So Who Changed The Benghazi Story? My MONIES on --> VALERIE JERRETT

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26102818
United States
11/17/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So Who Changed The Benghazi Story? My MONIES on --> VALERIE JERRETT
She is cocky enough to change this for her pro-election campaign and powerful enough to get away with it.

I can't believe the staff would go along with this stance unless she bullied her way in..

I think this deflects from Obama and Valerie takes the fall and Republican's knows this.. and Democrats against her will jump all over this to get rid of her and send her back to Iran .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26085824
United States
11/17/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So Who Changed The Benghazi Story? My MONIES on --> VALERIE JERRETT
Without Jarrett Obummer is an empty suit with no direction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27613031
United States
11/17/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So Who Changed The Benghazi Story? My MONIES on --> VALERIE JERRETT
She is cocky enough to change this for her pro-election campaign and powerful enough to get away with it.

I can't believe the staff would go along with this stance unless she bullied her way in..

I think this deflects from Obama and Valerie takes the fall and Republican's knows this.. and Democrats against her will jump all over this to get rid of her and send her back to Iran .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26102818

Valerie Jerrett:

Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara Taylor Bowman. Her father, a pathologist and geneticist, ran a hospital for children in Shiraz in 1950, as part of a program where American physicians and agricultural experts sought to help jump-start developing countries' health and farming efforts.

When she was five, the family moved to London for one year, returning to Chicago in 1963.[3]

In 1966 her mother was one of four child advocates that created the Erikson Institute. The Institute was established to provide advanced knowledge in child development for teachers and other professionals working with young children.[4]

As a child she spoke Persian and French.[5]

Jarrett graduated from Northfield Mount Hermon in 1974. She earned a B.A. in Psychology from Stanford University in 1978, and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Michigan Law School in 1981.[6]

In 1983 Jarrett married William Robert Jarrett, son of famed Chicago Sun-Times reporter Vernon Jarrett. She attributes her switch from a private to a public career to their daughter Laura's birth and her own desire to do something that would make the daughter proud.[7]

To one reporter's e-mailed question about her divorce, she replied, "Married in 1983, separated in 1987, and divorced in 1988. Enough said."[7] In a Vogue profile, she further explained "We grew up together. We were friends since childhood. In a sense, he was the boy next door. I married without really appreciating how hard divorce would be."[7] William Jarrett died of a heart attack en route to the hospital November, 1993.[8]

[link to www.muckety.com]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Valerie Jarrett is the link between George Soros , Center for American Progress and the government. She runs the government. Obama just does what is scripted for him. That’s why he is out golfing all the time.

[link to votingfemale.wordpress.com (secure)]

GLP