Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,652 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 208,484
Pageviews Today: 339,672Threads Today: 112Posts Today: 1,864
04:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY...Barack the fuck Obama is consulting Al Sharpton on how to fix the fiscal cliff......YAY WERE SAVED

Garman906

User ID: 27698751
United States
11/17/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY...Barack the fuck Obama is consulting Al Sharpton on how to fix the fiscal cliff......YAY WERE SAVED
Maybe Obama will appoint Sharpton as his Secretary of Business.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14408911

Tsar of fixin economic shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18835047
United States
11/17/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY...Barack the fuck Obama is consulting Al Sharpton on how to fix the fiscal cliff......YAY WERE SAVED
[link to www.weeklystandard.com]

What a fucken joke......if there talken to civil rights leaders on how to deal with the debt that means there trying to figure out how to get Whitey to pay for it and when he can't then Obama's excessive debt will be blamed on Whitey and not the fag O in the whitehouseat which point the coloreds will be given marching orders to take whiteys possessions...theft will become legal and whites will become 2nd class citizens JUST LIKE IN SOUTH AFRICA.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27928822

There is probably a lot of truth wedged in amongst the extreme expression of your views above.

Al Sharpton and his ilk HATE whites.

If they are being brought in, it is only to give the black community an unfair advantage in preparing for what is coming.

White liberals gladly handed this country over. What did they THINK would happen?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24230148
United States
11/17/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

What a fucken joke......if there talken to civil rights leaders on how to deal with the debt that means there trying to figure out how to get Whitey to pay for it and when he can't then Obama's excessive debt will be blamed on Whitey and not the fag O in the whitehouseat which point the coloreds will be given marching orders to take whiteys possessions...theft will become legal and whites will become 2nd class citizens JUST LIKE IN SOUTH AFRICA.

OP-your the reason why people look at right wingers as ignorant small brained biggots. congratulations on being a dumbass
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27930012

What qualifications does Sharpton have other than Tawana Brawley on his resume'. I assume they all agreed Bush did this and more government handouts are the answer. This meeting would have lasted less than 5 minutes without all the break dancing and KFC.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27956130
United States
11/17/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Al sharpton is a wonderfully man and has done wonders for the black community
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27956130
United States
11/17/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP-your the reason why people look at right wingers as ignorant small brained biggots. congratulations on being a dumbass

What qualifications does Sharpton have other than Tawana Brawley on his resume'. I assume they all agreed Bush did this and more government handouts are the answer. This meeting would have lasted less than 5 minutes without all the break dancing and KFC.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24230148

Yeah...I saw that commercial do colored people really dance and eat chicken at the same time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/17/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27956130

Yeah, he's done wonders for your grammar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/17/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember when Sharpton wore a gerry curl and wore velvet track suits.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27941214

I do too. He looked like a real clown. Come to think of it, he still does.
last one
I just don't give a fuck

User ID: 27196312
United States
11/17/2012 07:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Maybe Obama will appoint Sharpton as his Secretary of Business.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14408911

cruise
If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.---Grandpa

Rednecks, hillbillies, and cowboys will save the nation---me

I dreamed I was drinkin', woke up and I was

"we put our faith in maniacs"- Lemmy Kilmister
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26659232
United States
11/17/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Al SHarpton is a Joke. Icannot believe people actually vote for a Negroid who consult such a loser.

It isn't just Tawana Brawley and That kid that the Mexican shot. He tries to constantly race bait and make news story.

I really hate our Zionist occupied government. THe Jews need to pay for Barack Obama being president. They need to suffer for this idiocy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27960672
United States
11/17/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24230148

It is just immobilizing hatred...whites Stella outnumber blacks 9 to 1 and are alot more proficient in defence ....the trick is to attack white America from Mexico in the south,China and Russia in the west and blacks and Hispanic in the east....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27967112
United States
11/17/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
mo free lunch for ma babies.
Sol Neman

User ID: 25567431
United States
11/17/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was reading this article earlier and couldn't stop shaking my head...wtf

Last Edited by Sol Neman on 11/17/2012 08:49 PM
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
sandpiper

User ID: 27976964
United States
11/17/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha Ha they do seem to have the same mentality. I hear birds of a feather stick together. GOD help us.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152779
United States
11/17/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dude,

Al Sharpton is dummer than a bag of hammers. Seriously the guy is borderline retarded.

pick anybody but Al Sharpton. Black, White... it don't mater, just dont pick Al Sharpton.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 27936268
United States
11/18/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
That can't be for real?! If it is, we are SO fucked, on SO many levels.

Mother. Of. God. What the fuck did they elect?
 Quoting: JanJan

A monster puppet.
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16045501
Belgium
11/18/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
That can't be for real?! If it is, we are SO fucked, on SO many levels.

Mother. Of. God. What the fuck did they elect?
 Quoting: JanJan

What is the problem here ?

Doesn't it stand to reason that a ruler should choose wisely the people he takes counsel from ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16045501
Belgium
11/18/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27956130

But has he done anything for anyone else ?

If the answer is "no", then Obama's picking that Sharpton as a counselor are very much not above suspicion....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28030714
United States
11/18/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
O dats racist...can I gets me anotha peice o dat pie mu fucka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28279987
United States
11/22/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8620349
United States
11/26/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Liberal Dems Say They Want Country To Go Over Fiscal Cliff, Love The Idea Of Taxes Going Up On Every America And Devastating Cuts To The Military…

[link to weaselzippers.us]
CtYankee

User ID: 10645599
United States
11/26/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not....I'm getting my plumber to recap my teeth....real cheap too!!!

P L E A S E !!! Give us a fucking break Ohshitbag
CtYankee

"If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried." -anonymous

-Spouting a fountain of nonsense since 1972-

Never met anyone important enough to lie to.....
Uncle Fuck Stick

User ID: 40018660
United States
07/04/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
:racist wtermelon:
:4hlick:

GLP