Remeber the skys will turn RED

justmeoneofmany
User ID: 1305840
United States
11/17/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Remeber the skys will turn RED
I have been telling you all at the height of the last great war we shall be revealed to the world. It will be very bad if you have lived your human life as one who loves to deceive and do evil. The membrane between our world an this world is beginning to break..We look forward to serving you all..
The sky will turn RED and then we will be revealed..

We have watched and participated in your human drama
We have recorded all that every person has done in the body
We have kept in check the volcano's,,,Sun flares and all around destruction of your planet. This whole plan is revealing its self right before your very eyes.

Before the Muslim brother hood was set in power, we told you all that this would happen..The OTHERS want to bring about the book of Revelations to the tee. They will not be allowed to do this unto its fullness...The sky will turn RED and then we will revealed to you all...It is time for us to meet face to face
We came here not to lord it over. We have come to let you know that you are true champions for living through this man made Illusion...Time to reveal to you all we who are amongst you...Do you not know that your world is ending ? We came here to help and to make sure that all humans got a fair chance at knowing love and light..I say this to all evil people..You are done. Renumber at the height of this last great war for the souls of humanity we will be revealed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2052631
Canada
11/17/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Remeber the skys will turn RED
...Uncle Leo??...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27924625
Romania
11/17/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
canada will be toasted....burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27949937
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been telling you all at the height of the last great war we shall be revealed to the world. It will be very bad if you have lived your human life as one who loves to deceive and do evil. The membrane between our world an this world is beginning to break..We look forward to serving you all..

We have kept in check the volcano's,,,Sun flares and all around destruction of your planet. This whole plan is revealing its self right before your very eyes.

Before the Muslim brother hood was set in power, we told you all that this would happen..The OTHERS want to bring about the book of Revelations to the tee. They will not be allowed to do this unto its fullness...The sky will turn RED and then we will revealed to you all...It is time for us to meet face to face
We came here not to lord it over. We have come to let you know that you are true champions for living through this man made Illusion...Time to reveal to you all we who are amongst you...Do you not know that your world is ending ? We came here to help and to make sure that all humans got a fair chance at knowing love and light..I say this to all evil people..You are done. Renumber at the height of this last great war for the souls of humanity we will be revealed
 Quoting: justmeoneofmany 1305840

so why didn't come and do something before world war 2 then?
ffs....
petrol was cheap then, so a round trip from your planet would have been a lot cheaper then...cool2
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

ffs....
petrol was cheap then, so a round trip from your planet would have been a lot cheaper then...cool2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27949937

Laws that are truth bound us to this path and time
Under this sun all things have to take a chosen path set forth by the creator..A very delicate matter when dwelling in the things of the messengers...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17384646
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
role play is fun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25635894
United States
11/17/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

thank you.
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
11/17/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12842609
United States
11/17/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you going to string the evil people up when the sky turns red, Jmom? That would be aces! Tell us when you are coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20675367
United States
11/17/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27957370
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12842609

I hope not on a silver platter lol
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

I hope not on a silver platter lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20675367

We only look forward to severing you as the leaders on this world should have..I know that this may sound like a joke or lie but what I have said is 10o percent truth..We will serve you and make sure it is done right..We will give as w have done and then we take..humanity has put out the call and we came..I was infused with a boy who was dying at the age of seven. His container was of use to us as it matched my Life force..We use infusion by slipstreaming to take up in a host.

Death of the host was seen by out technology far into the future of the human that is chosen..We know down to second when a container will be ready for us to inhabit..We are here to serve you all....
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you going to string the evil people up when the sky turns red, Jmom? That would be aces! Tell us when you are coming.

I told you when the sky's turn RED we will be revealed
No we do not make the decision as to how they will be disposed of. Would you like to see them all hung ? Why? would it better if they where gone and you would not have to deal with all the crap they spew from their wicked little minds..It will be up to the celestial court as to how they deal with it..We are only to try are best to wake the other ones up..also to announce the time is at hand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16686156
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont know about anyone else but if this crazy shit happens , like , weird fucking 5th demension beings just appearing and shit - i`m killing the fuckers.

DEFINATLEY ALIENS OR GOVERNMENT - LOCK `N` LOAD !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27960960
United States
11/17/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
that's nice dear

now close the door please it is freezing out
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/17/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is very good. I think anyway, re reading, going to self pin it to read a bit later when the body feels better.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/17/2012 08:23 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

United States
11/17/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

ffs....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27949937

so its all about petrol to you huh?

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont know about anyone else but if this crazy shit happens , like , weird fucking 5th demension beings just appearing and shit - i`m killing the fuckers.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16686156

funny,,,why would you do something as stupid as that..Like it would matter if you shot your gun..We mean you no harm if you are truly a good soul..Remember all that you have done since your birthing has been recorded..If you are evil then you would not have time to grab your gun when they come for you
you sound like you might be guilty of some evil acts? If not then you have nothing to fear from us..We are here in the millions right now..Living with you and playing the part. The harvesters are the ones who will come down and clean this world..go ahead and fight it will be your own demise..If you welcome us as friends then we welcome you as friend..If you are hostile to us then we will be your worst fear..We do not want this..It would not bid well for any container to do this
You will be bound and cast into the void..Think before you react to a lie..We only want to serve you all...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Jmom,
Seriously, what are you going to do with all of the bad people, jail> You said once you will kill them? Bet you don't remember me. We talked a while back when you talked about your father coming here. Is he still coming? When will this wave of energy come that you said in your other thread....thanks
God Loves ALL

United States
11/17/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

funny,,,why would you do something as stupid as that..Like it would matter if you shot your gun..We mean you no harm if you are truly a good soul..Remember all that you have done since your birthing has been recorded..If you are evil then you would not have time to grab your gun when they come for you
you sound like you might be guilty of some evil acts? If not then you have nothing to fear from us..We are here in the millions right now..Living with you and playing the part. The harvesters are the ones who will come down and clean this world..go ahead and fight it will be your own demise..If you welcome us as friends then we welcome you as friend..If you are hostile to us then we will be your worst fear..We do not want this..It would not bid well for any container to do this
You will be bound and cast into the void..Think before you react to a lie..We only want to serve you all...

yes it will be cleansed during the upcoming 3 Days of Darkness, thugs are outta here.

AMEN.

~Magik~

User ID: 22894227
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Depends when the red sky shows up, theres an old English saying...

Red sky at night, shepherd's delight. ( good weather on way )
Red sky in morning, shepherd's warning. ( bad weather on way )

sheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27947423
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
can't you explain a little more?

i am not getting a good feeling about you . .. and were you invited?

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27947423
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Depends when the red sky shows up, theres an old English saying...

Red sky at night, shepherd's delight. ( good weather on way )
Red sky in morning, shepherd's warning. ( bad weather on way )

sheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep
 Quoting: ~Magik~

oh! . .. i thought it went

red sky at night, shepherd's delight

red sky in morning, 'get orrf moi laaand'

hayseed

anon
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Jmom,
Seriously, what are you going to do with all of the bad people, jail> You said once you will kill them? Bet you don't remember me. We talked a while back when you talked about your father coming here. Is he still coming? When will this wave of energy come that you said in your other thread....thanks

My Father has arrived and is in orbit around the sun
The ship my Father is on came through a hole in your sun.
My people are now arriving every hour and taking up positions
to striking hard and fast. We have given a new technology to humans that will start a game where they will open doorways for our forces..These will be hand held devises that will have them seek and then find the door way..You will open them for us and my people will emerge fast and very swift..The wave will come and it will do its job..It is on its way..Get ready...Can you not feel that it is time..We will serve you all and that is a promise...I have been slandered so much and for what? this is no game I am playing..I am the Son of Absolute and have a new light for the world..will you be able to accept it ? I hate it when the post the threads about the Nobody..Too many fakes coming out and saying I am he or the great I am..There is only one and he serve power with no one

I was conditioned since the age of three for this very time
I left my home and came here..My Father ask me if I was willing to give up all that I knew and suffer for the kingdom and truth..I did and have so very much..I wish you all could have lived my life..?To loose all your friends to early death under the age of 21..Twelve in all..To be seen as a freak for speak the truth from the age of five..

My Father will bring truth to this world but not before much pain....My of my Sisters and Brothers are now here
We will be revealed when the sky's turn red no sooner or later..I have always liked you and yes I Remember you by the name you call me..I know that you are something rare and I would say a real diamond in the ruff..I will Remember you when they ask me in front of my Father..I feel a strong like for you..Do not know why but there is a reason..I am glad we have met..Are you one of us or one of the Cytrax who went to the schools with us..You just seem very close to my being to me...
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27947423

The feeling you get is that i am for real..I know by the post about the nobody an all the hidden messiahs coming forward.
It would be hard to see anything but fake and full of it
I have told you guys many things that would come to pass and they have...The bad feeling you get is that i am who I say i am and your soul knows this this truth...We where invited and we came..We saw your light and it was dimming..We took up containers to bring in the last harvest..We men you no harm if you are a true child of light...We had to be invited to be able to bring about balance to this world. ?We came long time ago and have returned to help..I am the Son of Absolute much to the laughter of most...All will be revealed when the sky's turn RED...
God Loves ALL

United States
11/17/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned

The feeling you get is that i am for real..I know by the post about the nobody an all the hidden messiahs coming forward.
I have told you guys many things that would come to pass and they have...The bad feeling you get is that i am who I say i am and your soul knows this this truth...We where invited and we came..We saw your light and it was dimming..We took up containers to bring in the last harvest..We men you no harm if you are a true child of light...We had to be invited to be able to bring about balance to this world. ?We came long time ago and have returned to help..I am the Son of Absolute much to the laughter of most...All will be revealed when the sky's turn RED...

Yes I see whose son you are. Its becoming obvious here. I have not seen this other thread, well I saw a title but did not open it. We were invited, we did come, and we are still hard at work. by the way, its probably just smoke, but I have a rather red moon tonight, I have gone out 3 times to check it. The sun IS being dimmed substantially so maybe the red sky is starting to form.

My organization has been about bringing the hidden messiahs into action. For there are many messiahs on this world now.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/17/2012 09:12 PM

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Jmom,

My Father has arrived and is in orbit around the sun
The ship my Father is on came through a hole in your sun.
My people are now arriving every hour and taking up positions
to striking hard and fast. We have given a new technology to humans that will start a game where they will open doorways for our forces..These will be hand held devises that will have them seek and then find the door way..You will open them for us and my people will emerge fast and very swift..The wave will come and it will do its job..It is on its way..Get ready...Can you not feel that it is time..We will serve you all and that is a promise...I have been slandered so much and for what? this is no game I am playing..I am the Son of Absolute and have a new light for the world..will you be able to accept it ? I hate it when the post the threads about the Nobody..Too many fakes coming out and saying I am he or the great I am..There is only one and he serve power with no one

I was conditioned since the age of three for this very time
I left my home and came here..My Father ask me if I was willing to give up all that I knew and suffer for the kingdom and truth..I did and have so very much..I wish you all could have lived my life..?To loose all your friends to early death under the age of 21..Twelve in all..To be seen as a freak for speak the truth from the age of five..

My Father will bring truth to this world but not before much pain....My of my Sisters and Brothers are now here
We will be revealed when the sky's turn red no sooner or later..I have always liked you and yes I Remember you by the name you call me..I know that you are something rare and I would say a real diamond in the ruff..I will Remember you when they ask me in front of my Father..I feel a strong like for you..Do not know why but there is a reason..I am glad we have met..Are you one of us or one of the Cytrax who went to the schools with us..You just seem very close to my being to me...

tounge
I don't know, what is the Cytrax? You are saying I could be one of you? toungepeace I am just a regular human. Strong like? Interesting, Jmom
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned

Yes I see whose son you are. Its becoming obvious here. I have not seen the nobody thread, well I saw a title but did not open it. We were invited, we did come, and we are still hard at work. by the way, its probably just smoke, but I have a rather red moon tonight, I have gone out 3 times to check it. The sun IS being dimmed substantially so maybe the red sky is starting to form.

My organization has been about bringing the hidden messiahs into action. For there are many messiahs on this world now.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

I welcome your work. We all are ready and willing to go the extra mile for the truth..I love my Father more anyone could image and gave up a lot to be with you all..It gets very hard and has been very long..All journeys come to an end and this is the hour..The world will know soon enough who I am and what we are going to do...They have hated my Father and slandered his name in the history..Again I love my Father very much..I would go into the void if it meant keeping them from my Father..The others think they will win but they are already defeated..Keep working while it is still light...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27848208
United States
11/17/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Agreed OP. Time is short. Everyone, try to find peace. And set things right with the ones you love.

Thanks Obama voters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5929355
United States
11/17/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Remeber what jesus says "live by the sword die by the sword"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25635894
United States
11/17/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned

Yes I see whose son you are. Its becoming obvious here. I have not seen the nobody thread, well I saw a title but did not open it. We were invited, we did come, and we are still hard at work. by the way, its probably just smoke, but I have a rather red moon tonight, I have gone out 3 times to check it. The sun IS being dimmed substantially so maybe the red sky is starting to form.

Quoting: God Loves ALL

I welcome your work. We all are ready and willing to go the extra mile for the truth..I love my Father more anyone could image and gave up a lot to be with you all..It gets very hard and has been very long..All journeys come to an end and this is the hour..The world will know soon enough who I am and what we are going to do...They have hated my Father and slandered his name in the history..Again I love my Father very much..I would go into the void if it meant keeping them from my Father..The others think they will win but they are already defeated..Keep working while it is still light...

and your mother???

GLP