Mordier L'eft

User ID: 27905940
Canada
11/17/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remeber the skys will turn RED
i watched the skies turn red summer of '11

although considering the setting it may have just been me...
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/17/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I am drug out tonight, meaning fatigued to the max but have to remain up a bit longer, would you provide a link to this other thread of yours? I know at some point, your style is ringing a bell, I seen something here, but I am not in to mood to use search just to find out your current user number does not work.

OK I did search, and I get the idea you posted in another thread, not one you made. I did find the other one you are working on today.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/17/2012 10:26 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5929355
United States
11/17/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Agreed OP. Time is short. Everyone, try to find peace. And set things right with the ones you love.

Thanks Obama voters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27848208

Remeber god controls everything, so in fact we never really had a choice. Every aspect of our lives is nothing but a giant illusion. God did creat this planet and nature but this is all a test. Everything else is nothing more then a illusion that satan stole from heaven and has tried to copy here in heaven. our schools are a lie, everything you think you know is a lie. We must only spread love, forgivnes, and truth to everyone in these end of times. i feel so lucky and unworthy of god but jesus loves us more then anything. he died so we can see god. We are the only creatures god will even let close enuff to him to see this light and for that i still hope im worthy enuff in my life to see god. i know he has a path for us all and he will never turn his back on any of you, its never to late to love god, ask your debtors for forgivness and to forgive every1. This world is ran by lucifer and his legion of satanist and demons and this is truly sad. If god would let me sacrafice myself to save all of you i would in a heartbeat but i know he would not do this. But instead all we can do is spread truth, love, forgivness to each other and maybe we can break the chains that bind these lost souls to the darkness. Maybe out light could illuminate there dark souls enuff to see the truth. i can only pray. love and god bless you all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27929796
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont know about anyone else but if this crazy shit happens , like , weird fucking 5th demension beings just appearing and shit - i`m killing the fuckers.

DEFINATLEY ALIENS OR GOVERNMENT - LOCK `N` LOAD !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16686156

funny,,,why would you do something as stupid as that..Like it would matter if you shot your gun..We mean you no harm if you are truly a good soul..Remember all that you have done since your birthing has been recorded..If you are evil then you would not have time to grab your gun when they come for you
you sound like you might be guilty of some evil acts? If not then you have nothing to fear from us..We are here in the millions right now..Living with you and playing the part. The harvesters are the ones who will come down and clean this world..go ahead and fight it will be your own demise..If you welcome us as friends then we welcome you as friend..If you are hostile to us then we will be your worst fear..We do not want this..It would not bid well for any container to do this
You will be bound and cast into the void..Think before you react to a lie..We only want to serve you all...
 Quoting: justmeoneofmany 1305840

I had a dream.

The sky was a deep red almost black but it was the middle of the day, the people were running around like headless chickens all screaming and panicking, some just calmly watching, I was on a balcony, high up above watching all the commotion, then they burst in the room appearing as vessels I know, but they were not them, not inside, they lay there hands on me and began to suck me up, I felt the energy leaving me a sinking inside myself feeling, it raised panic in me and I let out a wail of terror, then fought them off and dematerialized away from them, this was in the early 90's.
justmeoneofmany (OP)
User ID: 1305840
United States
11/17/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

The feeling you get is that i am for real..I know by the post about the nobody an all the hidden messiahs coming forward.
It would be hard to see anything but fake and full of it
I have told you guys many things that would come to pass and they have...The bad feeling you get is that i am who I say i am and your soul knows this this truth...We where invited and we came..We saw your light and it was dimming..We took up containers to bring in the last harvest..We men you no harm if you are a true child of light...We had to be invited to be able to bring about balance to this world. ?We came long time ago and have returned to help..I am the Son of Absolute much to the laughter of most...All will be revealed when the sky's turn RED...

Yes I see whose son you are. Its becoming obvious here. I have not seen the nobody thread, well I saw a title but did not open it. We were invited, we did come, and we are still hard at work. by the way, its probably just smoke, but I have a rather red moon tonight, I have gone out 3 times to check it. The sun IS being dimmed substantially so maybe the red sky is starting to form.

My organization has been about bringing the hidden messiahs into action. For there are many messiahs on this world now.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

I welcome your work. We all are ready and willing to go the extra mile for the truth..I love my Father more anyone could image and gave up a lot to be with you all..It gets very hard and has been very long..All journeys come to an end and this is the hour..The world will know soon enough who I am and what we are going to do...They have hated my Father and slandered his name in the history..Again I love my Father very much..I would go into the void if it meant keeping them from my Father..The others think they will win but they are already defeated..Keep working while it is still light...

and your mother???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25635894

Nothing to say..It is the Father that is all important in this stage of this world...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27848208
United States
11/17/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Agreed OP. Time is short. Everyone, try to find peace. And set things right with the ones you love.

Thanks Obama voters.

Remeber god controls everything, so in fact we never really had a choice. Every aspect of our lives is nothing but a giant illusion. God did creat this planet and nature but this is all a test. Everything else is nothing more then a illusion that satan stole from heaven and has tried to copy here in heaven. our schools are a lie, everything you think you know is a lie. We must only spread love, forgivnes, and truth to everyone in these end of times. i feel so lucky and unworthy of god but jesus loves us more then anything. he died so we can see god. We are the only creatures god will even let close enuff to him to see this light and for that i still hope im worthy enuff in my life to see god. i know he has a path for us all and he will never turn his back on any of you, its never to late to love god, ask your debtors for forgivness and to forgive every1. This world is ran by lucifer and his legion of satanist and demons and this is truly sad. If god would let me sacrafice myself to save all of you i would in a heartbeat but i know he would not do this. But instead all we can do is spread truth, love, forgivness to each other and maybe we can break the chains that bind these lost souls to the darkness. Maybe out light could illuminate there dark souls enuff to see the truth. i can only pray. love and god bless you all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5929355

Agreed dude. I'm cool, just more a steely grim determination to see things through until the end. Don't feel the need to sacrifice yourself for the multitude of fools, that's really one of the great tragedies of Christ's sacrifice. He sacrificed himself for all too many who don't deserve redemption.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27947423
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
can't you explain a little more?

i am not getting a good feeling about you . .. and were you invited?

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27947423

The feeling you get is that i am for real..I know by the post about the nobody an all the hidden messiahs coming forward.
I have told you guys many things that would come to pass and they have...The bad feeling you get is that i am who I say i am and your soul knows this this truth...We where invited and we came..We saw your light and it was dimming..We took up containers to bring in the last harvest..We men you no harm if you are a true child of light...We had to be invited to be able to bring about balance to this world. ?We came long time ago and have returned to help..I am the Son of Absolute much to the laughter of most...All will be revealed when the sky's turn RED...

greetings to you!

forgive me if i am a little skeptical . .. maybe i need to understand more about you?

i have not read any of the nobody threads, so i cannot make comparisons there.

i do not get a bad feeling about you, just i don't get a good feeling either . .. neutral could be the word lol

words you use, like 'containers' and 'harvest' seem a little clinical and sinister to me, that's all. i 'feel' with my heart, and for some reason i am not feeling yours .... how are we related?

may i ask who invited you? and also, i am not laughing at all, i am sincerely interested in what you have to say, and have respect for anyone and everyone unless their actions prove unworthy of such respect

please, explain more

hf
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Obama voters.

I give back to you LOVE..your are very much worthy..You have learned the truth meaning of this school,,/bully's will not be allowed to enter the new kingdom..this world will be very surprised as to who Jesus was and how much he did for this world and the whole universe..He is the first and Last..We are all trust unto this great being..Thank you for love when no one cared to show it to you..I will see you in the new kingdom...Keep working and the creator will give you the keys to this new kingdom...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Obama voters.

Agreed dude. I'm cool, just more a steely grim determination to see things through until the end. Don't feel the need to sacrifice yourself for the multitude of fools, that's really one of the great tragedies of Christ's sacrifice. He sacrificed himself for all too many who don't deserve redemption.

If you think about it like this, I hope im still worthy enuff for god. then what would i be loosing by leaving this place and going to heaven? If i could take 1 single soul by sacraficing my life it would be more then worth it. I hope and pray my family see's this and i told them in the end of times people of faith as myself will be prosicuted and probably killed and i can only hope this will be enuff proof for them to let god take control of there heart. or to die rather then take the mark of the beast. i told my woman choose death over mark of the beast and been trying to explain this to my family and show them allot of love but i notice you cannot wake people up to this. i just pray i can bring some to heaven with me, heaven is so great and grand and eternal i would rather be a bum till i die and goto heaven then have all the world and stars in this universe while im alive. Its really hard to explain but if i can help any of you feel the way i do let me know i can maybe help. I noticed the first thing that helped break the spell damnation, was getting down on my hands and knees and praying to god truly and sencerly for truth, with truth you will see all the curruption but still your only 1/2 away from there you need to rid the fear and hate from your heart, you must forgive all you hate and write them a letter or give them a card, and ask for forgivness and truly mean this. dont do this just so u can see the truth do it because your really mean it, do it because noone deserves to goto hell and we all our brothers and sisters no matter what. wreally wrap your mind around this. With truth you will learn allot and see the world totaly different for instance that aliens/inter dimentional beings was in fact fallen angels. Our government is controlled by satanist and demons who have hidden history from us. Our technology was created a long time ago and in fact re learned... do you think benjamin franklin really discovered electricity from a kite and a lighting bolt. since when does a kite string hold a kite during a lighting storm not even modern day fishing string could do this.. In fact there is bases on mars and on the moon where the people in high places and rich, think they will hide from these coming disasters but they cannot. these places have been here a long time and do u really think we went to the moon to put a flag there.... why is allot of stuff not shows to us... all this comes with truth my friends please let me know how i can help may god bless and love you all.
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned

greetings to you!

forgive me if i am a little skeptical . .. maybe i need to understand more about you?

i do not get a bad feeling about you, just i don't get a good feeling either . .. neutral could be the word lol

words you use, like 'containers' and 'harvest' seem a little clinical and sinister to me, that's all. i 'feel' with my heart, and for some reason i am not feeling yours .... how are we related?

may i ask who invited you? and also, i am not laughing at all, i am sincerely interested in what you have to say, and have respect for anyone and everyone unless their actions prove unworthy of such respect

please, explain more

hf

humans live in containers that are body's..The harvest is the end of this age when evil will be taken and thrown into the void..I have had many people say the same things as you
i do not get a bad feeling about you, just i don't get a good feeling either . .. neutral could be the word...We who are here now see the truth and if is truly the truth it is straight Black and white when it comes to evil

A human rapes and kills a child it is evil..there is not reason for that..just because the world has let you down does not give a human the right to go and do as he see fit

Black and white..there is no room in a world for evil to grow and then be rewarded for its vileness..Look to the sky's to turn RED and then the harvest
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Obama voters.

I give back to you LOVE..your are very much worthy..You have learned the truth meaning of this school,,/bully's will not be allowed to enter the new kingdom..this world will be very surprised as to who Jesus was and how much he did for this world and the whole universe..He is the first and Last..We are all trust unto this great being..Thank you for love when no one cared to show it to you..I will see you in the new kingdom...Keep working and the creator will give you the keys to this new kingdom...

thank you op, thanks for your hard work to helping spread truth and love.
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Obama voters.

If you think about it like this, I hope im still worthy enuff for god. then what would i be loosing by leaving this place and going to heaven? If i could take 1 single soul by sacraficing my life it would be more then worth it. I hope and pray my family see's this and i told them in the end of times people of faith as myself will be prosicuted and probably killed and i can only hope this will be enuff proof for them to let god take control of there heart. or to die rather then take the mark of the beast. i told my woman choose death over mark of the beast and been trying to explain this to my family and show them allot of love but i notice you cannot wake people up to this. i just pray i can bring some to heaven with me, heaven is so great and grand and eternal i would rather be a bum till i die and goto heaven then have all the world and stars in this universe while im alive. Its really hard to explain but if i can help any of you feel the way i do let me know i can maybe help. I noticed the first thing that helped break the spell damnation, was getting down on my hands and knees and praying to god truly and sencerly for truth, with truth you will see all the curruption but still your only 1/2 away from there you need to rid the fear and hate from your heart, you must forgive all you hate and write them a letter or give them a card, and ask for forgivness and truly mean this. dont do this just so u can see the truth do it because your really mean it, do it because noone deserves to goto hell and we all our brothers and sisters no matter what. wreally wrap your mind around this. With truth you will learn allot and see the world totaly different for instance that aliens/inter dimentional beings was in fact fallen angels. Our government is controlled by satanist and demons who have hidden history from us. Our technology was created a long time ago and in fact re learned... do you think benjamin franklin really discovered electricity from a kite and a lighting bolt. since when does a kite string hold a kite during a lighting storm not even modern day fishing string could do this.. In fact there is bases on mars and on the moon where the people in high places and rich, think they will hide from these coming disasters but they cannot. these places have been here a long time and do u really think we went to the moon to put a flag there.... why is allot of stuff not shows to us... all this comes with truth my friends please let me know how i can help may god bless and love you all.

You are doing very well and it is helping with our work here on this planet..You only have to keep doing what you are doing and you will have done your job
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned

greetings to you!

please, explain more

hf

humans live in containers that are body's..The harvest is the end of this age when evil will be taken and thrown into the void..I have had many people say the same things as you
i do not get a bad feeling about you, just i don't get a good feeling either . .. neutral could be the word...We who are here now see the truth and if is truly the truth it is straight Black and white when it comes to evil

A human rapes and kills a child it is evil..there is not reason for that..just because the world has let you down does not give a human the right to go and do as he see fit

Black and white..there is no room in a world for evil to grow and then be rewarded for its vileness..Look to the sky's to turn RED and then the harvest

What about when a child does that to another child, is that child evil?

Black and white hey! Ying and yang, what if one has both ying AND yang in them both dark and light!!!

Not trolling I find this interesting and would like to discuss and know your views further if you wouldn't mind.
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont know about anyone else but if this crazy shit happens , like , weird fucking 5th demension beings just appearing and shit - i`m killing the fuckers.

funny,,,why would you do something as stupid as that..Like it would matter if you shot your gun..We mean you no harm if you are truly a good soul..Remember all that you have done since your birthing has been recorded..If you are evil then you would not have time to grab your gun when they come for you
you sound like you might be guilty of some evil acts? If not then you have nothing to fear from us..We are here in the millions right now..Living with you and playing the part. The harvesters are the ones who will come down and clean this world..go ahead and fight it will be your own demise..If you welcome us as friends then we welcome you as friend..If you are hostile to us then we will be your worst fear..We do not want this..It would not bid well for any container to do this
You will be bound and cast into the void..Think before you react to a lie..We only want to serve you all...

I had a dream.

The sky was a deep red almost black but it was the middle of the day, the people were running around like headless chickens all screaming and panicking, some just calmly watching, I was on a balcony, high up above watching all the commotion, then they burst in the room appearing as vessels I know, but they were not them, not inside, they lay there hands on me and began to suck me up, I felt the energy leaving me a sinking inside myself feeling, it raised panic in me and I let out a wail of terror, then fought them off and dematerialized away from them, this was in the early 90's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27929796

You have seen the future and it is not going to be good for many humans..You know that speak the truth and it will happen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12842609
United States
11/17/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Jmom,
Seriously, what are you going to do with all of the bad people, jail> You said once you will kill them? Bet you don't remember me. We talked a while back when you talked about your father coming here. Is he still coming? When will this wave of energy come that you said in your other thread....thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12842609

My Father has arrived and is in orbit around the sun
The ship my Father is on came through a hole in your sun.
My people are now arriving every hour and taking up positions
to striking hard and fast. We have given a new technology to humans that will start a game where they will open doorways for our forces..These will be hand held devises that will have them seek and then find the door way..You will open them for us and my people will emerge fast and very swift..The wave will come and it will do its job..It is on its way..Get ready...Can you not feel that it is time..We will serve you all and that is a promise...I have been slandered so much and for what? this is no game I am playing..I am the Son of Absolute and have a new light for the world..will you be able to accept it ? I hate it when the post the threads about the Nobody..Too many fakes coming out and saying I am he or the great I am..There is only one and he serve power with no one

I was conditioned since the age of three for this very time
I left my home and came here..My Father ask me if I was willing to give up all that I knew and suffer for the kingdom and truth..I did and have so very much..I wish you all could have lived my life..?To loose all your friends to early death under the age of 21..Twelve in all..To be seen as a freak for speak the truth from the age of five..

My Father will bring truth to this world but not before much pain....My of my Sisters and Brothers are now here
We will be revealed when the sky's turn red no sooner or later..I have always liked you and yes I Remember you by the name you call me..I know that you are something rare and I would say a real diamond in the ruff..I will Remember you when they ask me in front of my Father..I feel a strong like for you..Do not know why but there is a reason..I am glad we have met..Are you one of us or one of the Cytrax who went to the schools with us..You just seem very close to my being to me...

tounge
I don't know, what is the Cytrax? You are saying I could be one of you? toungepeace I am just a regular human. Strong like? Interesting, Jmom

OP
I see you are getting a lot of replies, but just for fun, what did you mean by the above? When you a have a free minute
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

greetings to you!

please, explain more

hf

Black and white hey! Ying and yang, what if one has both ying AND yang in them both dark and light!!!

Not trolling I find this interesting and would like to discuss and know your views further if you wouldn't mind.

We are all born into sin, and could never live a life rightous enuff or do enuph good deeds to get into heaven and this is why jesus died for us. He through the devil a wild card with this act of love. This whole ying yang theory is buncha garbage if ying yang was right then the world would have a perfect balance of good and evil... look around you is this the case brother.. does the world look like it well balanced when we are at the brink of WW3... This theory was preached by budda who was in turn teached by lucifer or one of his demons in order to steal you from god. Lucifers only relgion he ever known was the kingdom of god and for that he only tries to brainwash us with these false beliefs. He is very very smart and we cannot out wit him but this is where god comes into play. Only with the help of jesus can we defeat satans illusions my friend. may god bless you brother.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I had a dream.

You have seen the future and it is not going to be good for many humans..You know that speak the truth and it will happen

Yes that was going to be mine, but I had time to change, I was being shown what would happen if I continued my path, so I altered it ;)

What would the words "chosen" mean to you OP!

Also I saw the other poster talk of taking the mark, is this mark physical or spiritual!

As I had a vision/obe kind of thing, I was in both places at once, and was brought to a golden pyramid were hooded beings were chanting chosen, then a mark was placed on my forehead, I had no control over the situation, I also have no fear and talk openly about this stuff, I do not fear what comes, if I am weighed and once again found unworthy it know ones fault but my own.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

greetings to you!

please, explain more

hf

Depends on the age of the child...As to the black and white yes this how the universe acts also..some humans where born for wrath and others where born to show that salvation...This planet is way off balance and it will be corrected...In the new kingdom all children Born belong to all of humanity..The new kingdom will be centered on the children and what will make them more spiritual beings. At the age of three the children will be taken and raised in Spiritual Development Academic community's..They no longer will be taught the lies of the old world..Children will be the highest priority...All people will wear cloths that are of rank and color to their spiritual evolution..There will be respect for the positions given by the celestial order..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25433530
United States
11/17/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know when my father returns I will know him I have been filled with the holy ghost and can communicate with the father at all times as his spirit is always present he has always protected me and answers my prayers before I ever ask I have seen the end and the light beings that humans are changed to when they return they will destroy with fire from there eyes its like a bright lazer that zaps you and you desetagrate they are not allowed to harm the earth and when the rapture comes if you are taken up dont look back or you will fall to the earth I have had many dreams and sad to say I fear that I will be left for my worry of my children we must keep our minds on God and not fear anything but him but being human is so hard im just thankful that whenJesus left he sent back the comforter and I pray that the holy ghost will lift me too may Kraus forgive us all for the horrible crimes we have done to one another and to him for his namesake may we all learn to love one another as he has loved us
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are my words changing when I enter Jesus it changes after I hit post
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

greetings to you!

please, explain more

hf

We are all born into sin, and could never live a life rightous enuff or do enuph good deeds to get into heaven and this is why jesus died for us. He through the devil a wild card with this act of love. This whole ying yang theory is buncha garbage if ying yang was right then the world would have a perfect balance of good and evil... look around you is this the case brother.. does the world look like it well balanced when we are at the brink of WW3... This theory was preached by budda who was in turn teached by lucifer or one of his demons in order to steal you from god. Lucifers only relgion he ever known was the kingdom of god and for that he only tries to brainwash us with these false beliefs. He is very very smart and we cannot out wit him but this is where god comes into play. Only with the help of jesus can we defeat satans illusions my friend. may god bless you brother.

The balance is within us, if we can not balance ourselves how can we balance the world, we are intimately connected to this planet and its sun, field interaction, if we are not balanced then the planet will be out of balance, we must find balance within brother.

I'm sorry to disagree with you, I have seen the symbol spinning within me, I have a choice to do good or bad dark or light, and when i saw it I chose to do a good deed, I could have reacted in a different dark manner but did not.

We are all capable of darkness and light, it is about choice what do we choose, our deeds will show our choice, ying and yang light and dark.

I have never read a bible or been indoctrinated by a religion, so to talk on names like Jesus raises alarm bells for me, no disrespect intended, I see that his name has been used as a form of control for far too long.

I am willing to take the risk, after all it is about choice ;)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25433530

Yeah, what is up with that....I noticed that.
Strange.

To test Jesus
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Strange.

To test Jesus

Now, I look like a moron. Sorry Jmom. I won't disrupt your thread unless I have a question that relates
Thank you.
Sorry I cannot edit that post out.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

greetings to you!

please, explain more

hf

Depends on the age of the child...As to the black and white yes this how the universe acts also..some humans where born for wrath and others where born to show that salvation...This planet is way off balance and it will be corrected...In the new kingdom all children Born belong to all of humanity..The new kingdom will be centered on the children and what will make them more spiritual beings. At the age of three the children will be taken and raised in Spiritual Development Academic community's..They no longer will be taught the lies of the old world..Children will be the highest priority...All people will wear cloths that are of rank and color to their spiritual evolution..There will be respect for the positions given by the celestial order..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1305840

Well then I choose void hahaha and proudly.

I bow to source alone, I show respect for my fellow beings but will not be told what to do, wear or ever ever let someone take my children, even if it was God himself, it is my duty as a father to teach and raise my children, and yes in spiritual matters too, it is my job, the way you talk reminds me of the nazi's, ha everyone has to wear a certain colour to display their spiritual evolution, you sir do not have a clue, we can read each others fields why would we need to wear clothes of a certain colour/cut hahahahaha.

No disrespect intended, but I am departing from this discussion.

I am out of here you lot are more confused than a dog in a cats body.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Abraham offered his first born to God and I believe this past event has something to do with the war but God will reveal it
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/17/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Abraham offered his first born to God and I believe this past event has something to do with the war but God will reveal it

This is one stupid story in your bible, for the Father does not accept such offerings.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/17/2012 10:31 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1305840

Well then I choose void hahaha and proudly.

I bow to source alone, I show respect for my fellow beings but will not be told what to do, wear or ever ever let someone take my children, even if it was God himself, it is my duty as a father to teach and raise my children, and yes in spiritual matters too, it is my job, the way you talk reminds me of the nazi's, ha everyone has to wear a certain colour to display their spiritual evolution, you sir do not have a clue, we can read each others fields why would we need to wear clothes of a certain colour/cut hahahahaha.

No disrespect intended, but I am departing from this discussion.

I am out of here you lot are more confused than a dog in a cats body.

Same as when the angels meaning messengers are seen in many different robes of color..Same as why the flowers are of different colors. Same as all the different color races..You are the one who is clueless and I am glad you are out of here..your mind is closed and not even a bomb could open you up to the truth...The dream language of the creator is Images and colors mixed with sound..so yes colors are good..You say your they are your children..No they are not..when you go into the kingdom do you truly think they will call you DAD..No they will not you are only their care taker here on life to prepare them for the kingdom of spirit..you should know this and I see you do not..So go far away and learn before you come to a thread of truth..You are the one lost
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Strange.

To test Jesus

I would like to know what it changes to..Thanks for the info
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh but he does Jesus was the lamb offered for our sin its sad that we are loved more than the angels and he sacrificed his son for us and none of us are worthy not one human as served him the way he deserves including me I am guilty and will be at his mercy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27947423
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The balance is within us, if we can not balance ourselves how can we balance the world, we are intimately connected to this planet and its sun, field interaction, if we are not balanced then the planet will be out of balance, we must find balance within brother.

I'm sorry to disagree with you, I have seen the symbol spinning within me, I have a choice to do good or bad dark or light, and when i saw it I chose to do a good deed, I could have reacted in a different dark manner but did not.

We are all capable of darkness and light, it is about choice what do we choose, our deeds will show our choice, ying and yang light and dark.

I have never read a bible or been indoctrinated by a religion, so to talk on names like Jesus raises alarm bells for me, no disrespect intended, I see that his name has been used as a form of control for far too long.

I am willing to take the risk, after all it is about choice ;)

it's about choice, and it's about LOVE

because the truth is, that love is balance . .. love IS

my heart resonates with yours, my wise friendhf

yoda

GLP