Remeber the skys will turn RED

justmeoneofmany (OP)
User ID: 1305840
United States
11/17/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remeber the skys will turn RED

funny,,,why would you do something as stupid as that..Like it would matter if you shot your gun..We mean you no harm if you are truly a good soul..Remember all that you have done since your birthing has been recorded..If you are evil then you would not have time to grab your gun when they come for you
you sound like you might be guilty of some evil acts? If not then you have nothing to fear from us..We are here in the millions right now..Living with you and playing the part. The harvesters are the ones who will come down and clean this world..go ahead and fight it will be your own demise..If you welcome us as friends then we welcome you as friend..If you are hostile to us then we will be your worst fear..We do not want this..It would not bid well for any container to do this
You will be bound and cast into the void..Think before you react to a lie..We only want to serve you all...
 Quoting: justmeoneofmany 1305840

I had a dream.

The sky was a deep red almost black but it was the middle of the day, the people were running around like headless chickens all screaming and panicking, some just calmly watching, I was on a balcony, high up above watching all the commotion, then they burst in the room appearing as vessels I know, but they were not them, not inside, they lay there hands on me and began to suck me up, I felt the energy leaving me a sinking inside myself feeling, it raised panic in me and I let out a wail of terror, then fought them off and dematerialized away from them, this was in the early 90's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27929796

You have seen the future and it is not going to be good for many humans..You know that speak the truth and it will happen

Yes that was going to be mine, but I had time to change, I was being shown what would happen if I continued my path, so I altered it ;)

What would the words "chosen" mean to you OP!

Also I saw the other poster talk of taking the mark, is this mark physical or spiritual!

As I had a vision/obe kind of thing, I was in both places at once, and was brought to a golden pyramid were hooded beings were chanting chosen, then a mark was placed on my forehead, I had no control over the situation, I also have no fear and talk openly about this stuff, I do not fear what comes, if I am weighed and once again found unworthy it know ones fault but my own.

Many are called but very few are chosen...You will be one of the ones to govern this planet after you receive a new beginning...The containers are going to be upgraded..You will be one of the new kingdom governors if you are willing...You could have another position but when time come you will be shown that you agreed to this position
You would not lord it over any one and that is one of the greet truths as to who will be given this position of service
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25433530
United States
11/17/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kraus has done it two times
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh but he does Jesus was the lamb offered for our sin its sad that we are loved more than the angels and he sacrificed his son for us and none of us are worthy not one human as served him the way he deserves including me I am guilty and will be at his mercy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25433530

You have said the truth..He who says they have no sin is a liar..All have fallen short of this perfection and need an upgrade...There are sins to men that are sin of flesh and then sin of the spirit and that is evil...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26808139
United States
11/17/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been telling you all at the height of the last great war we shall be revealed to the world. It will be very bad if you have lived your human life as one who loves to deceive and do evil. The membrane between our world an this world is beginning to break..We look forward to serving you all..
The sky will turn RED and then we will be revealed..

We have watched and participated in your human drama
We have recorded all that every person has done in the body
We have kept in check the volcano's,,,Sun flares and all around destruction of your planet. This whole plan is revealing its self right before your very eyes.

Before the Muslim brother hood was set in power, we told you all that this would happen..The OTHERS want to bring about the book of Revelations to the tee. They will not be allowed to do this unto its fullness...The sky will turn RED and then we will revealed to you all...It is time for us to meet face to face
We came here not to lord it over. We have come to let you know that you are true champions for living through this man made Illusion...Time to reveal to you all we who are amongst you...Do you not know that your world is ending ? We came here to help and to make sure that all humans got a fair chance at knowing love and light..I say this to all evil people..You are done. Renumber at the height of this last great war for the souls of humanity we will be revealed

I certainly hope you are right...I've had it with this "reality" which in my opinion is a genuine hell-hole.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sin that is commited by mankind is the feeling of wanting to be aGod wanting to be in control wanting to do what you want not listening to the law being lawlass as satan is puffed up full of pride when God is in control and when we realize its his will not ours and submit to him and not satan there will be a change the spirit will have a new body not of flesh which is a dying vessel not meant for eternal life
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26808139
United States
11/17/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont know about anyone else but if this crazy shit happens , like , weird fucking 5th demension beings just appearing and shit - i`m killing the fuckers.

DEFINATLEY ALIENS OR GOVERNMENT - LOCK `N` LOAD !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16686156

funny,,,why would you do something as stupid as that..Like it would matter if you shot your gun..We mean you no harm if you are truly a good soul..Remember all that you have done since your birthing has been recorded..If you are evil then you would not have time to grab your gun when they come for you
you sound like you might be guilty of some evil acts? If not then you have nothing to fear from us..We are here in the millions right now..Living with you and playing the part. The harvesters are the ones who will come down and clean this world..go ahead and fight it will be your own demise..If you welcome us as friends then we welcome you as friend..If you are hostile to us then we will be your worst fear..We do not want this..It would not bid well for any container to do this
You will be bound and cast into the void..Think before you react to a lie..We only want to serve you all...

I had a dream.

The sky was a deep red almost black but it was the middle of the day, the people were running around like headless chickens all screaming and panicking, some just calmly watching, I was on a balcony, high up above watching all the commotion, then they burst in the room appearing as vessels I know, but they were not them, not inside, they lay there hands on me and began to suck me up, I felt the energy leaving me a sinking inside myself feeling, it raised panic in me and I let out a wail of terror, then fought them off and dematerialized away from them, this was in the early 90's.

I've had recurring dreams of the sky filling with ufos for the last 35+ years. I have an indescribably awesome feeling in all of these dreams. In one, I was running from "men in suits" and was piloting my own ship. They chased me into my ship but I got away. I wish I had these more often because it's just like really being there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22571397
United States
11/17/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been monitoring this forum since 1995, and I have seen some pretty goofy things, but you sir take the cake.
mrclean

User ID: 18330853
Switzerland
11/17/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what does the year 1963 mean to you...
mrclean
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
When the groom returns it will not be in a UFO God is not a body he is omnipresent he doesnt need machines to travel in humans need machines and I know the ufos are real ill let op tell you about them since this is his question
OP tell us what they are please
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1138063
United States
11/17/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but you can't come here unless you've been invited and sign an Earth Treaty first because some of us Humans are a bit more discerning about yet another form of control, even if it comes from a red sky. Here's part of the treaty in case you haven't reviewed it yet:

alienshipalienshipalienship

Before the Greater Community of the Universe, we, the People of Earth, do now invoke these fundamental rights for ourselves and for our Homeworld, along with certain rights that naturally derive from them, including:

The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent, neither subject to nor dependent upon any other authority. No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.

The right of planetary sanctity. As our Planet of Genesis, the Earth shall be free from extraterrestrial intervention, intrusion, interference, or exploitation, both mental and physical. No extraterrestrial force shall make close approach, or assume close orbit, or make any landing, or engage in trade, except openly and with the expressed consent of the People of Earth achieved through a democratic means.

The right of sanctity of biological and genetic material. No extraterrestrial power shall take, possess, or manipulate human biological or genetic material for any purpose whatsoever.

The right of occupation. As the native people of the one known inhabited planet of this Solar System, we claim this Solar System as our sphere of influence. No extraterrestrial bases may be established on bodies or stations orbiting the Earth, nor on other planets or bodies of this Solar System, except with the expressed consent of the People of Earth.

The right of peaceful navigation. We claim the right to travel and explore within our Solar System without interference or restraint from extraterrestrial forces, and maintain the right to deny access to this Solar System by any extraterrestrial forces.

Here's a link for anyone who would like to read this treaty. Print and distribute it freely...

[link to www.humansovereignty.org]

alienship
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess op has left no response
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been monitoring this forum since 1995, and I have seen some pretty goofy things, but you sir take the cake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22571397

Thank you for at least putting what i have said to the top of the whole dam thing..sorry but you are going to in for a shock..
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: mrclean

President Kennedy
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
When the groom returns it will not be in a UFO God is not a body he is omnipresent he doesnt need machines to travel in humans need machines and I know the ufos are real ill let op tell you about them since this is his question

Some are plasma ships,,some are beings that wrap a field of light around then and project themselves anywhere, Many are holograms by the government and many of them work for the creator. Many say they are Demons,,That is another matter altogether
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27986964
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the sky turns red i will have to send my christmas present of painting by numbers back nooooooooooo 5a
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: mrclean

President Kennedy

The year i was born hiding
Generation Doom

User ID: 18851138
United States
11/18/2012 05:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
It sounds like OP is ripping off the message about the coming warning and is using this to further his own agenda.

[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
It sounds like OP is ripping off the message about the coming warning and is using this to further his own agenda.

Quoting: Generation Doom

Why does religion always preach about pain and suffering and the wraths and stuff ,always threats of violence etc , i am so glad im an athiest as im non violent and very peaceful .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27989270
Mexico
11/18/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Some are plasma ships,,some are beings that wrap a field of light around then and project themselves anywhere, Many are holograms by the government and many of them work for the creator. Many say they are Demons,,That is another matter altogether

bump
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but you can't come here unless you've been invited and sign an Earth Treaty first because some of us Humans are a bit more discerning about yet another form of control, even if it comes from a red sky. Here's part of the treaty in case you haven't reviewed it yet:

Before the Greater Community of the Universe, we, the People of Earth, do now invoke these fundamental rights for ourselves and for our Homeworld, along with certain rights that naturally derive from them, including:

The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent, neither subject to nor dependent upon any other authority. No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.

The right of planetary sanctity. As our Planet of Genesis, the Earth shall be free from extraterrestrial intervention, intrusion, interference, or exploitation, both mental and physical. No extraterrestrial force shall make close approach, or assume close orbit, or make any landing, or engage in trade, except openly and with the expressed consent of the People of Earth achieved through a democratic means.

The right of sanctity of biological and genetic material. No extraterrestrial power shall take, possess, or manipulate human biological or genetic material for any purpose whatsoever.

The right of occupation. As the native people of the one known inhabited planet of this Solar System, we claim this Solar System as our sphere of influence. No extraterrestrial bases may be established on bodies or stations orbiting the Earth, nor on other planets or bodies of this Solar System, except with the expressed consent of the People of Earth.

The right of peaceful navigation. We claim the right to travel and explore within our Solar System without interference or restraint from extraterrestrial forces, and maintain the right to deny access to this Solar System by any extraterrestrial forces.

Here's a link for anyone who would like to read this treaty. Print and distribute it freely...

alienship
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1138063

First you do not own this planet you are the care takers or are supposed to be..As to your rights it is as good as you have given the animals you hunt and kill..Tag them for your own common good. You do things to animals and other humans and all because you think you where given the god given right. So there for we do have the right..

The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent..Look at this world,,This is how you self govern ? your laws are weak in defending truth and evil is rewarded at every turn..You kill in the name of the creator, and call it holy wars..The creator is the only living force able to make decisions based on the method of Order out of chaos..

No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.
The right is given when any planetary bio-spear is endanger by one species..You as humans do not have this right and it will be stopped..Two paths you could have chosen but you chose war,death prisons for evil people to get out and cause you suffering and your children suffering..Evil is not to be tolerated. You say this planet belongs to you all
Well it was time for inspection long time ago and you as humanity was found wanting..

All contracts with any and all celestial beings and their agenda has been removed.
You cannot govern yourselves...We will,,,
All you have is a piece of paper..The law of what is going to happen is a truth..You try and destroy a living bio spear and we are called..The light of many of my people that where on this planet sent it to us..We then came in huge numbers to make sure the info was right..I came and have see it now tot he point of death on a mass scale

Your rights to truth and freedom do apply to the Laws of truth..All beings will have the actions of free will
You will not be as you think you are going to be..you will not be enslaved. We come as liberators, Teachers and healers..
you will know a true king...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Always the same old thing from religious people ,if you dont listen and agree with me god will do this to you god will do that to you ,god will break your arms and legs and shove you in the washing machine .
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

The warning that you talk of is true
No I am not in the business of stealing the creator agenda
to further mine..What i have told you in truth..
I would not even begin to slander more then you people already have..One thing to say i am wrong or lie but a thieve..Your dead wrong and soon will know
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why does religion always preach about pain and suffering and the wraths and stuff ,always threats of violence etc , i am so glad im an athiest as im non violent and very peaceful .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27986964

This will be stopped..The messenger will come and reveal to you all who and what created all thing of living matter
Humans grow from child to adult and will learn religion that is based in fear..The creator has shown his might through the power of the fiery stones and his love and grace though his artistic wonder call man and earth..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27890339
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
can't you explain a little more?

i am not getting a good feeling about you . .. and were you invited?

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27947423

The feeling you get is that i am for real..I know by the post about the nobody an all the hidden messiahs coming forward.
It would be hard to see anything but fake and full of it
I have told you guys many things that would come to pass and they have...The bad feeling you get is that i am who I say i am and your soul knows this this truth...We where invited and we came..We saw your light and it was dimming..We took up containers to bring in the last harvest..We men you no harm if you are a true child of light...We had to be invited to be able to bring about balance to this world. ?We came long time ago and have returned to help..I am the Son of Absolute much to the laughter of most...All will be revealed when the sky's turn RED...

There are so many horrible grammar mistakes in your post that it is hard to take you seriously.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6449525
United States
11/18/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
whats your name breh? and how great are your powers? random questions that just felt right...whats your view of drugs/dmt/marijuana?
Generation Doom

User ID: 18851138
United States
11/18/2012 06:03 AM

Report Abusive Post

The warning that you talk of is true
No I am not in the business of stealing the creator agenda
to further mine..What i have told you in truth..
I would not even begin to slander more then you people already have..One thing to say i am wrong or lie but a thieve..Your dead wrong and soon will know

I'm sorry if I've falsely accused you. I just get suspicious. We'll know soon enough. hf
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18296291
Canada
11/18/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Father has arrived and is in orbit around the sun
The ship my Father is on came through a hole in your sun.
My people are now arriving every hour and taking up positions
to striking hard and fast. We have given a new technology to humans that will start a game where they will open doorways for our forces..These will be hand held devises that will have them seek and then find the door way..You will open them for us and my people will emerge fast and very swift..The wave will come and it will do its job..It is on its way..Get ready...Can you not feel that it is time..We will serve you all and that is a promise...I have been slandered so much and for what? this is no game I am playing..I am the Son of Absolute and have a new light for the world..will you be able to accept it ? I hate it when the post the threads about the Nobody..Too many fakes coming out and saying I am he or the great I am..There is only one and he serve power with no one

I was conditioned since the age of three for this very time
I left my home and came here..My Father ask me if I was willing to give up all that I knew and suffer for the kingdom and truth..I did and have so very much..I wish you all could have lived my life..?To loose all your friends to early death under the age of 21..Twelve in all..To be seen as a freak for speak the truth from the age of five..

My Father will bring truth to this world but not before much pain....My of my Sisters and Brothers are now here
We will be revealed when the sky's turn red no sooner or later..I have always liked you and yes I Remember you by the name you call me..I know that you are something rare and I would say a real diamond in the ruff..I will Remember you when they ask me in front of my Father..I feel a strong like for you..Do not know why but there is a reason..I am glad we have met..Are you one of us or one of the Cytrax who went to the schools with us..You just seem very close to my being to me...

What I made bold sounds exactly like Google's project Ingress. This is royally fucked up...

"This world around you is not what it seems. Our future is at stake, and you must choose a side.

A mysterious energy has been unearthed by a team of scientists in Europe. The origin and purpose of this force is unknown, but some researchers believe it is influencing the way we think. We must control it or it will control us.

"The Enlightened" seek to embrace the power that this energy may bestow upon us.

"The Resistance" struggle to defend, and protect what's left of our humanity.

Install Ingress and transform your world."

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6449525
United States
11/18/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Father has arrived and is in orbit around the sun
The ship my Father is on came through a hole in your sun.
My people are now arriving every hour and taking up positions
to striking hard and fast. We have given a new technology to humans that will start a game where they will open doorways for our forces..These will be hand held devises that will have them seek and then find the door way..You will open them for us and my people will emerge fast and very swift..The wave will come and it will do its job..It is on its way..Get ready...Can you not feel that it is time..We will serve you all and that is a promise...I have been slandered so much and for what? this is no game I am playing..I am the Son of Absolute and have a new light for the world..will you be able to accept it ? I hate it when the post the threads about the Nobody..Too many fakes coming out and saying I am he or the great I am..There is only one and he serve power with no one

I was conditioned since the age of three for this very time
I left my home and came here..My Father ask me if I was willing to give up all that I knew and suffer for the kingdom and truth..I did and have so very much..I wish you all could have lived my life..?To loose all your friends to early death under the age of 21..Twelve in all..To be seen as a freak for speak the truth from the age of five..

My Father will bring truth to this world but not before much pain....My of my Sisters and Brothers are now here
We will be revealed when the sky's turn red no sooner or later..I have always liked you and yes I Remember you by the name you call me..I know that you are something rare and I would say a real diamond in the ruff..I will Remember you when they ask me in front of my Father..I feel a strong like for you..Do not know why but there is a reason..I am glad we have met..Are you one of us or one of the Cytrax who went to the schools with us..You just seem very close to my being to me...

What I made bold sounds exactly like Google's project Ingress. This is royally fucked up...

"This world around you is not what it seems. Our future is at stake, and you must choose a side.

A mysterious energy has been unearthed by a team of scientists in Europe. The origin and purpose of this force is unknown, but some researchers believe it is influencing the way we think. We must control it or it will control us.

"The Enlightened" seek to embrace the power that this energy may bestow upon us.

"The Resistance" struggle to defend, and protect what's left of our humanity.

Install Ingress and transform your world."

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18296291

"It's happening all around you. They
aren't coming. They're already here."...that's what it said on the preview for it on the site
[link to www.ingress.com]
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

alienship
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1138063

First you do not own this planet you are the care takers or are supposed to be..As to your rights it is as good as you have given the animals you hunt and kill..Tag them for your own common good. You do things to animals and other humans and all because you think you where given the god given right. So there for we do have the right..

The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent..Look at this world,,This is how you self govern ? your laws are weak in defending truth and evil is rewarded at every turn..You kill in the name of the creator, and call it holy wars..The creator is the only living force able to make decisions based on the method of Order out of chaos..

No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.
The right is given when any planetary bio-spear is endanger by one species..You as humans do not have this right and it will be stopped..Two paths you could have chosen but you chose war,death prisons for evil people to get out and cause you suffering and your children suffering..Evil is not to be tolerated. You say this planet belongs to you all
Well it was time for inspection long time ago and you as humanity was found wanting..

All contracts with any and all celestial beings and their agenda has been removed.
You cannot govern yourselves...We will,,,
All you have is a piece of paper..The law of what is going to happen is a truth..You try and destroy a living bio spear and we are called..The light of many of my people that where on this planet sent it to us..We then came in huge numbers to make sure the info was right..I came and have see it now tot he point of death on a mass scale

Your rights to truth and freedom do apply to the Laws of truth..All beings will have the actions of free will
You will not be as you think you are going to be..you will not be enslaved. We come as liberators, Teachers and healers..
you will know a true king...

well said, it was those that sought sovereignty from the Kingdom of Heaven that were sent here and fucked it all up. They have continued to fail to understand they cannot live separate from the laws that govern all of nature and all of the behavior of thinking beings.

this world is more than sick. they have no respect for the planet that is their home and sustains them. Nature will balance and its a bit late now for man to do so. We have all come to teach, show the way, and it is bashed and we are subject always to attempted murder, myself many times now. I have never seen such hate and filth in my eternal life and I have spent time severing unbalanced worlds, as to what I see of this one.

This world is back under the hands of that which you call God. So be it, for you have no right to destroy life. You have not made it on your own. This is the insane asylum of the universe.

As to your "treaty", there are enough here who are begging for God to come and fix it up. As to your "treaty", we have come by the many many millions by "incarnation" into your world which by legal cosmic law makes us citizens of it, and we are going to unfuck it so that LIFE can flourish here and not death and destruction. This is a seed planet, and you have screwed it up.

The inhabitants must grow to seed elsewhere and noway are YOU going to be allowed to seed anywhere in this universe, you are not ready. This is the most God deprived world imaginable.

Just the last two days I was once again dealt the shit of this world for posting that which is truth. You don't want truth, you want the right to screw with Life and it is not granted to you anymore.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 07:00 AM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Generation Doom, with all due respect that I can muster, the site you have in your signature file has no messages from Jesus. He would not stoop that low. I know the both of them that shared the role 2000 years and neither would place what is there. That is a site by the thugs of this world who are hyping you all into accepting a massive war. It is a Catholic based site as to theology and the work of the CIA Council of the NOT SO light, aligned with the Vatican. The plans on that site are the plans of the thugs who have ruled this world and are not of God.

This war is not going to be allowed, because it will destroy all life on the planet and this is not going to be allowed. You might want to check the thread started two days ago that contains a message from AA Uriel. Thread: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said.. the trash of glp showed up there in bulk. OP held is own and is still holding his own however, so hopefully the others here who read the thread got some eyes opened. There were also some wondrous posts made in it. The Christian thugs that came into it, and they are thugs, did everything they could to put it down. This is how earth people behave and the tolerance for it is about done.

Sadly one of them there is one of us but thru shocking incidents in her life, reverted to the religious shit here. Religion is not practiced on knowing planets. Jesus taught that the Father is within one, and not up there some place. The message has not been understood and its not understood in that website you are pushing. Man has failed the God Within and must be removed from the planet so all others can have LIFE and KNOWLEDGE and grow into ONE before they can seed other places.

We here will see to that. I am on that team that plans for it. We shed the biggest tears that can be shed for this world, rivers of them and it does not wipe away the evil. All of us who are messengers continue to be slain, one way or the other. My body has been "resurrected" many times now for what I do and my global team continues to experience all sorts of harrassement, but as the "leader" of it, I take the most.

Already the people of my country have allowed Obama to be put into office. They have allowed all these duds to be put into office. They have allowed the party system which is always for carnage and destruction. They are right now, allowing this "new war". They have no sense of right and wrong. Some are stupid, others truly evil. The churches are full of evil. When I am around those in the nest where I live, when they start yaking Jesus and judgement and destruction a great darkness comes into their eyes. Christianity as a group religion, all of them except the quakers, is the most destruction force on this world.

I am not fully aware of Islam. We have few here but ones I have met are much more godly than Christians. I know people globally who have spent much time with them and find them generally much more godly than Christians. Christians believe god is going to destroy the world so they might as well help him out There is zero interest in the health of the planet they live on, to them its all to be wasted since they get to go off to heaven for believing on Jesus. Thus there is no care. Such stupid people have no right to continue here on this planet. It belongs to the Creation, it belongs to the Father. Planets do not ever belong to the people that inhabit them.

Your own bible says man is caretaker but it goes completely misunderstood and generally Christians feel God gave them the world to fuck it up as they see fit. I would not feel proud to have that website in my signature file myself.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 07:19 AM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread

GLP