User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remeber the skys will turn RED
bsflag
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Lisa you continue to prove my point that I made yesterday. You are one of the ignorant Christian thugs that work here. Those of us who migrated to this world are going to set it right. So be it. God and LIFE will exist here. Be prepared for the red sky. It is coming. It is even covered in your bible. Have you not read all of it. OP yesterday in the other thread made many many posts from the bible that ARE truth and they went ignored by the likes of you and others who came around. SO BE IT. Those that Harvest are here.

OP I will mostly stay quiet now that certain ones are showing up. It is best to not entertain them. I have said plenty during the past two days.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 07:34 AM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/18/2012 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Lisa you continue to prove my point that I made yesterday. You are one of the ignorant Christian thugs that work here. Those of us who migrated to this world are going to set it right. So be it. God and LIFE will exist here. Be prepared for the red sky. It is coming. It is even covered in your bible. Have you not read all of it. OP yesterday in the other thread made many many posts from the bible that ARE truth and they went ignored by the likes of you and others who came around. SO BE IT.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

I tend to believe a red sky is coming, I also believe the sun will go dark for a time. I believe these things will happen if they are in the bible.

But, satan knows if they will happen too, and he will use these things to deceive the world.

But, I dont' plan on spending all day arguing with you again, it's just pointless and a waste of energy.

Peace to you Candace.
justmeoneofmany (OP)
User ID: 1305840
United States
11/18/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
can't you explain a little more?

i am not getting a good feeling about you . .. and were you invited?

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27947423

The feeling you get is that i am for real..I know by the post about the nobody an all the hidden messiahs coming forward.
It would be hard to see anything but fake and full of it
I have told you guys many things that would come to pass and they have...The bad feeling you get is that i am who I say i am and your soul knows this this truth...We where invited and we came..We saw your light and it was dimming..We took up containers to bring in the last harvest..We men you no harm if you are a true child of light...We had to be invited to be able to bring about balance to this world. ?We came long time ago and have returned to help..I am the Son of Absolute much to the laughter of most...All will be revealed when the sky's turn RED...
 Quoting: justmeoneofmany 1305840

There are so many horrible grammar mistakes in your post that it is hard to take you seriously.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27890339

Oh my..you disregard the message all because I do not use good grammar..Well good....You are going to learn one very hard lesson soon..It is people like you that will be remove also..You think in the new kingdom that grammar will be used like you do..Grow up and learn before you even respond to me..
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Lisa you continue to prove my point that I made yesterday. You are one of the ignorant Christian thugs that work here. Those of us who migrated to this world are going to set it right. So be it. God and LIFE will exist here. Be prepared for the red sky. It is coming. It is even covered in your bible. Have you not read all of it. OP yesterday in the other thread made many many posts from the bible that ARE truth and they went ignored by the likes of you and others who came around. SO BE IT. Those that Harvest are here.

OP I will mostly stay quiet now that certain ones are showing up. It is best to not entertain them. I have said plenty during the past two days.

You are quite right..One has already corrected me on my grammar..Like I could care..Looking for mistakes in everyone's writing to say nope they are full of it..Their spelling is very bad or their grammar is bad..If that is how you judge the truth then you are truly lost

GLA you are one fine person and I want to thank you for being you and a true child of love and light
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
whats your name breh? and how great are your powers? random questions that just felt right...whats your view of drugs/dmt/marijuana?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6449525

marijuana good made by the creator..DMT only just heard of it
It is in mostly everything and makes people dream..Lot to learn from it..Man made drugs are nothing but poison the most of them...
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but you can't come here unless you've been invited and sign an Earth Treaty first because some of us Humans are a bit more discerning about yet another form of control, even if it comes from a red sky. Here's part of the treaty in case you haven't reviewed it yet:

alienshipalienshipalienship

Before the Greater Community of the Universe, we, the People of Earth, do now invoke these fundamental rights for ourselves and for our Homeworld, along with certain rights that naturally derive from them, including:

The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent, neither subject to nor dependent upon any other authority. No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.

The right of planetary sanctity. As our Planet of Genesis, the Earth shall be free from extraterrestrial intervention, intrusion, interference, or exploitation, both mental and physical. No extraterrestrial force shall make close approach, or assume close orbit, or make any landing, or engage in trade, except openly and with the expressed consent of the People of Earth achieved through a democratic means.

The right of sanctity of biological and genetic material. No extraterrestrial power shall take, possess, or manipulate human biological or genetic material for any purpose whatsoever.

The right of occupation. As the native people of the one known inhabited planet of this Solar System, we claim this Solar System as our sphere of influence. No extraterrestrial bases may be established on bodies or stations orbiting the Earth, nor on other planets or bodies of this Solar System, except with the expressed consent of the People of Earth.

The right of peaceful navigation. We claim the right to travel and explore within our Solar System without interference or restraint from extraterrestrial forces, and maintain the right to deny access to this Solar System by any extraterrestrial forces.

Here's a link for anyone who would like to read this treaty. Print and distribute it freely...

[link to www.humansovereignty.org]

alienship
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1138063

First you do not own this planet you are the care takers or are supposed to be..As to your rights it is as good as you have given the animals you hunt and kill..Tag them for your own common good. You do things to animals and other humans and all because you think you where given the god given right. So there for we do have the right..

The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent..Look at this world,,This is how you self govern ? your laws are weak in defending truth and evil is rewarded at every turn..You kill in the name of the creator, and call it holy wars..The creator is the only living force able to make decisions based on the method of Order out of chaos..

No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.
The right is given when any planetary bio-spear is endanger by one species..You as humans do not have this right and it will be stopped..Two paths you could have chosen but you chose war,death prisons for evil people to get out and cause you suffering and your children suffering..Evil is not to be tolerated. You say this planet belongs to you all
Well it was time for inspection long time ago and you as humanity was found wanting..

All contracts with any and all celestial beings and their agenda has been removed.
You cannot govern yourselves...We will,,,
All you have is a piece of paper..The law of what is going to happen is a truth..You try and destroy a living bio spear and we are called..The light of many of my people that where on this planet sent it to us..We then came in huge numbers to make sure the info was right..I came and have see it now tot he point of death on a mass scale

Your rights to truth and freedom do apply to the Laws of truth..All beings will have the actions of free will
You will not be as you think you are going to be..you will not be enslaved. We come as liberators, Teachers and healers..
you will know a true king...

well said, it was those that sought sovereignty from the Kingdom of Heaven that were sent here and fucked it all up. They have continued to fail to understand they cannot live separate from the laws that govern all of nature and all of the behavior of thinking beings.

this world is more than sick. they have no respect for the planet that is their home and sustains them. Nature will balance and its a bit late now for man to do so. We have all come to teach, show the way, and it is bashed and we are subject always to attempted murder, myself many times now. I have never seen such hate and filth in my eternal life and I have spent time severing unbalanced worlds, as to what I see of this one.

This world is back under the hands of that which you call God. So be it, for you have no right to destroy life. You have not made it on your own. This is the insane asylum of the universe.

As to your "treaty", there are enough here who are begging for God to come and fix it up. As to your "treaty", we have come by the many many millions by "incarnation" into your world which by legal cosmic law makes us citizens of it, and we are going to unfuck it so that LIFE can flourish here and not death and destruction. This is a seed planet, and you have screwed it up.

The inhabitants must grow to seed elsewhere and noway are YOU going to be allowed to seed anywhere in this universe, you are not ready. This is the most God deprived world imaginable.

Just the last two days I was once again dealt the shit of this world for posting that which is truth. You don't want truth, you want the right to screw with Life and it is not granted to you anymore.

Very well said!!!Thank you for telling them who you are and why we came...I will remember you when the kingdom appears
I see and hear a very strong warrior..you are going to go very far..you are greatly loved...Thank you for being true to who you truly are..Much love
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Generation Doom, with all due respect that I can muster, the site you have in your signature file has no messages from Jesus. He would not stoop that low. I know the both of them that shared the role 2000 years and neither would place what is there. That is a site by the thugs of this world who are hyping you all into accepting a massive war. It is a Catholic based site as to theology and the work of the CIA Council of the NOT SO light, aligned with the Vatican. The plans on that site are the plans of the thugs who have ruled this world and are not of God.

This war is not going to be allowed, because it will destroy all life on the planet and this is not going to be allowed. You might want to check the thread started two days ago that contains a message from AA Uriel. Thread: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said.. the trash of glp showed up there in bulk. OP held is own and is still holding his own however, so hopefully the others here who read the thread got some eyes opened. There were also some wondrous posts made in it. The Christian thugs that came into it, and they are thugs, did everything they could to put it down. This is how earth people behave and the tolerance for it is about done.

Sadly one of them there is one of us but thru shocking incidents in her life, reverted to the religious shit here. Religion is not practiced on knowing planets. Jesus taught that the Father is within one, and not up there some place. The message has not been understood and its not understood in that website you are pushing. Man has failed the God Within and must be removed from the planet so all others can have LIFE and KNOWLEDGE and grow into ONE before they can seed other places.

We here will see to that. I am on that team that plans for it. We shed the biggest tears that can be shed for this world, rivers of them and it does not wipe away the evil. All of us who are messengers continue to be slain, one way or the other. My body has been "resurrected" many times now for what I do and my global team continues to experience all sorts of harrassement, but as the "leader" of it, I take the most.

Already the people of my country have allowed Obama to be put into office. They have allowed all these duds to be put into office. They have allowed the party system which is always for carnage and destruction. They are right now, allowing this "new war". They have no sense of right and wrong. Some are stupid, others truly evil. The churches are full of evil. When I am around those in the nest where I live, when they start yaking Jesus and judgement and destruction a great darkness comes into their eyes. Christianity as a group religion, all of them except the quakers, is the most destruction force on this world.

I am not fully aware of Islam. We have few here but ones I have met are much more godly than Christians. I know people globally who have spent much time with them and find them generally much more godly than Christians. Christians believe god is going to destroy the world so they might as well help him out There is zero interest in the health of the planet they live on, to them its all to be wasted since they get to go off to heaven for believing on Jesus. Thus there is no care. Such stupid people have no right to continue here on this planet. It belongs to the Creation, it belongs to the Father. Planets do not ever belong to the people that inhabit them.

Your own bible says man is caretaker but it goes completely misunderstood and generally Christians feel God gave them the world to fuck it up as they see fit. I would not feel proud to have that website in my signature file myself.

Thank you again for doing your part..the true you speak is truth in its absolute fullness..You will be given much in the new kingdom.Again Thank you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27880752
Canada
11/18/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
People are easily deceived by the insertion of certain words.
This is not of GOD!
Who he speaks of coming is not coming to save us.
LIAR!
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

To you bullshit..Look I have heard this for a long time and it gets old..why not just not post..why do you feel that you know its all bullshit..You are in deep crap and no way to clime out..You only come here with your fighting and trying to prove what ? Why not post your own Ideas and get on with your life,,you have no business here on this thread...
You will see the sky turn then you will know you messed up BIG TIME..you are one of the reasons for us coming to this planet..It seems like you need it very badly as you cannot see or hear truth when it is told to you...You will give an account as to why you slander these words very soon..May your eyes be opened or you will parish with all religions
mrclean

User ID: 18330853
Switzerland
11/18/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

To you bullshit..Look I have heard this for a long time and it gets old..why not just not post..why do you feel that you know its all bullshit..You are in deep crap and no way to clime out..You only come here with your fighting and trying to prove what ? Why not post your own Ideas and get on with your life,,you have no business here on this thread...
You will see the sky turn then you will know you messed up BIG TIME..you are one of the reasons for us coming to this planet..It seems like you need it very badly as you cannot see or hear truth when it is told to you...You will give an account as to why you slander these words very soon..May your eyes be opened or you will parish with all religions

I'll take her flag, and raise one. This thread is B.S.

You don't even know what happened in 1963.... so, you are full of it. At the BEST you are a hybrid. Either way, you lose in the end. Your daddy doesn't get to rule the earth for very long. Tell Osiris he's a loser.

bsflagbsflag
mrclean
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

No agent of God would respond to me as you did.
I am a good,loving person who hurts for any creature,human or not, who is in pain or despair. I know what's going on and it isn't what you're saying.You threaten and intimidate,it is pretty clear you do not serve the good.I wish harm to no-one,good or evil,I just want everyone to be happy and at peace. Peace be with you,whoever you are.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your hatred of humans drips from your every word,woe to those foolish enough to believe what you say!
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is not of GOD!
LIAR!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27880752

You call me a liar!!!Remember the religious people also called Jesus a liar and a man possessed by devils So I am in good company..You will be judged for your words of slandered against me and the spirit of truth..Your own book tells you that the worse thing you can do is to slander the holy spirit. You have dome both and now it says you will never be forgiven..All things spoken will be forgiven but if you slander the holy spirit you will never be forgiven in this age or the age that is coming. Humans like you are the reason people hate Christianity..You will be thrown into the void when we enter the great rift..You give religion your heart and soul and now you will pay the price when the celestial court is seated..You called the spirit of grace a liar..
Why not shut up with your lies you foolish child you have made your bed and have been found wanting..How dare you think you know the truth when you talk religion..You are twice dead and plucked up by your rotten roots..You turn so many people away from the creator by your evil lies and evil religion..
You white washed tomb..You viper,,,You are dead while you walk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12842609
United States
11/18/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Jmom,
Seriously, what are you going to do with all of the bad people, jail> You said once you will kill them? Bet you don't remember me. We talked a while back when you talked about your father coming here. Is he still coming? When will this wave of energy come that you said in your other thread....thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12842609

My Father has arrived and is in orbit around the sun
The ship my Father is on came through a hole in your sun.
My people are now arriving every hour and taking up positions
to striking hard and fast. We have given a new technology to humans that will start a game where they will open doorways for our forces..These will be hand held devises that will have them seek and then find the door way..You will open them for us and my people will emerge fast and very swift..The wave will come and it will do its job..It is on its way..Get ready...Can you not feel that it is time..We will serve you all and that is a promise...I have been slandered so much and for what? this is no game I am playing..I am the Son of Absolute and have a new light for the world..will you be able to accept it ? I hate it when the post the threads about the Nobody..Too many fakes coming out and saying I am he or the great I am..There is only one and he serve power with no one

I was conditioned since the age of three for this very time
I left my home and came here..My Father ask me if I was willing to give up all that I knew and suffer for the kingdom and truth..I did and have so very much..I wish you all could have lived my life..?To loose all your friends to early death under the age of 21..Twelve in all..To be seen as a freak for speak the truth from the age of five..

My Father will bring truth to this world but not before much pain....My of my Sisters and Brothers are now here
We will be revealed when the sky's turn red no sooner or later..I have always liked you and yes I Remember you by the name you call me..I know that you are something rare and I would say a real diamond in the ruff..I will Remember you when they ask me in front of my Father..I feel a strong like for you..Do not know why but there is a reason..I am glad we have met..Are you one of us or one of the Cytrax who went to the schools with us..You just seem very close to my being to me...

tounge
I don't know, what is the Cytrax? You are saying I could be one of you? toungepeace I am just a regular human. Strong like? Interesting, Jmom

OP
I see you are getting a lot of replies, but just for fun, what did you mean by the above? When you a have a free minute
mrclean

User ID: 17679889
Switzerland
11/18/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is not of GOD!
LIAR!

You call me a liar!!!Remember the religious people also called Jesus a liar and a man possessed by devils So I am in good company..You will be judged for your words of slandered against me and the spirit of truth..Your own book tells you that the worse thing you can do is to slander the holy spirit. You have dome both and now it says you will never be forgiven..All things spoken will be forgiven but if you slander the holy spirit you will never be forgiven in this age or the age that is coming. Humans like you are the reason people hate Christianity..You will be thrown into the void when we enter the great rift..You give religion your heart and soul and now you will pay the price when the celestial court is seated..You called the spirit of grace a liar..
Why not shut up with your lies you foolish child you have made your bed and have been found wanting..How dare you think you know the truth when you talk religion..You are twice dead and plucked up by your rotten roots..You turn so many people away from the creator by your evil lies and evil religion..

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to deceitful spirits, and doctrines of demons;

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

mrclean
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

You don't even know what happened in 1963.... so, you are full of it. At the BEST you are a hybrid. Either way, you lose in the end. Your daddy doesn't get to rule the earth for very long. Tell Osiris he's a loser.

bsflagbsflag
 Quoting: mrclean

I do know what happened in 1963 that mattered and that was JFK murdered..you think it was about your birth..Many things happened in 1963,64,65 and so and so on
You made it about you..So when we take this planet you will be remember for your ego..You are going to remember that day and hour very well..I do not care if you where born on that day..you are nothing to us..So leave while you still can save face
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is not of GOD!
LIAR!

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to deceitful spirits, and doctrines of demons;

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

OP is not a false prophet. I have read all of his material here and find not one word wrong. He is obviously one of many star seeds here trying to lift up you retards. That is, I have read all thru this morning, if he posted here again this afternoon I have not read it, I just came back to the thread, see it had new posts. OP obviously speaks with the strength of knowing

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 05:48 PM

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is not of GOD!
LIAR!

I have done none of that..I have said that Jesus did come in the flesh and he is the LORD of all the known universe and beyond...So take your religion that Jesus never taught and be ready to enter the void..We will be through with all religions that think like you..Jesus did not come to bring you a new religion but a simple truth..
mrclean

User ID: 17679889
Switzerland
11/18/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

bsflagbsflag

I do know what happened in 1963 that mattered and that was JFK murdered..you think it was about your birth..Many things happened in 1963,64,65 and so and so on
You made it about you..So when we take this planet you will be remember for your ego..You are going to remember that day and hour very well..I do not care if you where born on that day..you are nothing to us..So leave while you still can save face

Wrong again. Something VERY important happened that year that relates to the time that is about to come....more proof you are a fraud.

Also, 'you are nothing to us' sounds like something a FALLEN ONE would say. Not an angel of GOD.

Like I said, tell Apollo or whatever name he's going by these days.... he loses in the end.

And by saying 'Jesus didn't come to bring us a new religion' DEFINITELY PROVES you use false doctrine.

Have a nice day.

Last Edited by mrclean on 11/18/2012 05:55 PM
mrclean
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your hatred of humans drips from your every word,woe to those foolish enough to believe what you say!

Human of earth is not very trustworthy at all and is destroying his planet, and furthermore the thugs of this world have intended to destroy it to prevent the Creator from having it back. We are here to prevent that, because their chosen method of destruction is Nuclear, which would cause effects way beyond the confines of this planet. And it would cause the planet to have to be encased in plasma which will destroy all of those "left behind" as to their souls. The children of God on this world were "chipped' from the New Jerusalem command craft computer long ago, so they could be lifted out immediately if nuclear Armageddon began and that would leave behind all those not of the light to the 2nd death. Ponder your words.

We are here on purpose to get your asses out of the trouble you have made, and there is that judgement event in which the asses of the dark will be removed. Period. We do not hate you. YOu hate yourselves. There are millions of us here. We do not come to sick worlds except in love and the ones maturing on this planet have mostly rejected it.

AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
MrMclean, Jesus brought NO religion. It was started by the very stupid PAUL/Saul. And then further crafted by what is now the Roman Catholic Church of Vultures. Jesus taught that "religion" is YOUR PERSONAL INTERACTION WITH THE FATHER WITHIN. He deplored religion, as its always a tool of enslavement. Have a good day enjoying your enslavement.

AMEN.

justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflagbsflag

Wrong again. Something VERY important happened that year that relates to the time that is about to come....more proof you are a fraud.

Also, 'you are nothing to us' sounds like something a FALLEN ONE would say. Not an angel of GOD.

Like I said, tell Apollo or whatever name he's going by these days.... he loses in the end.

And by saying 'Jesus didn't come to bring us a new religion' DEFINITELY PROVES you use false doctrine.

Have a nice day.

He did not come to do that.In fact he despised man made religions and all the hype with them..You act like I should know all that happened..You think that way because you know nothing of the power of the Creator..Tomah shodo tona teeka
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
MrMclean, Jesus brought NO religion. It was started by the very stupid PAUL/Saul. And then further crafted by what is now the Roman Catholic Church of Vultures. Jesus taught that "religion" is YOUR PERSONAL INTERACTION WITH THE FATHER WITHIN. He deplored religion, as its always a tool of enslavement. Have a good day enjoying your enslavement.

You tell them..It gets very redundant..I want to thank you for telling them the truth and still they will not listen
It will be very clear when we enter the void
you are a true work of the Creator..
You are greatly loved and will be given much for do so much for the work of truth..Much love
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15432547
United States
11/18/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
for an advanced being - your spelling sucks -- one of many = legion = demon.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

You tell them..It gets very redundant..I want to thank you for telling them the truth and still they will not listen
You are greatly loved and will be given much for do so much for the work of truth..Much love

Beloved, I am partnered with the Returned Jesus and we run the 2nd Coming Organization together. I was thrilled to see your work here, especially after a rough two days elsewhere here. I am Candace of AbundantHope and we have it all planned out in great detail. People have no clue of who "jesus" was and I don't even like using the name, for it was not the name, but I have to speak the common language.

I was overjoyed to find another of us here.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 06:11 PM

AMEN.

justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

No agent of God would respond to me as you did.
I am a good,loving person who hurts for any creature,human or not, who is in pain or despair. I know what's going on and it isn't what you're saying.You threaten and intimidate,it is pretty clear you do not serve the good.I wish harm to no-one,good or evil,I just want everyone to be happy and at peace. Peace be with you,whoever you are.

Jesus did and still would..He called them many names and in his day they where some very strong words of condemnation
He also called the son of the devil..?You had better wake up from your false religion or being ready to parish...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21599461
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflagbsflag

Have a nice day.

If you don't mind me hijackin' this thread after all it is a very nice thread but the curtains needs changing ,it was the year yet again of my birth ,or one of them anyway have a nice afterlife .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1138063
United States
11/18/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but you can't come here unless you've been invited and sign an Earth Treaty first because some of us Humans are a bit more discerning about yet another form of control, even if it comes from a red sky. Here's part of the treaty in case you haven't reviewed it yet:

Before the Greater Community of the Universe, we, the People of Earth, do now invoke these fundamental rights for ourselves and for our Homeworld, along with certain rights that naturally derive from them, including:

The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent, neither subject to nor dependent upon any other authority. No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.

The right of planetary sanctity. As our Planet of Genesis, the Earth shall be free from extraterrestrial intervention, intrusion, interference, or exploitation, both mental and physical. No extraterrestrial force shall make close approach, or assume close orbit, or make any landing, or engage in trade, except openly and with the expressed consent of the People of Earth achieved through a democratic means.

The right of sanctity of biological and genetic material. No extraterrestrial power shall take, possess, or manipulate human biological or genetic material for any purpose whatsoever.

The right of occupation. As the native people of the one known inhabited planet of this Solar System, we claim this Solar System as our sphere of influence. No extraterrestrial bases may be established on bodies or stations orbiting the Earth, nor on other planets or bodies of this Solar System, except with the expressed consent of the People of Earth.

The right of peaceful navigation. We claim the right to travel and explore within our Solar System without interference or restraint from extraterrestrial forces, and maintain the right to deny access to this Solar System by any extraterrestrial forces.

Here's a link for anyone who would like to read this treaty. Print and distribute it freely...

[link to www.humansovereignty.org]

alienship
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1138063

First you do not own this planet you are the care takers or are supposed to be..As to your rights it is as good as you have given the animals you hunt and kill..Tag them for your own common good. You do things to animals and other humans and all because you think you where given the god given right. So there for we do have the right..

The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent..Look at this world,,This is how you self govern ? your laws are weak in defending truth and evil is rewarded at every turn..You kill in the name of the creator, and call it holy wars..The creator is the only living force able to make decisions based on the method of Order out of chaos..

No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.
The right is given when any planetary bio-spear is endanger by one species..You as humans do not have this right and it will be stopped..Two paths you could have chosen but you chose war,death prisons for evil people to get out and cause you suffering and your children suffering..Evil is not to be tolerated. You say this planet belongs to you all
Well it was time for inspection long time ago and you as humanity was found wanting..

All contracts with any and all celestial beings and their agenda has been removed.
You cannot govern yourselves...We will,,,
All you have is a piece of paper..The law of what is going to happen is a truth..You try and destroy a living bio spear and we are called..The light of many of my people that where on this planet sent it to us..We then came in huge numbers to make sure the info was right..I came and have see it now tot he point of death on a mass scale

Your rights to truth and freedom do apply to the Laws of truth..All beings will have the actions of free will
You will not be as you think you are going to be..you will not be enslaved. We come as liberators, Teachers and healers..
you will know a true king...

Sorry, you still can't come. This is my planet and it's only screwed up because humanity has been enslaved and mind-controlled for thousands of years under the tyranny of alien conquistadors such as the type you are role-playing. Humanity is waking up to the knowledge that we are sovereign and we are the gods. You are the fakers.
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Beloved, I am partnered with the Returned Jesus and we run the 2nd Coming Organization together. I was thrilled to see your work here, especially after a rough two days elsewhere here. I am Candace of AbundantHope and we have it all planned out in great detail. People have no clue of who "jesus" was and I don't even like using the name, for it was not the name, but I have to speak the common language.

I was overjoyed to find another of us here.

Thank you..We win they loose..We have gained much ground and will continue to do so..It is very nice to meet a Sister who walks talks truth..Much love..I know how you feel..I would like to see your work...It has to be great..
They do not have a clue is right...Let the creator be given all the glory

GLP