Remeber the skys will turn RED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27880752
Canada
11/18/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remeber the skys will turn RED
I'm assuming you meant to say,let me get this straight?
Yes triangles are satanic,do your own research.
justmeoneofmany (OP)
User ID: 1305840
United States
11/18/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
May I ask why you believe what you do?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27880752

Because it is truth..I have been with my people since the age of three..I was given my two marks...One is a circle with a cross in the middle and the other is on my skull cap..It is a Brown triangle that goes from the top to the back of my skull
Many people have seen with me as my people have revealed themselves many time to even non believers...We are here to help and we bring you the everlasting truth that is to be revealed at the end of the age...
 Quoting: justmeoneofmany 1305840

Interesting because the triangle is a well known satanic symbol.

Yes the satanists copy stuff. The Triangle is also used by many fleet commands. the good guys. The circle with the cross in the middle OP , it is in fact the logo provided my organization by Christ Michael. BEfore I canceled my long account I had here , I had it to upload. I don't have it on this computer. We have it with the 8 oointed star and 3 concentric circles within it. Your circle defines who you serve, and so does the triangle which as I said is used by fleet commands, and by fleet commands, I means those of "heaven'.

You ones need to know that Jesus Christ himself commands these fleets right now. They are not evil. They are from the high realms of "heaven" but man does not know what heaven is.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Thank you so much..It keeps ,me from having to respond every-time..you can always respond for me as you know a great truth..first things the thugs say is not my marks are of the devil..good grief..It never ends..thank you for helping with all these post..Again thank you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19932676
United States
11/18/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just like your avatar says, one of many.........

LEGION YOU ARE MANY, ARE YOU NOT OF SATAN'S ARMY???
 Quoting: Anonymous 11937692

Oh you got that right..but missed out on my father
His name is Enki EA..you have given him the name of Satan
that only means adversary..That is that..We smell your fear and your lies..We are not afraid that is what you say!!
We smell your fear and it reeks...We are Lord and Princes of this planet..No longer will will be as pest only coming through the cracks..we soon will show our faces openly
I am the seventh son of Enki

I HOPE DISNEY SUES YOU OVER YOUR SLANDER AS LISTED ABOVE, DUFUS

stir
[/quo

Back to this OP, this accusation against Disney is bad, and unless you can present evidence, then
suicide
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19367997

Disney has the club of 33 and I said it is McDonald's that you are revering to that I have slandered...
OK call Disney and ask how to get into the club of 33.
you are the one who is truly asleep. You can never get into it. If you take our hand then you will be allowed in to see things you have only dreamed of. If not keep quite and talk about what you know best. 33 does not stand for Masons
Boy all you humans just like to take in all the lies being fed to you. How about this,,Tell you sweet little lies to make you feel save and secure.
Better yet study history and see how you are nothing but cattle..So the slander you have talked about is one for the books...Look the agenda is this. No longer will we have to seep into your world like pest through cracks in the baseboards..Once and for all we will lay low the ramparts and tear down the strong holds..You have been conditioned for the revealing and it will shock you to your very core
No longer will we have to watch in the shadows
No longer will we have to be used be the magi
No longer will they keep us bound and held with contempt
You have brought this on yourselves.
So go and cry a river of tears to your former selves
and know that your whole history has been manipulated for the agenda..WE ARE THE CURE and you have slandered us.
Go and read in your holy book the bible, Jude...Slander is a very wrong way to talk about us and things you do not know
Read it and see what true slander is...against Celestial beings. This is what has been happening with a lot of you
Everywhere they say demons ,devils and that is what Jude is telling you all. It is you who slander us
Seventh Son..
 Quoting: california dreamin'

This following is a JUSTONEOFMANY QUOTE
"Disney has the club of 33 and I said it is McDonald's that you are revering to that I have slandered...
OK call Disney and ask how to get into the club of 33.
you are the one who is truly asleep. You can never get into it. If you take our hand then you will be allowed in to see things you have only dreamed of. If not keep quite and talk about what you know best. 33 does not stand for Masons
Boy all you humans just like to take in all the lies being fed to you. How about this,,Tell you sweet little lies to make you feel save and secure.
Better yet study history and see how you are nothing but cattle..So the slander you have talked about is one for the books...Look the agenda is this. No longer will we have to seep into your world like pest through cracks in the baseboards..Once and for all we will lay low the ramparts and tear down the strong holds..You have been conditioned for the revealing and it will shock you to your very core
No longer will we have to watch in the shadows
No longer will we have to be used be the magi
No longer will they keep us bound and held with contempt
You have brought this on yourselves.
So go and cry a river of tears to your former selves
and know that your whole history has been manipulated for the agenda..WE ARE THE CURE and you have slandered us.
Go and read in your holy book the bible, Jude...Slander is a very wrong way to talk about us and things you do not know
Read it and see what true slander is...against Celestial beings. This is what has been happening with a lot of you
Everywhere they say demons ,devils and that is what Jude is telling you all. It is you who slander us
Seventh Son.."
QUOTING.." Justoneofmany"

Ah the cockroach demon is back! BEGONE in the name of JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19367997

like i said either he is tellig the truth he escaped a rubber room'

Hey OP...take some meds and admit yourself SOON!
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
May I ask why you believe what you do?

Because it is truth..I have been with my people since the age of three..I was given my two marks...One is a circle with a cross in the middle and the other is on my skull cap..It is a Brown triangle that goes from the top to the back of my skull
Many people have seen with me as my people have revealed themselves many time to even non believers...We are here to help and we bring you the everlasting truth that is to be revealed at the end of the age...

Interesting because the triangle is a well known satanic symbol.

so...let me get this strength, triangles are of the devil>?

so..god created triangle because they are evil?

geeez. get a life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19932676

The words many and thank you...
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 6888765
United States
11/18/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know how to paste threads, go to: You Humans are Clueless

Thats one of the OP's threads in which he really expresses his thoughts about his father Satan and what they are going to do to the humans.
Jesus Wept
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
11/18/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP = Zodiac Killer!?

ahhh
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thats one of the OP's threads in which he really expresses his thoughts about his father Satan and what they are going to do to the humans.
 Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

Evil humans and that will be that..You will not be allowed to continue on your path of annihilation..
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP = Zodiac Killer!?

ahhh
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

And you a thug that will be removed..You do not even have a clue as to how sick we are of your lies..Red skys
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

dear one, his father is NOT your satan. I suggest also you simply learn how to copy and paste there is nothing special about pasting links. GEt some body to help you learn the simple functions on your computer.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/18/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP = Zodiac Killer!?

ahhh

And you a thug that will be removed..You do not even have a clue as to how sick we are of your lies..Red skys

Come along now,I am as far from thug as you can getchuckle

Red Skies [link to ffden-2.phys.uaf.edu] .

You don't know what I am or what I discuss here,being all-knowing as professed you should know that your above quip ^ ^ is completely baseless in reality.
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes please read..I tell you all that child molesters,,Rapist, Warmongers and all who do evil will be removed
YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH THAT!! I did not say that good people or anything like that..It has been always EVIL humans and nothing more..Well I guess we will take into account humans like you..Slanders because that is what you are..You truly need to read more...Your also a thug and wolf in sheep's clothing...Quit telling your lies before your own remarks come back to haunt you..I guess you have trouble letting evil people be destroyed for crimes against humanity..shame that you are so asleep
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP = Zodiac Killer!?

ahhh

You don't know what I am or what I discuss here,being all-knowing as professed you should know that your above quip ^ ^ is completely baseless in reality.

OP = Zodiac Killer!? Enough said..Thug
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP = Zodiac Killer!?

ahhh

if you are not thug then be more careful. I correctd your link, it didn't work now I will post this and use it.

OK, thanks for the aurora image.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 09:04 PM

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op you are a liar.
You spoke of being a heavenly being yet you are of satan
You are forever cursed by God so give it up
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/18/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP = Zodiac Killer!?

ahhh

OP = Zodiac Killer!? Enough said..Thug

If that = Thug in your mind that = to me that you have no Mind.

Regarding your earlier statement about the scum - we could remove scum infinitum and more scum will be born later to other non-scum.

That is a poor plan.
is That which shall be;
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes please read..I tell you all that child molesters,,Rapist, Warmongers and all who do evil will be removed
YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH THAT!! I did not say that good people or anything like that..It has been always EVIL humans and nothing more..Well I guess we will take into account humans like you..Slanders because that is what you are..You truly need to read more...Your also a thug and wolf in sheep's clothing...Quit telling your lies before your own remarks come back to haunt you..I guess you have trouble letting evil people be destroyed for crimes against humanity..shame that you are so asleep

I put that title into search and it didn't produce a result. Nor is it in the list of OP's threads under the user ID that is currently in use on this thread. Do you have the linky OP

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 09:08 PM

AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op you are a liar.

His Father is NOT satan, he said people have stated that. People on this world do NOT know much. So back off. Sanat Kumara is solar logos and people have him being satan too.

AMEN.

justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op you are a liar.

His Father is NOT satan, he said people have stated that. People on this world do NOT know much. So back off. Sanat Kumara is solar logos and people have him being satan too.

GLA I am leaving for the night..Feel free to use this my post as you like..you are a true warrior..I get so sick of responding to the people calling me names.. They just hijack threads and continue to attack and attack..Well it will be there own fault when the revealing happens..They need to just go away if they do not believe..So I take my leave for the night..you can school them all you want..To much for me I have to take a break..much love
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, write me at [email protected]. be sure to make it clear who you are in the subject field, the junk mail is heavy.

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/18/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op are you and god loves all the same person?
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/18/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op you are a liar.

GLA I am leaving for the night..Feel free to use this my post as you like..you are a true warrior..I get so sick of responding to the people calling me names.. They just hijack threads and continue to attack and attack..Well it will be there own fault when the revealing happens..They need to just go away if they do not believe..So I take my leave for the night..you can school them all you want..To much for me I have to take a break..much love

Sorry,I was'nt attacking you - I was jesting,I want proofs that stand is all.
is That which shall be;
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op are you and god loves all the same person?

No we are not. if we were, the user id would match, I am not going to run out between posts to some other isp. OPs Father is not my Father. my origin is different. If you have been around here for some time, My previous incarnation on GLP was NIP. Nobody in Particular.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/18/2012 11:31 PM

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: You humans are clueless
Who is Blue Fairy

United States
11/18/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok that post above is his old thread.
Jesus Wept
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op you are a liar.

I accept..I am also sorry for getting mad..I am very black and white when it comes to evil..I do not many any harm to good people..Everything I am referring to is all about people who hurt children and people who use others for their own EGO or pleasure..most people would not even say sorry as you did..It takes a person that will allow the spirit if truth to guide them and help. All men and women have faults and things they would love to change..All I have been trying to tell you all is that many of us came from another place. Jesus also told the people of his day
I come from somewhere else and am a king there. I know it is hard to believe without proof but it is our message that should be proof enough. It is condemning evil and telling the truth concerning this last great where light wins

If you could live my life you would then know where It is I am coming from..I am not what you think..That does not mean I am perfect..All human containers or body's live with the mental side and the spiritual side. Each one waring for control..We do not come to you all as anything other them ambassadors
Healers, Prophets, Teachers, Leaders, governors and most of all friends if allowed. We are natural Empaths of the highest degree..As a child I would keep the world tragedy's in a big suitcase..It hurt so much that men could say people to do the things they have done..If the world would have responded to the call sooner this that is going to happen could have been diverted..Mankind will not be allowed to destroy that which does not belong to him.

Even the children are not your own..If most of mankind could have seen that they own nothing in this world, but the words they speak and the deeds done to other people.

How would you like to live seeing the faces of the children suffering and feel that is your child.
How would it feel to see them so scared because they are be molested and killed..I live with this Everyday..

On some of my post I would get angry at someone making fun of me or someone else. Always defend truth and people with Ideas that might not sound right to you but it does not make them liars..Look at Jesus the Christ..He was not from here and voiced it..He said he was the son of GOD and they hated him for it..Many said they would stand with him at his hour and no on did..He still did his mission and why ?
Because he knew what everyone else did not. So I want to thank you and may you be shown that what I have been saying is truth..Back in the day they would have killed me and any person like me..So think about what Jesus was truly saying..If you love you will hurt others..Would you allow evil people to roam your house ? Well the world is humanity's house and it must be cleansed..
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

I accept..I am also sorry for getting mad..I am very black and white when it comes to evil..I do not many any harm to good people..Everything I am referring to is all about people who hurt children and people who use others for their own EGO or pleasure..most people would not even say sorry as you did..It takes a person that will allow the spirit if truth to guide them and help. All men and women have faults and things they would love to change..All I have been trying to tell you all is that many of us came from another place. Jesus also told the people of his day
I come from somewhere else and am a king there. I know it is hard to believe without proof but it is our message that should be proof enough. It is condemning evil and telling the truth concerning this last great where light wins

If you could live my life you would then know where It is I am coming from..I am not what you think..That does not mean I am perfect..All human containers or body's live with the mental side and the spiritual side. Each one waring for control..We do not come to you all as anything other them ambassadors
Healers, Prophets, Teachers, Leaders, governors and most of all friends if allowed. We are natural Empaths of the highest degree..As a child I would keep the world tragedy's in a big suitcase..It hurt so much that men could say people to do the things they have done..If the world would have responded to the call sooner this that is going to happen could have been diverted..Mankind will not be allowed to destroy that which does not belong to him.

Even the children are not your own..If most of mankind could have seen that they own nothing in this world, but the words they speak and the deeds done to other people.

How would you like to live seeing the faces of the children suffering and feel that is your child.
How would it feel to see them so scared because they are be molested and killed..I live with this Everyday..

On some of my post I would get angry at someone making fun of me or someone else. Always defend truth and people with Ideas that might not sound right to you but it does not make them liars..Look at Jesus the Christ..He was not from here and voiced it..He said he was the son of GOD and they hated him for it..Many said they would stand with him at his hour and no on did..He still did his mission and why ?
Because he knew what everyone else did not. So I want to thank you and may you be shown that what I have been saying is truth..Back in the day they would have killed me and any person like me..So think about what Jesus was truly saying..If you show true love, you will hurt others..Would you allow evil people to roam your house ? Well the world is humanity's house and it must be cleansed..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because he knew what everyone else did not. So I want to thank you and may you be shown that what I have been saying is truth..Back in the day they would have killed me and any person like me..So think about what Jesus was truly saying..If you show true love love will not hurt others..Would you allow evil people to roam your house ? Well the world is humanity's house and it must be cleansed..
justmeoneofmany (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you show true Love you will not hurt others
God Loves ALL

United States
11/18/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6888765

thank you I remember the title and OPs number is the same, so I don't know why it didn't show in search.

AMEN.

Who is Blue Fairy

United States
11/19/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op needs to learn how to spell and also to learn proper grammar. lol!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1012959

As you say..It does not matter..we do not use the English grammar out of all the races in the universe...
You humans think you are the center of the known universe.
Your whole world and your fucking EGOS will soon vanish when you see us unmasked...It is always learn to write our way of grammar..why do you not learn Reptilian? The reason is EGO you talking monkeys..You talking monkeys have a wake up call
What is the reason we have two set of teeth in the upper and lower jaw..to eat stupid talking monkeys like you...
So when the sky turns red then you know you are fucked
You will not last one second in a fight with us...

As you see above, in one of the OP's responses from the "Humans are Clueless" thread of his, that he and his reptile friends PLAN TO EAT all of us.

monster

OP have you changed since June 2012? Still planning to eat us?

Last Edited by Who is Blue Fairy on 11/19/2012 03:44 AM
Jesus Wept

GLP