Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,986 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 963,202
Pageviews Today: 1,795,474Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 15,639
07:54 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I NEED EVERY GLPers ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!!!!

ohnonotagain

User ID: 27454579
United States
11/17/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I NEED EVERY GLPers ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!!!!
It was a truly good read, until you started quoting from the great book of fairy tales.

Sorry, I believe in God, it's man made religion that I have problems with.

Peace!
 Quoting: ohnonotagain

Maybe tolerancem would be a good virtue in your future. It doesn't matter what belief sysem anyone has, what matters is the walk we take, we are all one. Love is eternal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22328830

That's a great idea....go take a walk, don't trip and skin my knee, lol!

Some people kids...
"The Tree of Liberty is Thirsty and needs Watering"

-Me
No More Lies

User ID: 1707881
United States
11/17/2012 07:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
IF 12/21/12 is anything it is the alien deception:

Thread: STARGATE 2012...Cern And the Return of the "gods".
natasha77

User ID: 27743572
United States
11/17/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude Earthquake: 9.8

Date: December 21st, 2012.

Deaths: 30,000,000+

That is what I want.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27910667

How sick
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27898080
Thailand
11/17/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you!

I hope if this date is real I will meet you and all GLPers very soon!

I'm ready for 'heaven on earth' and everything and everyone to be walking in love and as lame as it sounds, 'peace on earth'....

If nothing else, maybe I'll get some 'green' from those who understand where I'm coming from!

hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

DG

I too was into prophecy, and the Holy Spirit showed me a few things:

1 - Prophecy is God breathed. God does not use man's calendars. He uses His calendar, the same one he gave the Jews. So even though Dec 21, 2012 is a cool date it is in the wrong calender. In Thailand we have the Buddhist calendar. There are many calendars used throughout the world, but there is only one true calendar and that is the Hebrew one.

2 - If the Book of Revelation is from God, then the 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 bowls have to occur in consecutive order. If they do not then God is a liar.

If you can accept those two points, then you get this logic,. The 1st and 2nd seal are mystery's and they could of already happened without anyone knowing it because there is no way to prove they transpired. I could tell you somethings but you won't believe me.

Now the 3rd seal will be known when people throughout the WORLD are working a day for a loaf of bread. We are not there yet, but food prices keep going up. When they get to that level, then you will know the 3rd seal is finished, and the 4th seal will follow.

The 4th seal is a war where everyone in 25% of the Earth's area dies. This will be the worst judgement on the Earth since the flood. This obviously has not yet happened yet, and will not occur until the 3rd seal is completed.

Everything you mentioned from the Bible will eventually occur, but we first have to get through the 3rd and 4th seals before any of this happens.

So when Dec 21 comes and goes, do not loose faith. God is HOLY HOLY HOLY. He doe NOT give prophecy to people who sell it !!! Real prophecy is only given to humble servants who are HATED by the world because they tell people a rather unpleasant truth.

Uncle
zacksavage

User ID: 27963524
United States
11/17/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24517015
United States
11/17/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was a truly good read, until you started quoting from the great book of fairy tales.

Peace!

Agree!
 Quoting: Sol Neman

The truth is your only hope
ohnonotagain

United States
11/17/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace!

You type like a UPer...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2257547

Nope, live south of the bridge. And it's Yupper, you Jackwagon!

-Me
DaddysGirl  (OP)

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/17/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you so much for your feedback! And THANK YOU for the green karma! I could use some these days!

May you all be loved.....hf
ohnonotagain

United States
11/17/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace!

Agree!
 Quoting: Sol Neman

The truth is your only hope
 Quoting: Ice

Who's truth would that be Ice?

GO LIONS....SAINTS SUCK! LOL...just yanking your chain, bro!

-Me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25658088
United States
11/17/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is anyone else hard?
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

As in wood?

No.

LOL, are you OK?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24514355
United States
11/17/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dec 21st is not Bible

Feast day Dec 7-8th is Bible

Events in restored Israel from May 1948

Bible

End of the age - Bible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27927673
Germany
11/17/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can totally understand your point, been into the "2012" topic since 2007 and I've read and heard many opinions and thoughts about it. Something will defenetly happen, but what it will be... I dont know
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27962763
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Oh me, oh my... Folks, I am scratching my head reading your replays to OP. This girl sounds depressed and suicidal. Do you want to follow in her steps?!

Quote from OP's first post:

"Personally, for me, I've been a 'watcher' of the important dates of an upcoming transition/ascension/rapture since 1996. I've watched a ZILLION dates come and go with a disappointed heart every single time the date comes and goes with a 'non-event".

Quote from OP's second post:

"I hope if this date is real I will meet you and all GLPers very soon!"

Yeah, she hopes for the end of the world and you are her followers!!

yoda
TTX8K82

User ID: 26400095
United States
Report Abusive Post
How is babby formed? How is babby formed? How girl get pragnent?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26329297

ha ha, u r going to look really silly when the world ends.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651021
United States
11/17/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope a 9.8 Earthquake hits on December 21st and Destroys California.

You can suck a bag of dicks.I live in CA.I hope you get anal herpes for wishing that doom on others.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22858575

This is one of the Reasons why I want California to be Destroyed, To many Idiotic, Immature people in California.

Says the asshole who wants to see the deaths of millions of people.

You are a very sad person. I'm sorry.
JustCinnamon

User ID: 25861542
Canada
11/17/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh me, oh my... Folks, I am scratching my head reading your replays to OP. This girl sounds depressed and suicidal. Do you want to follow in her steps?!

Quote from OP's first post:

"Personally, for me, I've been a 'watcher' of the important dates of an upcoming transition/ascension/rapture since 1996. I've watched a ZILLION dates come and go with a disappointed heart every single time the date comes and goes with a 'non-event".

Quote from OP's second post:

"I hope if this date is real I will meet you and all GLPers very soon!"

Yeah, she hopes for the end of the world and you are her followers!!

yoda
 Quoting: Kinga

95% of the people on here sound depressed.
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25902528
United States
11/17/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
let me get this straight OP. you are disappointed when none of the doom dates are correct?

what kind of a sick person are you?

i would think most would be glad to have a non event.

you religious nuts scare me more and more every day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765527
United States
11/17/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
wait for......GOD.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7843669
United States
11/17/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm writing this because it concerns your future so please read, even though it looks a bit lengthy. It's so important!!!!

I've been studying/researching/reading every possible article and video I can find about the upcoming date of December 21, 2012. I realize many people think nothing will happen on that date. I totally understand that opinion as I fight that 'doubt' myself at times.

Personally, for me, I've been a 'watcher' of the important dates of an upcoming transition/ascension/rapture since 1996. I've watched a ZILLION dates come and go with a disappointed heart every single time the date comes and goes with a 'non-event'.

However, most of the previous 'dates' were pretty insignificant compared to the upcoming date of December 21st. That date has been noted for thousands of years, so I tend to give it a little more credibility than the average date by the average modern individual or group.

According to Christians and Christian sites, some believe there will be a 'rapture' of not one group, but two, and some believe even three seperate groups of people who will be leaving Earth. They believe there is a 'first' group who are counted to be 'worthy to escape everything that is about to come to pass and stand before the Son of man'.

There have been teachers for years, teaching that there is a group called 'the manchild' or 'sons of God' that could be the 'chosen' 144,000 that will be left behind and their body 'changed' into their immortal bodies but they will be here to assist those who are 'left behind' to suffer in the seven year or 3 1/2 year tribulation.

Then, there is the new age theory or scientific theory that says that if you know and believe in this upcoming date, that by your own volition, you either will 'go to the 4th or 5th dimension' or stay behind in this one to further the development of your consciousness.

If you will type the date of December 21, 2012 in the search bar at the top of this page, you will see there are a lot of very compelling theories about this date from all walks of life. There are so many people who have lived in the past and in the present, who have so many good reasons to believe this date will be the 'end of the age' and a lot of scientific proof behind what they are saying. It's hard to argue with a lot of the presentations.

For me personally, I try to take all of these perspectives and put them together and make some sense from all of them combined. However, first and foremost, I look to the changes in the earth itself. I know that most of us are focused on the middle east war right now, but if you will see what the earth is currently doing, it will astound you.

As I type this, there have been NINE 6+ mag. earthquakes in the last NINE days. Volcanoes have been going off consistently without fail almost daily. And of course there are the weird sinkholes collapsing in the oddest places all over the world. There have been odd 'trumpet like' sounds going off all over the world and have been documented (even in the city where I live).

Last but not least, there are the multitudes of thousands of dying birds, fish, and mammals all over the world. And we can't forget the weird weather patterns such as a 'snow tornado' in Russia today and floods and hurricanes, etc. The weather is getting more intense along with all of the other signs. I'm not sure if these are all caused by the solar activity lately, but it makes sense if you study it.

To me, when you look at all of the things I mentioned above, it's like the earth and the people of the earth are getting more and more violent. Everything is 'heating up' whether physically or mentally or spiritually. Everyone (especially Christians) these days are easily angered and have lost the love in their hearts that was there years ago. Everyone is fighting a battle, whether it's physical or mental or spiritual.

I realize that in reality, we are all 'spiritual beings having a human experience', so sometimes I sit and think to myself, if I were the Creator/Father of this earth and eveyone on it and I were the essense of 'unconditional love' what would I do with this world and the people in it at this point?

If I were the Creator/Father and the people of the earth were my children, and they were fighting and killing and bent on hurting and violence, I would do whatever any loving Father would do. I would save my children from themselves. I would somehow put an 'end' to this madness and push a 'reset' button and start all over again. I would do whatever it took to protect my children from harm. That is what unconditional love is all about - sacrifice and protection and provision.

And on that note, I'm not sure how many of you are aware of it, but did you know they found Noah's ark years ago? You can google it and see pictures of it. It's amazing! When I see the pictures, I remember what the Bible says about those days...

Matt 24:37 'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So my thinking is...

Since the Ark has been found and Noah is REAL, then I guess we should be wondering if this date on December 21st is the same scenario. No one believes anything will happen, just like they didn't believe Noah.

Those who heard God speak to them (represented by Noah's family) went into the ark and the door was shut. Can't you just imagine the shock on the faces of the people outside the ark when the rains came pouring down and never stopped? It kills me to think of the thousands of people pounding on the ark trying to get in as the waters are rising higher and higher until they drowned, screaming for help....

I realize that most people don't believe that anything will happen on December 21st. But, do you want to be like the people left on the outside of the ark? Wouldn't it be better to be safe than sorry and talk to your Father and make sure you are ready if the date is real??

I know there is a lot of cynicism and sarcasm and lack of love on this site. But I know that deep down in the heart of every person here, NO one wants to be caught screaming and crying out for their life if this date is real.

So I'm writing this for the sake of all of you. Please don't reply to this thread if you are laughing at it. Just know that my heart is in the right place and I want everyone to be saved. That is the heart of your Father, our Creator and He is including YOU....hf

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"Kali Yuga (Devanāgarī: कलियुग [kəli juɡə], lit. "age of [the demon] Kali", or "age of vice") is the last of the four stages the world goes through as part of the cycle of yugas described in the Indian scriptures. The other ages are Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga and Dvapara Yuga.

The Mahabharata War and the decimation of Yadavas thus happened at the Yuga-Sandhi i.e. the joint of the two yugas.

The scriptures mention Sage Narada to have momentarily intercepted the demon Kali on his way to the Earth when Duryodhana was about to be born...to make him an embodiment of 'arishadvargas' and adharma in preparation of the era of decay in values and the consequent havoc.

The duration and chronological starting point in human history of Kali Yuga has given rise to different evaluations and interpretations. According to the Surya Siddhanta, Kali Yuga began at midnight (00:00) on 18 February 3102 BCE[1] in the proleptic Julian calendar, or 14 January 3102 BC in the proleptic Gregorian calendar. This date is also considered by many Hindus to be the day that Krishna left Earth to return to his abode.

Most interpreters of Hindu scriptures believe that Earth is currently in Kali Yuga. Other authors such as Swami Sri Yukteswar,[2] and Paramhansa Yogananda[3] believe that it is now Dvapara Yuga. Aurbindo Ghosh has written that Kali Yuga is now over. The Kali Yuga is sometimes thought to last 432,000 years, although other durations have been proposed.[4]

Hindus believe that human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga,[5] which is referred to as the Dark Age because in it people are as far away as possible from God. Hinduism often symbolically represents morality (dharma) as a bull. In Satya Yuga, the first stage of development, the bull has four legs, but in each age morality is reduced by one quarter. By the age of Kali, morality is reduced to only a quarter of that of the golden age, so that the bull of Dharma has only one leg.[6][7]

Kali Yuga is associated with the apocalyptic demon Kali, not to be confused with the goddess Kālī (read as Kaalee) (these are unrelated words in the Sanskrit language). The "Kali" of Kali Yuga means "strife, discord, quarrel, or contention."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1285189
China
11/17/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry too long.

(hey, im a glper. how about some animations or something?)
DaddysGirl  (OP)

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/17/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry too long.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1285189

I'm sorry!! I know it was long. I wish I could have written a condensed version but there was so much to say.

Save it for when you're bored or want a book to read!

Just know it was written with love!!!hf
Rising Son

User ID: 27707872
Japan
11/17/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent analysis, OP. I also believe that our Father is approaching the point of intervention where His children can no longer learn on their own without destroying themselves and all that is good. Thank you for your very wise words :-)

hf
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
'LIL ANGEL

User ID: 1053878
United States
11/17/2012 07:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
I'm writing this because it concerns your future so please read, even though it looks a bit lengthy. It's so important!!!!

I've been studying/researching/reading every possible article and video I can find about the upcoming date of December 21, 2012. I realize many people think nothing will happen on that date. I totally understand that opinion as I fight that 'doubt' myself at times.

Personally, for me, I've been a 'watcher' of the important dates of an upcoming transition/ascension/rapture since 1996. I've watched a ZILLION dates come and go with a disappointed heart every single time the date comes and goes with a 'non-event'.

However, most of the previous 'dates' were pretty insignificant compared to the upcoming date of December 21st. That date has been noted for thousands of years, so I tend to give it a little more credibility than the average date by the average modern individual or group.

According to Christians and Christian sites, some believe there will be a 'rapture' of not one group, but two, and some believe even three seperate groups of people who will be leaving Earth. They believe there is a 'first' group who are counted to be 'worthy to escape everything that is about to come to pass and stand before the Son of man'.

There have been teachers for years, teaching that there is a group called 'the manchild' or 'sons of God' that could be the 'chosen' 144,000 that will be left behind and their body 'changed' into their immortal bodies but they will be here to assist those who are 'left behind' to suffer in the seven year or 3 1/2 year tribulation.

Then, there is the new age theory or scientific theory that says that if you know and believe in this upcoming date, that by your own volition, you either will 'go to the 4th or 5th dimension' or stay behind in this one to further the development of your consciousness.

If you will type the date of December 21, 2012 in the search bar at the top of this page, you will see there are a lot of very compelling theories about this date from all walks of life. There are so many people who have lived in the past and in the present, who have so many good reasons to believe this date will be the 'end of the age' and a lot of scientific proof behind what they are saying. It's hard to argue with a lot of the presentations.

For me personally, I try to take all of these perspectives and put them together and make some sense from all of them combined. However, first and foremost, I look to the changes in the earth itself. I know that most of us are focused on the middle east war right now, but if you will see what the earth is currently doing, it will astound you.

As I type this, there have been NINE 6+ mag. earthquakes in the last NINE days. Volcanoes have been going off consistently without fail almost daily. And of course there are the weird sinkholes collapsing in the oddest places all over the world. There have been odd 'trumpet like' sounds going off all over the world and have been documented (even in the city where I live).

Last but not least, there are the multitudes of thousands of dying birds, fish, and mammals all over the world. And we can't forget the weird weather patterns such as a 'snow tornado' in Russia today and floods and hurricanes, etc. The weather is getting more intense along with all of the other signs. I'm not sure if these are all caused by the solar activity lately, but it makes sense if you study it.

To me, when you look at all of the things I mentioned above, it's like the earth and the people of the earth are getting more and more violent. Everything is 'heating up' whether physically or mentally or spiritually. Everyone (especially Christians) these days are easily angered and have lost the love in their hearts that was there years ago. Everyone is fighting a battle, whether it's physical or mental or spiritual.

I realize that in reality, we are all 'spiritual beings having a human experience', so sometimes I sit and think to myself, if I were the Creator/Father of this earth and eveyone on it and I were the essense of 'unconditional love' what would I do with this world and the people in it at this point?

If I were the Creator/Father and the people of the earth were my children, and they were fighting and killing and bent on hurting and violence, I would do whatever any loving Father would do. I would save my children from themselves. I would somehow put an 'end' to this madness and push a 'reset' button and start all over again. I would do whatever it took to protect my children from harm. That is what unconditional love is all about - sacrifice and protection and provision.

And on that note, I'm not sure how many of you are aware of it, but did you know they found Noah's ark years ago? You can google it and see pictures of it. It's amazing! When I see the pictures, I remember what the Bible says about those days...

Matt 24:37 'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So my thinking is...

Since the Ark has been found and Noah is REAL, then I guess we should be wondering if this date on December 21st is the same scenario. No one believes anything will happen, just like they didn't believe Noah.

Those who heard God speak to them (represented by Noah's family) went into the ark and the door was shut. Can't you just imagine the shock on the faces of the people outside the ark when the rains came pouring down and never stopped? It kills me to think of the thousands of people pounding on the ark trying to get in as the waters are rising higher and higher until they drowned, screaming for help....

I realize that most people don't believe that anything will happen on December 21st. But, do you want to be like the people left on the outside of the ark? Wouldn't it be better to be safe than sorry and talk to your Father and make sure you are ready if the date is real??

I know there is a lot of cynicism and sarcasm and lack of love on this site. But I know that deep down in the heart of every person here, NO one wants to be caught screaming and crying out for their life if this date is real.

So I'm writing this for the sake of all of you. Please don't reply to this thread if you are laughing at it. Just know that my heart is in the right place and I want everyone to be saved. That is the heart of your Father, our Creator and He is including YOU....hf

Nice! Thank you for caring and sharing. Well put together!
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
Stay small(in ego), stay teachable(in life), stay in the basics(keep it simple) and pay attention(to guidance). me
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does. anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1285189
China
11/17/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry too long.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1285189

I'm sorry!! I know it was long. I wish I could have written a condensed version but there was so much to say.

Save it for when you're bored or want a book to read!

Just know it was written with love!!!hf

now that you have replied to my comment i feel more secure in spending time actually reading this. i thank you up front for the time youve spend writing this.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17399035
United States
11/17/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the NWO or anything that is planned to majorly occur won't happen till after the Rapture takes place. So, if like I have been reading here on GLP and in books (signs n numerology) of NWO taking place on 12/21/2012 (end of this world and into new world) the rapture should be before hand? Just what I think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27962763
Canada
11/17/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you so much for your feedback! And THANK YOU for the green karma! I could use some these days!

May you all be loved.....hf

What for you need those green good karmas if you will be leaving the Earth and Ascending on December 21st, OP?!

No internet and GLP in there...

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14443159
United States
11/17/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Problem is, even Jesus said nobody knows when 'that' day comes except the Father. Jesus himself doesn't even know. So Dec 21 2012 cannot be that date simply because the whole world already know it. 'That' day will come when we least expected it.
rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10096623
United States
11/17/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

So my thinking is...

You so conveniently ommitted the preceding verse 36 which paraphrased...."no one knows that day or hour, not the angels in heaven, nor the Son of man....of when these things will take place...."

Pretty much invalidates the entire purpose of this thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25902528
United States
11/17/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Problem is, even Jesus said nobody knows when 'that' day comes except the Father. Jesus himself doesn't even know. So Dec 21 2012 cannot be that date simply because the whole world already know it. 'That' day will come when we least expected it.
rockon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14443159

OP is a nutcase which makes this thread null and void, sorry glpers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7843669
United States
11/17/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
my dreams and visions lead me to believe we have a period of destruction where the age that we are in is destroyed and/or a continuation of the oppression and sofistication of the technological tyranny increases to the point all humans are made slaves thru corporate power. The New World Order has already been established to make it thru this Kali Yuga as I referenced above with underground bases fully stocked with supplies. The next phase of human enslavement will be so dramatic as to seem ordinary that being born into it, no one will even percieve they're enslavement though it will be a techtronic age that will culminate in a war complete with giant mechs that pick up people with giant finger ropes.. In short, The future is extremely scary, yet it will not be here for some time and will be preceded with an almost cataclysmic event.

GLP