Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,656 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 196,629
Pageviews Today: 322,366Threads Today: 104Posts Today: 1,798
04:10 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I NEED EVERY GLPers ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7843669
United States
11/17/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I NEED EVERY GLPers ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!!!!
PS.. That is the true reason hiding right in front of us..

NEW WORLD

Order

They will establish the NEW WORLD.. OR next WORLD

order

AFTER the current world is destroyed.
Jilly23

User ID: 22123524
United States
11/17/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting thread. Although, I do not believe the earth or our lives will be ending on that date, I do think that major change will happen after this date. Whatever that means - I don't know. Hopefully change for the better!
This too shall pass...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27860045
Netherlands
11/17/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dec. 21st

Life is just one big video game...grouphug
and it's a bit of a bugger when yor computer crashes

even worse when your internet provider pulls out the plug
cos you did not pay the bill....lflash
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9897843
United States
11/17/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing will happen. Life will continue on its lame path
 Quoting: Second Best 27770233

^^^This
gebahie

User ID: 10118097
United States
11/17/2012 07:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
smile_hear
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26124707
United States
11/17/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I won't become saved because of your post, but your intentions are appreciated by me. I hope you have a wonderful evening. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24279842
Canada
11/17/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, OP, for speaking your heart and 'putting it out there', knowing what a demented place GLP can be at times. You're a brave and honest soul.

Our ancestors, who speak to us through etchings on the walls of the caves they took shelter in during the last cataclysm, made great effort to warn us of the horrors they witnessed firsthand, and we should be grateful for that. On the other hand, the powers-that-be will NEVER warn us outright, as their mandates are, first and foremost, to maintain control over us, and secondly to get rid of us. They're hoping that the coming cataclysm will accomplish the second mandate in spades, and that up to that point, order will be maintained (for their safety and benefit). We are little more than a herd of unruly animals to them -- animals that must be sacrificed so that the 'chosen few' can inherit a 'cleansed' earth.

Celestial events (signs in the heavens) are better predictors than dates. Nearly equally as good is watching what the PTB are doing. I find it tellingly suspicious that the closer we get to the December 21st, the fewer references are made to it in the mainstream matrix. The virtual silence has become deafening. This contrasts sharply with the non-stop buzz about December 21st on the so-called alternative media.

When the mainstream matrix promotes something as being beneficial (for example, vaccines), it's almost always lies and hype, and the thing being promoted is invariably bad for you. Conversely, if it goes out of its way to trash and belittle something (for instance, organic food), it's almost always something that is good for you. This alone might be sufficient reason to believe that December 21st is something that should be paid attention to, simply because we are being told by the PTB's mouthpieces NOT to pay attention to it.

Remember Y2K? Remember the mainstream media fear-hyping how the world was going to implode technologically? REMEMBER HOW LITTLE TO NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

Now we've got the PTB as one unified voice dismissing fears about December 21st. When I suggested that we should watch what the PTB are doing, this is part of it.

However, as mentioned, celestial movements are more important than dates. Something big is coming down the pipeline -- you feel it, I feel it, we all feel it. We will NOT hear about it on the daily 6 o'clock diversion. Earth changes like earthquakes, volcanoes and storms are not necessarily what you need to be watching for, either, as many of these events are being manipulated by technologies that we out here in the cheap seats can only guess at.

Watch instead the movements and behavior of those heavenly entities that are beyond man's control, and listen to the what the mainstream media isn't saying. That is where the real news is.

You, OP, have the same noble spirit of wanting to help and warn others as our ancestor survivors did. When the time comes, may you find your safe haven -- safe from the elements, and safe from the PTB. God bless you, OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27931010
Germany
11/17/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear original poster "DaddysGirl", thanks for opening this very important thread and for sharing. Well written and written with sincere love and friendliness, as it always should be, excellent.

Personally i have likewise tried to inform many other people about these possible events since many years, because it is one of my humble wishes, that all living beings and the whole creation, without any exception(s), will be perfectly (re)united with God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost forever.

If such decisive events indeed would occur sometime in the future, then the timely forewarning(s) would have been meaningful.

But if such decisive events would not occur (anytime soon), life will continue, as it always has done and the timely forewarning(s) would not have caused any damage, but instead they would have refined and sharpened the consciousness and awareness of the people so to speak.

No matter, if such decisive events would (not) occur, the sacred and glorious importance and mystery of God and of (eternal) life etc. fortunately still remains.

May God love, bless, inspire, protect, redeem and (re)unite all of God's creatures and God's whole creation now and always and forever. Amen in the sacred names of God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27965552
Sweden
Report Abusive Post
Troll glp unworthy etc.
Please state dewmdate plus specific event in one sentence in line with glp policy thnx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1443872
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
let me bsflag
oneian

User ID: 24804922
Australia
11/17/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, dear OP for your words and thoughts. I resonate with what you say, these are the very things i talk to people about.

See you soon,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27965754
United States
11/17/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP , your message is important - peacebumpand 5
DaddysGirl  (OP)

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/17/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, OP, for speaking your heart and 'putting it out there', knowing what a demented place GLP can be at times. You're a brave and honest soul.

Our ancestors, who speak to us through etchings on the walls of the caves they took shelter in during the last cataclysm, made great effort to warn us of the horrors they witnessed firsthand, and we should be grateful for that. On the other hand, the powers-that-be will NEVER warn us outright, as their mandates are, first and foremost, to maintain control over us, and secondly to get rid of us. They're hoping that the coming cataclysm will accomplish the second mandate in spades, and that up to that point, order will be maintained (for their safety and benefit). We are little more than a herd of unruly animals to them -- animals that must be sacrificed so that the 'chosen few' can inherit a 'cleansed' earth.

Celestial events (signs in the heavens) are better predictors than dates. Nearly equally as good is watching what the PTB are doing. I find it tellingly suspicious that the closer we get to the December 21st, the fewer references are made to it in the mainstream matrix. The virtual silence has become deafening. This contrasts sharply with the non-stop buzz about December 21st on the so-called alternative media.

When the mainstream matrix promotes something as being beneficial (for example, vaccines), it's almost always lies and hype, and the thing being promoted is invariably bad for you. Conversely, if it goes out of its way to trash and belittle something (for instance, organic food), it's almost always something that is good for you. This alone might be sufficient reason to believe that December 21st is something that should be paid attention to, simply because we are being told by the PTB's mouthpieces NOT to pay attention to it.

Remember Y2K? Remember the mainstream media fear-hyping how the world was going to implode technologically? REMEMBER HOW LITTLE TO NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

Now we've got the PTB as one unified voice dismissing fears about December 21st. When I suggested that we should watch what the PTB are doing, this is part of it.

However, as mentioned, celestial movements are more important than dates. Something big is coming down the pipeline -- you feel it, I feel it, we all feel it. We will NOT hear about it on the daily 6 o'clock diversion. Earth changes like earthquakes, volcanoes and storms are not necessarily what you need to be watching for, either, as many of these events are being manipulated by technologies that we out here in the cheap seats can only guess at.

Watch instead the movements and behavior of those heavenly entities that are beyond man's control, and listen to the what the mainstream media isn't saying. That is where the real news is.

You, OP, have the same noble spirit of wanting to help and warn others as our ancestor survivors did. When the time comes, may you find your safe haven -- safe from the elements, and safe from the PTB. God bless you, OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24279842

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made my night! I try to see things out of unconditional love and especially to those who feel unlovable! I've been there and totally can identify with that feeling! Everyone deserves unconditional love - especially in our world today!

LOVE YOU!!!! ((((hug))))
Hammertime

User ID: 27928870
United States
Report Abusive Post
So what are you saying..? Build a fucking Ark..?

Oh and the prophecy of the 1st wave of people going to heaven, is actually a prophecy of a Nuclear Bomb blowing them clear off this planet.
To each is own...
Dapurps

User ID: 26604792
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude Earthquake: 9.8

Date: December 21st, 2012.

Deaths: 30,000,000+

That is what I want.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27910667

Hope a meteor hits your fucking house. These are people you're talking about.

Last Edited by Dapurps on 11/17/2012 07:46 PM
"What you perceive to be becomes your reality."

:ftwpanda:

dapurps
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
Report Abusive Post
You're a brave and honest soul.

There's nothing brave or honest about being a typical Jesus tard, or a long winded one at that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7843669
United States
11/17/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

THis poster makes some very good points regarding the PTB and they're intentions. I laugh when I see shows on the tv about american troops sent to afganistan and Iraq and the greaving familys where the dad served in the 9th infantry, therefore the son must serve in the same.. on and on.. yadda yadda yadda.. NEVER ONCE do they question the morality, legality, spirituality or ANYTHING else about the provocation. Just simply,,I did it, so my son must do it..

SO sickening and phycotic to the point of being phyco-pathic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27962763
Canada
11/17/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Problem is, even Jesus said nobody knows when 'that' day comes except the Father. Jesus himself doesn't even know. So Dec 21 2012 cannot be that date simply because the whole world already know it. 'That' day will come when we least expected it.
rockon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14443159

OP is a nutcase which makes this thread null and void, sorry glpers
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25902528

Nutcase who is trying to collect green good karmas from naive GLP members. She must be seating behind her computer and laughing every time someone gives her one.

ohyeah
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you so much for your feedback! And THANK YOU for the green karma! I could use some these days!

May you all be loved.....hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

What for you need those green good karmas if you will be leaving the Earth and Ascending on December 21st, OP?!

No internet and GLP in there...

chuckle
 Quoting: Kinga

LOL! You know, I didn't even think of that! Good point Kinga! We can't take em with us can we now??? tounge
MuzzleBreak

User ID: 27870990
United States
11/17/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Relax.

Do Good to others.

Make some preparations for disaster--food, water, clothing, heat, weapons.

Relax.

Have a beer.

Do some weight-lifting and aerobics.

Practice your shooting.

Don't worry.
In his book, "Between Two Ages," Brzezinski wrote: "The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

MuzzleBreak
Dahboo7
User ID: 27512873
United States
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude Earthquake: 9.8

Date: December 21st, 2012.

Deaths: 30,000,000+

That is what I want.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27910667

Thats why you are a anonymous coward .. and you will die one !
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
I have to mention this...Lol...

today when I was talking to my son on the phone and discussing the whole December 21st date, he says...

well, I made reservations at the best Italian restaurant in Kansas City back in July so if its going to happen, I hope it waits until dinner is over...

Had to share that...too funny!hf
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 27319653
Germany
11/17/2012 07:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
hf
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25902528
United States
11/17/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to mention this...Lol...

today when I was talking to my son on the phone and discussing the whole December 21st date, he says...

well, I made reservations at the best Italian restaurant in Kansas City back in July so if its going to happen, I hope it waits until dinner is over...

Had to share that...too funny!hf

pizza hut?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25298972
United States
11/17/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you!

I hope if this date is real I will meet you and all GLPers very soon!

I'm ready for 'heaven on earth' and everything and everyone to be walking in love and as lame as it sounds, 'peace on earth'....

If nothing else, maybe I'll get some 'green' from those who understand where I'm coming from!

hf

OP! That was a very good, sensible write up. I praise your effort to awaken without prejudice.

Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7817543
United States
11/17/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of things...

I'm concerned about the OP's sincerity, or at least her accuracy.

Not one mention of Jesus, the very one that she took the last day quotes about Noah from, and a complete neglect of mentioning His prophecies about the signs in the sun, distress of nations, earthquakes in diverse places, etc...

No mention of the Mark of the Beast, which MUST come BEFORE the seven last plagues, which come just BEFORE the second coming of Christ. Obviously, there is not enough time for the Mark to be enforced before the December 21st date. And the scriptures do NOT teach of a pre-tribulation "secret rapture". No matter how many Tim LaHaye and Hal Lindsey "students" try and convince you otherwise.

And speaking of the December 21st date, the OP obviously has very little knowledge concerning the Mayan calender. I would suggest that she research it further. It DOESN'T prophesy the end of the world, or anything even like that. Myself, I don't place much credibility in any predictions made by evil, human sacrificing, demonically-inspired priests of antiquity. Only God, and His REAL prophets know the future.

Lastly...

Most people don't know this, but the OP's avatar, with the woman giving the "shhhhhh" sign with the one finger in front of he mouth... IS PURE EVIL.

If you know anything about this sign, then you know that it's a luciferian sign of occultic origin, and that it is a sign of secrecy, and deception.

Shhh = Harpocrates = Ancient Mystery Schools

In Greek mythology, Harpocrates is the god of silence. Harpocrates was adapted by the Greeks from the Egyptian child god Horus. To the ancient Egyptians, Horus represented the new-born Sun, rising each day at dawn. When the Greeks conquered Egypt under Alexander the Great, they transformed the Egyptian Horus into their Hellenistic god known as Harpocrates, a rendering from Egyptian Har-pa-khered or Heru-pa-khered (meaning "Har, the Child").

Here are some images of Harpocrates, who is always depicted with his finger in front of his mouth.

[link to www.google.com]

Now... Don't get me wrong. I do believe that the last days are rapidly moving upon us, but all this business about the Mayan calender, and December 21st means NOTHING to me. I place m,y faith in God, and His word, and not in demonic, murdering, heathens.

I also know that there are some major events that have to occur first, before the end of the age. Prophesies that have not been fulfilled, and MUST be, before the return of the Lord. However, as I said, we are rapidly moving into a time that ALL will be fulfilled, and I heartily suggest that you do what the OP neglected to mention, and accept Jesus as your Savior.

Just believing in "a god" doesn't mean doodly squat to the one and ONLY true God. The One who's Son died in your behalf. There are literally HUNDREDS of false "gods" in this world, and they all have ties to Satan, the master deceiver.

That is why the gospel of the kingdom had to be preached into ALL the world, as a witness, before the end would come. Well, that one MAJOR prophecy has been fulfilled, and almost everybody has taken a side, concerning the Savior. Personally, with all the signs EVERYWHERE around us, I cannot even fathom how the atheists in this world do not see what is so plainly evident.

But then, when I read this, it all makes sense:

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all delusion of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12

"And I heard, but I understood not. Then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go your way, Daniel. For the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried, but the wicked shall do wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand." Daniel 12:8-10
ShillsRUs

User ID: 8068220
United States
11/17/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^^This
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9897843

+1000

We look forward to your post on Dec 22, 2012.

But more importantly, we welcome your entry into....

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7817543
United States
11/17/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of things...

Not one mention of Jesus, the very one that she took the last day quotes about Noah from, and a complete neglect of mentioning His prophecies about the signs in the sun, distress of nations, earthquakes in diverse places, etc...

No mention of the Mark of the Beast, which MUST come BEFORE the seven last plagues, which come just BEFORE the second coming of Christ. Obviously, there is not enough time for the Mark to be enforced before the December 21st date. And the scriptures do NOT teach of a pre-tribulation "secret rapture". No matter how many Tim LaHaye and Hal Lindsey "students" try and convince you otherwise.

And speaking of the December 21st date, the OP obviously has very little knowledge concerning the Mayan calender. I would suggest that she research it further. It DOESN'T prophesy the end of the world, or anything even like that. Myself, I don't place much credibility in any predictions made by evil, human sacrificing, demonically-inspired priests of antiquity. Only God, and His REAL prophets know the future.

Lastly...

Most people don't know this, but the OP's avatar, with the woman giving the "shhhhhh" sign with the one finger in front of he mouth... IS PURE EVIL.

If you know anything about this sign, then you know that it's a luciferian sign of occultic origin, and that it is a sign of secrecy, and deception.

In Greek mythology, Harpocrates is the god of silence. Harpocrates was adapted by the Greeks from the Egyptian child god Horus. To the ancient Egyptians, Horus represented the new-born Sun, rising each day at dawn. When the Greeks conquered Egypt under Alexander the Great, they transformed the Egyptian Horus into their Hellenistic god known as Harpocrates, a rendering from Egyptian Har-pa-khered or Heru-pa-khered (meaning "Har, the Child").

Here are some images of Harpocrates, who is always depicted with his finger in front of his mouth.

[link to www.google.com]

Now... Don't get me wrong. I do believe that the last days are rapidly moving upon us, but all this business about the Mayan calender, and December 21st means NOTHING to me. I place m,y faith in God, and His word, and not in demonic, murdering, heathens.

I also know that there are some major events that have to occur first, before the end of the age. Prophesies that have not been fulfilled, and MUST be, before the return of the Lord. However, as I said, we are rapidly moving into a time that ALL will be fulfilled, and I heartily suggest that you do what the OP neglected to mention, and accept Jesus as your Savior.

Just believing in "a god" doesn't mean doodly squat to the one and ONLY true God. The One who's Son died in your behalf. There are literally HUNDREDS of false "gods" in this world, and they all have ties to Satan, the master deceiver.

That is why the gospel of the kingdom had to be preached into ALL the world, as a witness, before the end would come. Well, that one MAJOR prophecy has been fulfilled, and almost everybody has taken a side, concerning the Savior. Personally, with all the signs EVERYWHERE around us, I cannot even fathom how the atheists in this world do not see what is so plainly evident.

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all delusion of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12

"And I heard, but I understood not. Then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go your way, Daniel. For the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried, but the wicked shall do wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand." Daniel 12:8-10
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7817543

Actually, I meant to word the above THIS way:

Not one mention of Jesus, the very one that she took the last day quotes about Noah from, and a complete neglect of mentioning that it was HIS prophecies about the signs in the sun, distress of nations, earthquakes in diverse places, etc... that we are seeing, in quadrophonic stereo.

The OP did mention these phenomenon, but neglected to mention WHO it was that prophesied this.
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of things...

Lastly...

[link to www.google.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7817543

To help you understand, yes I believe that God, the Father and Creator of all things sent His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to save this world - THE WHOLE WORLD - while they were YET sinners....I'm sorry if my lack of my 'statement of faith' bothers you.

Secondly, the reason I chose this avatar was because of a dream God gave me back in 1999. I had no idea this was a bad picture so please forgive me. I didn't mean to confuse anyone. You can see reference to this dream and another dream I had of an eclipse in my previous threads if it will help...

hf
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^^This
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9897843

+1000

We look forward to your post on Dec 22, 2012.

But more importantly, we welcome your entry into....

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: ShillsRUs

Lol! ME TOO!!!! LOL!!!!!!tounge

GLP