Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,013 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 807,459
Pageviews Today: 1,427,027Threads Today: 603Posts Today: 10,492
04:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I NEED EVERY GLPers ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15390403
United States
11/17/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I NEED EVERY GLPers ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!!!!
thanks OP, were you born fucking yesterday?
DaddysGirl  (OP)

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/17/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks OP, were you born fucking yesterday?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15390403

You know there are days I wonder that too! And the boat I got off of had a hole in it so I had to swim to shore! (grin)tounge
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/17/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very well written! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, DaddysGirl, I very much appreciate it! God bless you!

hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aww thank you! Love you too! Very cute avatar!hf
Artaius

User ID: 27946271
Germany
11/17/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I already gave you green, would give you some again, if I could ;)

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts here.

Yes, I´m ready²
Hope to see some of you on the other side.

rose

Thank you!

I hope if this date is real I will meet you and all GLPers very soon!

I'm ready for 'heaven on earth' and everything and everyone to be walking in love and as lame as it sounds, 'peace on earth'....

If nothing else, maybe I'll get some 'green' from those who understand where I'm coming from!

hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I already gave you green, would give you some again, if I could ;)

Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts here.

Yes, I´m ready²
Hope to see some of you on the other side.

rose

Thank you!

I'm ready for 'heaven on earth' and everything and everyone to be walking in love and as lame as it sounds, 'peace on earth'....

If nothing else, maybe I'll get some 'green' from those who understand where I'm coming from!

hf

Quoting: Artaius

red_heart
Mwalk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
11/17/2012 08:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
hf
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15390403
United States
11/17/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
come on guys, you know the GLP effect will prevent December 21.
look out for the Giza alignment on Dec 3rd though, unless you guys prevent that too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7817543
United States
11/17/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope a 9.8 Earthquake hits on December 21st and Destroys California.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27910667

You can suck a bag of dicks.I live in CA.I hope you get anal herpes for wishing that doom on others.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22858575

He might already HAVE anal herpes. It might explain his attitude. Or maybe he's related to George Carlin, who also wished for all kinds of MAJOR doom on other people. Another godless puke.
closing eyes

User ID: 1442470
United States
11/17/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then I guess I will say my goodbye to you now......
verysad
If you woke up breathing, you have another chance!
Phade2Blak

User ID: 1108318
United States
11/17/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Personally, I have no idea if the December date will be the last for Earth (no matter how you describe it). But like many folks, I have a feeling "something" major will happen to the planet and us ... something that will significantly change our lives in some way. I just have no idea what that "something" will be.

OP - your post was very very well written and coherent. Very mature. Thank you so much. I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Food for thought - no matter what spiritual or religious path you may follow ... the very basic foundation of all is: treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. If everyone on this planet followed that ... then there wouldn't be all these stupid wars, feminines, persecutions, and more. It's just really sad at how much of a monster a human being is capable of being.
 Quoting: OnTheFence

THIS^^^^^^

...and I too want to thank OP: a person with a heart!
hf
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then I guess I will say my goodbye to you now......
verysad
 Quoting: closing eyes

No goodbyes here! You are LOVED!!!!hf
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Personally, I have no idea if the December date will be the last for Earth (no matter how you describe it). But like many folks, I have a feeling "something" major will happen to the planet and us ... something that will significantly change our lives in some way. I just have no idea what that "something" will be.

OP - your post was very very well written and coherent. Very mature. Thank you so much. I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Food for thought - no matter what spiritual or religious path you may follow ... the very basic foundation of all is: treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. If everyone on this planet followed that ... then there wouldn't be all these stupid wars, feminines, persecutions, and more. It's just really sad at how much of a monster a human being is capable of being.
 Quoting: OnTheFence

THIS^^^^^^

...and I too want to thank OP: a person with a heart!
hf
 Quoting: Phade2Blak

Thank you so much to BOTH of you! And (thanks for the stars)! Muah!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
11/17/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I Luv you all,but you resemble a Death Cult like Marshall Applewhites.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27962763
Canada
11/17/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to mention this...Lol...

today when I was talking to my son on the phone and discussing the whole December 21st date, he says...

well, I made reservations at the best Italian restaurant in Kansas City back in July so if its going to happen, I hope it waits until dinner is over...

Had to share that...too funny!hf

OP, after what you wrote and how you portrayed yourself, on December 21st., you should be on your knees and not in the best restaurant in town. To bad you cannot use those green good karmas from those naive GLP-ers in that restaurant as a payment. And of course, you want the world to end after your meal but not after you pay for it. Ups, money are not an issue when you are dead...

No human in their right mind would wish and wait for the end of the world, especially mother of her children. Please, get help ASAP!

crazyjak
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to mention this...Lol...

today when I was talking to my son on the phone and discussing the whole December 21st date, he says...

well, I made reservations at the best Italian restaurant in Kansas City back in July so if its going to happen, I hope it waits until dinner is over...

Had to share that...too funny!hf

OP, after what you wrote and how you portrayed yourself, on December 21st., you should be on your knees and not in the best restaurant in town. To bad you cannot use those green good karmas from those naive GLP-ers in that restaurant as a payment. And of course, you want the world to end after your meal but not after you pay for it. Ups, money are not an issue when you are dead...

No human in their right mind would wish and wait for the end of the world, especially mother of her children. Please, get help ASAP!

crazyjak
 Quoting: Kinga

Ok, I guess I just 'jumped off the boat' because you've really confused me. I've written this to hopefully get people to thinking about the upcoming 12/21 date. The added reply was supposed to be humorous because my son was being sarcastic. I don't understand why this upsets you so much. What am I missing here???scratching
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24279842
Canada
11/17/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, OP, for speaking your heart and 'putting it out there', knowing what a demented place GLP can be at times. You're a brave and honest soul.

Our ancestors, who speak to us through etchings on the walls of the caves they took shelter in during the last cataclysm, made great effort to warn us of the horrors they witnessed firsthand, and we should be grateful for that. On the other hand, the powers-that-be will NEVER warn us outright, as their mandates are, first and foremost, to maintain control over us, and secondly to get rid of us. They're hoping that the coming cataclysm will accomplish the second mandate in spades, and that up to that point, order will be maintained (for their safety and benefit). We are little more than a herd of unruly animals to them -- animals that must be sacrificed so that the 'chosen few' can inherit a 'cleansed' earth.

Celestial events (signs in the heavens) are better predictors than dates. Nearly equally as good is watching what the PTB are doing. I find it tellingly suspicious that the closer we get to the December 21st, the fewer references are made to it in the mainstream matrix. The virtual silence has become deafening. This contrasts sharply with the non-stop buzz about December 21st on the so-called alternative media.

When the mainstream matrix promotes something as being beneficial (for example, vaccines), it's almost always lies and hype, and the thing being promoted is invariably bad for you. Conversely, if it goes out of its way to trash and belittle something (for instance, organic food), it's almost always something that is good for you. This alone might be sufficient reason to believe that December 21st is something that should be paid attention to, simply because we are being told by the PTB's mouthpieces NOT to pay attention to it.

Remember Y2K? Remember the mainstream media fear-hyping how the world was going to implode technologically? REMEMBER HOW LITTLE TO NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

Now we've got the PTB as one unified voice dismissing fears about December 21st. When I suggested that we should watch what the PTB are doing, this is part of it.

However, as mentioned, celestial movements are more important than dates. Something big is coming down the pipeline -- you feel it, I feel it, we all feel it. We will NOT hear about it on the daily 6 o'clock diversion. Earth changes like earthquakes, volcanoes and storms are not necessarily what you need to be watching for, either, as many of these events are being manipulated by technologies that we out here in the cheap seats can only guess at.

Watch instead the movements and behavior of those heavenly entities that are beyond man's control, and listen to the what the mainstream media isn't saying. That is where the real news is.

You, OP, have the same noble spirit of wanting to help and warn others as our ancestor survivors did. When the time comes, may you find your safe haven -- safe from the elements, and safe from the PTB. God bless you, OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24279842

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made my night! I try to see things out of unconditional love and especially to those who feel unlovable! I've been there and totally can identify with that feeling! Everyone deserves unconditional love - especially in our world today!

LOVE YOU!!!! ((((hug))))

Hugs right back at 'cha, OP!

hugs
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I Luv you all,but you resemble a Death Cult like Marshall Applewhites.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14589973

Sorry I have no clue who that is. Sounds creepy....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9973947
Australia
11/17/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
:bigbump: :144:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7817543
United States
11/17/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
From the OP (in response to my post):

"To help you understand, yes I believe that God, the Father and Creator of all things sent His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to save this world - THE WHOLE WORLD - while they were YET sinners....I'm sorry if my lack of my 'statement of faith' bothers you."

Fair enough. I also believe that Jesus's sacrifice was willingly given for ALL of mankind. But that MOST of the world would reject it, according to the scriptures. Only FEW (comparatively speaking) be that find the narrow gate which leads to life. MANY take the broad path to destruction, just like with the flood of Noah's day. Many are called, but few chosen.

Your lack of "statement of faith" doesn't "bother" me. But you might want to consider who it DOES bother. You must confess Jesus before men, if He is to confess you, before His Father. Like I said previously, just mentioning "a god" doesn't mean anything. And mentioning the Savior is THE most important thing you SHOULD mention.

From the OP:

"Secondly, the reason I chose this avatar was because of a dream God gave me back in 1999. I had no idea this was a bad picture so please forgive me. I didn't mean to confuse anyone. You can see reference to this dream and another dream I had of an eclipse in my previous threads if it will help..."

Well, I'm not attacking you. I mentioned the origin of the "shhhh" sign, because I am very familiar with symbols, and when I see them, I immediately take notice. Secret societies use MANY symbols to communicate with each other, and to "gain power" from their "lord", who is our enemy. And when I see people using these symbols, it's a red flag to me. Many people use them out of ignorance, as you say is the case with you. So it is best that someone DOES tell them about it, rather than they continue to use symbols of occultic origin.
superflyscot

User ID: 19679917
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just read the op thread comment. Thank you. I needed to hear that. I don't necessarily believe all that,but I need to hear that on glp that there are good people still,even amongst all the fear and uncertainty,someone has a pure heart. That to me is the real spirit of glp, Fighting back with words and love.

Again,Daddysgirl...thank you. All the best in the future,if life goes down the drain.

hf
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten, just hate the bite" Sly Stone

'We’re the middle children of history. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives.'

'The world is a drama, staged in a dream'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25676821
United States
11/17/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing will happen. Life will continue on its lame path
 Quoting: Second Best 27770233

Yes, because so many people of earth think like this poster, I believe God will increase His wrath and terrible destruction of earth....since He does not wish any would perish and send eternity in hell, but that all men would call upon His name and be saved.

We will see terrible things, unthinkable things before His coming. Does that mean a lot of terrible things BEFORE Dec. 21, or will He return after that date? I don't know. I just know I'm glad I know Jesus as my Savior and will trust HIM to protect me as much as He plans to. Otherwise I will obey, no matter what happens.
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
From the OP (in response to my post):

"To help you understand, yes I believe that God, the Father and Creator of all things sent His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to save this world - THE WHOLE WORLD - while they were YET sinners....I'm sorry if my lack of my 'statement of faith' bothers you."

Fair enough. I also believe that Jesus's sacrifice was willingly given for ALL of mankind. But that MOST of the world would reject it, according to the scriptures. Only FEW (comparatively speaking) be that find the narrow gate which leads to life. MANY take the broad path to destruction, just like with the flood of Noah's day. Many are called, but few chosen.

Your lack of "statement of faith" doesn't "bother" me. But you might want to consider who it DOES bother. You must confess Jesus before men, if He is to confess you, before His Father. Like I said previously, just mentioning "a god" doesn't mean anything. And mentioning the Savior is THE most important thing you SHOULD mention.

From the OP:

"Secondly, the reason I chose this avatar was because of a dream God gave me back in 1999. I had no idea this was a bad picture so please forgive me. I didn't mean to confuse anyone. You can see reference to this dream and another dream I had of an eclipse in my previous threads if it will help..."

Well, I'm not attacking you. I mentioned the origin of the "shhhh" sign, because I am very familiar with symbols, and when I see them, I immediately take notice. Secret societies use MANY symbols to communicate with each other, and to "gain power" from their "lord", who is our enemy. And when I see people using these symbols, it's a red flag to me. Many people use them out of ignorance, as you say is the case with you. So it is best that someone DOES tell them about it, rather than they continue to use symbols of occultic origin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7817543

THANK YOU and totally understood your intention! You might really like the dreams I had concerning the pic if you can find them on my previous posts! They are amazing and I think you would like them!hf
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just read the op thread comment. Thank you. I needed to hear that. I don't necessarily believe all that,but I need to hear that on glp that there are good people still,even amongst all the fear and uncertainty,someone has a pure heart. That to me is the real spirit of glp, Fighting back with words and love.

Again,Daddysgirl...thank you. All the best in the future,if life goes down the drain.

hf
 Quoting: superflyscot

(((hug)))hugs
suzy
User ID: 17095802
United States
11/17/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ the Lord is the way, the truth and the life. Evolution is a lie and as such is also a deception, just a warning from someone who knows what is True and GOD is the only truth. He created us in HIS image, we did not come from monkeys or from the muck and mire of the swamp. Don't be mislead, believe in Jesus with all of your heart and ask for forgiveness from the Only One who can save you and that is Jesus Christ the Lord. I'm not ashamed of HIM nor will me keep my mouth shut and have people say that we are from cavemen. me tired of all of the lies and me just seek the truth. people know deep down inside of them where they came from, its in your subconscience telling you that and when we feel guilty for things that we know we shouldn't be doing there is a reason why. As we approach Thanksgiving and Christmas we need to be giving thanks to Him for providing for us for without HIM we would have none. Thanks alot to all of the pop psychology for telling us that its ok for us to do anything that we want, after all "if it feels good do it sort of thing" you know what is right and what is wrong deep down inside. It pulls at you but we dont listen, its better to ignore it because then we can do anything we want. Homosexuality is wrong, new age religion is wrong, evolution is wrong, we have been misled. my hope is that everyone who reads this has an ear to hear. open your eyes to all of the lies and see what is true, its deep inside of you calling to you. me tired of being politically correct so as not to offend anyone. its sad that the people who believe in GOD and HIS son Jesus Christ cannot speak out against the lies. For fear of what? me fear GOD and Jesus Christ more that me fear speaking out against the lies. we need to pray for everyone who is lost to be found and for all of the people who are starving and for the people who are grieving and that we don't follow the wrong path, because there is only one path and that is the path through Jesus Christ the only begotten son of GOD. me humbly apologize if anything that me put on this post sounds angry, its not, me just tired of the lies. Thankyou to the only GOD who created the Heavens and the earth and thankyou to His son Jesus Christ who died on the cross at calvary so that we could be saved. sorry to GOD and to Jesus Christ the Lord if me said anything that me shouldn't have for me don't know if it is my place to do so. Thankyou, Jesus Christ. Amen. The Lord Jesus Christ is our Shepard. sheep no one knows the day or the time of HIS return except the Father, not even the Angel in Heaven. That is what my mom taught me, may she rest in peace.
FatalW1shes

User ID: 18009481
United States
11/17/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Personally, for me, I've been a 'watcher' of the important dates of an upcoming transition/ascension/rapture since 1996. I've watched a ZILLION dates come and go with a disappointed heart every single time the date comes and goes with a 'non-event'.

Your own words.

Is it that things out are really getting odd, or is it that fact that more people are on the planet able to report from areas where there no reports were available from before?

Just because we witnessed a "snow tornado" doesn't mean this was the first.

It's the first that was filmed and reported. As humans expand more will be reported. I mean how many Russians were running around that area with Cameras in the past?

I think the Dec 21 date marks a sign where time starts over.

The long count will end and a new one will begin. I think that is all that will happen.

Maybe a flash of light with the galactic planes cross the center? Start your stop watch then....that is when time starts over....

It just seems more logical than people being raptured or the earth being destroyed.

If enough people believe I guess it could be a self fulfilling prophecy....

Personally I'll go to bed fully expecting nothing bad.

Last Edited by FatalW1shes on 11/17/2012 08:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27962763
Canada
11/17/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh me, oh my... Folks, I am scratching my head reading your replays to OP. This girl sounds depressed and suicidal. Do you want to follow in her steps?!

Quote from OP's first post:

"Personally, for me, I've been a 'watcher' of the important dates of an upcoming transition/ascension/rapture since 1996. I've watched a ZILLION dates come and go with a disappointed heart every single time the date comes and goes with a 'non-event".

Quote from OP's second post:

"I hope if this date is real I will meet you and all GLPers very soon!"

Yeah, she hopes for the end of the world and you are her followers!!

yoda
 Quoting: Kinga

^^^^^^

This is what you missing, OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27878014
Australia
11/17/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you!

hf

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH .
bbristowe

User ID: 26443432
Canada
11/17/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder, at what point did December 21st 2012 become the end of the world, instead of the end of an age.
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder, at what point did December 21st 2012 become the end of the world, instead of the end of an age.
 Quoting: bbristowe

And 'the end of an age' is worth a whole thread of discussion in itself for sure! hf

GLP