Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,063 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 450,954
Pageviews Today: 758,555Threads Today: 307Posts Today: 4,870
09:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I NEED EVERY GLPers ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15993935
Netherlands
11/17/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I NEED EVERY GLPers ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!!!!

I really feel for you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15993935

I understand why you would say that. I prefer a new age or world where there is no hate, no violence, nothing evil or harmful to another individual. I guess I want 'heaven on earth'.... if December 21st will bring that to fruition, then yes, I'm stoked about it! hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

I say that because you have fallen victim to false prophecy and a huge marketing scheme. I feel for you because I know what things you must go through to become vulnerable to these '21st december conspiracy' nonsense. I genuinely feel for you. Leave this stuff alone, it's not healthy but more importantly, it's NOT REAL. No mayans predicted any future, they were so retarded they sacrificed HUMANS to the "gods" they saw in the sky(planets and constelations in clear night skies - no light pollution back then).

You are not being entirely honest friend. The Mayans spoke of various 'ages' of the SUN and the passing of each 'age' was said to be marked with destruction followed by rebirth. The Aztecs held similar beliefs with regard to the various 'worlds ages' that mankind would come to experience, believing we would be entering the 6th. The Hopi have prophecy of a coming Day of Purification. These ancient cultures had knowledge of the cycles of the cosmos and knew that the cyclical movement of the solar system through the galaxy would have profound effects on not only the Earth but also with regards to the collective consciousness of mankind. There is no way to pinpoint a date with any certainty but we know from the geologic record that there has been reoccurring extinction level events in the past and periods of intense solar flaring and there is no valid reason to believe why such events would not continue to occur again in the future. The question is not wil these events occur again, it's will these events occur again in OUR lifetime?

As Clint Eastwood would say, 'Do you feel lucky, punk?".

: )
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

REALITY CHECK:

Can you read/write Mayan?

If not, then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about let alone what the fuck virgin-sacrificing blood-drinkers talked about over a thousand years ago. In fact, nobody around these days would know how the Mayans sounded like, so even if you could read what they write, you might miss certain emphasis on words that could possibly make them into other words.

Simple isn't it?

You should obviously watch less movies. "lucky punk" Obviously you guys feel lucky, peddling this bullshit 21st december mayan stuff, tricking gullible youngsters and impressionable people with your bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1128877
Canada
11/17/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
DaddysGirl, you think exactly the way I do. Nice post and very well said. We can all feel it. The spirit world will be a great change and I'm looking forward to it. Peace and Love.red_hearthf

Artaius

User ID: 27946271
Germany
11/17/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think of this universe as a huge, divine clockwork.
Many, many gear-wheels each with their own purpose, like our clocks that have the cursor for seconds, minutes and hour, but on a greater scale there are many more, mostly unseen, only perceivable throught abstract imagination, inspiration.
Have to think of movies or videogames, where there are ancient switcher and sunlight that´s reflected through mirrors to activate a secret hidden door or something.
I think we´re not long before all these gear-wheels coming together again, pointing at that one point in time. Omega Point. And the sun is our door in this puzzle somehow.

If/when something happens I feel very strongly that our SUN will be the catalyst for the changes. I feel there are cosmic mechanisms in place that are cyclical in nature and whatever will happen in the future has occurred in the past and will occur again beyond our lifetimes as the cycles dictate.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/17/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think of this universe as a huge, divine clockwork.
 Quoting: Artaius

The 1700's called. They want their science back.
DaddysGirl  (OP)

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/17/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
DaddysGirl, you think exactly the way I do. Nice post and very well said. We can all feel it. The spirit world will be a great change and I'm looking forward to it. Peace and Love.red_hearthf

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1128877

Thank you my Canadian friend! I've always wanted to visit there or even live if it wasn't so cold!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23228225
United States
11/17/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't you think that by backing up your whole post by saying that noah's ark is real kind of destroys all credability since they don't have any proof
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
11/17/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
There have been many portenders of doom spouting out dates for the past couple of years and all of them have failed. Of course we listen because it is wise to at least listen for there may be truth. Whenever they come and go and people claim "fail" I always say, "What part of 21 Dec 12 do you not understand"? So many groups have spoken of portents of this time, of the end of an age and the beginning of another that it would be foolish to pay it no heed.

We shall see, but damned near ever day over the course of the last couple of years, governments have fallen, weather has intensified, calamity has struck over and over and over. If you cannot read these signs than you must indeed be blind. Something is on the horizon and the time draws nigh. Prepare or not, the choice is yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
11/17/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of things...

I'm concerned about the OP's sincerity, or at least her accuracy.

Not one mention of Jesus, the very one that she took the last day quotes about Noah from, and a complete neglect of mentioning His prophecies about the signs in the sun, distress of nations, earthquakes in diverse places, etc...

No mention of the Mark of the Beast, which MUST come BEFORE the seven last plagues, which come just BEFORE the second coming of Christ. Obviously, there is not enough time for the Mark to be enforced before the December 21st date. And the scriptures do NOT teach of a pre-tribulation "secret rapture". No matter how many Tim LaHaye and Hal Lindsey "students" try and convince you otherwise.

And speaking of the December 21st date, the OP obviously has very little knowledge concerning the Mayan calender. I would suggest that she research it further. It DOESN'T prophesy the end of the world, or anything even like that. Myself, I don't place much credibility in any predictions made by evil, human sacrificing, demonically-inspired priests of antiquity. Only God, and His REAL prophets know the future.

Lastly...

Most people don't know this, but the OP's avatar, with the woman giving the "shhhhhh" sign with the one finger in front of he mouth... IS PURE EVIL.

If you know anything about this sign, then you know that it's a luciferian sign of occultic origin, and that it is a sign of secrecy, and deception.

Shhh = Harpocrates = Ancient Mystery Schools

In Greek mythology, Harpocrates is the god of silence. Harpocrates was adapted by the Greeks from the Egyptian child god Horus. To the ancient Egyptians, Horus represented the new-born Sun, rising each day at dawn. When the Greeks conquered Egypt under Alexander the Great, they transformed the Egyptian Horus into their Hellenistic god known as Harpocrates, a rendering from Egyptian Har-pa-khered or Heru-pa-khered (meaning "Har, the Child").

Here are some images of Harpocrates, who is always depicted with his finger in front of his mouth.

[link to www.google.com]

Now... Don't get me wrong. I do believe that the last days are rapidly moving upon us, but all this business about the Mayan calender, and December 21st means NOTHING to me. I place m,y faith in God, and His word, and not in demonic, murdering, heathens.

I also know that there are some major events that have to occur first, before the end of the age. Prophesies that have not been fulfilled, and MUST be, before the return of the Lord. However, as I said, we are rapidly moving into a time that ALL will be fulfilled, and I heartily suggest that you do what the OP neglected to mention, and accept Jesus as your Savior.

Just believing in "a god" doesn't mean doodly squat to the one and ONLY true God. The One who's Son died in your behalf. There are literally HUNDREDS of false "gods" in this world, and they all have ties to Satan, the master deceiver.

That is why the gospel of the kingdom had to be preached into ALL the world, as a witness, before the end would come. Well, that one MAJOR prophecy has been fulfilled, and almost everybody has taken a side, concerning the Savior. Personally, with all the signs EVERYWHERE around us, I cannot even fathom how the atheists in this world do not see what is so plainly evident.

But then, when I read this, it all makes sense:

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all delusion of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12

"And I heard, but I understood not. Then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go your way, Daniel. For the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried, but the wicked shall do wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand." Daniel 12:8-10
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7817543

FFS, lighten up, Churchy. I was in your boat, too, for a long time, always thinking "if it isn't Jebus-flavored, it must be from the devil!"

Relax. OP wants to bless people, not threaten them with tired masonic doom BS.
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
There have been many portenders of doom spouting out dates for the past couple of years and all of them have failed. Of course we listen because it is wise to at least listen for there may be truth. Whenever they come and go and people claim "fail" I always say, "What part of 21 Dec 12 do you not understand"? So many groups have spoken of portents of this time, of the end of an age and the beginning of another that it would be foolish to pay it no heed.

We shall see, but damned near ever day over the course of the last couple of years, governments have fallen, weather has intensified, calamity has struck over and over and over. If you cannot read these signs than you must indeed be blind. Something is on the horizon and the time draws nigh. Prepare or not, the choice is yours.
 Quoting: Black Knight

You betcha!cool2
DaddysGirl  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of things...

Not one mention of Jesus, the very one that she took the last day quotes about Noah from, and a complete neglect of mentioning His prophecies about the signs in the sun, distress of nations, earthquakes in diverse places, etc...

No mention of the Mark of the Beast, which MUST come BEFORE the seven last plagues, which come just BEFORE the second coming of Christ. Obviously, there is not enough time for the Mark to be enforced before the December 21st date. And the scriptures do NOT teach of a pre-tribulation "secret rapture". No matter how many Tim LaHaye and Hal Lindsey "students" try and convince you otherwise.

And speaking of the December 21st date, the OP obviously has very little knowledge concerning the Mayan calender. I would suggest that she research it further. It DOESN'T prophesy the end of the world, or anything even like that. Myself, I don't place much credibility in any predictions made by evil, human sacrificing, demonically-inspired priests of antiquity. Only God, and His REAL prophets know the future.

Lastly...

Most people don't know this, but the OP's avatar, with the woman giving the "shhhhhh" sign with the one finger in front of he mouth... IS PURE EVIL.

If you know anything about this sign, then you know that it's a luciferian sign of occultic origin, and that it is a sign of secrecy, and deception.

In Greek mythology, Harpocrates is the god of silence. Harpocrates was adapted by the Greeks from the Egyptian child god Horus. To the ancient Egyptians, Horus represented the new-born Sun, rising each day at dawn. When the Greeks conquered Egypt under Alexander the Great, they transformed the Egyptian Horus into their Hellenistic god known as Harpocrates, a rendering from Egyptian Har-pa-khered or Heru-pa-khered (meaning "Har, the Child").

Here are some images of Harpocrates, who is always depicted with his finger in front of his mouth.

[link to www.google.com]

Now... Don't get me wrong. I do believe that the last days are rapidly moving upon us, but all this business about the Mayan calender, and December 21st means NOTHING to me. I place m,y faith in God, and His word, and not in demonic, murdering, heathens.

I also know that there are some major events that have to occur first, before the end of the age. Prophesies that have not been fulfilled, and MUST be, before the return of the Lord. However, as I said, we are rapidly moving into a time that ALL will be fulfilled, and I heartily suggest that you do what the OP neglected to mention, and accept Jesus as your Savior.

Just believing in "a god" doesn't mean doodly squat to the one and ONLY true God. The One who's Son died in your behalf. There are literally HUNDREDS of false "gods" in this world, and they all have ties to Satan, the master deceiver.

That is why the gospel of the kingdom had to be preached into ALL the world, as a witness, before the end would come. Well, that one MAJOR prophecy has been fulfilled, and almost everybody has taken a side, concerning the Savior. Personally, with all the signs EVERYWHERE around us, I cannot even fathom how the atheists in this world do not see what is so plainly evident.

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all delusion of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12

"And I heard, but I understood not. Then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go your way, Daniel. For the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried, but the wicked shall do wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand." Daniel 12:8-10

FFS, lighten up, Churchy. I was in your boat, too, for a long time, always thinking "if it isn't Jebus-flavored, it must be from the devil!"

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

Yes I DO!!! Thank you so much for your understanding and explanation! (((hug)))
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12042051
United States
11/17/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have abandoned myself to God 3 years ago and changed my life completely. Evil is all around us and closing in but the Spiritual Life is the ONLY Life.

The way to judge good from bad actions by those who seek to change our beliefs is to look at it's deeds. Good fruit does not come from bads seeds.

Evil cannot truly love or be loved. It is full if lies, trickery, deceit, hidden, hate, abandonment, pain, fear, self centered, destructive, jealous, addiction, rage, perversion, mistrust, occultism, and other self destructive habits.

The new wave 'dimensional spirituallity' denies a loving God and therefore is a trap. Stay away from that "be your own God belief system". Ask God to show you the way and he will as long as your motives are pure.

Do not fear death but fear life without spirituality and without God consciousness. God created man and man created religion. Religion will not save you from yourself. God will if you ask.

Ask God to make you useful to him and leave your material demands, ego, pride, envy, lust, anger, and fear behind.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25915094

From what I've seen, the truly spiritual do not deny a non-judgmental, loving god and do not see evil everywhere. They see fear and a lack of compassion and love.
Artaius

Germany
11/17/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
thumbs

Quoting: Black Knight

[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Artaius

Germany
11/17/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

From what I've seen, the truly spiritual do not deny a non-judgmental, loving god and do not see evil everywhere. They see fear and a lack of compassion and love.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12042051

[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Borian

User ID: 1139038
United States
11/17/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have abandoned myself to God 3 years ago and changed my life completely. Evil is all around us and closing in but the Spiritual Life is the ONLY Life.

The way to judge good from bad actions by those who seek to change our beliefs is to look at it's deeds. Good fruit does not come from bads seeds.

Evil cannot truly love or be loved. It is full if lies, trickery, deceit, hidden, hate, abandonment, pain, fear, self centered, destructive, jealous, addiction, rage, perversion, mistrust, occultism, and other self destructive habits.

The new wave 'dimensional spirituallity' denies a loving God and therefore is a trap. Stay away from that "be your own God belief system". Ask God to show you the way and he will as long as your motives are pure.

Do not fear death but fear life without spirituality and without God consciousness. God created man and man created religion. Religion will not save you from yourself. God will if you ask.

Ask God to make you useful to him and leave your material demands, ego, pride, envy, lust, anger, and fear behind.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25915094

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12042051

That's it. ^^^ . He will judge. Evil exists in pockets, and there are plenty of them on GLP.

It surprises me daily how people ignore the obvious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1182561
United States
11/17/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The best we can do
Panic group sex
Who's pussy is red?
Artaius

Germany
11/17/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whut´s that ?

scratching

Last Edited by A r c on 11/17/2012 10:12 PM
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Point-blank

User ID: 1538020
United States
11/17/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
December 2012 and the crop circles. [link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]
Libra
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27971781
United States
11/17/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I find it interesting that not even the angels in heaven nor Jesus himself knew the day and hour...and yet people always think they know.....?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27934182
United States
11/17/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bashar is the only sane source of info on 2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11312040
United States
11/17/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The idea of a rapture is not from the Bible. There is no rapture.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/17/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
did the Mayan count leap years?
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
abeliever
Members

User ID: 16940219
United States
11/17/2012 10:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Bless you OP!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5634209
United States
11/17/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come 12/22 you will all see how silly have been !!
Heads up, get a real concern !
Skin Suit

User ID: 22870849
United States
11/17/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
jeez.

you are serious?

it's a fucking leap year

who gives a fuck about calendars or dates

facepalm
starrynytes

User ID: 24875570
United States
11/17/2012 10:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you!

I hope if this date is real I will meet you and all GLPers very soon!

I'm ready for 'heaven on earth' and everything and everyone to be walking in love and as lame as it sounds, 'peace on earth'....

If nothing else, maybe I'll get some 'green' from those who understand where I'm coming from!

hf

Great post Daddy'sGirl... thank you and God Bless you!

5 * and some green hf
In God I trust
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
Report Abusive Post

A couple of things...

Lastly...

[link to www.google.com]

the real freemasonic mysteries are in my 777 thread...fuk any god of silence,lol...as its written,there are jews who say they are jews but are not jews,<translation> there are freemasons who say they are freemasons but are not freemasons...you can wake up with the instructions in my 777 thread if you wish ...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/17/2012 10:30 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1128877
Canada
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1128877

Thank you my Canadian friend! I've always wanted to visit there or even live if it wasn't so cold!!!

You are very welcome. The winters are great here. You just have to dress for it. But if I was in your shoes I would most likely be saying the same thing lol.blwkss

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/17/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whut´s that ?

scratching

Quoting: Artaius

Or any other time period hundreds of years ago where they still thought there was something divine to the cosmos and that the cosmos worked like a clockwork(which is just too damn simple).
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/17/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

A couple of things...

Lastly...

[link to www.google.com]

the real freemasonic mysteries are in my 777 thread...fuk any god of silence,lol...as its written,there are jews who say they are jews but are not jews,<translation> there are freemasons who say they are freemasons but are not freemasons...you can wake up with the instructions in my 777 thread if you wish ...
ps,I'm not wise but i got the low down on all of it,lol...my stimoceiver linked into the " matrix" is very handy..
spiritwarrior7
User ID: 27975089
United States
11/17/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Connect to the ONE of which we are all a part of thru prayer. Pay attention to and
follow your inner light.

GLP