Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,266 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 549,890
Pageviews Today: 916,914Threads Today: 310Posts Today: 5,477
10:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

A compilation I made with hopes to inspire others... The future is our children.

Prophet.  (OP)

User ID: 27958916
United States
11/18/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A compilation I made with hopes to inspire others... The future is our children.
Seems the personal suggestions show the reason why there is a lack of help in this world.

I truly believe that if I raised enough,

I could go over and help these people myself.

I do know 100% sure, that I am going to spend my life trying to help... Any way I can.

I don't need to explain to you... nor you explain to me.

I'd like you to fly over to these areas and explain to them/See the ones in your own streets and explain to them.
 Quoting: Prophet.

OK, now I am angry. I give you suggestions to help you and YOU accuse me of NOT HELPING!

Explanations are not needed. YOu have now demonstrated that you are only in the for 'self-grandizement'.

So may this thread die a fast death.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27841129

Perhaps not you personally..

But read some of the harsh messages being relayed here.

Don't take it out of context if you truly believed your giving advice.. Don't pay meaning for example...
:)

Focusing still on the negative. Chinup.

And the Anon tip to donate is probably one of the best I've seen here..

I'd still find a good way to disperse it to people who truly needed it.

My intentions are good.. you guys are simply attributing anything negative to what I said that you can.

And some dude gave me bad karma with a prayer to exorcise me.. LOL

--

Have you seen Nepal?

New Zealand?

You automatically assume I'm going to go give a pair of shoes to a kid who's strapped with bombs about to run into a building to blow people up.

LOL ITS FUNNY TO THINK ABOUT YOUR LOGIC.

humorous, but entirely wrong.

Sorry. That's not helping people out. That's not building opportunities in my opinion *If opinions truly even exist anymore*

Last Edited by Prophet. on 11/18/2012 03:27 AM
Prophet~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 807883
United States
11/18/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A compilation I made with hopes to inspire others... The future is our children.
Seems the personal suggestions show the reason why there is a lack of help in this world.

I truly believe that if I raised enough,

I could go over and help these people myself.

I do know 100% sure, that I am going to spend my life trying to help... Any way I can.

I don't need to explain to you... nor you explain to me.

I'd like you to fly over to these areas and explain to them/See the ones in your own streets and explain to them.

OK, now I am angry. I give you suggestions to help you and YOU accuse me of NOT HELPING!

Explanations are not needed. YOu have now demonstrated that you are only in the for 'self-grandizement'.

So may this thread die a fast death.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27841129

Perhaps not you personally..

But read some of the harsh messages being relayed here.

Don't take it out of context if you truly believed your giving advice.. Don't pay meaning for example...

Focusing still on the negative. Chinup.

And the Anon tip to donate is probably one of the best I've seen here..

I'd still find a good way to disperse it to people who truly needed it.

My intentions are good.. you guys are simply attributing anything negative to what I said that you can.

Op maybe your intentions are true.

But to a truth seeker "UNICEF" is basically ENRON.
We don't like hearing about more people being scammed.
Especially when there heart is in the right place.
d-_-b
User ID: 15823880
United States
11/18/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
respect
WAKE THE FUCK UP
User ID: 22394662
United States
11/18/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
One of UNICEF\'s most shameful activities is its assistance to the communist occupational government of Tibet. Since 1949, the communist government of China has occupied the mountain kingdom of Tibet, carrying out a brutal, ongoing campaign of genocide, religious persecution, and cultural destruction that has claimed as many as one million lives. The Beijing regime transferred two-thirds of Tibet\'s territory to Chinese provinces and has moved in hundreds of thousands of Chinese to replace native Tibetans.

Tears of Silence: Tibetan Women and Population Control, a recent report by the Tibetan Women\'s Association in Dharamsala, India, details the oppressive depopulation campaign being waged against the Tibetan people -- a campaign receiving assistance from UNICEF and the United Nations Family Planning Agency (UNFPA). The Communist Central Committee and State Council responsible for control of population growth have stated, \"Family planning should be practiced among minority nationalities to raise the economic and cultural levels of minority areas and to improve national quality.\" In 1993, the communist Chinese authorities announced a new law, \"On Eugenics and Health Protection,\" designed to \"avoid new births of inferior quality and heighten the standards of the whole population.\" The \"threat\" of \"inferior quality,\" according to this new law, are those segments of the population coming from \"the old revolutionary base, ethnic minorities, the frontier and economically poor areas\" -- which is to say, the non-Chinese.

In Lhasa, Tibet\'s capital, the government\'s 1993 propaganda campaign included street posters with slogans such as, \"Control the population and create a civilized nation.\" Under current policies, report the authors of Tears of Silence, \"A Tibetan woman must be between the ages of 25 to 35 and married in order to have a child. Tibetan women desiring a second child must wait four years before becoming pregnant again. Women who become pregnant outside of these parameters must have an abortion and/or be sterilized, or face severe social and economic sanctions.\" The authors cite the testimony of a Tibetan nurse who worked for three years at Lhasa People\'s Hospital and who verified that \"sterilization is done automatically on women delivering their second child at Chinese hospitals.\"

Throughout the world, UNICEF works with UNFPA, the World Bank, Planned Parenthood, and other anti-natalist organizations to promote abortion \"access\" and coercive population controls.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
One of UNICEF\'s most shameful activities is its assistance to the communist occupational government of Tibet. Since 1949, the communist government of China has occupied the mountain kingdom of Tibet, carrying out a brutal, ongoing campaign of genocide, religious persecution, and cultural destruction that has claimed as many as one million lives. The Beijing regime transferred two-thirds of Tibet\'s territory to Chinese provinces and has moved in hundreds of thousands of Chinese to replace native Tibetans.

Tears of Silence: Tibetan Women and Population Control, a recent report by the Tibetan Women\'s Association in Dharamsala, India, details the oppressive depopulation campaign being waged against the Tibetan people -- a campaign receiving assistance from UNICEF and the United Nations Family Planning Agency (UNFPA). The Communist Central Committee and State Council responsible for control of population growth have stated, \"Family planning should be practiced among minority nationalities to raise the economic and cultural levels of minority areas and to improve national quality.\" In 1993, the communist Chinese authorities announced a new law, \"On Eugenics and Health Protection,\" designed to \"avoid new births of inferior quality and heighten the standards of the whole population.\" The \"threat\" of \"inferior quality,\" according to this new law, are those segments of the population coming from \"the old revolutionary base, ethnic minorities, the frontier and economically poor areas\" -- which is to say, the non-Chinese.

In Lhasa, Tibet\'s capital, the government\'s 1993 propaganda campaign included street posters with slogans such as, \"Control the population and create a civilized nation.\" Under current policies, report the authors of Tears of Silence, \"A Tibetan woman must be between the ages of 25 to 35 and married in order to have a child. Tibetan women desiring a second child must wait four years before becoming pregnant again. Women who become pregnant outside of these parameters must have an abortion and/or be sterilized, or face severe social and economic sanctions.\" The authors cite the testimony of a Tibetan nurse who worked for three years at Lhasa People\'s Hospital and who verified that \"sterilization is done automatically on women delivering their second child at Chinese hospitals.\"

Throughout the world, UNICEF works with UNFPA, the World Bank, Planned Parenthood, and other anti-natalist organizations to promote abortion \"access\" and coercive population controls.
 Quoting: WAKE THE FUCK UP 22394662

This changed my mind entirely.

I will find a new method.. I have gotten some suggestions.. been doing more research..

Unicef has some other demons in its closet as well.. I actually feel tricked.

Does not change the intention. The proceeds will go to help children without the necessities of life.

-

Last Edited by Prophet. on 11/18/2012 04:22 AM
Prophet~
Citizenperth

User ID: 27714573
Australia
11/18/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
so, your 20% is going to you as we trust you that you spend it all on 'marketing'?.. heard/seen that before... or you could by my book for $2.95 at www.... (add address here)...

cynical? yes... hope your eyes are open in the right direction?.. DEFINATELY...

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 11/18/2012 04:34 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 807883
United States
11/18/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: WAKE THE FUCK UP 22394662

This changed my mind entirely.

I will find a new method.. I have gotten some suggestions.. been doing more research..

Unicef has some other demons in its closet as well.. I actually feel tricked.

Does not change the intention. The proceeds will go to help children without the necessities of life.

-

Good to see.
Now change your screen name.
Cause you are the opposite of such.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
My name is Samuel.

It means he who speaks/hears from god - depending on the translation.

Prophet by definition is the same thing.

So instead of the screen name Samuel,

I used Prophet.

20% to market further, yes.

Locally, and also mass-media if possible. :) It's an open world, and opportunities are there...

With patience, hopefully we'll find the one that fits.

Because behind this name,
there is something more powerful then bullets..

An idea-

Last Edited by Prophet. on 11/18/2012 04:42 AM
Prophet~
Citizenperth

User ID: 27714573
Australia
11/18/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
My name is Samuel.

It means he who speaks/hears from god - depending on the translation.

Prophet by definition is the same thing.

So instead of the screen name Samuel,

I used Prophet.

20% to market further, yes.

Locally, and also mass-media if possible. :) It's an open world, and opportunities are there...

With patience, hopefully we'll find the one that fits.

Because behind this name,
there is something more powerful then bullets..

An idea-

so? given the last statement you are trolling.. i wish bad, bad, bad karma upon you... shame....... i'd say more.. but no stone for your pebble....

EDIT: people with a drive for a purpose do it for free..... they get noticed.... that's the way i rolled with people.. and they still work for me many years later...

(20% share of donations?... tsk tsk tsk.....mormon church asks for 10% of willing members...)

..if you are honest, re-think your marketting strategy....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 11/18/2012 04:56 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
farmerguy

User ID: 27465849
United States
11/18/2012 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Great Spirit sends you those you are meant to help on a daily basis, open your eyes and serve them. Caring and kindness is a very powerful force if you use it.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel your trolling me.

Unicef appears to be a good company.

I looked into something that was quite abstract -

It turned out to be true, it really does enlighten me.

I am grateful to have found out -
I am grateful to have people looking out for this, but also..

Please understand the circumstances and situation. It's almost as if you guys don't want me to help. You are just bashing.. Comon now.

I explained myself the best I could - If it's not good enough, move on.. Please, :)

Your harassment is not needed here.

I'm not "marketing" strategically.

I am honestly trying to push something far.

20% is enough to get launched. If I had a successful donation process already, like the Mormons for example..
Then I would donate EVERYTHING to charity.

This is a start...

Last Edited by Prophet. on 11/18/2012 05:37 AM
Prophet~
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
11/18/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
red_heart
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27933537
Israel
11/18/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
11/18/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23940066
United States
11/18/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you actually made this it's beautiful and it's so sad it will never work.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23940066

I actually did....

I have faith it will work. :)

Keeping hopes high.. if I could have a career in life...

Why not spend my days helping others? Making music-Learning music etc.

<3

/With Love
Prophet~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20641532
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23940066

What do you mean im enjoying it! Feel more or secrect to listen to. lmao
rawmodel
User ID: 27992594
France
Report Abusive Post
the #1 thing you can do is to create heaven on earth again by planting the garden of eden. People get caught up in very abstract ideas but the core is clean air, food, clean water, and happy people. Permaculture food forests accomplish that. I highly suggest looking into it - after spending a few years being angry at "bad guys" I realized that positive co-creation is really an unstoppable force. Unstoppable because it wins over the people's hearts.

Growing paradise on planet earth...do whatever you can towards this very non-tangible and tangible outcome, trees and seeds arent that expensive.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
the #1 thing you can do is to create heaven on earth again by planting the garden of eden. People get caught up in very abstract ideas but the core is clean air, food, clean water, and happy people. Permaculture food forests accomplish that. I highly suggest looking into it - after spending a few years being angry at "bad guys" I realized that positive co-creation is really an unstoppable force. Unstoppable because it wins over the people's hearts.

Growing paradise on planet earth...do whatever you can towards this very non-tangible and tangible outcome, trees and seeds arent that expensive.
 Quoting: rawmodel 27992594

I would love to teach agriculture to countries. I'd like to help build homes.. Help provide clothes, not just clothes, but methods to create clothes..

Seeds metaphorically though..
as I believe you intended..

- Ideas are the most powerful thing on this planet... They shape our world.
<3
Prophet~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
11/18/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
red_heartblwkssawesome and yes we need to make a difference everyday, even if only in your home town or neighborhood
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
My final goal is too:

I'd like to do motivational speaking for schools around the world.

I'd like to be able to build a school to educate - (Real higher education) children.

I'd like to help homeless teens around the world.

This is my dream.

<3

I can't thank everyone enough for the support. It truly means the world to me.

/With Love
Prophet~
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
My final goal is too:

I'd like to do motivational speaking for schools around the world.

I'd like to be able to build a school to educate - (Real higher education) children.

I'd like to help homeless teens around the world.

This is my dream.

<3

I can't thank everyone enough for the support. It truly means the world to me.

/With Love

Bump
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I updated some things on the mainpage.

I will spend all day today to find the right charity to present to you people;

If you have any suggestions, please note them for me.

<3
Prophet~
Karoline

User ID: 27886242
Brazil
11/18/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
red_heartblwkssawesome and yes we need to make a difference everyday, even if only in your home town or neighborhood
 Quoting: Goofy for God

Agreed
hf
"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2956242
United States
11/18/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
charity should start in your hometown 1st.....then, when your town is done, branch out from there.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
charity should start in your hometown 1st.....then, when your town is done, branch out from there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2956242

I for one one for all
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I already do labor charity in my home-town.

I'd like to branch out.

I also do 'local charity' with small things, my entire family does. We donate clothes, food for food drives etc.

<3

Thank you.

[link to www.videogoneviral.com]

^

this video... These guys are amazing. My favorite has to be the guy with the Tortillas, throwing them across the room.

Was AWESOME.

Last Edited by Prophet. on 11/18/2012 03:52 PM
Prophet~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21082551
United States
11/18/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You Prophet, for revealing your hearts' burden.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
People should take notice of these issues, and if you're going to flame me, harass me, and give me bad karma?

Relieve yourselves the frustration of getting thing wrongs-

The right thing to do if you are one of these people- Is find a charity yourself, and do the same thing if your issue is with the charity, or me.

I am trying to do legitimate good, and progress as an individual myself.

I told my goals... This is my dream. You want to be bigbucks whose only concern is your own kin.. That's fine.

Growing up without kin- Was hard for me.

I learned family is much more.

You'd be surprised what people have to offer in this world.

/With Love.

Last Edited by Prophet. on 11/18/2012 06:08 PM
Prophet~
IronCross

User ID: 27826530
United States
11/18/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prophet still all about that self righteous holier than thou attitude
'Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views" - William F Buckley Jr

GLP