Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,510 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 257,801
Pageviews Today: 421,166Threads Today: 137Posts Today: 2,415
06:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

A compilation I made with hopes to inspire others... The future is our children.

Prophet.  (OP)

User ID: 27958916
United States
11/18/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A compilation I made with hopes to inspire others... The future is our children.
Prophet still all about that self righteous holier than thou attitude
 Quoting: IronCross

You attribute that too my 'attitude'

-

I find nothing wrong in trying to do good things. I want to help this world...

/With Love ;)
Prophet~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831828
Malaysia
11/18/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A compilation I made with hopes to inspire others... The future is our children.
bump
initiate regardless
User ID: 27859363
Australia
11/18/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't they walk down to the trees and gather some fruit, pick some herbs or if they must eat flesh, throw a fire hardened spear into the creek? Oh that's right, the tree chopping meat and dairy industry have it all fenced up with trespassers will be prosecuted signs up all over the joint. Fish are all poisoned by mono-culture farmers runoff. And every other bit of land is bought up by you guys that have to have huge unsustainable boxes to hide your possessions in. And any forest is patrolled by the rangers etc to stop you trying to live there while its alright by them to have the next acre cut down so they can wipe their asses, but you cannot take a handful of berries. Oh and there is only roads for the people with cars, no tracks. NM, poor buggers, throw some money at them so they can feed the wallets of our poisoners and oppressors, oops, I mean our great benefactors of health and wisdom .....

Thinking I should fast myself unto death and ask for the opt out option if prompted to return, that is, if I have choice.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did mention,
If I had raised enough money.. I would help these people learn agriculture.
So much focus on the negative...
Positivity can work wonders in this world.. we just got to have that conscious want.

<3
Prophet~
initiate regardless
Australia
11/18/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
How will you teach them agriculture? On what land? Will they defend it? All the positive you think as such, can be seen as negative, and vice versa. It is not our mind we use.
Win hearts and minds, the notion of regard and opinion has been going on here from day one.... it is what begun it.
Mind your own business, if you know it, is my concern.
STO or STS garbage is backwards too. Who do you die as? Others?
Pretty sure you will find it is you alone who is there when the physical dies, you alone who has made choice on the so called good advice of others however it was presented to you, and you alone who is accountable for what you do. And when we think we are doing good, remember the nature of matter when the energy keeping it up leaves.
Citizenperth

User ID: 27714573
Australia
11/18/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't they walk down to the trees and gather some fruit, pick some herbs or if they must eat flesh, throw a fire hardened spear into the creek? Oh that's right, the tree chopping meat and dairy industry have it all fenced up with trespassers will be prosecuted signs up all over the joint. Fish are all poisoned by mono-culture farmers runoff. And every other bit of land is bought up by you guys that have to have huge unsustainable boxes to hide your possessions in. And any forest is patrolled by the rangers etc to stop you trying to live there while its alright by them to have the next acre cut down so they can wipe their asses, but you cannot take a handful of berries. Oh and there is only roads for the people with cars, no tracks. NM, poor buggers, throw some money at them so they can feed the wallets of our poisoners and oppressors, oops, I mean our great benefactors of health and wisdom .....

Thinking I should fast myself unto death and ask for the opt out option if prompted to return, that is, if I have choice.
 Quoting: initiate regardless 27859363

well said....

clappa
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
initiate regardless
Australia
11/18/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am positive that positivity was used by the ones who have moved into the places where the ones you wish to help were, and have taken away their ability to be positive about their positive outlooks.
Enough with the labels of human regard .............
Just words with vibrations which are dependant on how you have been taught to believe [accepted] the word and how to react to the vibration.
My head hurts using fragments of this universes mind.

Wanting to help others when we are not whole is ego, or how do we know we are really helping, if not seen from a wholistic perception of knowing.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of these posters have absolutely no faith in others trying to better others lives.

You can sit back on your self-righteous computer chairs, typing in your key combinations expressing your intelligence putting others downs for not having the same ideals/ideologies as you. That's fine.

I'll say-
If we focus on changing the future, we need to focus on the children.

You say this worlds messed up?

You can keep complaining or try to find a solution.
I found what makes me happy. Attempting to try and give others opportunities means more to me then your harsh words and doubt.

When you see that these children can succeed and become great individuals -
You would help too.

Some children in this world are forced into a life they have no control over.

It's unfortunate, and I would do anything to try and provide a real opportunity to people.. TO SURVIVE and be free.

These things don't happen on their own.

It's a public investment to take care of our futures. You can continue to bash the future and provide no opportunity for others to help, or you can bite your tongue and wait for the outcome -

What alarms me most?

Some of these people posting, never have helped, never wanted to help,
and they post that it's my ego.

- I'm sorry.

contribute to this thread productively. If you have some concerns, feel free to ask/state your opinion - but do so in a positive way.. otherwise, you just drain the life out of the people reading it, and yourselves.

/With Love
Prophet~
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/18/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Samuel, to begin with, please do NOT think you are NOT helping people. You never know who you touch.

Every person that meets you, every person in your videos, every person that listens to your heart, can be touched. And many are.

Your work is beautiful. Don't equate success with money! We are all connected, so what you do touches everyone! Okay?

Next, please consider the Keshe Foundation for donations. If you haven't heard of them, you will be pleasantly surprised.

The Keshe Foundation is an independent non-profit and non-religious organization founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe that aims to develop new scientific knowledge, new technologies and new solutions to major global problems like famine, water shortage, lack of electrical power supply, climate change, and disease, through the use of specially developed plasma reactors which will also give Mankind the real freedom to travel in deep Space.

He is patented his system in every nation in the world and has sent copies of them to all countries. Here's part of a copy of a letter sent to all world governments:

"For the past six years we have used the international patent system to make sure that every nation and major scientists around the world have a copy of our patents in their possession. (Please check the European patent and international servers downloads for number of downloads.)

Thus we have prevented any possible blocking of this technology by any individual or group and now most nations are in possession of our patents for energy generation, medical systems and space travel.

In this way the methods used in the past to prevent international development have been circumvented and now all nations have the same opportunity to work together to see that this technology is developed safely.
The principal point is that our technology is intended to be freely available to every government for the benefit of all its citizens. "

This letter was released in September of this year. So, we don't know the impact yet, but I am sure it's an organization anyone could feel 100% good about. Thanks.

Here's the link to the rest of the letter:

[link to www.keshefoundation.org]

Edit: I have posted your video links to my facebook page. I loved them and others do too. ;o)

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/18/2012 09:52 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26099747
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, See, there r angels amongst us. Shine the light babe. Celtic woman. Xxxxxxxx
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Samuel, to begin with, please do NOT think you are NOT helping people. You never know who you touch.

Every person that meets you, every person in your videos, every person that listens to your heart, can be touched. And many are.

Your work is beautiful. Don't equate success with money! We are all connected, so what you do touches everyone! Okay?

Next, please consider the Keshe Foundation for donations. If you haven't heard of them, you will be pleasantly surprised.

The Keshe Foundation is an independent non-profit and non-religious organization founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe that aims to develop new scientific knowledge, new technologies and new solutions to major global problems like famine, water shortage, lack of electrical power supply, climate change, and disease, through the use of specially developed plasma reactors which will also give Mankind the real freedom to travel in deep Space.

He is patented his system in every nation in the world and has sent copies of them to all countries. Here's part of a copy of a letter sent to all world governments:

"For the past six years we have used the international patent system to make sure that every nation and major scientists around the world have a copy of our patents in their possession. (Please check the European patent and international servers downloads for number of downloads.)

Thus we have prevented any possible blocking of this technology by any individual or group and now most nations are in possession of our patents for energy generation, medical systems and space travel.

In this way the methods used in the past to prevent international development have been circumvented and now all nations have the same opportunity to work together to see that this technology is developed safely.
The principal point is that our technology is intended to be freely available to every government for the benefit of all its citizens. "

This letter was released in September of this year. So, we don't know the impact yet, but I am sure it's an organization anyone could feel 100% good about. Thanks.

Here's the link to the rest of the letter:

[link to www.keshefoundation.org]

Edit: I have posted your video links to my facebook page. I loved them and others do too. ;o)
 Quoting: Unit3

I am very interested in this. Going to look deeply into it, of course, I just want to be positive this is the program I want to go with.

I've also been looking into local outreaches that work on an international level.

I appreciate this more then you know. Thank you so much :)

It makes me want to charity myself. If enough contributions came in..

I'd just go do the charity myself - As I said.. When you're working with 5-50$ - Can only do so much. I am still going to help with it either way.

Last Edited by Prophet. on 11/18/2012 10:19 PM
Prophet~
initiate regardless
User ID: 19801624
Australia
11/18/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
And still you will not leave the comfort you have been accustomed too. Nor the lifestyles.
Eloquent words indeed.
There are more ways to help than throwing money.
And EVERY corporationalist is sitting pretty, in ignorance of the suffering that got them there, or maybe not ignorant of it.
Why help those you have seen portrayed by the media as suffering. You know they [the suffering] are worldwide. Help the few you feel like and pat yourselves on the back? Education BACK to a natural state is the only way we ALL will benefit but the love of creature comforts will stay your hands.
Food sharing was a given in all the native cultures from the natural plethora of Nature. Shelter is easily found and constructed with the materials at hand if you are not in competition with the Jones. Clean water was everywhere. It is the regard we give to authoritarian peoples assuming their motives are pure that fools people into joining with them and their pushing of the anti natural state. A kangaroo can have a shit in the neighbours paddock without worrying about the opinions of others, just doing a natural process in a natural environment and naked also. But if we were to do it ..... haha, OH FKING NO YOU DON'T, ring ring. So good luck when it turns to dust and you look to the same for help, and when you look to those whose way of life you never cared for, through lack of experience in it, they will take you in, as they always have and show you how to live so that you can one day again, when numbers and technology permit, oppress them for your newly acquired possessions and comforts and tell others it isn't your ego or nature, but the victims of it always see because they experience it directly.
Charity begins in the community, and so does the watch. Pity those who sincerely try are showcased as villains.
The spirit of care you show I do not question, but the reality must be considered if change here is what you want, for the benefit of all.
Good luck on your endevours if I am wrong about this.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
And still you will not leave the comfort you have been accustomed too. Nor the lifestyles.
Eloquent words indeed.
There are more ways to help than throwing money.
And EVERY corporationalist is sitting pretty, in ignorance of the suffering that got them there, or maybe not ignorant of it.
Why help those you have seen portrayed by the media as suffering. You know they [the suffering] are worldwide. Help the few you feel like and pat yourselves on the back? Education BACK to a natural state is the only way we ALL will benefit but the love of creature comforts will stay your hands.
Food sharing was a given in all the native cultures from the natural plethora of Nature. Shelter is easily found and constructed with the materials at hand if you are not in competition with the Jones. Clean water was everywhere. It is the regard we give to authoritarian peoples assuming their motives are pure that fools people into joining with them and their pushing of the anti natural state. A kangaroo can have a shit in the neighbours paddock without worrying about the opinions of others, just doing a natural process in a natural environment and naked also. But if we were to do it ..... haha, OH FKING NO YOU DON'T, ring ring. So good luck when it turns to dust and you look to the same for help, and when you look to those whose way of life you never cared for, through lack of experience in it, they will take you in, as they always have and show you how to live so that you can one day again, when numbers and technology permit, oppress them for your newly acquired possessions and comforts and tell others it isn't your ego or nature, but the victims of it always see because they experience it directly.
Charity begins in the community, and so does the watch. Pity those who sincerely try are showcased as villains.
The spirit of care you show I do not question, but the reality must be considered if change here is what you want, for the benefit of all.
Good luck on your endevours if I am wrong about this.
 Quoting: initiate regardless 19801624

I feel they should have a choice on the life-style they have... Why not ask the people who are in need of help,
what they want.

Education, and survival -
Every child deserves a chance.
Prophet~
Frater

User ID: 27866573
United States
11/18/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prophet,

In this world we can do little and yet we can do a lot.

A smile and just a touch, that checkout girl in the supermarket, tell her "thank you Luv" with a smile and just touch her hand.

It goes a long way.

Your parents, tell them thanks, give a big hug and tell them you love them.

Friends, I'm a guy and am not afraid to hug my friends; men and women alike.

I have a friend whos Russian, he hugs everyone all the time at every opportunity; maybe hes a perv i dunno but I absolutely love Him, everyone loves him!

Show people you love them, it makes a big difference in evryones life.

I have two teenage nieces and have always been afraid of touching them in the slightest; I was wrong, they need hugs more than most, I had to get over that but they need love too, think how isolated they are...

Instructed my GF especially to share Love to them.

She agrees completely.

My point is to spread Love.

I'm not at all a jesus freak but I do believe He said and I;m paraphrasing: "A Man of Light is full of Light but if he does not shine for the world he is part of the Darkness"

Shine for the world :) Your local world is fine and is the first stop; share the Love. Further out in the world too, maybe across the net; Like Here :)

Best Wishes,

Frater

Last Edited by Frater Deplorable on 11/18/2012 11:13 PM
LVX!
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
With how many people keep telling me to remain local..

I really see why so little is being done for this situation.

I'm sorry. We're all human to me.. Local to me.. is the world.

And there are those in need in America. Canada. Mexico. Indonesia. Thailand etc.

So many places need help.. I'd lend a hand any way I can.

Locally or spread out.
Prophet~
Captain Spaulding
User ID: 14886957
United States
11/18/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP you seem like an obvious libtard to me. And you like every libtard, you have trouble distinguishing between what you believe is that you are trying to help people, but in reality is that you hate everyone and would in actually love to hurt everyone.

Try to to figure it out libtard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27848208

Wow. You just proved that what you see and judge in others you tend to find within your own self.

See, I "figured it out". Do I win a prize?

GREAT song by the way. Thanks OP, and good luck to you and yours.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the compliments <3
Prophet~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20641532
United States
11/18/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the compliments <3
 Quoting: Prophet.

No problem worth my time hope crictics arnt so bad ben reading the posts here.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
The SOME of the community has been rather rough.. but it's ok.

<3

Thank you. :)
Prophet~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23427044
United States
11/19/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have been tricked by a fake charity and you are unwittingly tricking other people into donating.

UNICEF is not a grass roots charity it is the UN! It is nothing more than a special interest lobby group, an NGO.
Children, child e.t.c are buzz words used by these NGO's to draw gullible people in such as yourself, you think you are protecting the children when ultimately your donations are helping to enslave/exploit them.

Sorry for the harsh words but this is the truth, I am also pretty sure that UNICEF CEO's are amongst the highest paid relative to all other charities.

Stay away from the UN you have been duped.

The only way to change the world is from the ripple effect, you should be making your own ripples, not blindly handing the stones over for someone else to throw. It's true what they say, charity begins at home.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27476612

Ee gads, I can't belief there are people out there who don't KNOW this.

STAY AWAY FROM UNICEF!

PLEASE PLEASE LOOK AROUND YOU. YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE UNEMPLOYED. DO SOMETHING PERSONALLY. LEAVE A BAG OF GROCERIES ON SOMEONE'S STEPS. BUY THE BABY FOOD FOR THE POOR LADY BEHIND YOU AT THE CHECKOUT. DONATE TO YOUR LOCAL FOOD BANK. ACTUALLY BUY THE FOOD.

You know what I did one year when I had money? I bought a bunch of easter plants, and we drove around and handed them out to people randomly. I best remember a rag tag little boy who was so happy to have it to bring home to his mom. It's time for Americans to help each other.

You all whine about gov't moochers, but we would not need the government if we took care of each other.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have been tricked by a fake charity and you are unwittingly tricking other people into donating.

UNICEF is not a grass roots charity it is the UN! It is nothing more than a special interest lobby group, an NGO.
Children, child e.t.c are buzz words used by these NGO's to draw gullible people in such as yourself, you think you are protecting the children when ultimately your donations are helping to enslave/exploit them.

Sorry for the harsh words but this is the truth, I am also pretty sure that UNICEF CEO's are amongst the highest paid relative to all other charities.

The only way to change the world is from the ripple effect, you should be making your own ripples, not blindly handing the stones over for someone else to throw. It's true what they say, charity begins at home.

STAY AWAY FROM UNICEF!

PLEASE PLEASE LOOK AROUND YOU. YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE UNEMPLOYED. DO SOMETHING PERSONALLY. LEAVE A BAG OF GROCERIES ON SOMEONE'S STEPS. BUY THE BABY FOOD FOR THE POOR LADY BEHIND YOU AT THE CHECKOUT. DONATE TO YOUR LOCAL FOOD BANK. ACTUALLY BUY THE FOOD.

You know what I did one year when I had money? I bought a bunch of easter plants, and we drove around and handed them out to people randomly. I best remember a rag tag little boy who was so happy to have it to bring home to his mom. It's time for Americans to help each other.

You all whine about gov't moochers, but we would not need the government if we took care of each other.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23427044

I appreciate you reading my thread... Please read the rest of it though....
whitedove38583

User ID: 28051445
United States
11/19/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
great idea.

A lot of people will try and take you for granted and may try and scam you. I would help if i had the money to donate. I tried it one time here and got blamed i was scamming and all so the money that most had given me i just refunded it back because i was called a scammer and other things. i had asked help because the home i am living is has a hole in my roof, failing in and broken thru several places. has many leaks, one or 2 that leak around a window and it has a plug in under where it leaks, so when it rains i sit under it and wipe the rain water off so that it wont hit the plug in and catch fire. caught fire on me once but thank God i was able to put it out.

yeah i have internet 19.99 a month unlimited and do online surverys and make an extra 200 a month, just cant get a job or get ahead, and i tried that habatat for humanity and they dont really help poor people. i just got a reply letter from them and they tell me i dont have enough income for them to help me get a home built. so you might want to think about rather you would want to donate to them? they say they help poor people get homes but unless a person has 1500 or more monthly income, they cant help you. i make way less then that, heck if i was making 1500 a month i could afford my own home you know? so i tried that uchra, well they cant help but a friend of mine that works there told me to try another place called creative compassions, they said they had funds to help build a small home, so i go there and same thing is told to me, if i can obtain another job and make 1500 or more per month, they could build me a home. stupisd, i know.. they dont really help the truly poor in america at all.

but then i think about my neighbor jerry, he lives in a very small camper like me, but he does not have running water nor lights so in a way i am much more blessed and better off then him because i do have running water and lights, i dont have money to help him but i can help in other ways, this tuesday coming up several churches in our area are giving away turkey dinners, so i called and ordered him a dinner so when i go to deliver them i can take him one as well. its not want you can give, its what you can do to help others. not sure if you give out turkey dinners in your area but you might want to do that sometime in the future. what the churches in my area do is cook a turkey dinner with all the fixings and put it in plates and deliver to people in our area. there is a lot of effort in doing it and time but you will get the biggest blessing by watching those yopu deliver to faces to just lite right up when you knock on that door with a fresh hot turkey dinner. that is the best feeling ever. thank you for being kind and the commetment to helping others. my family and i wish you a happy thanksgiving and merry christmas.

Your sister in christ

Susan ( aka whitedove )
whitedove38583
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you <3

I hope good fortune for your neighbor.

"The harder I work, the more successful I become."

Helping somebody is my success. So Thank you <3
Prophet~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28047556
United States
11/19/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
local Salvation Army, look into it.They help many people and families.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27563215

I have volunteered there many times.

Normally get stuck putting tags on the clothes they sell.

Not exactly what I had in mind. :S
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27958916

I've heard the will send anyone "home" on a bus so long as they have friends or family to meet them. Its a nice thing,reuniting people with their families. They won't make you work in their stores for donating cash.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27841129
United States
11/19/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prophet still all about that self righteous holier than thou attitude
 Quoting: IronCross

YUP!

And obviously seriously brainwashed by beliefs.

I am afraid we are talking to a fencepost
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are my own beliefs.

You trying to convince me otherwise would be brainwashing.

;)

I've not accepted any of the donations yet for the reason:
Since so many concerns.. I decided, I'll prove it's worthy of time.

I'm setting up an EIN... Learning the 501c.

I will be doing this by the books. So I will deny the ones that came in so far :)

Last Edited by Prophet. on 11/19/2012 09:01 PM
Prophet~
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bumping to update donators why the money has been returned.
Prophet~
Horus
User ID: 19949961
Iceland
11/20/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

STAY AWAY FROM UNICEF!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23427044

keep it human
american is so dependable on perspective.
commendable, yet tragic that there exist poor ladies with children.
how about we fire some of the top suckers, since we obviously don't need so many of them.
our money better spent amongst us,
ALL OF US!!
or stop laboring for the sneaky teat suckers,
until they starve too.
Prophet.  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
All the more reason to do this...

:)
Prophet~
Vashin
User ID: 28159307
United States
11/20/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is something you should all check out and if you cant see his message then you are blind.

GLP