dream about a satanic cult involving lady gaga and the pope

ashstar7487
User ID: 16405599
United States
11/17/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
dream about a satanic cult involving lady gaga and the pope
I was dreaming one night and while in the dream i woke up and became lucid because I realized I was in a very scary situation. I was in some type of arena or mall that seemed to be underground and there were alot of people milling about not really paying attention but some of the regular people were watching what I could only perceive as a satanic ritual, first off the weird thing was that Lady gaga was there and so was the Pope they were in the middle of this mall/arena performing a satanic ritual with blood shed and all, the pope and some others with lady gaga almost half naked with blood on her body , the others and the pope were wearing red hoods and chanting some very weird words and they didnt seem to noticce me at all at first then i looked out and noticed that the ritual was higher up like on a platform and when i looked down i saw all these men that well they looked like men who were politicians but there faces kept morphing into demons with horns and red eyes and green things coming out of their bodies like tentacles and they were all watching the ritual and they were typing on these machines that looked like typewwriters but they were not, I remember thinking they were selling something, then one of the men who was typing noticed me and looked right at me and said, "It is too late to stop Obama!" I thought how did he read my thoughts or something bc somehow the ritual was reminding me of how evil Obama is and the world, and then I noticed my mom was with me and I got very frieghtened for her safety I said, "mom we have to go even witnessing this is evil!" Then the man that said the thing about Obama he looked like he was morphing from an asian man into a snake he was hissing at me. I didnt really get scared but defensive, then my mom said, "Ashley your energy it is glowing, it is taking up the entire room." At this I looked around myself and I was glowing bright white and the light was shedding onto everything in the arena and the people were looking at me instead of the ritual not just the millers who were shopping or something but the politician morphers and then they all started hissing at me aand coming after me I remember grabbing my moms arm and I told her we had to go then I woke up sweating and my heart was racing, any idea what this dream was all about???
chuckslik

User ID: 27694053
Canada
11/17/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: dream about a satanic cult involving lady gaga and the pope
Sounds like remote viewing
some drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27821910
Australia
11/17/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Paragraphs!

extreme_se
luciferrising7

User ID: 30712009
United States
12/24/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hail Satan; hello it sounds like Lucifer saved you from his son I can't say more but know the light will protect all whom seek we're here 616
The Buddha of cool shit
luciferrising7

User ID: 30712009
United States
12/24/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
GaGa is harmless to Lucifer's followers as for Obama I fear he will go astray from the light hopefully not but anything can happen especially when you're talking daemon the inner circle of inner circles the true Illuminati I'm one and I'm trying to help sadly at very little use it seems we need someone truly powerful to rise up someone such as the devil himself strange to be saved by the devil but he isn't whom or what you think his "evil" is a lie sorry but the true evil is the false Christian God they don't want you to know because he's empowering them giving them riches control over the good people don't fall for their lies there is still some time but the majority must listen to me it's your only hope this is your first and final warning prophet 616
The Buddha of cool shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4034172
United States
12/26/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, based on your story i would say that it was a important ritual so, the priority of those people is the ritual. this is just a theory of mine bear with me you stated you were concerned for your mothers safety not scared but more defensive at that moment you radiate out the intention of 1. Getting out there 2.Both of you unharmed.
i guess your intentions automatically conjured up the suggested situation where you could act on these points.
So, you radiated your energy to interupt the ritual session and as i believe that this is theyre main priority.
they just want you to leave so they chased you.
and back on this whole meaning of the dream it speaks for itself. 1 person could change and light up a whole satanic dark arena.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30889777
Brazil
12/26/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would love to make a satanic cult, in her fat and juicy ass. Lady Gaga is hot.

sideways
Mister_Worlwide

User ID: 26282771
United States
12/26/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was dreaming one night and while in the dream i woke up and became lucid because I realized I was in a very scary situation. I was in some type of arena or mall that seemed to be underground and there were alot of people milling about not really paying attention but some of the regular people were watching what I could only perceive as a satanic ritual, first off the weird thing was that Lady gaga was there and so was the Pope they were in the middle of this mall/arena performing a satanic ritual with blood shed and all, the pope and some others with lady gaga almost half naked with blood on her body , the others and the pope were wearing red hoods and chanting some very weird words and they didnt seem to noticce me at all at first then i looked out and noticed that the ritual was higher up like on a platform and when i looked down i saw all these men that well they looked like men who were politicians but there faces kept morphing into demons with horns and red eyes and green things coming out of their bodies like tentacles and they were all watching the ritual and they were typing on these machines that looked like typewwriters but they were not, I remember thinking they were selling something, then one of the men who was typing noticed me and looked right at me and said, "It is too late to stop Obama!" I thought how did he read my thoughts or something bc somehow the ritual was reminding me of how evil Obama is and the world, and then I noticed my mom was with me and I got very frieghtened for her safety I said, "mom we have to go even witnessing this is evil!" Then the man that said the thing about Obama he looked like he was morphing from an asian man into a snake he was hissing at me. I didnt really get scared but defensive, then my mom said, "Ashley your energy it is glowing, it is taking up the entire room." At this I looked around myself and I was glowing bright white and the light was shedding onto everything in the arena and the people were looking at me instead of the ritual not just the millers who were shopping or something but the politician morphers and then they all started hissing at me aand coming after me I remember grabbing my moms arm and I told her we had to go then I woke up sweating and my heart was racing, any idea what this dream was all about???
 Quoting: ashstar7487 16405599

iamwith
There's nothing like Miami's heat....
...Padre Island, TX does beat it!
Mister_Worlwide

User ID: 26282771
United States
12/26/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would love to make a satanic cult, in her fat and juicy ass. Lady Gaga is hot.

sideways
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30889777
thumbs
There's nothing like Miami's heat....
...Padre Island, TX does beat it!
luciferrising7

User ID: 30873789
United States
12/27/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nephilim 1st bloodline relation of gaylord Idol1
The Buddha of cool shit
luciferrising7

User ID: 30873789
United States
12/27/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

sideways
thumbs
 Quoting: Mister_Worlwide

rockon
The Buddha of cool shit
Islandbeauty2013
User ID: 34127747
United States
03/07/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for all the responses. When you said I radiated my energy... I don't understand what you mean? How could I do that? I mean I have always been able to see energy, I have always been highly sensitive, and intuitive, almost in a psychic kind of way, which I know sounds crazy but I am really interested in understand this more. In understanding who I really am and why I have always been this way?

Most of you alls answers are so cryptic and you say you cant say much more, and I read up on the 1st bloodline nephilym thing, I have already been aware of those sorts of things, and to whoever said sounds like remote viewing, I thought the same thing when I first woke up, but I have remote reviewed before and usually I cant see the picture in color like that, when I start to remote view everything seems like night vision.

But in this lucid state I was in, I was like aware it was a dream, but I didn't think in the dream oh I should start glowing, and radiating my energy it just happened so I don't kno, its all weird. Is that what you meant that lucifer saved me? Anyways Maybe I have been watching too much trueblood. Thanks for the replies, and to Miami heat whatever I am with stupid, thanks a lot really helpful.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34382470
Ireland
03/07/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lady Gaga was used by Illuminati Satanists as mind control to usher in Pope Iscariot Bertone.

Islandbeauty2013
User ID: 34127747
United States
03/07/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
What she was? That is weird.. I don't understand . So maybe what I saw was somehow real. I have always had premonitions in the past, mostly when a family member or friend is about to die. I always hated having it growing up, because no matter what you tell people they think you are crazy and whats the point of knowing if you cant change it. Anyways if what I saw was weird, and there really are shapeshifting politicians that would be crazy and scary. Just hard to believe.
LOL
User ID: 3915430
Singapore
03/15/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
"but some of the regular people were watching what I could only perceive as a satanic ritual, first off the weird thing was that Lady gaga was there and so was the Pope they were in the middle of this mall/arena performing a satanic ritual with blood shed and all, the pope and some others with lady gaga almost half naked with blood on her body"

Boy, have you been taking your medications lately? You must be really sick to want to dream of things like that, assuming of course, that you're not lying in the first place!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36187308
United States
03/15/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

sideways

lolatu

GAGA is uglier than a bag of festered assholes
IslandBeauty2013
User ID: 27816686
United States
11/25/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe now that what I saw was real. I definetly don't understand all of it, but I would never lie and I honestly just wanted someone else's opinion on what I was seeing, because it really scared me at that time. Thanks for all the replies. I am becoming more and more aware of just how evil all these celebrities are and there true agendas. It is surreal but sadly it's true and extremely scary stuff. Not trying to fear monger but they can only hide their darkness for so long before everyone sees it and rises up. And I believe that is what will happen.

GLP