I've already read it 2 years ago...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4714791
United States
11/18/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I want to be dominated....so badly
Is this the guy going through a divorce you felt sparks with but haven't kissed yet?

Is this a different guy?

Is this trolling?

Why were you not willing to do this in your marriage?

If this is a real post, this dom guy sounds like bad news. Have you checked for a criminal record yet? The least you should do before considering getting into a relationship like that.

Being drugged and tied up in a basement in your own filth wondering if you are going to starve or die of dehydration probably wont be as sexy as you think.

wtf
Butterfly girl

User ID: 14473545
United States
11/18/2012 03:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
LOL
LOL
LOL
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven... A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 807883
United States
11/18/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
no it means that it is a whole new experience one that i've always dreamed of and all this time that i thought i wanted to be in control i have secretly all my life wanted to be taken...in every way imaginable and i don't know how to show him that this is what i want without words...
 Quoting: *Asherah*

Have you really been that disassociated from the long stroke and not some joke?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
no it means that it is a whole new experience one that i've always dreamed of and all this time that i thought i wanted to be in control i have secretly all my life wanted to be taken...in every way imaginable and i don't know how to show him that this is what i want without words...

Have you really been that disassociated from the long stroke and not some joke?
 Quoting: Jacked Burton

I think this really boils down to...
All your men have been punk bitches( maybe you subconciously chose them like that)

When a real man throws it down every ovaries frown is turned upside down
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27984161
Australia
11/18/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is this the guy going through a divorce you felt sparks with but haven't kissed yet?

Is this a different guy?

Is this trolling?

If this is a real post, this dom guy sounds like bad news. Have you checked for a criminal record yet? The least you should do before considering getting into a relationship like that.

Being drugged and tied up in a basement in your own filth wondering if you are going to starve or die of dehydration probably wont be as sexy as you think.

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4714791

...i know most woman would not even understand but to be bent over your lovers lap and repremended is the most wonderful feeling ever.....

i'd prefer to bend you over the kitchen table
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/18/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've already read it 2 years ago...

Then maybe this one; published in 1975, it incensed the womens lib movement with its detailed instructions on being submissive to a man.

The Total Woman by Marabel Morgan Used copies available on Amazon.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are more than stupid, maybe your stupid Mum punched you while still in her ugly Belly!
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
Report Abusive Post

Is this a different guy?

Is this trolling?

wtf

Oh my god no, none of that it's just that i had a relationship where i was dominated and i was submissive...not all the time but in moments and it was remarkable...i loved it so much...i know most woman would not even understand but to be bent over your lovers lap and repremended is the most wonderful feeling ever.....that being said...i have met someone who has the same feelings but i'm not sure how to let him know that i am submissive...i'm sure he already knows by the little things but i want to know how a man thinks in this

Bent over a mans lap and reprimanded??

Nothing like being involved with a man that wants to treat you like a child.

Beautiful.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26851644
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
:ttb2:
Skin Suit

User ID: 22870849
United States
11/18/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
BRIEF your user id is showing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
Report Abusive Post

Is this a different guy?

Is this trolling?

wtf

Oh my god no, none of that it's just that i had a relationship where i was dominated and i was submissive...not all the time but in moments and it was remarkable...i loved it so much...i know most woman would not even understand but to be bent over your lovers lap and repremended is the most wonderful feeling ever.....that being said...i have met someone who has the same feelings but i'm not sure how to let him know that i am submissive...i'm sure he already knows by the little things but i want to know how a man thinks in this

It's quite simple...

You have fetishes

Explore them & stay safe exploring
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 18153939
United States
Report Abusive Post
Oh my god the love of my life was dominant....and he was the first to teach me.....i was so dominant myself in certain areas and would never listen......i need to learn how to be submissive to a man i think that it is the last lesson in my life to learn....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27004577
United States
Report Abusive Post
i have spent all my life trying to be above a man, and now i have fallen inlove with a dominant man, and he is sooo loving but wants me to do as he bids sexually, and i love it......i want to know how to serve him as he wants and the secrets to how....

suck his dick
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27984161

that and learn to deepthroat
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is this a different guy?

Is this trolling?

wtf

Beautiful.
 Quoting: Debauchery

god i loved it, nothing compares.....truly
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
11/18/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is this a different guy?

Is this trolling?

wtf

Beautiful.

I think it's disturbing but whatever floats your boat. Gotta do what makes you happy.

Just tell him, stop being shy and afraid and spit it out.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post

Is this a different guy?

Is this trolling?

wtf

Beautiful.

but he treated me like gold....
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
Report Abusive Post
Seriously, these are feelings you might be better off keeping as fantasies.

Be careful to never lose your 'sense of self'. And remember, it is better to be alone than to wish you were.

Or what the hell. Write him a letter if you can't talk to him. You do have a talent for expressing yourself in writing.

Last Edited by Ralph--a house dog on 11/18/2012 03:37 AM
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am just a born submissive and miss my teacher......
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
WARNING!

THREAD IS ABOUT HOW OP GOT HER VIRGINITY TOOK(LIKE A BOSS) AND HAS HAD ALL BITCH NIGRAZ SINCE THEN.

Brings me back...

I Got the Magic Stick

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Be careful to never lose your 'sense of self'. And remember, it is better to be alone than to wish you were.
 Quoting: Ralph--a house dog

oh i know who i am.....and i do not wish to be alone in this fantasy and reality....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
WARNING!

THREAD IS ABOUT HOW OP GOT HER VIRGINITY TOOK(LIKE A BOSS) AND HAS HAD ALL BITCH NIGRAZ SINCE THEN.

Brings me back...

I Got the Magic Stick

never
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27178693
Netherlands
11/18/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
My ex-gf was submissive. She wanted me to hit her all the time, I love spanking ass though. We usually started with me pulling her hair spanking her ass then id finger her untill she cums 2 or 3 times than id fuck her giving her bitchclaps and she cums another 3 times. Wed repeat the process all night. She even wanted me to hit her with fists wich I did once or 2 when we had sex. That bitch was totally fucking crazy but was the best sex of my life up to now
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had the most dominant man in my life and he and i could never be....he taught me so much and dominated me endlessly....i can't forget it, i crave it and will forever...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
WARNING!

Brings me back...

I Got the Magic Stick

never

Lmfao so you mean YES YES YES
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1408355
Australia
11/18/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sell yourself on ebay. Some pot bellied, halitosis, pock infected guy may buy you if your lucky.

If you really want to be dominated it will not satisfy with someone you think is a sex God. Has to be someone who dominates you, whether you are repulsed or not. Not up to you to choose.

Hope you meet your Master soon.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ralph--a house dog

cruise

no shit!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sell yourself on ebay. Some pot bellied, halitosis, pock infected guy may buy you if your lucky.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1408355

1rof1

gosh that made me pmsl
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have realized that there are no true dominant men here.

GLP