I want to be dominated....so badly

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1408355
Australia
11/18/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I want to be dominated....so badly
I have been on a spiritual journey for years and the last part is learning to let go of the power that i harness for control, not just in this life but sexually. I know so many will not understand this but it's a true sacrifice.
 Quoting: *Asherah*

jerkit
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 18153939
United States
11/18/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's the last part of the learning that i have to yet experience, to let go of everything, and to give it over.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
to hand over the power that i have as a woman and give it willingly....only to the one who knows how to receive it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
and give back accordingly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 807883
United States
Report Abusive Post
I have been on a spiritual journey for years and the last part is learning to let go of the power that i harness for control, not just in this life but sexually. I know so many will not understand this but it's a true sacrifice.

op is and entj that got handled and misses it because they can/normally dominate.

Don't worry OP you will get slamed,rammed, and crammed soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27984161
Australia
Report Abusive Post

jerkit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1408355

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20129820
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's the last part of the learning that i have to yet experience, to let go of everything, and to give it over.

if this sort of thing turns you on, then go for it OP ...

there's many people like you ... live your life full ...

if this is what you really want to try, do it but proceed with caution
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27367906
Australia
11/18/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
maybe you need to say 3 Hail Mary's with your hand up yer butthole.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
and I'm not talking about all the freakish sub/dom things that people are into, I'm talking about a woman who is willing to be everything a man desires and do everything that is in his hearts desire, and to fulfill that, and in return he gives her the most treasured of all, his heart and soul.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
and a spanking when she is bad is not such a bad thing...:)
andreidita

User ID: 4637432
Romania
11/18/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
also you have to be aware that true submission is of the animal instinct before the light of the soul.

the highest form happens within, soul alchemy

sexual desire submitting to the purity of love

it is not by chance the sexual desire is mars, and love is venus

submission achieved through outer form of the body is a lesser one

and it is only a first step

as long as there is craving, you are still caught in the astral realm of desire

you have been born in the body of a women so as to achieve the full manifestation of the power of love

feminine mysteries are long buried in the soul of women

sensuality is the gateway that has to be used to raise fallen ones to the higher astral realms

vestal virgins

sacred sexuality

remember what you really are

[link to www.moondance.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17119454
United States
11/18/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
no it means that it is a whole new experience one that i've always dreamed of and all this time that i thought i wanted to be in control i have secretly all my life wanted to be taken...in every way imaginable and i don't know how to show him that this is what i want without words...

I've encountered, shall we say, "hopes" like yours (or two ;)
The right guy will know immediately how to grant that wish.

Some of the more generous offers I've amused dropped for me the subtlest of clues.

Not trying to be sarcastic when I can assure you the following invitation never fails to get my attention: if when the time is right for you mentally, physically, dress like a lady, sit across from him in a skirt (matters not the place). Be sure to not wear any underwear. Be sure to "let him know" you're not wearing any underwear...

This works with, a confident man, with a surprising shortage of words...
andreidita

Romania
11/18/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is NOT what she thinks she wants.

Maybe not too subtle for the average Joe after all?

When you get on GLP to ask? How subtle are you?

A spade is a spade! Or shit is shit! I added that for the less subtle.

yes friend.
but what is the use to understand something, if you are not able to transmit the message
so that it reaches the destination
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

jerkit

lmao
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27984161

1rof1 Yep my friend. whip

1rof1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
also you have to be aware that true submission is of the animal instinct before the light of the soul.

the highest form happens within, soul alchemy

sexual desire submitting to the purity of love

it is not by chance the sexual desire is mars, and love is venus

submission achieved through outer form of the body is a lesser one

and it is only a first step

as long as there is craving, you are still caught in the astral realm of desire

you have been born in the body of a women so as to achieve the full manifestation of the power of love

feminine mysteries are long buried in the soul of women

sensuality is the gateway that has to be used to raise fallen ones to the higher astral realms

vestal virgins

sacred sexuality

remember what you really are

[link to www.moondance.org]
 Quoting: andreidita

I thank you for this as i know the hidden things in this area. Have been taught very well. Maybe even the author of it myself living through its word:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27367906
Australia
11/18/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
NO OP>>>YOU ARE FULL OF PUTIN...

putin

yuck
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes friend.
but what is the use to understand something, if you are not able to transmit the message

You didn't understand me?

No! I know you did, and I was talking to you.

So that is that then.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes friend.

You didn't understand me?

No! I know you did, and I was talking to you.

So that is that then.

Oh I see! I read it wrong......sorry!

Go ahead I wish you the best.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
i want to fuck me
andreidita

Romania
11/18/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thank you for this as i know the hidden things in this area. Have been taught very well. Maybe even the author of it myself living through its word:)

the man you yearn for is an archetype...
and it might as well be instantiated in the man you speak of...
deep love without even a touch or kiss...
only you know in your heart if he is different from ordinary men...

this story came to mind:
"M aria Magdalena was so much in her personality life. She was acclaimed as one of the most beautiful women of her time and she was admired by all. She was admired by political leaders as well as by the government officials. They were all loving her and she also believed that they were loving her, until she met Jesus.

H er personality was very big. She was living in a great vanity and great riches; she was wielding much power in the government and in the political circles. All the influential people in town were her admirers. They were feeling that a look by her was a great favour done to them. She used to move in the streets in a glorious palanquin. People used to look at her in a great admiration as if the queen was moving . She used to enjoy such situations. She used to shower her blessings by looks. People were feeling : "Ah, she looked at me". That was the stature she enjoyed.

O ne day when she was moving in the streets in a gait, she saw Jesus walking along with his disciples. Jesus was very handsome man. He was in the vigour of his youth in his 30th year. The one great damage that people has done to him, is to picturize him as a sad looking man, as if he never smiled. Jesus was a smiling beauty of his time , spreading radiance from every part of his body. His forehead distinctly carried a golden hue in the shape of a bud, in between the eyebrows. Such a person was walking on the other side of the street when Maria Magdalena was moving in her palanquin. All people looked at her with admiration. Jesus did not. But she looked at him; she felt hurt and thought: "Why this man did not look at me?". She was accustomed to people looking at her with admiration. She now encounters a situation where a man did not care for her. Naturally she was hurt and she made note of him.

T hat is how Jesus made his first impression. The same situation repeated for a second time and Maria Magdalena gained a still deeper impression. She asked her maiden if she knew who was the handsome man who did not look at her. The maiden made inquiries and reported that Jesus was a kind of mystical person who teaches the gospel and seemed not to care for anything else. Maria Magdalena was recollecting Jesus all the time and was asking herself if he did not love her or, at least, like her.

O ne day Maria Magdalena was standing on the balcony of her house, looking around in the evening light. Suddenly she found Jesus seated under the cypress tree across the garden, near the gate. She felt encouraged and started thinking if he would be coming in or if she should go out. She would have liked him to come in, but he just sat at the gate. Maria Magdalena was in conflict thinking: "has he come for me, or is he just taking rest on his way?". These thoughts were moving inside her. She became rest less. The man about whom she was thinking all the time was at her gate, but she was not sure if he would come in or not. Her vanity did not allow her to go out and invite him in. She spoke to her maiden and the maiden replayed: "Why don't you go to him and invite him? Instead of suffering inside about him, better go and meet him there". M aria Magdalena thought for a while and then walked out. As she walked towards Jesus, Jesus walked towards her and said: "Maria, I love you". She felt happy and comforted. But Jesus did not stop at it, further said: "Maria, I love you; others do not". Then she was in confusion and asked him for an explanation. The Master again said: "You have many lovers, and yet I alone love you. Other men love themselves in your nearness. I love you in your self. Other men see a beauty in you that shall fade away sooner than their own years. But I see in you a beauty that shall not fade away. I alone love the unseen in you. All men love you for themselves; I love you for yourself. They want your body and you think that they are loving you. If you deny them your body, they will hate you and turn against you".

M aria Magdalena could not believe it at first. She thought that they were all her real admirers in all planes. Then she thought to put it to a test. She started not being available any more for anybody. She stopped admitting people into her house. A big government officer came to the house and his entrance was denied; he felt offended as well. Thus, the government officer felt offended, the military officer felt offended, the politician felt offended, the police officer felt offended, the tax officer felt offended, the businessman felt offended! All the offended men called for a meeting and because of the insult they had suffered, they declared her to be a prostitute. Before that, she was not considered so, because of the insult they had suffered, they declared so, because all their wishes were fulfilled. She was treated as a very important person. But now that she denied her body and emotion to them, they have declared her to be a prostitute! For that purpose they invited a priest and told him to apply the Law of Moses upon her, which meant to stone her to death in public. The judgement was passed!

F rom a grand personality life, Maria Magdalena was reduced to be a prostitute on the streets. She could no more live in the big house; she had to move out to the streets, and the same people who used to look at her with admiration, started to throw stones at her.

T he day came where she was to be stoned to death. While they wanted to start stoning her, Jesus came and offered his body as a protection to her and said unto them: If you are all righteous men, How did she become a prostitute? How can a woman become a prostitute unless men misbehave? The one who did not misbehaved with her is only eligible to stone her". The power of the statement of the Master stunned the people who wanted to stone her and they left. Once again Jesus told her: "Maria, I love you; others do not". Then, she understood-here is a man who offered his life to protect her, while he does not need her body. There are the others, who wanted to use the law to their advantage and put her to death when she refused to offer her body! The naked truth struck her like a thunderbolt."
andreidita

Romania
11/18/2012 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh I see! I read it wrong......sorry!

Go ahead I wish you the best.

no hurt feelings friend hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
i want to fuck me

Know what? I wanna fuck you too.

Can I whip you but? Not butt, but..... but like I asked? Just but..as in......can I?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

the man you yearn for is an archetype...
and it might as well be instantiated in the man you speak of...
deep love without even a touch or kiss...
only you know in your heart if he is different from ordinary men...

this story came to mind:
"M aria Magdalena was so much in her personality life. She was acclaimed as one of the most beautiful women of her time and she was admired by all. She was admired by political leaders as well as by the government officials. They were all loving her and she also believed that they were loving her, until she met Jesus.

H er personality was very big. She was living in a great vanity and great riches; she was wielding much power in the government and in the political circles. All the influential people in town were her admirers. They were feeling that a look by her was a great favour done to them. She used to move in the streets in a glorious palanquin. People used to look at her in a great admiration as if the queen was moving . She used to enjoy such situations. She used to shower her blessings by looks. People were feeling : "Ah, she looked at me". That was the stature she enjoyed.

O ne day when she was moving in the streets in a gait, she saw Jesus walking along with his disciples. Jesus was very handsome man. He was in the vigour of his youth in his 30th year. The one great damage that people has done to him, is to picturize him as a sad looking man, as if he never smiled. Jesus was a smiling beauty of his time , spreading radiance from every part of his body. His forehead distinctly carried a golden hue in the shape of a bud, in between the eyebrows. Such a person was walking on the other side of the street when Maria Magdalena was moving in her palanquin. All people looked at her with admiration. Jesus did not. But she looked at him; she felt hurt and thought: "Why this man did not look at me?". She was accustomed to people looking at her with admiration. She now encounters a situation where a man did not care for her. Naturally she was hurt and she made note of him.

T hat is how Jesus made his first impression. The same situation repeated for a second time and Maria Magdalena gained a still deeper impression. She asked her maiden if she knew who was the handsome man who did not look at her. The maiden made inquiries and reported that Jesus was a kind of mystical person who teaches the gospel and seemed not to care for anything else. Maria Magdalena was recollecting Jesus all the time and was asking herself if he did not love her or, at least, like her.

O ne day Maria Magdalena was standing on the balcony of her house, looking around in the evening light. Suddenly she found Jesus seated under the cypress tree across the garden, near the gate. She felt encouraged and started thinking if he would be coming in or if she should go out. She would have liked him to come in, but he just sat at the gate. Maria Magdalena was in conflict thinking: "has he come for me, or is he just taking rest on his way?". These thoughts were moving inside her. She became rest less. The man about whom she was thinking all the time was at her gate, but she was not sure if he would come in or not. Her vanity did not allow her to go out and invite him in. She spoke to her maiden and the maiden replayed: "Why don't you go to him and invite him? Instead of suffering inside about him, better go and meet him there". M aria Magdalena thought for a while and then walked out. As she walked towards Jesus, Jesus walked towards her and said: "Maria, I love you". She felt happy and comforted. But Jesus did not stop at it, further said: "Maria, I love you; others do not". Then she was in confusion and asked him for an explanation. The Master again said: "You have many lovers, and yet I alone love you. Other men love themselves in your nearness. I love you in your self. Other men see a beauty in you that shall fade away sooner than their own years. But I see in you a beauty that shall not fade away. I alone love the unseen in you. All men love you for themselves; I love you for yourself. They want your body and you think that they are loving you. If you deny them your body, they will hate you and turn against you".

M aria Magdalena could not believe it at first. She thought that they were all her real admirers in all planes. Then she thought to put it to a test. She started not being available any more for anybody. She stopped admitting people into her house. A big government officer came to the house and his entrance was denied; he felt offended as well. Thus, the government officer felt offended, the military officer felt offended, the politician felt offended, the police officer felt offended, the tax officer felt offended, the businessman felt offended! All the offended men called for a meeting and because of the insult they had suffered, they declared her to be a prostitute. Before that, she was not considered so, because of the insult they had suffered, they declared so, because all their wishes were fulfilled. She was treated as a very important person. But now that she denied her body and emotion to them, they have declared her to be a prostitute! For that purpose they invited a priest and told him to apply the Law of Moses upon her, which meant to stone her to death in public. The judgement was passed!

F rom a grand personality life, Maria Magdalena was reduced to be a prostitute on the streets. She could no more live in the big house; she had to move out to the streets, and the same people who used to look at her with admiration, started to throw stones at her.

T he day came where she was to be stoned to death. While they wanted to start stoning her, Jesus came and offered his body as a protection to her and said unto them: If you are all righteous men, How did she become a prostitute? How can a woman become a prostitute unless men misbehave? The one who did not misbehaved with her is only eligible to stone her". The power of the statement of the Master stunned the people who wanted to stone her and they left. Once again Jesus told her: "Maria, I love you; others do not". Then, she understood-here is a man who offered his life to protect her, while he does not need her body. There are the others, who wanted to use the law to their advantage and put her to death when she refused to offer her body! The naked truth struck her like a thunderbolt."

You have seen into my heart and know what it is that i long for and for that i thank you, even i myself have not understood. I understand what it is that i seek. Not to be dominated by just any man because i have by so many, to be cast aside a thrown a way but to lay at the feet of a man that would see me as what the others have not. And love me, not for my outside, but what lies within my heart. My all.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
and i have met a man that i have never kissed, never held hands with but there is a love that is so great that we both feel between us and i am willing to do what i have never done and that is to be what he truly sees me as...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
i want to be everything that he desires...
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
i want to fuck me

Can I whip you but? Not butt, but..... but like I asked? Just but..as in......can I?

butt

yes yes do it to me good
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
i want to fuck me

butt

yes yes do it to me good

You little Devil!

hell_boy
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
i want to fuck me

butt

yes yes do it to me good

You little Devil!

hell_boy

you love it groucho
andreidita

Romania
11/18/2012 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

you have wisdom in your heart...
you just have to not forget it...
under the desires of flesh any one in the flesh might fall...
and we have fallen from the beginning of time...
but now it is rising time...
know in your heart that what you want in him...
he as well wants in you...
there is one soul after all...
when the lesser you shall stagger, he will be there to take your hand...
you have to do the same for him...
hand in hand the circle shall be restored...
and the world be reborn

"A man sheering sheep

We are all around you. We clamor here. There is something we need from you. But we don’t know how to ask. You must sort it out for us. We only know to come here and gather around you and search out your goodness for us.
We most prefer you when you cast off your human guise of being so busy and knowing what you’re doing, in order to join us in the process of divesting ourselves of everything that still is in our way. We can use you best when you are stripped to meet us, plain, straightforward, just here for what comes each time.
We need you to be clear. You are the man. We need you to not be attached, not be anxious, not be tangled up like we are. We must have your best now. For there are too many of us and not enough of you.
We need all the help we can get. You hold a focus and you stay on it. We can only distract you. Yet it is our job, all of us, to give you a hard time, more than you can handle. For we have to be sure that you’re really here with us.
Yes, we are fully aware that you do not carry extraordinary virtues. We’re not accusing you of being a genius. We are imploring you to give us your best effort every time and that is all.
For we, your fate, your companions, we know you so well. You were that shepherd who got us to this point in the first place. And we know you will be here to take it further every time. That’s who you are.
We do make one extra special request. Do not deny what we say. Do not shrug off, throw off, make such light of what it does for all of us when you stay on the beam. So let us take you away from what you want to do and let us restore you to the recognition that you are carrying a very great treasure. And if you give it away to each one of us so easily, that shows us how true this treasure is in life."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

you have wisdom in your heart...
you just have to not forget it...
under the desires of flesh any one in the flesh might fall...
and we have fallen from the beginning of time...
but now it is rising time...
know in your heart that what you want in him...
he as well wants in you...
there is one soul after all...
when the lesser you shall stagger, he will be there to take your hand...
you have to do the same for him...
hand in hand the circle shall be restored...
and the world be reborn

"A man sheering sheep

We are all around you. We clamor here. There is something we need from you. But we don’t know how to ask. You must sort it out for us. We only know to come here and gather around you and search out your goodness for us.
We most prefer you when you cast off your human guise of being so busy and knowing what you’re doing, in order to join us in the process of divesting ourselves of everything that still is in our way. We can use you best when you are stripped to meet us, plain, straightforward, just here for what comes each time.
We need you to be clear. You are the man. We need you to not be attached, not be anxious, not be tangled up like we are. We must have your best now. For there are too many of us and not enough of you.
We need all the help we can get. You hold a focus and you stay on it. We can only distract you. Yet it is our job, all of us, to give you a hard time, more than you can handle. For we have to be sure that you’re really here with us.
Yes, we are fully aware that you do not carry extraordinary virtues. We’re not accusing you of being a genius. We are imploring you to give us your best effort every time and that is all.
For we, your fate, your companions, we know you so well. You were that shepherd who got us to this point in the first place. And we know you will be here to take it further every time. That’s who you are.
We do make one extra special request. Do not deny what we say. Do not shrug off, throw off, make such light of what it does for all of us when you stay on the beam. So let us take you away from what you want to do and let us restore you to the recognition that you are carrying a very great treasure. And if you give it away to each one of us so easily, that shows us how true this treasure is in life."

How you came to me in this hour i have no idea, but is what what was needed. i will say no more only that what you have said has hit me to my core and i will not lie, it is not fully digested but each time i read is working it's way slowly through my soul.

GLP