Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,680 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 294,330
Pageviews Today: 467,204Threads Today: 151Posts Today: 2,373
05:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Metaphysical-World -( Part 3 ): The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scarab Beetle

abhie
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 27988286
India
11/18/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Metaphysical-World -( Part 3 ): The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scarab Beetle
PART 1: Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 1 ): Earth's Secret History: The Poussin Code : ( 33° ) A Shift in Earths Axis Means a Shift in YOUR Consciousness
PART 2: Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 2 ): The Gateway to God
PART 4: Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 4 ): Living in Harmony With the Universe by Mirroring / Manifesting Bliss / As Above So Below

(Note:
In Part 1 I had mentioned that Part 3 would describe an ancient Meta-physical system by which you would be able to see a much better life, here and now. But, since Part 1, the subject matter has increased enough,that I need to make one more part, before I launch that. So the promised Metaphysical system will come in Part 4.(Based on the concept of 'as above, so below'.
This part contains the extra material that had to be accommodated in between.
Thanks for your patience. :) )
hf

metabeing

PART 3
The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scaraab Beetle

In this part, we touch upon three important aspects of our exploration into our meta-physical side:

1. The CARBON atom, and its link with Spirituality.
2. VORTEX MATH , developed by Marko Rodin, and its connection with the meta-physical and the its link to the Carbon atom.
3. The portal, our connection to the meta-physical side of our Universe, namely the THALAMUS. (No, its not the PINEAL Gland, but the THALAMUS that is at the centre of our brain, our 3rd eye)

You don't need to be a mathematician to understand any of this. All you need is a comprehension of average math.
You could also try to obtain this excellent book:
Patterns of Eternity: Sacred Geometry and the Starcut Diagram
by Malcolm Stewart
[link to www.amazon.com]
He wrote the whole book with just a basic understanding of Math. This tells you that the secret Cabal, and their knowledge of the occult/esoteric/secret knowledge is nothing above the understanding of the common man. ANYONE can do what they are doing. Which is why they DON'T tell you the secrets.
The secret to life is joy infinite. You can create your kind of life YOU want right here and NOW! Hasn't this planet and "GOD" allowed you to grow up, have a lot of fun times. Don't you have parties even now? Dont you look forward to having a good time with your friends as often as possible? Lets say you are 40 years old. For 40 years, everything has co-operated, everything was there to enable you to have a good life. The bad times were created by evil men, and the occassional bout of climatic or natrual causes. But given that both good and bad exist, if you can eliminate the bad influence in your life, if we can rid the world of evil men, evil societies, we can take control and guide our life to more sophisticated plateaus.

This is why they destroyed all the great ancient libraries.
They erased ALL knowledge gathered in the Atlantean times, and then set about confusing your reality. Also why all the fake religions contain so much FEAR. FEAR controls you. Limits you.

But the reality is ANYBODY can do it.

Here are some teasers before we start.

>Did you know that if you super-impose all the 4 moves of the Knight in a chess game, you can get the SWASTIK??

>That the sum of 8x8 Chess board is 64, which is the total of one cycle of Marko's rodin toroid pattern?

>Also the significance of the Mayan calender is that 64 is one complete cycle of infinity. Then it begins again.

explore>>
[link to www.laetusinpraesens.org]

cheers

Last Edited by abhie on 12/02/2012 07:38 AM
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Metaphysical-World -( Part 3 ): The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scarab Beetle
METAPHYSICAL ENERGY = GOD

Ancient man, the humans of Atlantis, the Vedic era, were in touch with this meta-physical side of ourselves. One can only guess how they came across this knowledge. Maybe they were born with it. A natural part of us Humans. Or maybe contact with friendly extra-terrestrial beings. But lets not push the ET angle. Im guessing we had it, and it got removed by negative forces.
Then after some kind of a massive catastrophe, we humans got "de-activated".
They did this through what I call the two pillars of mind-control.
The first is RELIGION, where they told you how to connect with a fake 'god' , the second is 'Controlled information' masquerading as "SCIENCE".
(reference:
The Science Delusion by Rupert Sheldrake
[link to www.amazon.com] )

In order to get back what is rightfully ours, we need to re-connect with the part of our life which we seem to have forgotten. This involves active de-programming and constant effort, along with I suspect certain 'astrological settings'.
In Part 1 we examined how the possiblity of the tilt in Earth's axis could have 'de-activated' our meta-physical spirituality. But maybe we don't need that. Maybe its all in our minds, and how we think , and what we know?

Okay, enough talk.
Lets get you up and in touch with your 'meta-physical' side.
We are going to make you understand the power of "THOUGHT".
Thought is a meta-physical "SOLID SUBSTANCE". It has essence of our physical reality. It is the origin of our physical reality. You need to see THOUGHT as a counterpart of REALITY.

There is nothing meta-physical about this exercise
Its all to do with the Earth 'energies' that flow through your body, which you are not aware of.

Try this:

Quieten your mind. Make sure you are relaxed.
STAND with your hands firmly to your sides, your feet close together.
Face true NORTH.

Now visuallize CARBON.
You can try visuallizing BLACK coal.
Or a bit of charred wood.
If the visuallization is strong, your body will be pulled FORWARD ever so slightly.

If it did, try the opposite.
Still standing facing NORTH, visuallize CALCIUM.
Calcium could be the white chalk used on the classroom blackboard.

If the visuallization is strong, your body gets pulled BACKWARD.

The reason this works the way it does is that, the energy lines of CARBON , flows toward NORTH.
The energy lines of CALCIUM flow SOUTH.
Reference: Healing through Earth Energies, by Judy Jacka
[link to www.amazon.com]

If it doesn't work, try holding your hands to the sides of your legs with your fists closed.
Also you need to try this during different periods during the year, as the Earth energies flow both vertically,
as well horizontally. Sometimes the effect is strong.

Last Edited by abhie on 02/08/2013 04:11 AM
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
abhie  (OP)

India
Report Abusive Post
Re: Metaphysical-World -( Part 3 ): The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scarab Beetle
THOUGHT plays an important part in your reality.
What your mind thinks and feels and understands as truth, becomes your reality.
To begin experiencing the meta-physical nature of life, you need to place an EXTRA-ORDINARY IMPORTANCE to images, symbols, sounds, words, and the visuallization in your mind.
YOu need to FEEL an image or symbol as being VERY VERY SOLID and FULL OF POWER>
THIS IS THE KEY!!!!
The MORE hyper-dimensionally important and physical an image or symbol or sound feels to you, the faster it works to bring about the reality you seek!!!!
In essence, the more 'gravitational POWER' the image/symbol/sound/word has in your mind, the more easier your meditation will manifest itself into your life.

Example:
Visuallize a metallic chrome steel ball, which is quite dense, resting on a small conic platform.
Imagine this platform is within a saucer shaped bowl.
Imagine everytime you lose your cool, or you lose your intergrity, the chrome ball decreases in weight and starts to float around the bowl.
This means you lost it, you are feeling un-comfortable, or displaced, or not-centrallized.
Now imagine guiding the ball onto the chrome platform.
Imagine it getting heavy , and finally laying down to rest on the conic platform.Imagine that once it puts all its weight on the conic platform, it activates a line of LED lights on the platform.
This means you have got your integrity back.

Now add weight to this picture.
You need to make it solid in your mind.
Now everytime you lose your cool, or panic, or are afraid,
get this picture in your mind.

Now feel your 'integrity' coming back.

This is how it works.
Words, colors, emotions they are all important.

If you want to expand on the above excersize, visuallize a big temple in your crown chakra, a glass temple with beautiful white light shooting up into the heavens, connecting you to the ALL.
Imagine this huge gate at the entrance, and above the entrance is a HUUUUUGE OWL, which flaps its wings ever so slightly. This is the SPHENOID BONE we discussed in PART 2.
Imagine the chrome ball in its bowl is placed as an icon within a transparent glass bowl on an altar . This glass ball has your visuallization of the 'INTEGRITY BALL".
Now expand, create more icon-glass-balls for your other needs. Example to clear your mind, imagine a glass ball containing clear water and a tiny teeny sail boat.
Everytime your thoughts get garbled, imagine the water getting dark and muddy. As the water gets clear, your thoughts get more focused. All the while keep your owl in sight above the gate.
This is powerful stuff!!

In our exercise above, we visualized CARBON as BLACK,
CALCIUM as WHITE.
Indeed these are the ancient colors for these building blocks of life. Along with IRON.
The three colors of the 3 main building blocks of life are:

RED = IRON
BLACK = CARBON
WHITE = CALCIUM
more
>
[link to kachina2012.wordpress.com]

Take a look at this;

colorcodes

Thats how they conducted the 'NAZI' period in our history.
They, the masters of the meta-physical, used all the knowledge to create that violent part, they brought it to life using the techniques of creating reality.

From the Kachina link above:
For the Freemason connection showing how these 3 colors BLACK WHITE RED and YELLOW are in fact part of a rite and ritual when laying the cornerstone of a new temple linking the word OWS to COWS and suggesting we are being lead, go here:
[link to breakfornews.com]
Here's the probable origin of the NAZI flag and symbol:
(You need to scroll down until you see the NAZI Symbol)

Last Edited by abhie on 11/18/2012 09:13 PM
abhie  (OP)

India
Report Abusive Post
Everytime you talk about Spirituality, Carbon seems to keep popping up. What is the relation between Carbon & Spirituality?
It seems to have a strong connection to human spirituality ,if you go by the ancients and their wisdom and knowledge.

These are the three sacred symbols of humans.
The Swastik, the Alpha-Omega & and the Hindu OM symbol:

sacredsigns

Do they have anthing in commmon?
Yes they do.

The Carbon atom is modeled as a cloud-orbit model. Meaning that its difficult to pin point exactly where the electron is at any given moment, but you generally can describe a cloud within which the carbon electron keeps orbiting. Within this orbit cloud, you can also describe a semi-spiral , denoting the area where the electron is likely to spend MOST of its time.

>>
The current way of describing an electron is a model called the charge cloud model/quantum mechanical model/orbital model. This model based on the idea of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, which states that we
do not know the precise location or the velocity of any given electron. The model uses indistinct and
overlapping "probability clouds" to approximate the position of an electron. Where a cloud is dense, the probability of finding an electron in that vicinity is low. In this model, each electron energy level is denoted by numbers that take concentric shells as suggested by the Bohr model because there are overlaps in the ordering of the energy levels. In the case of the carbon atom the electrons occupy four tear drop shaped clouds in a tetrahedron-like arrangement. These clouds represent the areas in which the electrons spend most of their time. They move so rapidly in this zone that they form a cloud rather than a specific flight path. Recently a number of researchers have suggested that within these clouds exist specific zones that the electrons favour. These zones form a spiral around the surface of each of the tear drop shaped clouds.

>
[link to www.sol.com.au]

Carbon is the basic building block of life.
Carbon 12 is the most abundant form of Carbon accounting for about 99 percent of all known forms of carbon. Its the isotope of carbon that contains
6 protons
6 electorns
6 nuetrons

The ratio of elements present in our body are:
Oxygen 65%
Carbon 18%
Hydrogen 10%
Nitrogen 3%
Others 4%

Carbon is one of the 5 elements that make up our DNA
The 5 elements that make up DNA are Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Phosphorus.

Here's a Carbon atom model I made in 3D. Its a rough model I made quickly, showing the spirals in pink.
catom

Keep the spiral in mind as you watch this. You will see that, the spiral as you rotate the Carbon atom model, forms all 3 of the sacred symbols :

[link to www.youtube.com]

Uncle Mikey has done a lot of work in this field , you should check out his threads
here on GLP. Scroll down:
Thread: The 2012 Ascension - The Sun will Transmute Carbon-12 in Human DNA into Radioactive Crystalline Carbon-7 Isotopes (Page 4)

Last Edited by abhie on 11/18/2012 09:16 PM
abhie  (OP)

India
Report Abusive Post
Rev 13.1
Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)

The 'beast' rising out of the sea here, is METHANE gas.

Quote:
"
Animals, including humans, and plants are carboniferous (made of carbon). Carbon dioxide gas is the product of both exhalation and burning fuels.
Each molecule of carbon dioxide contains one atom of carbon and two of oxygen, and has a mass (molecular) of 44 - a correspondence with (2 x pi / 7) and the autosomes of the human cell. Why, then, was 666 or carbon written by St. John in Revelation to be the Beast? Billions of tons of carbon dioxide billow excessively into our atmosphere due to the burning of fuels such as petrol and domestic gas.
This could insulate the Earth and cause the "greenhouse" effect.
However, according to ITV Channel 4 program "Global Warming", transmitted during June 2001, experiments taking
place in the Amazon show that its forests are acting as a sink for excessive amounts of carbon dioxide by absorption through their leaves. As a result the air temperature is maintained and prevented from rising, and the trees grow steadily higher. Any great shortage of water will eventually cause some of the trees to die, and dry out in the intense heat from the sun producing tinder and fuel for future forest fires. Everywhere over the globe, organic matter from decaying fallen leaves and plant material is continuously washed from the land by rain into streams, rivers and eventually the seas.
In the depths of the oceans, it decomposes into methane gas.
The immense pressure of the water above prevents the gas from bubbling upwards and converts it into clumps of
methane hydrate solids where they are contained by the very cold conditions at the seabed.
There are signs of global warming because ice at the poles is melting. If the seas warm up by 80C higher than "normal", then the methane hydrates will release bubbles of methane gas and the seas will appear to be boiling.
Under this circumstance the Earth would become additionally insulated, global warming would increase, and the temperature would rise alarmingly.
And the hot air would now convert the methane gas into carbon dioxide.
Chapter 13 of Revelation in the Bible prophesises a future apocalypse and global destruction, tells of a beast
with seven heads that rises from the sea."

>>
[link to www.numberscience.plus.com]

Last Edited by abhie on 11/18/2012 09:19 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27933537
Israel
11/18/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what can i do with this info ?
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what can i do with this info ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27933537

Hang on .
Working on it.
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now we connect the Carbon atom to Marko Rodin's Vortex Based Math (VBH) .

Briefly, vortex math is an interesting new field developed by Marko Rodin.
Its a infinite flow of numbers with a subset of three numbers forming a nine pointed pattern, much like the BAHAI Star.

The BAHAI STAR SYMBOL.

ninestar

This symbol which Marko calls the symbol of Enlightenment, is pretty simple to understand.
This is Marko's Symbol of Enlightenment.

rodinscircle

(You can find the Masonic logo in there too. Just proves that everything they do , everything the secret cabal is based upon is nothing but an understanding of the meta-physical side of life. If you tried to pry the secrets for yourself or your tribe, they burned you at the stake, in the olden days. No doubt there are dark evil rituals and magic in life, but you need to understand this. This is your meta-physical MAKE UP. ITs the very atoms and molecules of your spiritual body. They mislead you, tell you everything with the occult is EVIL, then use their knowledge to control you.)

rodinscircle

You start with the 1
Double it, you get 2.
Double 2, you get 4
Double 4 , you get 8
Double 8, you get 16 = 1+6 = 7
Double 16, you get 32 = 3+2= 5
Double 32 , you get 64 = 6+4 = 10

Now you are at the end of one cycle, and the start of another.
Keep going and it always works down to these 6 numbers: 1,2,4,8,7,& 5.
The other 3 numbers form another cycle: 3,6,9
9 is considered the GOD NUMBER.

To get a quick understanding of this, read this excellent article on Rense:
[link to rense.com]
Quote from the Rense article:
"On the MATHEMATICAL FINGER PRINT OF GOD notice how the 3, 9, and 6 is in red and does not connect at the base. That is because it is a vector. The 1,2,4,8,7,5 is the third dimension while the oscillation between the 3 and 6 demonstrates the fourth dimension, which is the higher dimensional magnetic field of an electrical coil. The 3, 9, and 6 always occur together with the 9 as the control. In fact, the Yin/Yang is not a duality but rather a trinary. This is because the 3 and 6 represent each side of the Yin/Yang and the 9 is the "S" curve between them. Everything is based on thirds. We think that the universe is based on dualities because we see the effects not the cause. "

Watch this video to understand Vortex Math:

Last Edited by abhie on 11/18/2012 09:24 PM
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
How do we go from Vortex Math to the Carbon atom?
Its not too dificult.

Examine Rodin's 9 pointed pattern.
You will note that the 3 6 9 form a TRIANGLE.

Well it so happens that the CARBON ATOM with its TETRAHEDRAL structure forms a TRIANGLE.
Also, when we sit in meditation, we form a TRIANGLE.

Like this:
9triangle
"
When the Human DOING stops and pauses and rests from his chaotic movements through Space and Time, how does he / she attempt to become a Human BEING again? Yup we meditate. We attempt to find a balance by remaining still, like plants. And we sit in the highly suggestive tetrahedron, pyramidal lotus position. The same shape as the electron cloud of Carbon 12."

Note the similarity of the 9-6-3 triangle to the meditating human. This, is the connection to God. The 'triangle'.
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a lot more to Rodin's Vortex math. Especially its connection to the esoteric, the spiritual, and the meta-physical. These theories were developed by others apart from Rodin.
Too vast to describe here, you need to read it at the source.
This is a good place, a treasure house of knowledge. My advice-if you really want to understand this, read the whole site thru!
>>

hf
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Having got a basic understanding on two concepts that form part of our meta-physical Universe, namely the Carbon atom and Vortex Math, we now proceed to examine our physical 'connection' to the greatness that is our spiritual reality.

THE THIRD EYE:

Our 3rd Eye is our spiritual eye. This is a meta-physical system that connects us to the Universal cosmic energies, it 'sees' into our spiritual side.
The portal to the Universal consciuosness is the THALAMUS.
The PINEAL Gland was thought to be the 3rd eye, but that is not so, as it is NOT in the centre of the brain.
ITs the THalamus that is at the centre of the brain.
Watch this to get an idea:

The EYE OF HORUS is the THALAMUS:

Watch:
>>

abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take a horizontal cross section of the brain, then look at it from under.
YOu will see this:
Note how the Thalamus seems to have wings.
Note the similarity of the cross-section of the brain to the Scaraab beetle. Ancient Egyptian symbollic representation of the Thalamus, the portal to our super-consciousness, our GOD

beetlebrain

The RED Stone the Scaraab is carrying on its head, is the Pituitary Gland.
The 'jade stone on which it is standing , is methinks the Pineal Gland. The beetle itself is the Thalamus.

Excellent read on the Scaraab beetle - Thalamus link.
Gary Osborn's lovely site with heaps of info:
>>
[link to www.freewebs.com]

Last Edited by abhie on 11/18/2012 11:46 AM
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a comp I made:
>>
[link to www.pixhost.org]
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bit more to come. But Im done for today. Been at it the whole day. Be back later.
Thank you for reading!
Peace & Love.
abhie
cheers
hf
SilentlyKnowing

User ID: 27352205
United States
11/18/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bit more to come. But Im done for today. Been at it the whole day. Be back later.
Thank you for reading!
Peace & Love.
abhie
cheers
hf
 Quoting: abhie

Abhie.....BEAUTIFUL WORK! ASTONISHING!
This thread is the BEST yet!
Thank you so much!
Cheers!
SK

hf
P.S. Funny sychronicity....Decided I would
change my AVATAR back to the scarab beetle.
....Same night as your new post about her!
Who'da thought.....hmmmmmmm.
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for reading!
Peace & Love.
abhie
cheers
hf

Abhie.....BEAUTIFUL WORK! ASTONISHING!
This thread is the BEST yet!
Thank you so much!
Cheers!
SK

hf
P.S. Funny sychronicity....Decided I would
change my AVATAR back to the scarab beetle.
....Same night as your new post about her!
Who'da thought.....hmmmmmmm.
 Quoting: SilentlyKnowing

Thanks SK!
Glad you got your little beetle av back. Kind of missed it!
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27999766
Sweden
11/18/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
i sense truth in this thread, a lot of it.
Thank you so very much for all this work; it is a real treasure!
hf

how to implement this in daily life?
I want a man and lotsa money.
That is to say enough to live a good life with no worries.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
11/18/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fake religions? I'm betting you're including Christianity which I can assure isn't "fake". It doesn't matter how much you study and read the material. God is in control, no one else. If He wants to bring you into His realm and keep you with Him, only He can do that, you can never force your way in. Instead of studying all that, you should study what it is God wants from you. He only wants your genuine devotion and a prayer asking for the salvation he freely gives. You can't reinvent the wheel, those are the rules and they ain't changing.
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28002853
India
11/18/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fake religions? I'm betting you're including Christianity which I can assure isn't "fake". It doesn't matter how much you study and read the material. God is in control, no one else. If He wants to bring you into His realm and keep you with Him, only He can do that, you can never force your way in. Instead of studying all that, you should study what it is God wants from you. He only wants your genuine devotion and a prayer asking for the salvation he freely gives. You can't reinvent the wheel, those are the rules and they ain't changing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8640456

Rules exist.
Everything I have laid out so far, follow the Universal cosmic rules. The numbers follow a rule. Prime number sequences, Fibonacci sequences, patterns, ratios.......everything follow the rules of "GOD".
Everything we do, say, right from the time we are born, are set to invisible rules. Which we naturally obey.
I know what's happening here: your religious programming is making you search and locate dark lines on the ground which you can safely and easily label and demarcate as EVIL, which means you can go back to the safety of the familiar tree and its soothing shade, which means you don't need to take the trouble of extending your mind to areas you don't understand.

Last Edited by abhie on 11/18/2012 08:42 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28005650
India
11/18/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27999766

Coming up in part 4 and part 5.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17868121
United States
11/18/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
You forgot to mention ...
Caucasians DO NOT have functioning pineal glands ... THATS FACT!!!

Some Blacks ... due to poor diet and life choices ... have also lost their souls.

When one does not have a soul, they cannot ascend ... hence resonate lower frequencies ...

Heard of the term "gentile"?

Its NOT what the "imposter Khazar Jews aka pathological LIARS" says it is. It's people who resonate on the lower frequency (chakras), namely in the genital regions.

Hence the term "GENTILE" ...
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27999766

Coming up in part 4 and part 5.
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28005650

Sorry, got logged out.
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Some Blacks ... due to poor diet and life choices ... have also lost their souls.

When one does not have a soul, they cannot ascend ... hence resonate lower frequencies ...

Its NOT what the "imposter Khazar Jews aka pathological LIARS" says it is. It's people who resonate on the lower frequency (chakras), namely in the genital regions.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17868121

Interesting.
Do you have a link to the missing Pineal gland in certain races?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17868121
United States
11/18/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting.

The gland is NOT MISSING ... it is CALCIFIED!

It is also atrophied in some Blacks.

Ascension (raising your frequency internally) can ONLY BE DONE with a TOTAL FUNCTIONING BRAIN (all electrical circuits must be working) ... moving from left (male) to right (female) ... to CENTER ...

Where you find CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS ... ILLUNINATION ... pineal gland becomes LIT ...

NOTE ... "CHRIST" IS WITHIN ...

It is is NOT some historical figure ... all religions are FRAUD.
abhie  (OP)

India
11/18/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting.

The gland is NOT MISSING ... it is CALCIFIED!

It is also atrophied in some Blacks.

Ascension (raising your frequency internally) can ONLY BE DONE with a TOTAL FUNCTIONING BRAIN (all electrical circuits must be working) ... moving from left (male) to right (female) ... to CENTER ...

Where you find CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS ... ILLUNINATION ... pineal gland becomes LIT ...

NOTE ... "CHRIST" IS WITHIN ...

It is is NOT some historical figure ... all religions are FRAUD.

Thank you for that.
Resonates with my feelings on religion.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27834799
United States
11/18/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Take a horizontal cross section of the brain, then look at it from under.
YOu will see this:
Note how the Thalamus seems to have wings.
Note the similarity of the cross-section of the brain to the Scaraab beetle. Ancient Egyptian symbollic representation of the Thalamus, the portal to our super-consciousness, our GOD

:beetlebrain:

The RED Stone the Scaraab is carrying on its head, is the Pituitary Gland.
The 'jade stone on which it is standing , is methinks the Pineal Gland. The beetle itself is the Thalamus.

Excellent read on the Scaraab beetle - Thalamus link.
Gary Osborn's lovely site with heaps of info:
>>
[link to www.freewebs.com]

This is where i am at in this thread, Had to stop after noticing a striking resemblance between the scarab beetle, and "Neidan" (chinese internal alchemy, also an very ancient practice which was around during that time)

The jade stone looks to be the "jade pillow" imho. A region in the occipital lobe/Hindbrain

[link to www.goldenelixir.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heres another informative PDF
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heres another informative PDF
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27834799

[link to docs.google.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Egypt mustve had an extensive knowledge of the human body due to mummification and other things in their culture.

The chinese also performed surgeries, dissections etc.

One could only wonder if the two cultures had an exchange of knowledge.

I know that Vedic India and China had a history, so if Vedic india had egyptian knowledge, the chinese would also have access to it, and vice versa..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
And when europe finally conquered India they obtained it for themselves, and seek to hide it. Those who seek to hide the info are the evil ones...

And Im sure once europe had access, info went to the black market and was probably purchased by jewish bankers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Which most likely led to the production of the atom bomb, and other secret projects.

GLP