Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,243 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 505,665
Pageviews Today: 831,183Threads Today: 280Posts Today: 4,665
09:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Metaphysical-World -( Part 3 ): The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scarab Beetle

Ossiel

User ID: 17601655
United States
11/18/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Metaphysical-World -( Part 3 ): The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scarab Beetle
Great info aw usual. Can't wait to read more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28008828
United States
11/18/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Metaphysical-World -( Part 3 ): The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scarab Beetle
You forgot to mention ...
Caucasians DO NOT have functioning pineal glands ... THATS FACT!!!

Some Blacks ... due to poor diet and life choices ... have also lost their souls.

When one does not have a soul, they cannot ascend ... hence resonate lower frequencies ...

Heard of the term "gentile"?

Its NOT what the "imposter Khazar Jews aka pathological LIARS" says it is. It's people who resonate on the lower frequency (chakras), namely in the genital regions.

Hence the term "GENTILE" ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17868121

Interesting.
Do you have a link to the missing Pineal gland in certain races?
 Quoting: abhie

The gland is NOT MISSING ... it is CALCIFIED!

It is also atrophied in some Blacks.

Ascension (raising your frequency internally) can ONLY BE DONE with a TOTAL FUNCTIONING BRAIN (all electrical circuits must be working) ... moving from left (male) to right (female) ... to CENTER ...

Where you find CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS ... ILLUNINATION ... pineal gland becomes LIT ...

NOTE ... "CHRIST" IS WITHIN ...

It is is NOT some historical figure ... all religions are FRAUD.

So is it possible for a caucasian person to reach ascension then? Are you saying that their pineal gland is calcified and that they don't have a soul?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27834799
United States
11/18/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You forgot to mention ...
Caucasians DO NOT have functioning pineal glands ... THATS FACT!!!

Some Blacks ... due to poor diet and life choices ... have also lost their souls.

When one does not have a soul, they cannot ascend ... hence resonate lower frequencies ...

Heard of the term "gentile"?

Its NOT what the "imposter Khazar Jews aka pathological LIARS" says it is. It's people who resonate on the lower frequency (chakras), namely in the genital regions.

Hence the term "GENTILE" ...

Interesting.

Ascension (raising your frequency internally) can ONLY BE DONE with a TOTAL FUNCTIONING BRAIN (all electrical circuits must be working) ... moving from left (male) to right (female) ... to CENTER ...

Where you find CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS ... ILLUNINATION ... pineal gland becomes LIT ...

So is it possible for a caucasian person to reach ascension then? Are you saying that their pineal gland is calcified and that they don't have a soul?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28008828

We are all capable. Dont buy into the bullshit. keep it pure. Cheers.
Golu hbk

User ID: 28013460
India
11/18/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is interesting!
Ill dedicate this whole night to this thread, if i dont get banned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28028665
India
11/18/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28036739
India
11/18/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Egypt mustve had an extensive knowledge of the human body due to mummification and other things in their culture.

The chinese also performed surgeries, dissections etc.

One could only wonder if the two cultures had an exchange of knowledge.

I know that Vedic India and China had a history, so if Vedic india had egyptian knowledge, the chinese would also have access to it, and vice versa..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27834799

There also must have been extensive travels between the different countries. Evidence of sanskrit written in deep caves in America, evidence of heiroglyphics in and around the Grand Canyon......
Nothing is like what they told us. His-STORY. THey set the way we think.
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28036739
India
11/18/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
:UPDATED
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1138063
United States
11/18/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

And Thanks!
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28049657
India
11/19/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

And Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1138063

Welcome.
hf
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28065638
India
11/19/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
More on the Thalamus:
(less than 50% copy paste)
>>
[link to www.lasentinel.net]
"We have found, what you say to yourself repeatedly 12 minutes a day shapes the structural and functional changes in the thalamus within eight weeks or less. The thalamus changes its shape in response to the type of thoughts you are holding and this becomes your inner reality. If you are focusing on God, God becomes more and more real, because it's like a sense coming in from the outside world. If you are focusing on peace, peace becomes and feels real."

If tranquility can be achieved through spiritual practices, so can the opposite with negative perceptions of God. Scientific evidence suggests that people who believe in a loving God fare better after a diagnosis of illness than people who believe in a punitive God. Any negative thoughts are a detriment.

"If you are focusing on anxiety, or depression, or some fearful, awful event happening in the world, that too becomes your inner reality," says Waldman. "So if you start ruminating and thinking and meditating on the horrors in the world, your thalamus is going to send a message to the rest of brain that there is this horrible thing happening, even if it's not happening. You have to be careful what you choose to contemplate and meditate upon because it will become your inner reality. And as far as the rest of your brain is concerned, there is no difference between inner and outer reality. The reality you create in your brain, is the only reality that it knows."
abhie  (OP)

India
11/19/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Books worth reading:

God-Man: The Word Made Flesh [Paperback]
by George W. Carey
[link to www.amazon.com]

quote from the review:
"
I have been studying and reading this book for many years. At first there was so much new information about what was mythical and mystical and historical that I had to re-educate myself. The authors present a view of Jesus Christ and Christianity that was totally new to me. If the Holy Bible is really a Holistic book then "God Man:The Word Made Flesh" explains what the Mystery of Christ truly entails. Astrology, Chemistry, Physiology, Anatomy are the sciences that the ancients were writing of in all the ages that are represented in the biblical stories, allegories and parables. They were ultimately concerned with the human body and how it worked and preserving and passing this knowledge on. Dr. George W.Carey and Inez E.Perry make a connection between perfect health and the Biochemical tissue or cell salts. The Seed is the Word.(See Luke 8:11) There are three other books that should be read along with this one. They are "The Shadow of the Third Century:A Revaluation of Christianity", "Gerald Massey's Lectures",published by A&B Book Publishers and another publication by Inez E. Perry titled "The Zodiac and the Salts of Salvation". From this book I have come to the revelation that the Alchemists were searching mistakenly for a process that changed base metals into gold. They were searching for a precious substance. That substance is explained to be what the Mystery of Christ is all about.
"

Zen and the Brain: Toward an Understanding of Meditation and Consciousness [Paperback]
- by James H. Austin
Quote of review:
"
Take a trip through the topography of the brain, and you're likely to get lost somewhere around the medulla oblongata. Zen can lose you before you've even pretzeled your legs into the lotus position. But a unique neurologist-Zen Buddhist has written a tome that is a map to all the mysteries of meditation and mind. Take breathing out, for example. We spend just over half of our breathing time exhaling. For meditating monks, it's a full three-quarters. EEGs show us that the act of exhaling helps physically quiet the brain. Many other causal connections can be found between Zen practices and the physiology of the brain, and James H. Austin lays them out one by one, drawing from his own Zen experiences and the latest in neurological research. So if you've ever wondered what the corpus callosum has to do with consciousness or how the limbic system contributes to enlightenment, Austin will get your brain racing and put your mind at ease. --Brian Bruya
"

Last Edited by abhie on 11/19/2012 07:52 AM
abhie  (OP)

India
11/19/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The first book above, is available to read online partially, on Google books:
>
[link to books.google.co.in]
abhie  (OP)

India
11/19/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excerpt from
God-Man: The Word Made Flesh by George W. Carey and Inez Eudora Perry (Mar 1, 1920)

BOOKS REJECTED BY THE COUNCIL OF NICEA, AND OTHER ANCIENT BOOKS

Books of the Koran- Persia:
Hebrew :
Esther
Solomon
Egyptian book of the dead
St.Thomas (the doubter)
Nicodemus
Ptah Hotep,
and the oldest: The Kaballah

Again , the researchers of such theological scholars as James Legge, LLD, first Professor of Chinese, at Oxford University:Prof> Wm Jennings, PHD,
Hon Clement Allen of the Royal Asiatic Society, beside several hundred who might be named, embracing the leaders of thought along lines of "original sources" , all agree that hundreds, if not thousands, of ancient manuscripts, tablets, and carvings indubitably prove that all races of all people that have ever inhabited the earth have striven, as best as they could, to leave records of the chemistry and physiology of their own bodies.
Science , Egyptology, Indo-Iranian, Chinese, Japanese , Persian, or Sanskrit, all, all, forever strove to solve the riddle of the human body.
>>
[link to books.google.co.in]

Last Edited by abhie on 11/19/2012 07:51 AM
abhie  (OP)

India
11/19/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread:
Thread: Books Rejected by the Council of NICEA - The BIBLE } Allegories, Parables and Stories representing Physiology, Anatomy, Astrology, Chemistry !!
abhie  (OP)

India
11/19/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
This chapter is on page# 19. A fascinating description about our own physiology:

JOURNEY OF JOSEPH AND MARY
The marvellous story of the journey of Joseph and Mary to Jerusalem to pay taxes PHYSIOLOGICALLY explained.

ON EITHER side of the Thalamus, in the head,
is a gland, known in physiology as the Pineal, on the
posterior, and the Pituitary on the anterior side of
the Thalamus.

The Pineal is cone shaped, and secretes a yellow or
golden fluid. The Pituitary Body, opposite it, is ellipsoid
in shape, and contains a whitish secretion, like milk.

The fluids that are found in both these bodies come
from the same source, namely, the Claustrum, which
means "barrier" or "cloister," and is referred to as
cloister for the very good reason that a precious and holy
thing is secreted or secluded there. Saint Claus, or Santa
Claus, is another term for this precious fluid, which is
indeed a holy gift in the body of each one of us.

The precious fluid which flows down from the Claus-
trum separates, part going into the Pineal gland and part
to the Pituitary body, and these, being special laboratories
of the head, differentiate the fluid from the Claustrum,
and it takes on the colors above mentioned, and in the
Pineal Gland becomes yellow and has electric properties.
The Pituitary Body, having the milk-like fluid, has mag-
netic properties.

These two glands are the male and female, the
Joseph and Mary of the physical body, and are the par-
ents of the spiritual son born in the solar plexus of each
human being, commencing about the age of twelve.

This yellow and white material, which is the milk
and honey referred to in the Bible, the children of Israel
having been given the promise of a return to this land
flowing with milk and honey, at last reaches the solar
plexus via semi-lunar ganglia (see chart), the Bethle-
daydreamin

User ID: 2699515
United States
11/21/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for all of your time and effort Abhie. I am in tune w/ my intuition and I 'feel' as if you are onto something. Very much looking forward to more!

Namaste!

Chris
Future Viewer

User ID: 1344660
United States
11/21/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take a horizontal cross section of the brain, then look at it from under.
YOu will see this:
Note how the Thalamus seems to have wings.
Note the similarity of the cross-section of the brain to the Scaraab beetle. Ancient Egyptian symbollic representation of the Thalamus, the portal to our super-consciousness, our GOD

beetlebrain

The RED Stone the Scaraab is carrying on its head, is the Pituitary Gland.
The 'jade stone on which it is standing , is methinks the Pineal Gland. The beetle itself is the Thalamus.

Excellent read on the Scaraab beetle - Thalamus link.
Gary Osborn's lovely site with heaps of info:
>>
[link to www.freewebs.com]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The same could be said of the "Walnut"

Idol1
The Real "Kronos"..(1957 Movie)
FreyjaFiyr

User ID: 16483349
Australia
11/21/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The pineal gland can be decalcified- just google and read the info out there- lots of conspirator debates go back to the pineal gland: fluoride in our water for example. TPTB trying to keep us blind!

[link to consciouslifenews.com]
[link to thirdeyeactivation.com]

Abhie- again- totally resonates with my beliefs- you are expanding my understanding- explaining the foundations which the building blocks mount upon when seen as one is the great temple hf
*edited to correct the spelling of the word 'fluoride'

Interesting.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28008828

We are all capable. Dont buy into the bullshit. keep it pure. Cheers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27834799

Last Edited by FreyjaFiyr on 11/21/2012 07:44 PM
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28251969
India
11/21/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOu will see this:
Note the similarity of the cross-section of the brain to the Scaraab beetle. Ancient Egyptian symbollic representation of the Thalamus, the portal to our super-consciousness, our GOD

beetlebrain

The 'jade stone on which it is standing , is methinks the Pineal Gland. The beetle itself is the Thalamus.

>>

Idol1
 Quoting: Future Viewer

This is one thing about dried fruits thats amazing.
Walnuts look like the brain.
Almonds - Eyes
Cashew - Kidneys
Pista - I think it looks like the pineal , am I right?
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28251969
India
11/21/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fruits resemble human organs - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
[link to www.powershow.com]

[link to www.womansday.com]

Last Edited by abhie on 11/21/2012 11:59 PM
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 25949126
India
11/22/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Ossiel

User ID: 1550424
United States
11/24/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
where is part 4
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28495636
India
11/26/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
where is part 4
 Quoting: Ossiel

Coming up.
Sorry for the delay. cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28516960
Austria
11/26/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fruits resemble human organs - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
[link to www.powershow.com]

[link to www.womansday.com]

That is freaking cool !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28466199
United States
11/27/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
YOu will see this:

:beetlebrain:

>>

Idol1
 Quoting: Future Viewer

This is one thing about dried fruits thats amazing.
Walnuts look like the brain.
Almonds - Eyes
Cashew - Kidneys
Pista - I think it looks like the pineal , am I right?

thalamus (n.)
1753, "the receptacle of a flower," Modern Latin, from L. thalamus "inner chamber," from Gk. thalamos "inner chamber, bedroom," related to thalame "den, lair," tholos "vault, vaulted building."

Thalamus=Atlas Hums lol! (axial tilt and frequency and (haarp)) ARC(degree)angles harp.

"Through the thalamus, music enters the human body. Thalamus is part of the brain that is the main relay station for all emotions, sensations, and feelings. Thus, music affects moods, creates changes in metabolism, circulation, blood volume, pulse, blood pressure, and hormones related to stress."

[link to www.techthefuture.com]

"Once a frequency is detected, which resonates positively – in for example the amygdala(MAGDALE(y)Na), which in its simplest form is the main emotion center of the brain (through a combination of fMRI and EEG) – this frequency can be used to stimulate the related brain area again with the recorded frequency......

This triggers the release of hormones in the Hypothalmus, which in previous conjunction with the thalamus has learned a connection of music frequencies and hormone stimulation.

Therefore improving the quality of life in a wide clinical population with music, shows that it does not only stimulate the brain, but can also teach it how to change."

The ARC(degree) of the covenant and noah's ARC(degree) are metaphors for the microcosm of the brain, precession and the music of the spheres(frequency). [link to thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.com]

Some random syncs-

The Scarab beetle has blue blood and so does the Crab(Cancer). High copper content.

Copper is a key. The Anhk, the alchemical symbol for copper and Venus(femiNINE) are the same. [link to www.online-utility.org]

69 (symbol for Cancer(the Crab)). Tesla, Hendrix....Leedskin.

Thread: Ed Leedskalnin's Secret Anti-Gravity Technology
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 24997191
India
11/27/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
thalamus (n.)
1753, "the receptacle of a flower," Modern Latin, from L. thalamus "inner chamber," from Gk. thalamos "inner chamber, bedroom," related to thalame "den, lair," tholos "vault, vaulted building."

Thalamus=Atlas Hums lol! (axial tilt and frequency and (haarp)) ARC(degree)angles harp.

"Through the thalamus, music enters the human body. Thalamus is part of the brain that is the main relay station for all emotions, sensations, and feelings. Thus, music affects moods, creates changes in metabolism, circulation, blood volume, pulse, blood pressure, and hormones related to stress."

[link to www.techthefuture.com]

"Once a frequency is detected, which resonates positively – in for example the amygdala(MAGDALE(y)Na), which in its simplest form is the main emotion center of the brain (through a combination of fMRI and EEG) – this frequency can be used to stimulate the related brain area again with the recorded frequency......

This triggers the release of hormones in the Hypothalmus, which in previous conjunction with the thalamus has learned a connection of music frequencies and hormone stimulation.

Therefore improving the quality of life in a wide clinical population with music, shows that it does not only stimulate the brain, but can also teach it how to change."

The ARC(degree) of the covenant and noah's ARC(degree) are metaphors for the microcosm of the brain, precession and the music of the spheres(frequency). [link to thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.com]

Some random syncs-

The Scarab beetle has blue blood and so does the Crab(Cancer). High copper content.

Copper is a key. The Anhk, the alchemical symbol for copper and Venus(femiNINE) are the same. [link to www.online-utility.org]

69 (symbol for Cancer(the Crab)). Tesla, Hendrix....Leedskin.

Thread: Ed Leedskalnin's Secret Anti-Gravity Technology
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28466199

Speaking of ATLAS, this is a quote from Manyly P Hall's The Occult Anatomy of Man:>

The same is true of the manna that descended to feed the Children of Israel in the wilderness , for this manna is a substance which comes down the Spinal cord from the brain. The Hindus symbolized the spine as the stem of the sacred lotus;therefore the skull and contents are symbolized by the flower. The spinal column is Jacob's ladder connecting heaven and earth, while its 33 segments are the 33 degrees of Freemasonary and the 33 the number of years in the life of the Christ. Up these segments the candidate ascends in consciousness to reach the temple of initiation located on the top of the mountain. It is in this domed room with a hole in the floor (Foramen Magnum) that the great mystery initiations are given. The Himalaya mountains rise above the Earth, representing the shoulders and the upper half of the body. They are the highest mountains of the world. Somewhere upon their summit stands the temple , resting (like heavens of the Greeks) upon the shoulders of Atlas.
It is interesting to note that th ATLAS is the upper vertebra of the human spine upon which the condyles fo the skull rest.

daydreamin

User ID: 2699515
United States
11/29/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't wait for more!
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 44019968
India
07/25/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 51393210
India
12/11/2013 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump after a long pause.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51050682
Austria
12/11/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump after a long pause.

BUMP again for you, buddy.
I've read these threads before, helped me to
realize many things, thanks a lot ;)

bump

GLP