Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,063 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 985,002
Pageviews Today: 1,759,808Threads Today: 753Posts Today: 13,424
07:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My wife is reading 50 Shades of Gray. Your thoughts...

Phade2Blak

User ID: 1108318
United States
11/18/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My wife is reading 50 Shades of Gray. Your thoughts...
A precursor to the fall of Rome once again. The movie "Caligula" comes to mind.

Tell her to trash it.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
11/18/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's horrible! I checked it out of the library out of curiosity, couldn't even finish it. It's silly and the main female character is an idiot..hard to believe someone that age could be so naive.

Hard to believe it was on the NY Times best seller list. To answer your question, no, you have nothing to worry about. If anything she may want to spice things up a bit.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
eve
User ID: 27803051
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/18/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
it was still scary, very disrepsceful and hurtful, and nother me nor my bf like id very much.

he enver did it before that or after, but i am afraid it will hapen again, enxt time he misunderstands me, and quite honestly it messed me up greatly more than any kind of abuse or hardship i ever experienced in my life.

the thing that makes me think im not well anymore is exactly the fact that i love him.
even after he id that i love him.
 Quoting: eve 27803051

maybe you just have a lot of love? some people have a seemingly infinite compassion and patience, a very strong resolve.

maybe it wasnt as bad as i think it was.

it probably was really bad for you; you said it above.

i knew he had to be mad and obviously that made him not careful about his penis and frankly it was starting to hrt a bit, but i was determined to stick it out, coz he obviously had this ened to man handle me and get it out of his system
again, he wasnt abusive

anger and agression should never be mixed with passion. he was able to physically ventilate his frustration on you. think about it. that is abusive.

he was 26 at the time and he was manipulated by people older than him and less passionate but more calculated, into thinking that he isnt aplha enough with me and thats why i cheated.

he's insecure. that usually leads to frustration. he should grow up :)

do u still think i should leave him?

i can't answer that. but you can help him becoming a better-balanced person. but don't loose yourself in it: people should always sort themselves out - it's the only way.

but honestly i'm far from the best person to give you advice on relationships ;)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15782258

yes u r right, it was absolutley terrifying for me, and u r right anger and agression are not to be mixed with passion.

the thing is i told u what he di but i told u out of context.

i am not defending what he did but he was pushed to outer limits.

this was all a year ago when we first met, and we were only sarting to get to know each other.
i came to his country to seek asylium, and had some really nasty people after me.

he dint know this. i felt really guilty for bringing him into my life, coz if they find me he will get hurt too.

i was conflicted.so i tried breaking up with him, but he wldn't let me break up until i explain why ann why do i act so strange at times when he can see that i love him and all.

i cldnt explain i thought hed resent the fact that i moved in with him and i knew there were people from nasty criminal organisations after me.

so i jsut said i don't love u, i don't want this anymore and thats it.

also at the time i thought thia man that was hangin around us a lot, was maybe someone from the mafia that was after me....i know crazy, but if u have some mean SOB after u u get paranoid....

if this guy assumed i ,oved my bf he wld catch him to blakemail me...thse people need me to tell them something only i know, but i wouldnt...

i have nobody else in this world they cld use aginst me, but if they caught abdul, tha is his name i wld tell them everything, anything they want i wld kill a bunny, i wld kill a baby....i am afraid of the things i wld do if he ever got into their hands...

so i had this huge fight with him in front of this guy, in the loundry room, and said i fucked hi best freind coz he was lame in bed, and i needed more of a man...
i know it sounds insane now to me to, but at the time i was jsut desperate to show to this man i didnt really like my bf or love him and they cldnt use him against me at all...

my bf did not know me very well, all he knew was i wasnt saying much about my life, and i was sudenly acting like i enjoyed humiliating him and hurting him....

i am not saying it was ok that after my bf was lead to believe i was a major bitch and very promiscuous that he dealth with it by trying to shagg me into submission....

believe me i am the first to know that u dont have the right to hurt someone, no matter what....
and if u think ur gf is a bitch, leave her...
and if u dsagree with sleeping around, jsut dont date someone who does it...dont fall in love with someone who sleeps around and then try to change them and beat them if they dont want to change....

belive me i know all this and i am not justifying what he did...

but he really was hurting and he confided in his best friend, who is a reallly diosgusting person he proceded to chalange my bfs manhood to tell him he was not man enough, that i was making a fool out of him....

I KNOW of abdul was mature enough he wldnt listen to this idiots words, but we are not always matture enough, not me, not u, not anyone...

maybe i do have a lot of love, and maybe that is a good thing but maybe it's a bad thing....(if i stay with him and he does it again it will be proof that too much love is a bad thing)
still, i am so not ready to forget about him...

i cant imagine being intimate with any other man...

i cant imagine my life without him in it...

and he is stubborn...he wont be freinds with me.....
well maybe he is a realist...we cant be freinds....we cant keep our hands off of each other...

in a scenario where id have a bf and hed have a gf....it woudnt be fair to those ppl.....coz im not sure i cld ever be alone with him and not kiss his neck...

i tried breaking up and being freinds, and hugged him goodbye after i met him in the library and had a chat....

i neded up kissing his neck as i kissed him, which i dont do with my other f reinds, lol...

so basically we have spent a year in this limbo where we arent lovers or freinds, we dont live together anymore....

people that were after me are caught, i cld be with him now, hed be safe, but can we ever overcome all the things we have done to each other...

ive done some bad things too, i punched him in the face once....

aw yes, my bf isnt an abusive man, coz i punched him in the face and he dint beat me up, i think that shows he isnt the kind of man to loses temper and beat up a girl...

so the bad sex he did was not an attempt tpo abuse me it was just one really dificult time in our lives when his pride got the best of him and he did something bad that he regrets....

please do give your input....the fact that u know how u arent perfect urself only means u are the right person to ask for advice.

THANK U
geminilion

United States
11/18/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this something to be concerned about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24090746

I would only worry if she tells you what a great and well written story it is... I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, so I read it and let me tell you my first thought was HTF did this steaming pile of crap become a best seller? My second thought was if I keep reading maybe it will get better ... no dice they didn't

If she likes books that seem like they were written by a high school drop out who was failing English with a weird twilight bondage fetish then you have a problem. It was repetitive, boring and childish.

(Spoiler Alert) I wanted to kick that bitches "Inner Goddess" right in the cooch and every time she bit her lip, rolled her eyes or said "Oh My" I wanted wretch. I wrote that as a spoiler alert because that is a lot of the book consisted of.

If she wants to read something raunchy and well written I'd suggest the Sleeping Beauty series by Anne Rice
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5609223

LOL...you hit the nail right on the head! I couldn't even finish it.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
eve
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/18/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
can anyone give some advice i really need to hear some honest advice.
 Quoting: eve incognito 27803051

any kind of abuse, even if it is only slightly sexually tinted, will open unwanted doors in your psychology. it's ok to explore what's beyond those doors, but please make sure you stay on top of things (pun not intended).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15782258

i appreciate the effort, and i wish you could elaborate your opionion a bit.

i don't think you understood properly, i'm pretty heatlhy sexually, the abuse never twisted anything much in me, maybe it got me a little bit more inhibited then i'd liek to be, but alos i was never really in love as much as i am now, so that could be it.

we wernt experimenting with SM, he thought i cheated on him to humiliate him in front of his friends, and he was funrious and he ahd furious, me tarzan u jane sex with me.

it was still scary, very disrepsceful and hurtful, and nother me nor my bf like id very much.

he enver did it before that or after, but i am afraid it will hapen again, enxt time he misunderstands me, and quite honestly it messed me up greatly more than any kind of abuse or hardship i ever experienced in my life.

the thing that makes me think im not well anymore is exactly the fact that i love him.
even after he id that i love him.

but also, given my history of abuse, maybe i am too se3nsitive to stuff.

maybe it wasnt as bad as i think it was.

he was wrong to do it i am not excusing his behaviour but maybe some woman who was never raped wld understand that her bf is a very passionate man, he was hurt and angry and he took things too far, but he didn't hit me, or humiliate me, he was just furious, acting macho and not considered of the fact that his huge penis will do internat damage if he keeps on thrusting that ahrd.

i was scared and naturally couldnt climax, but he dint like what he was doing so he cldnt to, whcih only prolonged my agony...

i remmebr myself saying would you please cum, i am starting to hurt, and i proceded to beg him to cum, not coz i was scyred he'd hurt me but coz i knew he had to be mad and obviously that made him not careful about his penis and frankly it was starting to hrt a bit, but i was determined to stick it out, coz he obviously had this ened to man handle me and get it out of his system

again, he wasnt abusive, he was jsut not very careful and i couldve stopped him but i never attempted to stop him i knew he msutve been feeling awful thinkkinh his own gf got her kicks out of humiliating him, so i wanted him to just have an orgasm, see that this will not make him feel better, or fix anything and realize we have to work things out in anone aggressive manner.

but he cldnt come or he dint want to do it before i did, and i cldnt coz i was scared, sdo it prolonged everything a bit and ended up a total catastrophy.

he dint rape me or anything, or abuse me, he just let his pride get the best of him.

i am not defending him but he is 27 years old, he was 26 at the time and he was manipulated by people older than him and less passionate but more calculated, into thinking that he isnt aplha enough with me and thats why i cheated.

ia m not defending him, but 26 year old people are still people of the heart, they did not learn yet that they have no freinds in this world and my bf took some very bad advice from a man who was supposetly his best friend, but in reality lied to him coz he wanted me to break up with my bf coz he wanted to sleep with me.

since then my bf learend he didnt have a freind in this man and made some new freinds with decent men...

do u still think i should leave him?

Sounds like he has trust issues. Trust is pretty hard to gain especially when something in their past prevents them from trusting others( I remember when I found out one of my past exes cheated, it took a while to trust another woman again). As for the sex, thats pretty odd that he does that and you're actually putting up with it. Him seeing you put up with it means that he can do it as much as he wants. Have you tried telling him "hey this needs to stop" ?

I'd leave the guy, but you love him, so that puts you in a tough spot.
 Quoting: reptarjr

he doesn't do it. he did it once, under very very strange circumstances....
ur right about trust issues, only itps not him i had trust issues when i met him.

i was running away from very bad people, i had bee married prior to meeting my bf and the guy i was married to abused me.

so i was still very sensitive and in a wierd place when i met my bf....

this is exactly my dilemma here....

was i overreacting to what my bf did, coz i asceped from an abusive spouse and was afraid that my bf is exactly like my ex...

or did i just lose my faculties a bit after everything...
actually no i didnt lose my faculites, my faculties are all in place....

I JUST LOVE HIM; abdul, that' his name....

i cannot imagine what my life wld look like without him....

but what if we try again and next time someone is after me, coz i do not know if there are still people out there from the mafia that was after me....what happens next time my husband cant understand why im acting strange...

will he again procede to hurt me....

he was really nasty to me....he told me i was ugly, old

(and i am older than him, and in all honesty less atractive then him)

i was stunned and confused after the rough sex i said u raped me ??? coz i wasnt sure if he was attepmting to rape me or what the hell was he thinking..

he said ur ugly old why wld i rape u look at urself look at me....

it was really quite bad at the time....

now he says he dint mean it...that he doesnt say stuff he means when angry, but quite the opposite of what he really means....

but i was left with the feeling that it was exceptionally cruel of him, since he was younger and better looking to point that out in such a cruel manner....

i mean i know what i look like...and i see what he looks like....i know he is both younger and better looking....

i just thought it wasnt that important if people love each other....

but once ur younger better looking bf calls u and ugly bitch, u start wondering if he really thinks so but only says it when mad, or maybe he was jsut very hurt...

still...if i was better looking i cld understand him saying that knowing that i was pretty so it was ok to swing such cheap shots....but in reality i am not that pretty....

so he jsut pointed out the facts, that i am not that pretty....
i'd never call an ugly person ugly....
that is jsut low.....

sometimes if im angry i can call a pretty person ugly, coz nobody likes to be called ugly, but pretty people can get over it....

but he basically called his ugly gf ugly, now that is exceptionally cruel....

i have a mirror i know im not that attractive, but i make up for it with great personality and very alive spirit....still....

who calls an ugly person ugly, even if they are abgry...that is jsut too cruel for school....

any thoughts?
geminilion

United States
11/18/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some weird shit going down in this thread. Is GLP turning into some sort of sex forum? We were discussing a book and then bam! LOL

Few threads here today with this theme.
Heraclitus
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 28021884
Canada
11/18/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes.

it glorifies physical abuse under the name of BDSM.

it is trash.

worry about her.
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19782831
United States
11/18/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
no. but you might get lucky tonight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18942840

Maybe she will let you fuk her in the ass
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 24090746
United States
11/18/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL! Yea, not sure how it got here. That's one crazy chic post though...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26099747
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Start going to the gym, Get ur act together
eve
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/18/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some weird shit going down in this thread. Is GLP turning into some sort of sex forum? We were discussing a book and then bam! LOL

Few threads here today with this theme.
 Quoting: geminilion

well i don't se how it surprises you that we are discussing sexuality in on the forum that has 'sex and realtionships' section.

and if you are refering to me kidnapping the thread, i apologized for that, i can't sign in.

also i am not asking about sexuality per sei....

i am picking people's brains regarding relationship, Love, and yes sexuality to since is a great part of any loving relationship.

not everyone's as lucky as you are, to have it all figured out you know.

i have no one in this world only my bf, and i can't really ask him for advice on this, he is partial, since of yourse he wills ay he loved me, never meant to hurt me and wants to give us another try.

he cant really say "well eve, next time i am in as much pain as i was i will beat the crap out of u and u still wont be able to leav eme coz ur a sick puppy and so am i"

can he now?

so please try and look deep within yourself and find some understanding.

if OP isn't making an issue about it why should u?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1457378
United States
11/18/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
tie her up and make her listen to the audio book for days on end
eve
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/18/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

well, i apologize.
if u mind i will not use ur thread anymore.
it's just that I CAN'T SIGN IN.

there's really no need to call me names, or get personal.

u don't know me, so u really are in no position to know if i was crazy.

neither r u a doctor, anyway.

i feel bad that you are in such rush to judge people.

i need advice, and i was just inspired by ur post to ask for it, and i can't make any threads of my own...

so it's ok for u to ask advice on GLP, but if i do, i'm 'crazy'???

i can't help if my life is more complicated than yours, believe me i'd be the first to be happy if it was less complicated.

whatever u might think, and however things might seem to you, thins a re hardly ever what they seem, and i am the least crazy person u ever did not meet.

anyway, i'm really sorry if i offended you by snatching ur thunder, i just really need some advice.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 27871403
Spain
11/18/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

well, i apologize.
if u mind i will not use ur thread anymore.
it's just that I CAN'T SIGN IN.

there's really no need to call me names, or get personal.

u don't know me, so u really are in no position to know if i was crazy.

neither r u a doctor, anyway.

i feel bad that you are in such rush to judge people.

i need advice, and i was just inspired by ur post to ask for it, and i can't make any threads of my own...

so it's ok for u to ask advice on GLP, but if i do, i'm 'crazy'???

i can't help if my life is more complicated than yours, believe me i'd be the first to be happy if it was less complicated.

whatever u might think, and however things might seem to you, thins a re hardly ever what they seem, and i am the least crazy person u ever did not meet.

anyway, i'm really sorry if i offended you by snatching ur thunder, i just really need some advice.

You're not crazy you're just fucking annoying, you post huge self absorbed posts about totally batshit stuff and then get overly defensive when people react.

Get over yourself dude, act like a normal person or obviously people are gonna get pissed at you.

And don't bother telling me to go mind my own business, I post whatever I want and if you have a problem you have the choice of going somewhere else to spend your time. You get in the line of fire you better have the balls to stand the fire.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1466889
United States
11/18/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get ready for incredible sex and things you've never thought you'd see ur wife get into. dildo's,vibrators,mild strangulation and acting out rape scenes ... All happened after my wife read the books. Deep throating,gagging and 3rd input are now common place... I love what the shades book did !

Have fun brother and get ready to bring your A game.
pigchef
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12042051
United States
11/18/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
You should read it. It's a good book.

:squirrle:
 Quoting: Crazy Frog

I second that. Every man should read it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this something to be concerned about?

You may be buying some restraints
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17952489

Ha, ha, ha just use your best tie. I tied my husband up after I read that book. I still don't have a new car though.
eve
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/18/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get ready for incredible sex and things you've never thought you'd see ur wife get into. dildo's,vibrators,mild strangulation and acting out rape scenes ... All happened after my wife read the books. Deep throating,gagging and 3rd input are now common place... I love what the shades book did !

Have fun brother and get ready to bring your A game.
pigchef
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1466889

oy, dude i mean not to ofend you, but what u and the wife do is sad.

well except maybe dildos, or vibrators, and mild strengulation with no conotations of anger, just to cut oxigen off a bit so to inhence orgasm....

to all of u sick puppies out there, not as role play or part of aggressive role play scene, just to cut off air supply and inhence orgasam a bit....

but acting out rape, how can u do that to ur wife?

again, i mean NO disrespect but your wifey is isck get her help do not support her disease....

if my husband wld ask me to pretend i was abusing him id insist he gets therapy not indulge his perverted needs.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give her the original to read:

Justine by Marquis de Sade

Keep divorce papers ready *lol*
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 331367

ok i have a confession to make, and i need your honest opinion, but please only the men that do not make a big deal out of a woman not saying 'hi' back to them, and the women who don't think jehova is a good and just god, and jesus is a role model for love.
so basically no creeps or christian people.

i can't make a thread, coz i can't log in, i apologize to OP for using his thread for my own purposes, but maybe people could like comment his OP and then my post??
here it is

i am one of those people who used to masturbate before i had started having sex.i grew up in a liberal family so i never felt anything of it.

when i was 18, almost 19 i had been just broken up with my first bf.

i am not the kind of person that likes the idea of sex with someone i do not have strong feelings for, and since i only had strong feelings for my ex, and wasn't planning to get back with him i masturbated a lot.

tricky... since i had very little time and privacy at that monet in my life.

i had read my dads erotic literature as a kid of 13 and stummbled up 'de sade's' book. it seemd like some kind of sick man's fiction so i spent some time worrying if my dad was twisted, (finally i confessed to my mom i have been reading the books dad said were erotica and not for me before i am 16, so dont touch them plz), but my mother explained to me that de sade was fashionable and made people seem cool to know what he was about if someone mentions it in conversation at a dinner pary, and that my dad din't really like the book.
in highschool (i was 16), since i read a bit of my dad's book i felt concerned for my guy friend who said he is reading 'de sade', so i said dont do that it will twist u.
he said he was a boy and boys are coarser than girls, less gentle, and i am especially gentle, (he was my best friend) so not to worry most people especially boys can read de sade and not have nightmares.

so back to me being broken up with my first bf and horny and broken hearted but with no desire to sleep wt him again or try and date other men...i was, like i said always looking for some privacy and peace to masturbate in, since i was very busy studying at uni, working a job to put myself thru uni and my family was on me like bees on honey trying to be there for me coz i had a painful break up recently.

one night i was sleeping at my aunts, and i found my dads erotic books that she borowwed for her and uncle i guess, so i planned to take one to bed with me that night. by the time i was back only de sade was there she mustve took other books for herself and uncle...so i thought great let's see what this de sade was all about, since as a kid i read one page literally thought it was sick and dropped it.

so i read a bit of it it seemd somehow omnious in a way, like a really bad like some kind of a bad force was covering it spiritually, but i manged to get of at some paraghraph about anal sex....it was kinda wierd for me coz i broke up my relationship ovr my bf really wanting anal, and me not being able to conquer my aversion to it, but for a moment i thought maybe he shouldve jsut been patient, and not cheat on me to punish me for being a prude and we'd get thru it and start having sweet dirty anal in no time.

(i dont think anal is dirty spiritually, only coz there is a possibility for a little poop to come out)

anyway i read on and found this really bad part where they took this young girl virginity in an orgy and put an octopus on her face to bite her, and i'm not sure if i remembr corectly now but maybe they killed her.

i realized this de sade was a sick wanker and cursed my auntie she had took all the other books, but was glad she sint like this one and that was it.

i got marreid to a guy that is a sociopath and when i marreid him i thouight he was a very sweet guy, possibly bysexual but offended by his bi nature so opted for women, and had no problem to have sex with me, he never had any trouble starting the sex, he did have problems finishing.

he could have sex for 10 hours and he cldnt have an orgasam.i encouriged him to tell me why this was so and discovered our sex wasnt extreme enough for him, hed want to slap me around a bit, call me names, and humiliate me and only this wld get him off strong enough to have an orgasam.

but before i realized this i enouriged him to masturbate, we'd have sex till ipd have a climax and id enourige him to masturbate with my hel and have one too, coz i thought he was jsut more used to masturbating then sex wioth a woman he lied to me he wasnt very experienced.

he also planeted de sade book in his library, and when i found it i wasnt startled coz he had like tonnes of books literalyl, alls orts of books, and i assumed he got it in an attempt to be cool, like ma dad, and didnt like it.

but i asked him about it, he said he was sorry if he scared me he got it as a present from someone who thought it be cool inn a creepy way to give him that and he enever read it, coz it's not his cup of tea.

but as our sexual encounters progressed, i realized that my husband wasn't a vrigin before he marreid me like he said, or bisexual like he said he might be, he had a sadictic disorder.

it showed in his personality and interactions with me and other people, and it started to come up in bed.

he didn't try to force me to do anything i considered sick past the point of megetting scared and starting to cry.

bt he did make me scared and we'd stop the sex and he'd fall asleep like there was bothing wrong with me i was jsut very boring, in bed.

he started complainig about how i dint know how to give felatio or anything.

this i enver heard from my other lovers i always got positive feedback that i was an amazing lover...

so long sotry short i found out my husband was a sick men and left him...
which means he planted the de sade book there to try and get me to read it.

my quation is, if i got off once at something friom de sades book which was pretty much only first time anal sex, nothing rough or degrading, and later on wasn't at all interested in reading it when i found it in my husband's library, does it mean i shouldn't bee concerend and that i am not into like BDSM and degrading, humiliating types of sex??

please gove your honest input, i have been abused a lot sexually in my life, sometimes i am afraid that will break my spirit and make me one of those sad people that enjoy being humiliated in bed, and degraded, or even worse that it can make me intoi a person that enjoys treating others that way.

thank you for your input.

my other quatuion is, did i go in the other direction too much, am i too boring in bed, basically am i overreacting to sex in a way, coz because of my history of abuse i was always very careful what kind of porn i read or watch, and what kind of men i sleep with, but since my curious anture and liberal upbringing taught me it's ok to carefully investigate ur sexuality and sexuality i wld end up seeing some hidious stuff, like that de sade book stuff, or i once stumbled up a porn movie that was taped over a snuff movie, so after the movie ended this other movie started and it was basically some grown women abusing a little girl of 14 maybe 15...it was hard to tell at firt but after about a minute its obvious that it was a kid and it wasnt role play....i stopped the movie right away and seriously considered not eve watching porn for a while but then i relized that obviously not all people that watch porn like snuff too, someone in the video store did tape over the bad film, they just didn't realize the normal movie was shorter than sick one and that there will be a bit of the sick movie left after all.

anyway, am i too sensitive, or is there something wrong with me that i wld enver read de sade or 50 shades, is it coz i was abused, and am inhibited now, or do all healthy people dislike these books?

Honey, you are refreshingly normal. Keep it that way and don't draw the sickos to you again. I think most women don't like the hard core snuff.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/18/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give her the original to read:

Justine by Marquis de Sade

Keep divorce papers ready *lol*
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 331367

ok i have a confession to make, and i need your honest opinion, but please only the men that do not make a big deal out of a woman not saying 'hi' back to them, and the women who don't think jehova is a good and just god, and jesus is a role model for love.
so basically no creeps or christian people.

i can't make a thread, coz i can't log in, i apologize to OP for using his thread for my own purposes, but maybe people could like comment his OP and then my post??
here it is

i am one of those people who used to masturbate before i had started having sex.i grew up in a liberal family so i never felt anything of it.

when i was 18, almost 19 i had been just broken up with my first bf.

i am not the kind of person that likes the idea of sex with someone i do not have strong feelings for, and since i only had strong feelings for my ex, and wasn't planning to get back with him i masturbated a lot.

tricky... since i had very little time and privacy at that monet in my life.

i had read my dads erotic literature as a kid of 13 and stummbled up 'de sade's' book. it seemd like some kind of sick man's fiction so i spent some time worrying if my dad was twisted, (finally i confessed to my mom i have been reading the books dad said were erotica and not for me before i am 16, so dont touch them plz), but my mother explained to me that de sade was fashionable and made people seem cool to know what he was about if someone mentions it in conversation at a dinner pary, and that my dad din't really like the book.
in highschool (i was 16), since i read a bit of my dad's book i felt concerned for my guy friend who said he is reading 'de sade', so i said dont do that it will twist u.
he said he was a boy and boys are coarser than girls, less gentle, and i am especially gentle, (he was my best friend) so not to worry most people especially boys can read de sade and not have nightmares.

so back to me being broken up with my first bf and horny and broken hearted but with no desire to sleep wt him again or try and date other men...i was, like i said always looking for some privacy and peace to masturbate in, since i was very busy studying at uni, working a job to put myself thru uni and my family was on me like bees on honey trying to be there for me coz i had a painful break up recently.

one night i was sleeping at my aunts, and i found my dads erotic books that she borowwed for her and uncle i guess, so i planned to take one to bed with me that night. by the time i was back only de sade was there she mustve took other books for herself and uncle...so i thought great let's see what this de sade was all about, since as a kid i read one page literally thought it was sick and dropped it.

so i read a bit of it it seemd somehow omnious in a way, like a really bad like some kind of a bad force was covering it spiritually, but i manged to get of at some paraghraph about anal sex....it was kinda wierd for me coz i broke up my relationship ovr my bf really wanting anal, and me not being able to conquer my aversion to it, but for a moment i thought maybe he shouldve jsut been patient, and not cheat on me to punish me for being a prude and we'd get thru it and start having sweet dirty anal in no time.

(i dont think anal is dirty spiritually, only coz there is a possibility for a little poop to come out)

anyway i read on and found this really bad part where they took this young girl virginity in an orgy and put an octopus on her face to bite her, and i'm not sure if i remembr corectly now but maybe they killed her.

i realized this de sade was a sick wanker and cursed my auntie she had took all the other books, but was glad she sint like this one and that was it.

i got marreid to a guy that is a sociopath and when i marreid him i thouight he was a very sweet guy, possibly bysexual but offended by his bi nature so opted for women, and had no problem to have sex with me, he never had any trouble starting the sex, he did have problems finishing.

he could have sex for 10 hours and he cldnt have an orgasam.i encouriged him to tell me why this was so and discovered our sex wasnt extreme enough for him, hed want to slap me around a bit, call me names, and humiliate me and only this wld get him off strong enough to have an orgasam.

but before i realized this i enouriged him to masturbate, we'd have sex till ipd have a climax and id enourige him to masturbate with my hel and have one too, coz i thought he was jsut more used to masturbating then sex wioth a woman he lied to me he wasnt very experienced.

he also planeted de sade book in his library, and when i found it i wasnt startled coz he had like tonnes of books literalyl, alls orts of books, and i assumed he got it in an attempt to be cool, like ma dad, and didnt like it.

but i asked him about it, he said he was sorry if he scared me he got it as a present from someone who thought it be cool inn a creepy way to give him that and he enever read it, coz it's not his cup of tea.

but as our sexual encounters progressed, i realized that my husband wasn't a vrigin before he marreid me like he said, or bisexual like he said he might be, he had a sadictic disorder.

it showed in his personality and interactions with me and other people, and it started to come up in bed.

he didn't try to force me to do anything i considered sick past the point of megetting scared and starting to cry.

bt he did make me scared and we'd stop the sex and he'd fall asleep like there was bothing wrong with me i was jsut very boring, in bed.

he started complainig about how i dint know how to give felatio or anything.

this i enver heard from my other lovers i always got positive feedback that i was an amazing lover...

so long sotry short i found out my husband was a sick men and left him...
which means he planted the de sade book there to try and get me to read it.

my quation is, if i got off once at something friom de sades book which was pretty much only first time anal sex, nothing rough or degrading, and later on wasn't at all interested in reading it when i found it in my husband's library, does it mean i shouldn't bee concerend and that i am not into like BDSM and degrading, humiliating types of sex??

please gove your honest input, i have been abused a lot sexually in my life, sometimes i am afraid that will break my spirit and make me one of those sad people that enjoy being humiliated in bed, and degraded, or even worse that it can make me intoi a person that enjoys treating others that way.

thank you for your input.

my other quatuion is, did i go in the other direction too much, am i too boring in bed, basically am i overreacting to sex in a way, coz because of my history of abuse i was always very careful what kind of porn i read or watch, and what kind of men i sleep with, but since my curious anture and liberal upbringing taught me it's ok to carefully investigate ur sexuality and sexuality i wld end up seeing some hidious stuff, like that de sade book stuff, or i once stumbled up a porn movie that was taped over a snuff movie, so after the movie ended this other movie started and it was basically some grown women abusing a little girl of 14 maybe 15...it was hard to tell at firt but after about a minute its obvious that it was a kid and it wasnt role play....i stopped the movie right away and seriously considered not eve watching porn for a while but then i relized that obviously not all people that watch porn like snuff too, someone in the video store did tape over the bad film, they just didn't realize the normal movie was shorter than sick one and that there will be a bit of the sick movie left after all.

anyway, am i too sensitive, or is there something wrong with me that i wld enver read de sade or 50 shades, is it coz i was abused, and am inhibited now, or do all healthy people dislike these books?

Honey, you are refreshingly normal. Keep it that way and don't draw the sickos to you again. I think most women don't like the hard core snuff.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12042051

aw thank you, it's good to know.
sometimes we all need a little advice and input, i appreciate your reading the long thread and replaying.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
11/18/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
give her my number... banana2
TTX8K82

User ID: 26400095
United States
11/18/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
my wife read all of them. She say's it is a kinky love story.
reality train
User ID: 27854648
United States
11/18/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read it and learn something about natural male Dominance. I live it daily, so should you, that's why your wives are turned on, they're turned on to Dominance.

GLP