The Vaccine Hoax is Over

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23181088
Canada
11/18/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Vaccine Hoax is Over
It's no wonder that Prime Minister Blair would not vaccinate his kids. There should definitely be criminal charges filed because of these new revelations...
KimmieAnnaJones

User ID: 10039683
United States
11/18/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
That reminds me... I meant to post about some irony I saw the other day while riding down the road. I saw a billboard to vaccinate your children for the flu and the very next billboard was a sign stating that 1:100 children will developed autism. Oh the irony....
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." - I AM

Vote for people that have a track record for loving your Constitution or lose your country forever!!!

Put down the damn touchy feely koolaid and WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

:militia:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26099747
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now the spotlight has shone on the truth can we sue them......celtic woman x
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13652486
United States
11/18/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
i don't understand why they would just give out "free" flu shots. it doesn't make sense. give us free medicine, then they lose money because we don't get sick because we got the shot... not buying it. something's fishy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27532207

You don't get sick from a Flu vaccine. What you feel, the aches, lethargy, and mild fever, is the bodies normal defense mechanisms kicking in when it recognizes a foreign body with the "look" of the Flu virus. Your body responds to this foreign body with raising its core temperature (by means of muscle movement [shivvering] and increase in metabolic processes) and increased mucous secretion/production (runny nose, stuffyness, coughing).

It is cheaper to immunize a country for free than it is to handle a pandemic. We learned this after the 1918 Flu pandemic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25342235

You can cram that needle up your ass.
mopar28m  (OP)

User ID: 14265444
United States
11/18/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
You all need a crash course in how vaccinations and immunity work. Not often will I say this, but I am reading nothing but absolute ignorance in this thread.

There are reasons Autism is not diagnosed until 2-3 years old, it has to do with how the brain developes, and ironically at this certain stage in brain developement when we see a majority of these abnormal neurological developments occur, is when the body's immune system is able to handle the task of making antibodies against virus and bacteria, or any foreign body of that matter. Immunity is learned. And the only way you can "teach" the body to recognize and defend itself against these foreign bodies is to host a "meet and greet" by means of immunization.

Now, talking about Flouride and water treatment is a whole other discussion. I do believe that pesticides, genetic and chemical treatments of our foods is harming the population in more ways than one.

I'm sorry but i don't believe it, just because you have some random link its true?

Turning the light on at night causes cancer
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Eating dirt makes you smart
[link to www.outsidethebeltway.com]

Elvis is alive
[link to derekclontz.wordpress.com]

What happens if you're wrong? What happens if someone listens to you and doesn't get their children vaccinated? What happens if their kids get sick because of it?

75% of american children are immunized and 1% of children have autism, if immunizations caused autism wouldn't there be more children with it?

The rate of autism has risen in the last 20 years, that is because 20 years ago if a kid kept to themselves and were very quiet they were shy - now they have autism.

I have strong opinions on this because i know a lady who didn't get her son vaccinated. When he was 8 months old he got whopping cough, he passed away. She regrets the decision not to vaccinate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26532270

I'm sorry but i don't believe it, just because you have some random link its true?

Elvis is alive

What happens if you're wrong? What happens if someone listens to you and doesn't get their children vaccinated? What happens if their kids get sick because of it?

75% of american children are immunized and 1% of children have autism, if immunizations caused autism wouldn't there be more children with it?

The rate of autism has risen in the last 20 years, that is because 20 years ago if a kid kept to themselves and were very quiet they were shy - now they have autism.

I have strong opinions on this because i know a lady who didn't get her son vaccinated. When he was 8 months old he got whopping cough, he passed away. She regrets the decision not to vaccinate.

Not just some random link. Thousands of hours of reading books by doctors who speak out against vaccines. Hundreds of hours of listening to live webinars given by doctors who speak out against the vaccine issue. Hours of traveling to seminars that are given on the vaccine issue.

Years (20+) of reading info on the net plus other sources.

Here are some links to doctors who speak against vaccines -

homefirst.com

drtenpenny.com

exemptmychild.com

gordonresearch.com

illnessexplained.com

Another independent researcher -

childhoodshots.com

illnessexplained.com
vaccinefreehealth blogspot com

The risk far outweighs any benefit as the risk will vary from child to child.

facebook.com/graphixyourway
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25342235
United States
11/18/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Despite this videos argument stating that Viruses are nanotechnology, the narrator does a wonderful job explaining immunity and how it reacts to Viruses (or Bacteria of that matter)

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2815100
Australia
11/18/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have two kids. The first had 3 rounds of vaccines, we stopped them just before he was 4. The second has never had a vaccine.

Without a doubt our non-vaccinated child is much less trouble, hardly ever gets sick (or recovers in a day or two while other family members take weeks), and seems more intelligent and confident.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25342235
United States
11/18/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13652486

Ignorance is bliss. Tell that to your M.D. next time you are laying in an ICU bed, inside a negative pressure isolation room, suffering from a Flu strain identified 60 years ago. But since you were never exposed to that strain or any other (through vaccination as a child), your body could not find the correct weaponary in time (white blood cells), and you are fighting a losing battle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23672957
United States
11/18/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have two kids. The first had 3 rounds of vaccines, we stopped them just before he was 4. The second has never had a vaccine.

Without a doubt our non-vaccinated child is much less trouble, hardly ever gets sick (or recovers in a day or two while other family members take weeks), and seems more intelligent and confident.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2815100

What a gross thing to say about your kids
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23672957
United States
11/18/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26532270
Australia
11/18/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
You all need a crash course in how vaccinations and immunity work. Not often will I say this, but I am reading nothing but absolute ignorance in this thread.

There are reasons Autism is not diagnosed until 2-3 years old, it has to do with how the brain developes, and ironically at this certain stage in brain developement when we see a majority of these abnormal neurological developments occur, is when the body's immune system is able to handle the task of making antibodies against virus and bacteria, or any foreign body of that matter. Immunity is learned. And the only way you can "teach" the body to recognize and defend itself against these foreign bodies is to host a "meet and greet" by means of immunization.

Now, talking about Flouride and water treatment is a whole other discussion. I do believe that pesticides, genetic and chemical treatments of our foods is harming the population in more ways than one.

Elvis is alive

Elvis is alive

Not just some random link. Thousands of hours of reading books by doctors who speak out against vaccines. Hundreds of hours of listening to live webinars given by doctors who speak out against the vaccine issue. Hours of traveling to seminars that are given on the vaccine issue.

Years (20+) of reading info on the net plus other sources.

Here are some links to doctors who speak against vaccines -

homefirst.com

drtenpenny.com

exemptmychild.com

gordonresearch.com

illnessexplained.com

Another independent researcher -

childhoodshots.com

illnessexplained.com
 Quoting: mopar28m

So i went to 3 of those website you gave. How amazing that these "experts" are selling dvds and books. Are they giving you valuable information, or are they just trying to make money?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/18/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23672957

That's what i was thinking
waterman

User ID: 26724077
United States
11/18/2012 06:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
nuclear
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23181088
Canada
11/18/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13076957
United States
11/18/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
If a human bodies neuroligical system isn't fully developed until around 8 years old.

Wouldn't it stand to reason that any minute amount of known neurotoxic would have an adverse reaction to said developing neuroligical system?

If vaccines are safe for the general population and prevent disease, then why is it that immunilogical compromised persons are advised not to go near anyone who has recently vaccinated for fear that they will get the disease that they were vaccinated from?

How many vaccinated people are out there spreading disease?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
11/18/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm glad this information is getting out. One of my coworkers was actually excited to shoot up her daughter last year with the flu vaccine. Half a year later she's being tested for autism.
 Quoting: black calx

In the NY area there's a radio ad. saying "Who needs the influenza vaccine? Everybody does!"

Haven't heard such an assertion before. Now they are trying to get all age ranges. Everyone over 50, and I guess also very young children.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28008747

They're pushing the flu shot onto pregnant woman!

Gotta start while they are in the womb!

billgates
 Quoting: MzTreeChick

If you get the flu (and I dont mean a cold) while you are pregnant it can have very bad consequences, from losing the baby to the baby having life long health issues.
mopar28m  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

In the NY area there's a radio ad. saying "Who needs the influenza vaccine? Everybody does!"

Haven't heard such an assertion before. Now they are trying to get all age ranges. Everyone over 50, and I guess also very young children.

billgates

If you get the flu (and I dont mean a cold) while you are pregnant it can have very bad consequences, from losing the baby to the baby having life long health issues.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24909641

I got a very bad case of the flu 3 weeks prior to my daughter being born. She had some health issues from age 1 until age 3 other than that she is fairly healthy.

mopar28m  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
If a human bodies neuroligical system isn't fully developed until around 8 years old.

Wouldn't it stand to reason that any minute amount of known neurotoxic would have an adverse reaction to said developing neuroligical system?

If vaccines are safe for the general population and prevent disease, then why is it that immunilogical compromised persons are advised not to go near anyone who has recently vaccinated for fear that they will get the disease that they were vaccinated from?

How many vaccinated people are out there spreading disease?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13076957

Why is it each vaccine has a hazard tax attached to it?

Why is it that vaccine producers are immune to lawsuits of vaccine injured children or their children died after getting a vaccine?

They aren't safe.......period.

Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/18/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do a search on GLP for threads about detoxing. There are ways to mitigate the effects of vaccines; of course everyone is different so YMMV. Also, www.naturalnews.com has some good detox methods.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Guenwyfar

User ID: 21285652
United States
11/18/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm glad this information is getting out. One of my coworkers was actually excited to shoot up her daughter last year with the flu vaccine. Half a year later she's being tested for autism.

My son was diagnosed with autism at 2 1/2 years old. I first noticed the change in him after the MMR shot. There is no one who can convince me that the MMR is safe. After his diagnosis in 1997, I read all that I could on autism and its causes. I started decreasing milk and bread, increasing garlic and other natural chelating herbs. I continued this for years, and he improved. He is classified as Aspergers, but has never needed any modifications. Today, my son is 17 years old and doing well. He has some communication difficulties, particularly with social cues, but his mind is phenomenal. He is a math and science wiz and will graduate in the top 10% of his class in June 2013. Tell your co-worker not to give up hope if her daughter is autistic...there are many things that can help. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21693592

hf good for you for not giving up. I had a boy in one of my preschool classrooms that was diagnosed with Aspergers. He was one of the brightest children I had ever met. I wish more parents would try the diet route even if its in conjunction with meds.

For anyone else looking at diet mods for autism or really any other issue please look at dyes in your foods.
Guenwyfar

"Karma is like a rubberband.. it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face."

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

"Religion is like a penis, it's fine to have one and be proud of it, but when you take it out and wave it in my face, that's when we have a problem."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11360402
United States
11/18/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Anti-Vaccine Movement Causes The Worst Whooping Cough Epidemic In 70 Years
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27784476
United States
11/18/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah I know the whole polio think was a farce.. How fucking gullible are you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1601759
Canada
11/18/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is gross here? The FACT that the unvaccinated kid is more healthy then the other one, and if the parents knew they wouldn't vaccinate the first one? Is anybody thinking strait here?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/18/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ignorance is bliss. Tell that to your M.D. next time you are laying in an ICU bed, inside a negative pressure isolation room, suffering from a Flu strain identified 60 years ago. But since you were never exposed to that strain or any other (through vaccination as a child), your body could not find the correct weaponary in time (white blood cells), and you are fighting a losing battle.

You're not as smart as you think you are.

Now, why do we need vaccines after being on this earth for 200,000 years?

Hint: Sun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1601759
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting this. I'm so fucking pissed right now. I let the pediatrician convince me that the vaccines were safe and got most of them for my daughter. I cringe.
 Quoting: cowardlyMe 20395699

For one, you are not the first parent tricked by MDs. Second, it's not too late, there is one method that can remove the vaccines from the body for good. Go see a homeopath in your town and ask him to do that. It worked for me, my family and many other kids and adults.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
Report Abusive Post

What is gross here? The FACT that the unvaccinated kid is more healthy then the other one, and if the parents knew they wouldn't vaccinate the first one? Is anybody thinking strait here?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1601759

Well she is pretty much saying one kid is better then the other.. Not really a nice thing to say, and something i would never say about my kids.
Both my boys are vaccinated and they are both healthy. When they get the flu one of my sons usually gets sicker then the other, just the way he is, nothing to do with vaccines.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28031276
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is from march why such a delay?!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

billgates

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24909641

Why do you think we get the flu/cold in the first place?

I found out the hard way when my daughter got jaundice.

Hint: Sun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28008747
United States
11/18/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

How often is the yearly flu correctly identified and put into that year's vaccine?

How often is the yearly flu the same as any previous one, even as old as 60 years ago? And, are 60 years' worth of flu strains included in each shot? (Hint: no.)

It's got to be the right flu strain, otherwise the vaccine is worthless. And endless "alerting" your immune system into giving half responses seems to weaken the response when the real thing arrives. Crying wolf and all that.

That's aside from the poisons in the shots, whether they are aluminum, thimeroaal (mercury) or something else for the given shot.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

How often is the yearly flu correctly identified and put into that year's vaccine?

How often is the yearly flu the same as any previous one, even as old as 60 years ago? And, are 60 years' worth of flu strains included in each shot? (Hint: no.)

It's got to be the right flu strain, otherwise the vaccine is worthless. And endless "alerting" your immune system into giving half responses seems to weaken the response when the real thing arrives. Crying wolf and all that.

That's aside from the poisons in the shots, whether they are aluminum, thimeroaal (mercury) or something else for the given shot.

The funny thing is that we don't even need flu vaccine and possibly a lot of other vaccines by simply fixing widespread vitamin D deficiency that MDs don't seem to be aware of! Vitamin D is your natural vaccine against a lot of things!

GLP