GOD Has His Finger On The RESET Button

Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
11/18/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GOD Has His Finger On The RESET Button
If so, one hopes his programming skills have improved.
 Quoting: NonAlignedEntity

Oh, I think his programming skills are pretty razor sharp. Human beings on the other hand...
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23766809
United States
11/18/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Such a ridiculous statement. Sorry, but there is no god sitting arround contemplating destroying the human race. It's all a bunch of man made nonsense. The sole purpose is to fill you with fear. Fear of your supposed "creator", fear of being judged, fear of eternal damnation in hell. All to keep you in line and control you. Nothing more. The odds of a fully brainwashed bibletard coming to their senses and acknologing that their belief system is utter bullshit are extremely remote though. So, tard away bibletards.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23766809

Sorry, you're wrong. God is more real than the screen in front of you (which, by the way, he permitted to be made and actually owns). He's more real because he existed before it and will exist after it has been destroyed, after we've all been destroyed. We get back what we put out; what goes around, comes around. That is judgment in a nutshell, and it is as perfect as it is inescapable, even if you don't believe in it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24279842

crazyjak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27956674
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is perfect and merciful. It is humans who make wrong choices, leading them to make mistakes that come back to bite them on the ass; pain follows, which they then externalize, casting blame on someone else, holding grudges and seeking revenge. God is not the problem here; humans are.

So, if I program a computer to be a word processor, and instead it blows up the world, I would probably get fired. But if God does it, he is perfect and it is the computer's fault or not bending to his will. Got it. I was confused on that one. Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27962127
Portugal
11/18/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets hope he presses it soon, other wise we are ALL in for a world of hurt.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4099771

Very true! May the day of the Almighty come soon and in our time! Otherwise, man's foolishness will destroy the world in a horrible manner.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's he pausing for? He seems like an uncertain god. Tell him to make up his mind already.
 Quoting: The Light Under the Door

you have no idea of the complexities do you? nor of cosmic law.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
NonAlignedEntity

User ID: 26696239
United States
11/18/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is perfect and merciful. It is humans who make wrong choices, leading them to make mistakes that come back to bite them on the ass; pain follows, which they then externalize, casting blame on someone else, holding grudges and seeking revenge. God is not the problem here; humans are.

And when people are pained and imprisoned by others?

Your argument sounds a bit like blaming the slave for being unhappy with his beating.
Overstand, this isn't a sermon from the hill, but a 'Trespassers Will Be Shot' Sign.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26099747
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does he, Or has someone else had to step in as a surragate x
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/18/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry god concept, the spirit cant let you do that...the monkeys will just have to grow into humans and remember their co-creator spirit within...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/18/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

What's he pausing for? He seems like an uncertain god. Tell him to make up his mind already.
your the one on pause,read this thread> 777 is the number of god because i am god...follow instructions(you can skip the 7.77 pH) but must carry out the rest of the 'god' diet and manna instructions...so your antenna can get clean enough for you to be debriefed by our synthetic telepathy..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

your the one on pause,read this thread> 777 is the number of god because i am god...follow instructions(you can skip the 7.77 pH) but must carry out the rest of the 'god' diet and manna instructions...so your antenna can get clean enough for you to be debriefed by our synthetic telepathy..
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

I would never go for synthetic telepathy.

I'm an old fashioned girl. I require the personal touch over a cup of coffee at minimum.

Why would I want to get called up by people that can't even bother to come over? Talk about feeling like a number.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16838415
Australia
11/18/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
RESET button?

What a lot of CRAP.

Its the DELETE button you morans.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh My God

What if the idiot is going back to the original version of windows???
Think about all of the bugs.

ahhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16838415
Australia
11/18/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
RESET button?

What a lot of CRAP.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16838415

As in..CNTRL+ALT+DEL

Cause at the moment his screen is ALL BLUE..and thats what ya DO when that happens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5932524
United States
11/18/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
... Your linear time is moving very quickly now.

Your earth is being positioned for the final moment in the grand cycle which will terminate her revolution. This cycle will culminate in a darkened hue over lighting your sun that her rays may be regressed into her form but for a short time. You call it an eclipse but we refer to it as a ‘solar closure’ albeit a temporary one for a specific purpose. She will cease to smile but for a time as the rancid elements of your earth are ejected. So it is in indeed true how the story goes; for many of you think that this is a tale. This story I am here to tell you will have a real ending and all shall witness it. It is best that you seek now your own validation from the angels of the Divine so that you could prepare yourselves accordingly. Denial based on historical information will not serve you. Heed my words; there will be an ending to the charade and the Father has chosen the method to ease the pain of the earth before she makes her ascent.

The globe will enjoy days of darkness and when the light comes on again a new feeling will be had by all. This is not doomsday as some have prophesied. This is in fact the day of deliverance; Divine deliverance. No aliens are coming to steal you or your planet, but your star brothers will come to your rescue; your star brothers of pure light. Do not be fooled by the naysayers and the fear mongers- seek the truth and only the truth and you shall be given. Cleanse your mind from your beliefs and programming; for what is going to happen will happen and we the guides of the earth do not wish to see you flounder in confusion...

^^^ The above words are very powerful. From Hazel on AH. [link to abundanthope.net]

Change is happening. Be Safe.
In Peace & Love,
FC

hf
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/18/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm an old fashioned girl. I require the personal touch over a cup of coffee at minimum.

Why would I want to get called up by people that can't even bother to come over? Talk about feeling like a number.
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg
its really cool,we dont even have to pick up a phone..the globe is 2 eyed sheep and 3 eyed aliens,especially since 1943 and Base Vril took over..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/18/2012 08:06 PM
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

its really cool,we dont even have to pick up a phone,lol..

I'm not a fan of telephones either.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/18/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

...you must like video cameras and mics cause we all have been one since the day we took our first breath...Tesla invented V2K,it works in reverse also..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27817168
Canada
11/18/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

...you must like video cameras and mics cause we all have been one since the day we took our first breath...Tesla invented V2K,it works in reverse also..

I like coffee and human contact.
Screw tech.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don;t get me wrong. Tech is great for laughing at people.
It's great for doing a little research.
But would I ever take orders through it? Oh my god no, lmfao. If a master has so many slaves that he cannot see them all in person, then he has enough and doesn't need me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27777729
United States
11/18/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
... Your linear time is moving very quickly now.

Your earth is being positioned for the final moment in the grand cycle which will terminate her revolution. This cycle will culminate in a darkened hue over lighting your sun that her rays may be regressed into her form but for a short time. You call it an eclipse but we refer to it as a ‘solar closure’ albeit a temporary one for a specific purpose. She will cease to smile but for a time as the rancid elements of your earth are ejected. So it is in indeed true how the story goes; for many of you think that this is a tale. This story I am here to tell you will have a real ending and all shall witness it. It is best that you seek now your own validation from the angels of the Divine so that you could prepare yourselves accordingly. Denial based on historical information will not serve you. Heed my words; there will be an ending to the charade and the Father has chosen the method to ease the pain of the earth before she makes her ascent.

The globe will enjoy days of darkness and when the light comes on again a new feeling will be had by all. This is not doomsday as some have prophesied. This is in fact the day of deliverance; Divine deliverance. No aliens are coming to steal you or your planet, but your star brothers will come to your rescue; your star brothers of pure light. Do not be fooled by the naysayers and the fear mongers- seek the truth and only the truth and you shall be given. Cleanse your mind from your beliefs and programming; for what is going to happen will happen and we the guides of the earth do not wish to see you flounder in confusion...

^^^ The above words are very powerful. From Hazel on AH. [link to abundanthope.net]

Change is happening. Be Safe.
In Peace & Love,
FC

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5932524

you are officially "spiritually deader than a hammer"

and entirely responsible for such

you will be red faced throughout the upcoming thousand year period known as the Millennium Age

for having been found to be in bed with satan when the true Christ returns

oh for shame

led down the garden path by your EGO

nonetheless

so be it for it be so
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
RESET button?

What a lot of CRAP.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16838415

not until all have had the opportunity to fall even further from Grace, and/or rise above the previous error of their ways

that door swings both directions, naturally

don't let it hit you full in the face this time cuz if it does the hangover will last you a thousand years

that opportunity will arrive shortly in form of antichrist
at the 6th Trumpet

"and the whole world wondered after the beast"

why?

because he's supernatural, hence all those unaware citizens of the earth will be deceived into believing he IS Christ

"and many will come in my name" is a direct reference to the 6th Trump event occurrence

the world is due for a refresher in every regard

they aren't just going to hang themselves this time

they're going to hang themselves HIGHER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9069073
United States
11/18/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
Klink
User ID: 14012564
United States
11/18/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe that like Sodom & Gomorrah as long as even 1 person can still be saved He will not come yet.

The internet does seem to be speeding this along. Everyone with the internet has all the information they need to make the decision one way or the other. So much so that almost nothing anyone says will change their mind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9069073

He won't arrive until AFTER the son of perdition (death) sits in the holy place where he ought not be proclaiming himself to BE Christ...

the onset of which is marked by the sixth Trumpet

sixth seal/sign, sixth Trumpet/event occurrence, sixth vial/wrath poured out

666 = king of babylon returns de facto to earth

GLP