Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,063 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 971,347
Pageviews Today: 1,733,785Threads Today: 740Posts Today: 13,181
07:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Christians - are you getting annoyed with your pastors refusing to acknowledge the times?

mrclean
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 18330853
Switzerland
11/18/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Christians - are you getting annoyed with your pastors refusing to acknowledge the times?
I am.

They preach prosperity. They treat God like he's Santa Claus. Pray and ya shall receive.

They REFUSE to acknowledge crooked politicians because they don't want to lose their 501c3 TAX FREE STATUS.

They don't preach repentance.

They don't preach about what is happening in Israel.

They don't preach about all of the prophecy that is taking place right in front our eyes.

They refuse to acknowledge societal corruption, especially sexual sin.

They seem to be alllllll about prosperity. Preaching about praying to find a better job and you will come through the trials with a better job because that's the most important thing in life??? WTF is that!!

They lead the sheep astray.

I for one, am annoyed.

Rant Over.
mrclean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21281781
United States
11/18/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Christians - are you getting annoyed with your pastors refusing to acknowledge the times?
I been in the religious wilderness for years and haven't been to church though I believe we should and not forsake the gathering of ourselves together. I don't know what pastors are doing these days.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: Christians - are you getting annoyed with your pastors refusing to acknowledge the times?

[link to www.gty.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1880593
United States
Report Abusive Post
im beyond annoyed. these wolves are leading millions to hell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27956674
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your leader sucks.
If you must be a sheep, find a better shepard. preferably one that only wants you for your wool and not your meat.
mrclean  (OP)

User ID: 18330853
Switzerland
11/18/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1880593

Yes they are. I went today and they are talking about worldly holidays like Thanksgiving and all this crap.

Shouldn't they be preaching what Jesus said about having feasts for the poor....about repentance....about dedicating your life to God. Not one false 'sunday' a week (which isn't even the damn sabbath).

Ridiculous.
mrclean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27743280
United States
11/18/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am.

They preach prosperity. They treat God like he's Santa Claus. Pray and ya shall receive.

They REFUSE to acknowledge crooked politicians because they don't want to lose their 501c3 TAX FREE STATUS.

They don't preach about all of the prophecy that is taking place right in front our eyes.

They seem to be alllllll about prosperity. Preaching about praying to find a better job and you will come through the trials with a better job because that's the most important thing in life??? WTF is that!!

I for one, am annoyed.

Rant Over.
 Quoting: mrclean

I agree. It is sickening.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13284416
United States
11/18/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ Matthew 7
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/18/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only church possibly to go to, is the quakers who know God with within them, and who are actively engaged in things like exposing 911, war corruption and other issues. I might almost join one of them, except none close by and I don't drive.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16402515
United States
11/18/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive been fortunate to have Pastors who are very studied in Eschatology.

I ask every pastor his feelings on the end times, and if it isnt important to them, I dont go to church there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13284416
United States
11/18/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only church possibly to go to, is the quakers who know God with within them, and who are actively engaged in things like exposing 911, war corruption and other issues. I might almost join one of them, except none close by and I don't drive.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

The narrowest path possible is your personal relationship with God. No church can help with much.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5739241
United States
11/18/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep on giving those tithings, your pastor needs another expensive car.

I don't know why people go to a corrupt place like a Church.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27967112
United States
11/18/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I gave up on going there, I found it doing more damage than good, making me lose all hope in humity, because of the myopia and ridiculous fakery.

Its just a cultural cult, where you smile and nod, and affirm the assumptions.
MississippiBlkMan

User ID: 25289887
United States
11/18/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am.

I for one, am annoyed.

Rant Over.

You are very right about this The Trinity Broadcast Network is the work of Satan and every preacher broadcast there are working for Satan..
Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?
understudy
User ID: 8604129
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13370017
United States
11/18/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
lots of people seem to have a hard time finding the right church, if this is you try Mike hoggard... he seems too have a very real grasp of whats going on especially if you wanna learn more on revelations and current events

[link to watchmanvideobroadcast.com]

also you can subsribe to his channels on itunes... for all those who think the bible is just made up take a listen too this guy for a while and discover some of the amazing revelations that God left us thousands of years ago.

he has alot more videos and teachings but your gonna have too look for em :p
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1524473
Canada
11/18/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Religious groups don't tow the line of the people they tow the line of TPTB.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22965214
United States
11/18/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1880593

Yes they are. I went today and they are talking about worldly holidays like Thanksgiving and all this crap.

Shouldn't they be preaching what Jesus said about having feasts for the poor....about repentance....about dedicating your life to God. Not one false 'sunday' a week (which isn't even the damn sabbath).

Ridiculous.

Feel the same way.I am very tired of these false leaders and churches.It.s depressing to go to church and be told what the scripture says doesn't mean what it says.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24520867
United States
11/18/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not active in any church. Business doesn't like
to talk about end of the age. It doesn't fit the growth model
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27993244
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
My pastor has had to take his Ferrari 458 back to the shop, AGAIN!

Carbon on the valves!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25091961
United States
11/18/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. Yes I am. "Be nice. Jesus could come at any time. But not anytime soon."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27958260
United States
11/18/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep on giving those tithings, your pastor needs another expensive car.

I don't know why people go to a corrupt place like a Church.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5739241

birds of a feather.............
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27845485
United States
11/18/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Honestly bro why do you still fall victim to a 2000 year old religion that has been manipulated throughout the years and used for political gain? Why do you fear your creator? You cant love something you fear, that is just a fact. Why wouldgod knowingly create a being who will oppose him and corrupt his creation? Why would he send that being to our planet? Why doesnt he have the power to destroy satan? Why doesnt he have the power to liberate every human on earth from satans curse?
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
11/18/2012 03:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
My Pastor is teaching from the Book of Psalms currently..

He really does not teach about the end times nor repentenance.

He does teach on the scriptures...

It is a non-denominational christian church...
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am.

I for one, am annoyed.

Rant Over.

You are very right about this The Trinity Broadcast Network is the work of Satan and every preacher broadcast there are working for Satan..
 Quoting: MississippiBlkMan

Holy shit, are you guys all this crazy? When something doesnt feel right to you you just say that they are of satan and will burn in hell for eternity? You havent the slightest clue what god is my friend... God is not some bearded humanlike being ep in the sky somewhere and he sure as hell doesnt send poeple to an eternity in hell for living one lifetime...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24975305
United States
11/18/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its part of the end times itself that they are not seeing the end times. The great falling away where apostacy takes most away from Christ. Remember there aren't many chosen of all called.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: christian

Yet you still throw him 10% of your money like "god" asks... Let me ask you, when is the last time the church helped you out in your life?
christian

United States
11/18/2012 04:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Yet you still throw him 10% of your money like "god" asks... Let me ask you, when is the last time the church helped you out in your life?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27845485

The church I attend does alot for the Community and Missions, that is what I like about it..

They started a rescue mission, feed the homeless, support the Palawano people in the Phillipines with schools and hospitals..

Involved with the Christmas Show Box Program and this tuesday giving out 500 Turkeys for needy families, it is a service church..Doing for your neighbor...
Susie

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
christian

United States
11/18/2012 04:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

Yes I tithe to my my church as a joyful act to GOD..It is my pleasure as to my sacrafice as to living in the spirit...
Susie

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

The church I attend does alot for the Community and Missions, that is what I like about it..

They started a rescue mission, feed the homeless, support the Palawano people in the Phillipines with schools and hospitals..

Involved with the Christmas Show Box Program and this tuesday giving out 500 Turkeys for needy families, it is a service church..Doing for your neighbor...

Well that is great and im sure there are alot of great people at your church. I just wish you guys would wake up nd realize that you have brainwashed since birth to believe in a religion that hs been controlling civilizations since constantines reign.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I tithe to my my church as a joyful act to GOD..It is my pleasure as to my sacrafice as to living in the spirit...

Why dont you take 10% of your monthly earning and but food and clothing for a homeless shelter instead of giving it to some pastor?

GLP