Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,045 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,010,067
Pageviews Today: 2,009,169Threads Today: 855Posts Today: 17,745
10:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Christians - are you getting annoyed with your pastors refusing to acknowledge the times?

christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
11/18/2012 04:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Christians - are you getting annoyed with your pastors refusing to acknowledge the times?
My Pastor is teaching from the Book of Psalms currently..

He really does not teach about the end times nor repentenance.

He does teach on the scriptures...

It is a non-denominational christian church...
 Quoting: christian

Yet you still throw him 10% of your money like "god" asks... Let me ask you, when is the last time the church helped you out in your life?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27845485

Yes I tithe to my my church as a joyful act to GOD..It is my pleasure as to my sacrafice as to living in the spirit...

Why dont you take 10% of your monthly earning and but food and clothing for a homeless shelter instead of giving it to some pastor?

I know where it goes...I am involved in the Church's Rescue Mission....

I see the people that come in droves that have no faith, no religion who come to the church for support..Food, Clothing shelter and even Medical Services donated by the Doctor's of the church...
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
11/18/2012 04:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Christians - are you getting annoyed with your pastors refusing to acknowledge the times?
My Pastor is teaching from the Book of Psalms currently..

He really does not teach about the end times nor repentenance.

He does teach on the scriptures...

It is a non-denominational christian church...

Yet you still throw him 10% of your money like "god" asks... Let me ask you, when is the last time the church helped you out in your life?

The church I attend does alot for the Community and Missions, that is what I like about it..

They started a rescue mission, feed the homeless, support the Palawano people in the Phillipines with schools and hospitals..

Involved with the Christmas Show Box Program and this tuesday giving out 500 Turkeys for needy families, it is a service church..Doing for your neighbor...

Well that is great and im sure there are alot of great people at your church. I just wish you guys would wake up nd realize that you have brainwashed since birth to believe in a religion that hs been controlling civilizations since constantines reign.

My faith and belief in GOD comes to me from GOD..I never came to faith because of a Pastor or religion....

It comes from being introduced to GOD and then finding him in the Flesh that became the WORD....
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27777729
United States
11/18/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am.

They preach prosperity. They treat God like he's Santa Claus. Pray and ya shall receive.

They REFUSE to acknowledge crooked politicians because they don't want to lose their 501c3 TAX FREE STATUS.

They don't preach repentance.

They don't preach about what is happening in Israel.

They don't preach about all of the prophecy that is taking place right in front our eyes.

They refuse to acknowledge societal corruption, especially sexual sin.

They seem to be alllllll about prosperity. Preaching about praying to find a better job and you will come through the trials with a better job because that's the most important thing in life??? WTF is that!!

They lead the sheep astray.

I for one, am annoyed.

Rant Over.
 Quoting: mrclean

you'll be even more annoyed if they've been teaching you the rapture doctrine, when you come to find your salvation depends upon your knowing the truth in that regard quite specifically in this final generation.

if they haven't taught you the truth of what happened in the garden but rather inferred that an apple had something to do with it

or made it very clear to you regarding the three entirely different AGES or eons of time which are referenced in the word, which are all part of Gods plan from beginning to end consecutively

then you can't possibly have any idea what's going on in any regard as you won't know to which Age any of the words are referring at any given time throughout the text/manuscripts.

some of the word references the first earth Age, some the second, and some with reference to the third earth Age, which in and of itself is divided into two separate periods of time with specific purpose and rules outlining each.

if you arent' clear on what happened in the beginning, long before this second earth Age came into being, there is no way in hell you can understand what's yet to come, or why it is.

if you cannot "rightly divide the word" with reference to the three different dispensations of time - you are entirely lost to begin with.

if you don't know what actually occured in the garden, or about the sixth and eighth day creations, you don't even know who you are or the part you play in the word. if you did you'd know when it was referencing you specifically, and when it was referencing others likewise.

it becomes much more personal in that light as you then know when He is speaking directly to you and when he is referencing others, among other things.

sad but true

while these preachers will be judged both first and most harshly for having misrepresented themselves in this regard, it sure won't help you overcome at the end of this particular Age we are presently in.

overcoming from the 6th Trump forward to the end of this Age at the 7th Trump requires much more than it did prior to same. this generation is under entirely different qualifications than any prior generations have EVER been under, and it's all given to us in the word.

the worlds greatest conspiracy is that which is ongoing in the worlds churches. it's on each of us to dig deeper and find the truth, or suffer the consequences accordingly.

why do you assume there will be so much weeping and gnashing of teeth at the 7th Trump, if not for something so hugely misconstrued as to have deceived even the most diligent students of the word? the most devout christians will be shocked speechless when Christ turns to them and tells them that "He never knew you."

; (
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1135376
United States
11/18/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
may God have mercy of the blind leading the blind
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

The church I attend does alot for the Community and Missions, that is what I like about it..

They started a rescue mission, feed the homeless, support the Palawano people in the Phillipines with schools and hospitals..

Involved with the Christmas Show Box Program and this tuesday giving out 500 Turkeys for needy families, it is a service church..Doing for your neighbor...

Well that is great and im sure there are alot of great people at your church. I just wish you guys would wake up nd realize that you have brainwashed since birth to believe in a religion that hs been controlling civilizations since constantines reign.

My faith and belief in GOD comes to me from GOD..I never came to faith because of a Pastor or religion....

It comes from being introduced to GOD and then finding him in the Flesh that became the WORD....

and that's all well and good as long as you know exactly what's coming, and when

and what you are expected to do at those times

it is a form of test, this is made quite clear - tribulation

if you're familar with and aware of same then you're good to go

; )
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
may God have mercy of the blind leading the blind
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1135376

may you have mercy on yourselves

we've been foretold ALL things

ALL THINGS
duncog2012

User ID: 12556654
United States
11/18/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am.

They preach prosperity. They treat God like he's Santa Claus. Pray and ya shall receive.

They REFUSE to acknowledge crooked politicians because they don't want to lose their 501c3 TAX FREE STATUS.

They don't preach about all of the prophecy that is taking place right in front our eyes.

They seem to be alllllll about prosperity. Preaching about praying to find a better job and you will come through the trials with a better job because that's the most important thing in life??? WTF is that!!

I for one, am annoyed.

Rant Over.

You need to go to an evangelical church or do what I did make your own spiritual practice. Because most of what we have beebn told is BS. The kingdom of Heaven is w/in.
duncog2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1465548
United States
11/18/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The church is the devils playground, souls so easy to corrupt

good ol' boys

As always, Saturn loves u

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/18/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea OP, I hear ya!

Jesus never promised a life of luxury and prosperity, in fact He promised a lifetime of persecution, suffering and even death.

All of his 12 apostles died horrific deaths. And yet many christians today expect to live in luxury.

Mind boggling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20657814
United States
11/18/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is really funny is that most Christians I know love these prosperity pastors. They all think they are going to heaven too. Boy, are they in for a shock.

I truly believe that God will only save a very few. Jesus said it. The road is very narrow and only a FEW go to heaven. Broad is the road to destruction.

Real Christians know that we have to be perfect for God to love us. Don't get me wrong. We do make a few mistakes but when we repent of our sins, we don't backtrack and do them again. After a while, as we get older, we no longer sin because we have repented of every sin and we go and sin no more.

Why would God welcome SINNERS into heaven? He wouldn't. We have to have been perfected before we enter heaven. We are sinless because we have no pride, we have given up all our worldly goods to the poor, we love our enemies dearly, we would give our lives for our enemies, we are not hypocrites, like those Pharisees. We envy no one. We have no greed, lust, we never gossip about others, we are clean on the outside AND the inside.

So that explains why God only saves a few. It takes a lot of work to be perfect. Jesus said, "Be perfect as my father in heaven is perfect." I know I am perfect because God looks at me as sinless. I know all of you are too. Too bad that most of the people in today's churches are going to hell where they will be in torment forever. LOL, oh the irony.
cinnamongirl

User ID: 5098073
United States
11/18/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
My pastor preached on persecution all around the world a couple weeks ago, and had us all pray at the end for those being persecuted. The statistics are awful.

We support foreign orphans and work with some local charities. I suggest if you are unhappy with your church to shop around. Look at web pages, make phone calls. Some of them are decent and edifying.

The day may come that there is no gasoline to go to church, and no internet. Don't take the current opportunity for granted if you can possibly find a caring praying church.
Generation Doom

User ID: 20816248
United States
11/18/2012 05:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
In the churches I go to (Catholic), the end times are never discussed. Sometimes the homily is so off topic it's offensive. I don't have much of a choice of churches in my area and the masses are becoming fewer.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
K.Kool

User ID: 16255386
Australia
11/18/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't get any of that in my church :)
Fèlix Misérable

User ID: 26591137
United States
11/18/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
becuase most figures of organized religon answer to the same masters as the politicians, why alot of them are undercover perverted homosexuals also
Fèlix Misérable
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27898080
Thailand
11/18/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am.

I for one, am annoyed.

Rant Over.

You are very right about this The Trinity Broadcast Network is the work of Satan and every preacher broadcast there are working for Satan..
 Quoting: MississippiBlkMan

That is what the 4th seal is all about. The Lord can't have the Western Laodicean's corrupting all His new converts in the 5th Seal. So He will retire them early by spitting them out of His mouth in the 4th Seal.

This will start in the Fall of 2015, when the 3rd seal is completed and people are working a day for a loaf of bread.

Uncle

PS:I know it is hard to believe me on the timing. Just watch the food prices. When they get to a day's pay for a quart of wheat, you will know the 3rd seal is done and obviously the 4th will follow.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 28018204
United States
11/18/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your leader sucks.
If you must be a sheep, find a better shepard. preferably one that only wants you for your wool and not your meat.
 Quoting: The Light Under the Door

1rof1

Great analogy!
Tell me what this tastes like...
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 28018204
United States
11/18/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the churches I go to (Catholic), the end times are never discussed. Sometimes the homily is so off topic it's offensive. I don't have much of a choice of churches in my area and the masses are becoming fewer.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

Try an actual Christian church for a change. It will open your eyes.
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23198935
United States
11/19/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I been in the religious wilderness for years and haven't been to church though I believe we should and not forsake the gathering of ourselves together. I don't know what pastors are doing these days.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21281781

I went to church (baptist) yesterday for the first time in ... oh ... 10yrs. people are being mis-led by what you said... time to seek the truth from LIKE-MINDED believers... christianity.. like all religions.. become cult-like. I now believe in the TRINITY.. period.. the father.son holy spirit.. christ warned his diciples about becoming religious.. now its up to you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26618088
Philippines
11/19/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am.

I for one, am annoyed.

Rant Over.

what do you expect from masons and occultists

we were warned about them all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24685572
United States
11/19/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Religion is another place to hide from reality. Your pastor has a really sweet setup here, why would he want to think about it ending. He's never done an honest days work in his life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/19/2012 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am.

I for one, am annoyed.

Rant Over.

yep EVERYWHERE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12161460
Philippines
11/19/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

Does your "actual Christian church" speak out against Christmas, Easter, Valentines etc? Does it tell you the truth about the political dialectic? Does it tell you to "support the troops" in all of the unjust and sinful wars? Does it tell you about the strong delusion that is underway right now? Does it tell you to throw out your television? Does it tell you the truth about Christian music being made in hell?

I doubt it. Sleep.

All the churches are daughters of the whore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
Report Abusive Post
I am.

I for one, am annoyed.

Rant Over.

Wonderful thread OP. The Great Tribulation is here and
not a word about it in Sunday homilies~~~!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Religion is another place to hide from reality. Your pastor has a really sweet setup here, why would he want to think about it ending. He's never done an honest days work in his life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24685572

fool
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24111569
United States
11/19/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amen brother
JESUS SAVES
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12161460
Philippines
11/19/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24685572

fool
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

Upwards of 60% of all pastors would leave the field but they have no way to make any other kind of living. They are hirelings and frauds. Clouds without rain.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/19/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Does your "actual Christian church" speak out against Christmas, Easter, Valentines etc? Does it tell you the truth about the political dialectic? Does it tell you to "support the troops" in all of the unjust and sinful wars? Does it tell you about the strong delusion that is underway right now? Does it tell you to throw out your television? Does it tell you the truth about Christian music being made in hell?

I doubt it. Sleep.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12161460

This is a good opportunity for me to finally explain who the 144,000 are.
Fi4rstly it is symbolic.It is 12x12x1000.It is a PERFECT amount.very large though.
The woman is the church.It is those not corrupted by the teachings of churches.If you can go to church but not be corrupted by their false doctrine you are in the 144,000.
EG say you go to catholic but you are a true servant of God but you dont run around telling everyone they are doomed because they are not RC then you are in the 144,000.
Go to church by all means.It is good to praise God in church.BUT dont fall for false teachings and let it run your life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26902866
Philippines
11/19/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

I doubt it. Sleep.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12161460

This is a good opportunity for me to finally explain who the 144,000 are.
Fi4rstly it is symbolic.It is 12x12x1000.It is a PERFECT amount.very large though.
The woman is the church.It is those not corrupted by the teachings of churches.If you can go to church but not be corrupted by their false doctrine you are in the 144,000.
EG say you go to catholic but you are a true servant of God but you dont run around telling everyone they are doomed because they are not RC then you are in the 144,000.
Go to church by all means.It is good to praise God in church.BUT dont fall for false teachings and let it run your life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

Oh really? Are there not two witnesses either? Are there not four horsemen? Are there not seven churches; seven seals; seven trumpets; seven plagues? Are there not 1260 days nor 42 months? Let's just redefine it all. Maybe Jacob never even had twelve sons. Jesus never had twelve disciples. Maybe the entire Bible does not mean what it says. Maybe it is all just an esoteric mystery and we need a guru like yourself to interpret it to us. Let's just print all the Bibles in Latin and keep them hidden away from the masses. Oh wait. We already tried that. Nevermind.
Pappion

User ID: 1880435
United States
11/19/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
1st of all there are no such thing a Preacher who preaches to the sheep, that's a scam. Preachers are to the unregenerate.
2. The word Pastor is only mentioned once in the Scriptures and there is no job description of what this Shepard even does. Why is this man the most important person in the room?
3. Some unknown author (Hebrews) told the Hebrew believers not to forsake the assembly(not church). Probably didn't want to fellowship with Gentiles. It doesn't mean you must "go to church".
4. I bet the large majority of people in your edifice are unregenerate so since there is no fellowship with unbelievers, why go?
5. Sheep are timid pasture dwellers and goats are mountain climbers, so who are these men who have climbed there way to the top of the machine of church? Why are they the only ones to share? If others have the same Spirit, why can't all talk?

I know the "Guardians" of the Beast called church will go ballistic and cast heaps of accusations at me. I just want those that are His to consider these thoughts and follow Him and not men. Wolves like to herd their victims into groups so they can kill all.
Pappion

User ID: 1880435
United States
11/19/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have never met a Pastor, just men who monopolize all the discourse among the elect for pay.

Last Edited by Pappion on 11/19/2012 08:37 AM

GLP