Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,222 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,249,582
Pageviews Today: 2,086,442Threads Today: 850Posts Today: 14,884
07:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Who YOU rooting for? Israel or Palestine (VOTE)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
11/18/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Who YOU rooting for? Israel or Palestine (VOTE)
POLL: Israel or Palestine
 Israel
 Palestine
 Blank (View Results) 

Time to take sides by voting. Really curious the percentage on the forum. Speak out and up for your side in the never ending war on earth.
Shoot straight Johnny

User ID: 28009509
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Who YOU rooting for? Israel or Palestine (VOTE)
Israel
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27636366
United States
11/18/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Need another choice: rooting for neither because one side is the historic source of Communism and its spread, uses clandestine means and wars to press the agenda of globalist bankers, and because the other side would see all of Western civilization fall including my people.
UK_Republicans

User ID: 15628045
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Need another choice: rooting for neither because one side is the historic source of Communism and its spread, uses clandestine means and wars to press the agenda of globalist bankers, and because the other side would see all of Western civilization fall including my people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27636366

^^

This!

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406839
United States
11/18/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well said. We all fail.

OP, why would you create this? "Rooting" for? Are you kidding me?

This is one of the biggest problems in this world. War is a game. Stay tuned for the halftime show.

It makes me sick.
Little Miss Sunshine

User ID: 27730305
United States
11/18/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I VOTE......ISRAEL!!!!! Always!! ISRAEL!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Ireland
11/18/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is one of the biggest problems in this world. War is a game. Stay tuned for the halftime show.

It makes me sick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23406839

I guess reality is the illness. There are many people on this forum and throughout the world taking sides and voicing their hatred for the opposite country.

I might remind you, I haven't voiced my opinion about the situation. It's terrible you jump to conclusions about people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27892780
United States
11/18/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time to take sides by voting. Really curious the percentage on the forum. Speak out and up for your side in the never ending war on earth.
 Quoting: pool

Kill all Muslims before they kill you?
oO
User ID: 27996264
Aruba
11/18/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well said..thank you

Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23406839
United States
11/18/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

It makes me sick.

I guess reality is the illness. There are many people on this forum and throughout the world taking sides and voicing their hatred for the opposite country.

I might remind you, I haven't voiced my opinion about the situation. It's terrible you jump to conclusions about people.

It doesn't matter what you say to justify this. Look at the title of your post. "Rooting" as if it is a game. The people who are unable to think critically will see this as a game, and there are a hell of a lot of them walking around.

People are dying on both sides and you treat it as a halftime show. Justify it all you want, just look at the title.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336169
Netherlands
11/18/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

It makes me sick.

It doesn't matter what you say to justify this. Look at the title of your post. "Rooting" as if it is a game. The people who are unable to think critically will see this as a game, and there are a hell of a lot of them walking around.

People are dying on both sides and you treat it as a halftime show. Justify it all you want, just look at the title.

+ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000
oO
User ID: 27996264
Aruba
11/18/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well said..thank you

Peace
 Quoting: oO 27996264

Wait...not sure with the my people will fall part.
That doesnt make sense dude.

War doesnt make sense lets keep it with that

Peace
T-Man
Entitled title

User ID: 28012932
Netherlands

Report Abusive Post
Not wit the mussies
SuperManny

User ID: 21564122
United States
Report Abusive Post

WOW! sheep The sheeple speak!

Chalk up another victory for the propaganda war machine!

Can't you see this is how they suck you in; by taking sides.
The greatest gift you can give anyone is the example of your own life working. -Orin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11835165
United States
Report Abusive Post

I'm rooting for Israel to be "the" country, and Gaza to be an area within it, with representation in the government. Within Gaza: (1) private ownership of firearms is restricted to personal defense arms only; (2) armed militias are excluded; (3) the Israeli army or a trusted local government maintains order; (4) borders are administered by Israel.
No More Lies

User ID: 1707881
United States
11/18/2012 03:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
I VOTE......ISRAEL!!!!! Always!! ISRAEL!!
 Quoting: Little Miss Sunshine

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12319146
Belgium
11/18/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Israel ofcourse .... they have the knowledge:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15311217
Australia
11/18/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17938575
Canada
11/18/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not a flippin football game mate. People are dying, children are losing limbs, nothing to root for except an end to it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24179936
Netherlands
11/18/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't choose sides cause they're equally worse. I'm with the civillians on both sides who want just wanna life their lives without any muslim vs jews BS war. Seriously, they're no better than bloods & crips.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19108954
United States
11/18/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel
..|O_o|..
User ID: 10463447
Canada
11/18/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you fucking serious..!! You want to take a poll like this is some kind'a fucking sporting event for you.?

I watched ambulance drivers pull a 3 month old baby with no legs from the rubble in Gaza yesterday.. I noticed you didn't even have the courage to post your own opinion.

What the Fuck is wrong with you people.. a 3 month old baby most likely lost it's life and died in excruciating agony.

I don't give a flying fuck what side of the boarder this child was born on no one has a right to kill this child and claim it as god's will.

..& you certainly don't have a right to mock and entertain yourselves with a (VOTE) for "Your Side".

How fucking dare you..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21456264
Australia
11/18/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
WAR is not a soccer game FFS

putin
X
User ID: 28018044
United States
11/18/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel. It's bullshit that missiles rain down on civilians. It's even more reprehensible that Hamas launches missiles from civilian areas. Grow some balls, don a uniform and set up a military base.

This hiding behind kids is BS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27587841
France
11/18/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
On one side they have the baddest and meanest weapons Uncle Sam gave away for free. On one side you have guys using pathetic homemade stuff that is more likely to kill the guys making them. Make it a fair fight and I'll root for Palestine because 'Is-real' is the occupying force. At the moment, Palestine is like a little kid holding a small rock facing a M1A2 tank. I'm sick and tired of reading about how IDF using "precision" "pinpoint" strikes confirmed a Hamas kill while omitting the fact that 3women and 6 children died with their kill. Bomb the fuck out of Gaza and kill all Hamas. Don't be so coy and whine about how those homemade rockets are threatening the very existence of 'Is-real'. Just kill all the Palestines with Hamas but don't be such a fricking hypocrites about it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Ireland
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I think they both play deadly games with each other.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24957083
United States
Report Abusive Post
The Israeli's and the Palestinians are the same people. They're both lying assholes and crooks. If the roles were reversed and a Palestinian state existed, the same shit would still be happening.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27636366
United States
Report Abusive Post
Wait...not sure with the my people will fall part.
That doesnt make sense dude.
War doesnt make sense lets keep it with that
Peace
 Quoting: oO 27996264

Well, if everyone was looking after their own interests at home and just next door, their nation's interests rather than the interests of multinational corporations and powerful elites from around the world that meet behind closed doors, the world would be better off wouldn't you say? In fact, this OP's question and the rhetoric that's surely in the mainstream news in the West now is all pushing, egging on, for war. It's insane.

Globalists oppose nationalism because nation building and community building and preservation of culture are opposed to their interests. If each of us just looked after our own neck of the woods things would be better.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12887942
Canada
11/18/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am rooting for the innocent people, children, farms, water. air and ground.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28009923
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

It makes me sick.

+ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1336169

This
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 28018204
United States
11/18/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about that.
48% of GLPers support demon-possessed child rapists throwing missiles into shopping malls.
Tell me what this tastes like...

GLP