Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,684 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 326,183
Pageviews Today: 514,969Threads Today: 164Posts Today: 2,540
06:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

This lil ol lady may just blow your mind about the end of this year(youtube vid)

DoubleHelix
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 10449558
United States
11/18/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
This lil ol lady may just blow your mind about the end of this year(youtube vid)
I think it is very interesting..
[link to www.youtube.com]

sun

This granny is awesome! seal
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
Earth Daughter

User ID: 27476817
United States
11/18/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This lil ol lady may just blow your mind about the end of this year(youtube vid)
Excellent. I'm going to watch it right now. I love Delores.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This lil ol lady may just blow your mind about the end of this year(youtube vid)
Excellent. I'm going to watch it right now. I love Delores.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

I'm still listening to it now alsocheers
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20301624
Canada
11/18/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't watch the Video. Slow Dialup. Give us a brief about what she says would ya...! Pretty Please...!
Plane

User ID: 22509253
Norway
11/18/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 hours of bs? video starts with her love to travel. wtf? why many os these videos are so long? just point out whats going to happen in the next ~44 days... is it that hard? maybe it is, if you are full of bs and dont know anything real.
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't watch the Video. Slow Dialup. Give us a brief about what she says would ya...! Pretty Please...!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20301624

I will give lil updates on what it says. She is talking about what she calls "them" say how they are from higher up dimensions than us and they have access to all knowledge and give us knowledge on certain dates here on earth. It is up in the air for whomever to grab and invent. This explains why Einstein was called plagiarist. all these people working on the same inventions at the same time. The only thing that is important is that we get it at the right time in our timeline. ET's live as long as they wish(as in for ever) and then move on when they are ready. They watch over us but can not interfere with our learning. She also says we are in one of the hardest levels and planets. So THEY say we are brave to be here. And we are all from other places and just happen to be here at the right place and right time of our evolution.

Hows that? I can give more updates as i listen to it:)

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 11/18/2012 04:42 PM

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20301624

I will give lil updates on what it says. She is talking about what she calls "them" say how they are from higher up dimensions than us and they have access to all knowledge and give us knowledge on certain dates here on earth. It is up in the air for whomever to grab and invent. This explains why Einstein was called plagiarist. all these people working on the same inventions at the same time. The only thing that is important is that we get it at the right time in our timeline. ET's live as long as they wish(as in for ever) and then move on when they are ready. They watch over us but can not interfere with our learning. She also says we are in one of the hardest levels and planets. So THEY say we are brave to be here. And we are all from other places and just happen to be here at the right place and right time of our evolution.

Hows that? I can give more updates as i listen to it:)
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

Also, she is a type of psychic. You should look her up if you can. She is a fascinating woman.

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 11/18/2012 04:42 PM

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
She just said THEY can not influence us from the outside but from the inside. By letting souls in that are not bound by the karma wheal, to help from the inside.

Because a call for help was sent out from here for help on earth.

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 11/18/2012 04:41 PM

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no good and no bad, only lessons.

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ETs live off of the energy directly from Source(the creator of all). They need nothing else to survive. They also say we are all co-creators.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27990049
Germany
11/18/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

She can count herself lucky she has never been in a Gulag or got tortured as a political prisoner or got stoned in Iran as an adulteress.
She would know if it is only a lesson or if good and bad might indeed exist.
DoubleHelix  (OP)

User ID: 15806923
United States
11/18/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

She can count herself lucky she has never been in a Gulag or got tortured as a political prisoner or got stoned in Iran as an adulteress.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27990049

She just may have been. As we all may have been at one point in time or another;)

You should really see the video. Because i can tell that you have not.

Tekunda

User ID: 27990049
Germany
11/18/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

She just may have been. As we all may have been at one point in time or another;)

You are mistaken. I saw the video to the end. And I tell you that must be a spiritually very blind person not to see how much evil exists on every level.
So a rapist is just teaching his victim a lesson? She can be glad she is so old that she probably won't be taught that particular lesson.
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are mistaken. I saw the video to the end. And I tell you that must be a spiritually very blind person not to see how much evil exists on every level.
So a rapist is just teaching his victim a lesson? She can be glad she is so old that she probably won't be taught that particular lesson.
 Quoting: Tekunda

Nope

You are mistaken. She says we all have expareinced the entire world and every posible scenario by now except the wave of helpers i mentioned earlier. I see you have trouble with reading comprehension also. This is just an easily made observation anyone can have of you so far.

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 11/18/2012 06:53 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26942431
United States
11/18/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

new age bullshit! tell it to all the victims of child molestation, the thousands starving in africa every day, rape victims, etc etc etc

i suppose you believe that in another life you were also a rapist or torturer, so you could experience "both sides of the coin"? does that really seem like "balance" to you?
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

new age bullshit! tell it to all the victims of child molestation, the thousands starving in africa every day, rape victims, etc etc etc

i suppose you believe that in another life you were also a rapist or torturer, so you could experience "both sides of the coin"? does that really seem like "balance" to you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26942431

You are so silly bro. Do you even hear yourself? She said this is a very disharmonious level of experience. And one of the worst ever.

Hope you all actually watch the vid yourselves to make your own assessment of what is being talked about, and disregard these shills. She addressed all of those issues. They are only trying to create an argument unsuccessfully.

It is so easy to see right trough them, cuz all they want to do is create an argument without any real assessment of the information being given.

And lol at the new age comment. This is far from NEW age information. This is ancient knowledge that is all around us. We just have to put the dots together here. Its not that hard actually. The truth is in plain sight. You just have to know where to look.. And to LOOK for yourselves. Dont let anyone tell you what you should or should not see or hear. That is your god given free will people. So use it. Break the control system.

Be REAL!

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 11/18/2012 07:16 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26910342
Canada
11/18/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

sun

My opinion is that this is nonsense new-age Theosophical Buddhistic demonology.
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
They say that earth is growing and that we can grow with it if we are on that frequincy. And those stuck in the negatve will not understand what we are talking about on this thread, because they are stuck in the negative frequincy.

Maga

User ID: 28002652
United States
11/18/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read about her off and on through the years. She made an earth changes map, in case you are interested. I've never seen any real proof that anything she has "channeled" has been true, but I try to keep an open mind.

[link to www.futurerevealed.com]
Earth Daughter

User ID: 27476817
United States
11/18/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, OP. I really enjoyed that:) Don't bother arguing with the close minded.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

sun

My opinion is that this is nonsense new-age Theosophical Buddhistic demonology.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26910342

Thank you for your opinion.

Peace

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read about her off and on through the years. She made an earth changes map, in case you are interested. I've never seen any real proof that anything she has "channeled" has been true, but I try to keep an open mind.

[link to www.futurerevealed.com]
 Quoting: Maga

cool

thanks for the link:) I'll check it out. I'v heard of her befor, but the first time i listend to any of her lecturs. It realy syncronized with a lot i already understand through my own reserch.

Peace

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
She said There is no such thing as planet x /nibiru. Lol

and to think for yourself and question everything. And then go with what you feel is right. But to always continue questioning things. Never stop.

Also to not fall into the fear. We see all the news trying so hard to keep us in fear. Let go of fear. This does not mean loose dicernment.

And to feel the love of all. Be love:)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22379963
United States
11/18/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good job Doublehelix. We should have more of these kinds of discussions instead of playing into the Agenda being broadcast on air.

I made a thread also about ETs - the spiritual being who are contacting several people and they are all telling of their stories which are eerily similar.

Just a further note on your statement about the planet being out of balance. One of the videos I posted on my thread by a contactee also mentioned the same thing that the beings said things are out of balance and are coming to correct it. The also said their return will bring about destruction to the planet.....
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good job Doublehelix. We should have more of these kinds of discussions instead of playing into the Agenda being broadcast on air.

I made a thread also about ETs - the spiritual being who are contacting several people and they are all telling of their stories which are eerily similar.

Just a further note on your statement about the planet being out of balance. One of the videos I posted on my thread by a contactee also mentioned the same thing that the beings said things are out of balance and are coming to correct it. The also said their return will bring about destruction to the planet.....
 Quoting: Ohwell

Oh, you mean the cleansing of the 3 deminsional planet. Not complete destruction. The higher realm the planet is separating into will not need to be cleansed due to it existing in a higher frequency than we reside on at this time.

We will see a whole new world unfolding right here befor our eyes. Think of it like this.. You have the sound octave we are on now with all the nature and man made things, and on a whole nother octave would be a different world all together, but still this planet. Just another level of it. That is the next step higher than this one. There are buildings and other things that already exist on this higher octave realm. We will begin to see them and so much more as we reach this higher density being together. With the entire living earth all together at the same time.

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, you mean the cleansing of the 3 deminsional planet. Not complete destruction. The higher realm the planet is separating into will not need to be cleansed due to it existing in a higher frequency than we reside on at this time.

We will see a whole new world unfolding right here befor our eyes. Think of it like this.. You have the sound octave we are on now with all the nature and man made things, and on a whole nother octave would be a different world all together, but still this planet. Just another level of it. That is the next step higher than this one. There are buildings and other things that already exist on this higher octave realm. We will begin to see them and so much more as we reach this higher density being together. With the entire living earth all together at the same time.

We must not be scared of the new things we see. But be aware. It is natural to be curious, but not afraid. It is not a natural emotion and does not exist where we are going.

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself"

Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, something like that!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18432713
United States
11/18/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am gonna have to watch the vid after The Walking Dead. I think she is talking to some of the same dudes I have talked to. I like my non-physical friends. Back in an hour and 8 minutes....
Cutbait

User ID: 8075299
United States
11/18/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting DH.

I very much enjoy listening to Dolores Cannon speak. I kind of forgot about her. She seems to still have so much energy.

This is the first time that I have sat through an entire presentation of hers. I enjoyed it and found it to be informative. Her research might seem fringe to most, but she has my attention when she speaks.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28033574
United States
11/18/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Same old crap. There is no god, you judge yourself after you die, etc. etc. I've worked with hypnotherapy myself and...it's absolute bullshit. She looks like a demon herself.

GLP