Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,213 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 307,643
Pageviews Today: 501,107Threads Today: 141Posts Today: 2,520
05:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I just had the most disturbing dream. Something very tragic is about the happen.

The Dreamer
User ID: 20936589
United States
11/18/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I just had the most disturbing dream. Something very tragic is about the happen.
The dream didn't last very long.

In the dream, there were hundreds and hundreds of people standing around. Those who weren't standing around were digging these super huge holes in the ground. The holes were very deep and very wide. Inside the holes were single people, married people, young people, elderly people and people from all walks of life - all digging these holes.

What troubled me more than anything is the fact that hundreds of people were waiting for these holes to be completed. It was almost like they were waiting to be put inside of them.

In the dream, I was only walking around looking at these people, these holes and their unconsciousness of the danger of these holes. I never had any conversation with them but it was very clear that the people were very well educated, professional and well groomed. They had their children with them, often holding hands, in wait for these holes to be completed.

I had a dog with me and I remember someone telling me to be careful so that the dog would not fall inside the holes, but yet, it was like they were waiting to go inside themselves. Why would they be more concerned about the dog falling inside the hole than themselves?

One other thing that I will not go into much detail about - most of the people were of a specific race. I don't want to mention the race. I just want to see if someone can help me understand the dream itself.

Whatever it is, I know it's bad and I also know that the people standing around - regardless of how intelligent or educated they were - they were like sheep waiting...

I've had dreams and visions before that have come true. Both my mother and I have this gift. This dream, however, is the only one that is left for me to figure out. All the other dreams have been much more clear.

Any thoughts GLP?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28027722
United States
11/18/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just had the most disturbing dream. Something very tragic is about the happen.
i think you had a bad case of the vapors dreamer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/18/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just had the most disturbing dream. Something very tragic is about the happen.
2 nights ago I had a dream that I was living with 20 other people in an abandoned barn. not a good sign......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310035
New Zealand
11/18/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 nights ago I had a dream that I was living with 20 other people in an abandoned barn. not a good sign......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

I dreamed I was Ironman, I can't fuckin wait.

Derp.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23890563
Canada
11/18/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh shut the fuck up you dreamtards think that your dreams are so important that they will play out in the real world? fuck no, you piece of worthless carbon speckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1707881
United States
11/18/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.imdb.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27965250
United States
11/18/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
What was the race? Maybe that would help others clarify the situation?
* Lucky Star *

User ID: 4090467
United States
11/18/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question....were the people digging the same race as those waiting??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9747425
United States
11/18/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
one star for having a dream that wont come true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27646015
United States
11/18/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The holes represent either the subconscious or the underworld. the saying you've made your bed, now lie in it - you've dug your hole, now die in it.

There is now way out, people are resigned to that. Fortunately, there actually is way, but it takes a leap of faith to accomplish it. Most people have neither hope or faith and the world is lost to them and them to it. Very sad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28010201
United States
11/18/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
What race were they OP?

Dreams can sometimes be symbolic, and archetypes of our subconscious

Or

Can be premonitions, and be very literal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14093935
United States
11/18/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I once had a dream I ate a whole bag of cotton candy. When I woke up, my pillow was gone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28010201
United States
11/18/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I once had a dream I ate a whole bag of cotton candy. When I woke up, my pillow was gone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14093935

Habiyah  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question....were the people digging the same race as those waiting??
 Quoting: * Lucky Star *

Yes. It was a mixture. There were no patterns in race as far as who was doing what.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27904634
Spain
11/18/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks like they are digging their own graves
Habiyah  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The holes represent either the subconscious or the underworld. the saying you've made your bed, now lie in it - you've dug your hole, now die in it.

There is now way out, people are resigned to that. Fortunately, there actually is way, but it takes a leap of faith to accomplish it. Most people have neither hope or faith and the world is lost to them and them to it. Very sad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27646015

I think you're right. I almost feel that since the people were clearly intelligent and educated, it actually shows how ignorant they are to reality. So smart - they're stupid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16838415
Australia
11/18/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The dream didn't last very long.

In the dream, there were hundreds and hundreds of people standing around. Those who weren't standing around were digging these super huge holes in the ground. The holes were very deep and very wide. Inside the holes were single people, married people, young people, elderly people and people from all walks of life - all digging these holes.

What troubled me more than anything is the fact that hundreds of people were waiting for these holes to be completed. It was almost like they were waiting to be put inside of them.

In the dream, I was only walking around looking at these people, these holes and their unconsciousness of the danger of these holes. I never had any conversation with them but it was very clear that the people were very well educated, professional and well groomed. They had their children with them, often holding hands, in wait for these holes to be completed.

I had a dog with me and I remember someone telling me to be careful so that the dog would not fall inside the holes, but yet, it was like they were waiting to go inside themselves. Why would they be more concerned about the dog falling inside the hole than themselves?

One other thing that I will not go into much detail about - most of the people were of a specific race. I don't want to mention the race. I just want to see if someone can help me understand the dream itself.

Whatever it is, I know it's bad and I also know that the people standing around - regardless of how intelligent or educated they were - they were like sheep waiting...

I've had dreams and visions before that have come true. Both my mother and I have this gift. This dream, however, is the only one that is left for me to figure out. All the other dreams have been much more clear.

Any thoughts GLP?
 Quoting: The Dreamer 20936589

It means they were all PXTARDS digging trenches in prep for the pole shift as per Nancys instructions..

The dead giveaway for that is the fear ya dog might fall in..cause if it did it would have been eaten.

NEXT!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8728680
United States
11/18/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im sure they were from the white race...the writing is on the wall.
King Julian The Boy Prophet

User ID: 28024430
United States
11/18/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Graves, m'boy. Those were graves. The ones we've been waiting for all our li(v)es.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28030393
United States
11/18/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah , your a dork that thinks they have magic dreams
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14408911
United States
11/18/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe these are dead people in the astral plane and someone talked them into believing they needed to be digging those holes, and you were just wandering through and saw this going on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1427499
Iceland
11/18/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
focus on the dog; seems like it will be helping you more, if you'll let it ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1305582
Canada
11/18/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do we know that this reality isn't somebody else's dream?? hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25601325
United States
11/18/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh shut the fuck up you dreamtards think that your dreams are so important that they will play out in the real world? fuck no, you piece of worthless carbon speckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23890563

My dreams come true.

You're so mad yours don't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24769281
United States
11/18/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds chinese
WindyMind

User ID: 26518293
United States
11/18/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
It sounds like you tapped into a mass death wish. A large group that has agreed to die all at once. A volcanic eruption, an earthquake, a tsunami or were they Japanese?
King Julian The Boy Prophet

User ID: 28024430
United States
11/18/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The dog symbolizes a bit of irony. We essentially kill our pets with what we feed them, yet we care "SO MUCH" for their health. Man's best friend or best victim?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18835047
United States
11/18/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27646015

I think you're right. I almost feel that since the people were clearly intelligent and educated, it actually shows how ignorant they are to reality. So smart - they're stupid.
 Quoting: Habiyah

The reality bias is stronger in educated people. They have been educated right out of their common sense and survival instincts.

The dog proves that. Concern for the animal, but not oneself.
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23890563

7491t9rose I once had a dream where I saw a very evil poster for a rock group who really hated the Lord.
The following day I was in Liverpool in a bad part of town...and there it was.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24769281
United States
11/18/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
could be that your a Christian which would explain the dog being there. Dog spelled backwards and the relationsship between man and dog.You know how a dog has agreed to leave out the wild and follow you, provided you feed it.
The "dog" is tied to your conception that chinese people eat dogs and cats.
The happy scientific/educated/athiest/communist diggers believe there answers are to be dug from the earth,i.e. natural resources or some anchient technology.
Maybe you seen the previews for "Red Dawn" which triggered the dream.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28013056
United States
11/18/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dreamed I ate McDonalds and it tasted like shit.

HOLY SHIT! DREAM COME TRUE!!!

GLP