Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,735 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 420,278
Pageviews Today: 681,095Threads Today: 223Posts Today: 4,179
08:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I just had the most disturbing dream. Something very tragic is about the happen.

Habiyah  (OP)

User ID: 20936589
United States
11/18/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I just had the most disturbing dream. Something very tragic is about the happen.
The holes represent either the subconscious or the underworld. the saying you've made your bed, now lie in it - you've dug your hole, now die in it.

There is now way out, people are resigned to that. Fortunately, there actually is way, but it takes a leap of faith to accomplish it. Most people have neither hope or faith and the world is lost to them and them to it. Very sad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27646015

I think you're right. I almost feel that since the people were clearly intelligent and educated, it actually shows how ignorant they are to reality. So smart - they're stupid.
 Quoting: Habiyah

The reality bias is stronger in educated people. They have been educated right out of their common sense and survival instincts.

The dog proves that. Concern for the animal, but not oneself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18835047

Very well said. You are EXACTLY right!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19932676
United States
11/18/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just had the most disturbing dream. Something very tragic is about the happen.
so.

a wild guess on all of this:

those that are standing up for the 'new regime'....the regime that stands for 'change' the regime that stands for 'social justice'...

these people...thinking they are on the side of 'power' ..the side of political power...

these are digging their own grave and will become aware that that they have been used as PAWNS...

funny...how these people are usually animal rights activists
User ID: 22601573
Australia
11/18/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
To deep for people to comprehend.

Generation Doom

User ID: 20816248
United States
11/18/2012 09:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
OP I think you should reveal what race they were. If they're all one race, that's probably an important detail to finding the meaning to the dream.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]

GLP