his sisters.

5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1747431
United States
11/18/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If jesus is god who resurrected him?
man forums suck at getting the word out there

but who wants to die when there is so much life.
Ohwow!

User ID: 16023386
United States
11/18/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
John 10:18

Jesus is God - only God has power over life
aliensbro

User ID: 27403091
United States
11/18/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
He even says it right there.. Power was given to him by his father. The question is who is pulling jesus's strings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28028852
United States
11/18/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOU CAN'T KILL GOD....

DUMMY!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD IS "THE TRUTH"...

"THE TRUTH" IS "THE WORD"....

JESUS CHRIST IS "THE WORD"...

"THE WORD" IS....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18432713
United States
Report Abusive Post
Okay, geniuses, I'm gonna tell you this once. Quit your knuckledragging and mouth-breathing for a minute and listen up.

Jesus is not God, Jesus is the Hand of God. Okay, so God has a million times the power of Jesus, but Jesus got some of Gods power to make miracles and such.

I don't know why this is so freaking hard for you guys to get.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
GOD IS "THE TRUTH"...

"THE TRUTH" IS "THE WORD"....

JESUS CHRIST IS "THE WORD"...

"THE WORD" IS....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28028852

WAS, IS AND IS FOREVER MORE....

AS IN ETERNAL LIFE!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, geniuses, I'm gonna tell you this once. Quit your knuckledragging and mouth-breathing for a minute and listen up.

Jesus is not God, Jesus is the Hand of God. Okay, so God has a million times the power of Jesus, but Jesus got some of Gods power to make miracles and such.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18432713

YOUR DRAGGING...

IN "THE BEGINNING WAS "THE WORD"...

GOD WAS WITH "THE WORD"....

GOD WAS "THE WORD"....

"THE WORD" IS JESUS CHRIST!!!

RIGHT FROM GOD'S OWN MOUTH!!!
HI.Lander

User ID: 25664320
United States
Report Abusive Post

I've had Christians tell me that Jesus was "God in the flesh", one and the same.

You're saying Jesus is not God?
I'm finally going to stop drinking for good... I'll now only drink for evil.

Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310035
New Zealand
Report Abusive Post
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Quoting: Ohwow!

sooo... God(Jesus) sent Jesus(God) to come down and die for our sins that God(Jesus) created, just so that God(Jesus) could resurrect Jesus(God)?

Yeah, fuck science, that make way more sense.

LOL, Christianity
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/18/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

BECAUSE MOST CHRISTIANS HAVE A DIFFERNT STORY.

you guys try to preach you bullshit and end up fighting among yourselfs about whats true.

so bacically you all have theroies just like science and none of you know for sure, yet live by it as fact.

Not a smart idea considering your God will tourture you forever if you choose the wrong story version.
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
11/18/2012 07:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

sooo... God(Jesus) sent Jesus(God) to come down and die for our sins that God(Jesus) created, just so that God(Jesus) could resurrect Jesus(God)?

LOL, Christianity
 Quoting: Doommincus Maximus

Jesus is 1 with GOD..

Jesus was not made or created he is the Trinity GOD

Father=GOD=SON=Holy Spirit..

We are created in the Image of GOD..

How do you think, we will be recognized in the Spirit World..

Do you think you will see your Aunt Judy with the bright flaming red bufant hairdo wearing purple sunglasses in the spirit world??

Of course not, you will be recognized by your Spirit...

Your eyes are housed in a fleshly body, they see from the Soul, they think from the Spirit..

HERE O' ISRAEL THE LORD GOD IS 1....
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/18/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL, Christianity

Jesus is 1 with GOD..

Jesus was not made or created he is the Trinity GOD

Father=GOD=SON=Holy Spirit..

We are created in the Image of GOD..

How do you think, we will be recognized in the Spirit World..

Do you think you will see your Aunt Judy with the bright flaming red bufant hairdo wearing purple sunglasses in the spirit world??

Of course not, you will be recognized by your Spirit...

Your eyes are housed in a fleshly body, they see from the Soul, they think from the Spirit..

HERE O' ISRAEL THE LORD GOD IS 1....
 Quoting: christian

So your version of the story is correct, and how do you know.

ahhhh... Faith, the undisputible evidence
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/18/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL, Christianity

ohno
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1747431
United States
11/18/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
damn

the word is getting out
Ohwow!

United States
11/18/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is not one attribute of God in the Bible that is not said of Jesus. The confusion with most haters of God and His salvation plan is in the statement that Jesus came as a Man - not as God (or better said, the only Godman) - but as a Kinsman Redeemer (the perfect lamb without spot or blemish) to save the called chosen and elected from certain eternal destruction.

Jesus says over and over and over in His Word that He came to do the Will of God. The plan is from Heaven, the plan was to take place in the fallen ruins of a sinful world. As a man, Jesus came to die for the sins of His people, he had to take on the form of a man to do this (see Ruth)

The reason Christians defend the faith once delivered is because wolves have entered in and subtly twist and change the clear meaning of scripture to suit their (the wolves) plan of taking as many Christians as they can to join them in their final assault on God and His Word, to worship a false god and the final man of the hour.
Muscles
User ID: 28037074
United States
11/18/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol... Jesus is Fully God and fully Man.... He is the heart and Word Of God. Thw Holy Spirit is God also. There are three that bare record in Heaven, The father, The Word, and the Holy Ghost...these three are one. I do not expect you to grasp this. but i will give u a hint. "you too are your own words wrapped in flesh". The Father is the original Idea Creator, who speaks the Word from His heart (Jesus is God's words in human form, The Power of God's Spoken Word is the Spirit of his Words which originated from the Father (Idea)They are all one. Everything you see areound you was a thought ast one time which was spoken or written down (In blue print form) The was made physical by someone's hands (or brought into the physical realm from the thought realm)That is the power (Spirit of the original idea anf the written or spoken Word(s). Jesus is literally the heart of God because he says that " I come forth from the bosom (heart) of the Father". It is also written the He (The Father) sent his Word (jesus) and heald them. I am also taking to you by words right now....and its me....I have never seen you but I by my words are communicating with you. therefore I and my words.....are one in the same......Know this and percieve it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
11/19/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is not one attribute of God in the Bible that is not said of Jesus. The confusion with most haters of God and His salvation plan is in the statement that Jesus came as a Man - not as God (or better said, the only Godman) - but as a Kinsman Redeemer (the perfect lamb without spot or blemish) to save the called chosen and elected from certain eternal destruction.

Jesus says over and over and over in His Word that He came to do the Will of God. The plan is from Heaven, the plan was to take place in the fallen ruins of a sinful world. As a man, Jesus came to die for the sins of His people, he had to take on the form of a man to do this (see Ruth)

The reason Christians defend the faith once delivered is because wolves have entered in and subtly twist and change the clear meaning of scripture to suit their (the wolves) plan of taking as many Christians as they can to join them in their final assault on God and His Word, to worship a false god and the final man of the hour.

Jesus has never been called Almighty.

He is called Mighty. But again never Almighty. That title is only reserved for Almighty God who is the Creator of all and Jesus' Father.
Ohwow!

United States
11/19/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, said the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Rev 1:8

Israel was strictly monotheistic (Duet.6:4). There are no lesser beings called God. If Jn.1:1 means their is a mighty and an almighty Why does God know of no other God formed, are you smarter than he? Mighty and almighty describe the same being.

Isaiah 43:10: "No God was formed before me, nor will be after me.

GLP