Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,626 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 319,658
Pageviews Today: 522,313Threads Today: 175Posts Today: 3,051
07:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pope Warns of Doomsday, 21 December 2012? Is there doom around the corner they are planning or something to this date afterall?

Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pope Warns of Doomsday, 21 December 2012? Is there doom around the corner they are planning or something to this date afterall?
When they tell you "Not to worry, everything is fine." That's when you know they are lying their ass off. He has a bunker, that is why he isn't worried at all.
 Quoting: skyblau

That is why his statements is very troubling. Its like Obama not taking the initiative in previous storms that have equally claimed lives but now taking the drivers' seat during Hurricane Sandy. Its very certain his motives wasn't to save lives but the sheep wont see that. It could appear that way in their eyes but what will they say his true motives are in the light of the fact that Obama did nothing of this nature in past storms? Is it that the lives lost in those previous storms are far less important than the ones lost now? Just doesn't make sense.

For me he his setting the scene to act presidential and he would be acting more presidential in the weeks or months to come when these sorts of events begin to occur on a global scale. He's getting people used to the idea of them seeing him more in this light on TV.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 28046218
Malaysia
11/19/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pope Warns of Doomsday, 21 December 2012? Is there doom around the corner they are planning or something to this date afterall?
Tolec states at the time of alignment(Dec 21 2012) the Earth will pause.

Tolec didn't said how long it will pause, but I think that means the Earth will stop rotating on its axis temporarily. How long? If I had to guess, 3 days. So for 72 hours, the Sun-facing Earth will have daytime for 72 hours, and vice-versa for the night-side, is that right, Ohwell?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
11/19/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not just the pope. This is in regards to the regular church readings in mass. The 1st reading was from Daniel, the 2nd reading I think was from Hebrews, and then the gospel reading. All dealt with the end times. All roman catholic priests spoke of such this Sunday.

Next week is feast of Christ the king, would assume the readings scheduled for next week will deal with that. Kingship after the end.

Also read before about the NASA speculations about the 3 days of darkness. Coincides with the scriptures as well as warnings by the saints like Pio, and Faustina as well as visionaries like Yahenny,, Valtorta and many others.

I will be watching for the 8-10 days warnings from Garabandal and Medjugorge.

I'm doing all I can to get right with God. You can sneer me all you want, but WHAT IF?
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tolec states at the time of alignment(Dec 21 2012) the Earth will pause.

Tolec didn't said how long it will pause, but I think that means the Earth will stop rotating on its axis temporarily. How long? If I had to guess, 3 days. So for 72 hours, the Sun-facing Earth will have daytime for 72 hours, and vice-versa for the night-side, is that right, Ohwell?
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

I really don't know.....Assuming the 3 days of darkness occurs, if the Sun faces earth, then there would be sunlight in some places. If there is to darkness all over, then one possibility is that the Sun could possibly go supernova, release a wave of energy and blackout. May not possibly begin a new cycle until 3 days after. Just my hypothesis as I really don't know.

Many are predicting floods and tidal waves of 60 - 100 feet at the Sun's solar max, which would trigger all sorts on this planet and cause the ice to melt. I would assume something like a supernova will do this but I really dont know.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not just the pope. This is in regards to the regular church readings in mass. The 1st reading was from Daniel, the 2nd reading I think was from Hebrews, and then the gospel reading. All dealt with the end times. All roman catholic priests spoke of such this Sunday.

Next week is feast of Christ the king, would assume the readings scheduled for next week will deal with that. Kingship after the end.

Also read before about the NASA speculations about the 3 days of darkness. Coincides with the scriptures as well as warnings by the saints like Pio, and Faustina as well as visionaries like Yahenny,, Valtorta and many others.

I'm doing all I can to get right with God. You can sneer me all you want, but WHAT IF?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

Thank you so much for your invaluable contribution. Every little bit we hear happening in other regions of the world paints a better picture of what might unfold. You are not the only one to say these things. A poster also said they had this same mass earlier....Now I wonder why they are all singing in tune?
Solar Guardian

User ID: 28046218
Malaysia
11/19/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ohwell, do you think any governments would make announcements about the event to come this late December 2012, if it were real? If yes, then when? A week before Dec 21/22? Few days before?
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ohwell, do you think any governments would make announcements about the event to come this late December 2012, if it were real? If yes, then when? A week before Dec 21/22? Few days before?
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

The best you can know about their intents is by keeping and open mind and having the kinds of discussions we have on this thread. In the mainstream arena, the government will act as surprised and shocked as the sheeple of this planet. But in the aftermath, they will steer the populace into the direction of their agenda. The government is laying the foundations of the their New World as we speak....most just arent paying attention. Starting with 9/11, Global Warming, them buying MREs, Ammos, passing executive orders etc. These are systems being put in place to manage the aftermath of a crisis situation.

No, you are not gonna hear anything from them but they will and do intend to cease their control of the society after an event as such occurs that will in no doubt cause widespread panic and fear and cause a collapse of the world systems being held up by faith (or people deluding themselves that the world will carry on just as it has). I'm sure the people of NJ and NY don't think like that now. They pay proper attention to what is happening all around them. Even such trivialities as voting was the least of their worries and this is a big lesson for all of us to learn from. Will it take such an event for the nay sayers to start paying attention? Maybe...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27988229
United States
11/19/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I tell you not to think of an elephant, what are you thinking of? Reverse psychology 101. Thoughts create and the Pope well knows how to manipulate the masses.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I tell you not to think of an elephant, what are you thinking of? Reverse psychology 101. Thoughts create and the Pope well knows how to manipulate the masses.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27988229

Precisely! No one mentioned of the 3 days of darkness but he told them not to worry about doomsday predictions but went ahead to read part of the bible where it talks about the sun and the moon not rising and stars falling from the sky. Now, whoever said anything about those kinds of things? Yet he mentions them. LOL. Reverse psychology indeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27811313
Finland
11/19/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
21 December 2012 = Second Coming of Jesus

[link to www.greatdreams.com]

It will be the day when True Followers of Jesus will go to Heaven with Jesus, and after it NWO will begin nazi regime to this world for those who were left over.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5440021
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pope in speaking the truth SHOCKER!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27619494
United States
11/19/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you so much for your invaluable contribution. Every little bit we hear happening in other regions of the world paints a better picture of what might unfold. You are not the only one to say these things. A poster also said they had this same mass earlier....Now I wonder why they are all singing in tune?
 Quoting: Ohwell

The Catholics "sing in tune" every Sunday. Same message at every Mass. That is the way it has always been done.
\
Nothing new here at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19392583
United States
11/19/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
21 December 2012 = Second Coming of Jesus

[link to www.greatdreams.com]

It will be the day when True Followers of Jesus will go to Heaven with Jesus, and after it NWO will begin nazi regime to this world for those who were left over.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27811313

i hope not

i've simply nvr been able to buy into the entire Jesus concept. I just never understood our beloved Amish burning in hell with their life sacrifices, while ted bundy (was saved) so he went to heaven...

this thought, in itself pulled me from the Church...

my last attempt to find Jesus was at a menno church, holy roller as it gets, and during a dinner, while speaking of local mish, one nice lady started talking about how sad it is they will burn in hell????

so then I gave up....

Ive come around to the whole hybrid idea, it's the only one that have found full truth in, in spirt and science and explains everything that has happened to me, that nothing else accounts for...
Stoned Prophet

User ID: 27898080
Thailand
11/19/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pope is saying there's nothing to this hype.
And I believe him.
 Quoting: natasha77

12/21/2012 is not Biblical. Prophecy is aligned with the Hebrew calendar. It is a cool number, but it is in the wrong calendar.

Also there is no yellow line running through the galaxy that we will cross. No one knows the exact center of the galaxy anyway. You're right; it is all just a bunch of hype to sell books and trick people into believing the Illuminati are in control and know the future.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Catholics "sing in tune" every Sunday. Same message at every Mass. That is the way it has always been done.
\
Nothing new here at all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27619494

Eerrrr! What does this say about your logic. They are getting their message from central command and that is what we are saying. And for them to pass this exact message to their followers at this time isnt something we should pay attention to. Point taken.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
And I believe him.

12/21/2012 is not Biblical. Prophecy is aligned with the Hebrew calendar. It is a cool number, but it is in the wrong calendar.

Also there is no yellow line running through the galaxy that we will cross. No one knows the exact center of the galaxy anyway. You're right; it is all just a bunch of hype to sell books and trick people into believing the Illuminati are in control and know the future.
 Quoting: Stoned Prophet

not hating, just sharing...

indeed I like your view... but...

1. The mayan calendar is based on the heavens and stars, and it is dead on correct? SO that fact that they could have put 44/553/5060 as their last number, or even one that matches our time, or any other number doesnt have to do with anything. The fact remains that the oldest calendar we know of is dead on with the star (right?) and that their number system is coming to it's ending point (right?) and that even it their calendar siad year 2030 right now, fact is it is coming to an end (right?) ya see where I'm going?

Our calendar doesn't matter... The fact the our dates line up only show that our calerdar's creator was also a near smart person...

Could be that TPTB know, and maybe have known for 80 years, even 1000, that our calendar is 5 year behind in galactic or (reality) terms to the mayans?
That they know S will indeed HTF on X date, and that is Y days from now?
If they knew, wouldn't they want full control before the fact, but possibly stage us into the 2012 date so they might get their NWO before the SHTF?

Just saying, No One truely knows
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27673169
Brazil
11/19/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
O Papa é pop.
RDprofessor

User ID: 19614366
United States
11/19/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is video and link to the Holy See's
Angelus homily yesterday:

[link to www.vatican.va]

Here is a google translate of his
homily of which you are all commenting:

Dear brothers and sisters!

On this last Sunday of the liturgical year, is proclaimed, in the drafting of San Marco, a part of Jesus' discourse on the last times (cf. Mk 13.24 to 32). This speech is, with some variations, in Matthew and Luke, and is probably the most difficult text of the Gospels. This difficulty stems from both the content and the language: it speaks of a future that is beyond our categories, and why Jesus uses images and words taken from the Old Testament, but also inserts a new center, which is Christ himself, the mystery of his person and of his death and resurrection. Even today the song opens with some cosmic images of apocalyptic: "The sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken" (v. 24-25 ), but this element is relativized by the following: "Then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory" (v. 26). The "Son of Man" is Jesus himself, who links the present and the future, the ancient words of the prophets have finally found one in the person of the Messiah Nazarene: He is the true event which, in the midst of the turmoil of the world, it remains the firm and stable.

To confirm this is another expression of the Gospel today. Jesus says: "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words shall not pass away" (v. 31). In fact, we know that in the Bible the Word of God is the source of creation, all creatures, from the cosmic elements - sun, moon, sky - obey the Word of God, because there are "called" by it. This creative power of God's Word has focused in Jesus Christ, the Word made flesh, and also passes through its human words, which are the true "firmament" that directs the thoughts and man's journey on earth. This is why Jesus does not describe the end of the world, and when he uses apocalyptic images, does not behave as a "visionary." On the contrary, he wants to steal his disciples of every age the curiosity for dates, forecasts, and instead wants to give them a key to profound and essential, and especially indicate the right path to walk on, today and tomorrow, to enter in eternal life. Everything passes - reminds us of the Lord - but the Word of God does not change, and in front of it each of us is responsible for his behavior. Based on this we will be judged.

Dear friends, even in our times there are natural disasters, and unfortunately even wars and violence. Even today we need a stable foundation for our life and our hope, the more so because of relativism in which we are immersed. May the Virgin Mary help us to welcome this center in the person of Christ and in His Word.

the rest of the homily is intersperced German, Polish,
French, Italian and English:

Dopo l'Angelus

Cari fratelli e sorelle!

Ieri, a Pergamino, in Argentina, è stata proclamata Beata María Crescencia Pérez, Religiosa, della Congregazione delle Figlie di Maria Santissima dell’Orto. Vissuta nella prima parte del secolo scorso, è modello di dolcezza evangelica animata dalla fede. Lodiamo il Signore per la sua testimonianza!

Je salue cordialement les pèlerins francophones. En cherchant à voir autour de nous les signes de la présence de Dieu et à les accueillir, nous découvrirons le roc solide où s’enracine notre existence au-delà des changements qui nous atteignent. Par la foi, nous communions au dessein d’amour de Dieu sur l’humanité et sur chacun de nous. Dieu est fidèle ! À nous de le chercher ! Pour cela, je vous invite à participer régulièrement à la messe dominicale, nécessaire pour un chrétien. Que la Vierge Marie vous aide à comprendre l’importance de ce rendez-vous et la joie de le vivre en famille ! Bon dimanche à tous !

I greet all the English-speaking visitors and pilgrims present for today’s Angelus. This Sunday, as the liturgical year draws to a close, Jesus tells us that although heaven and earth will pass away, his words will remain. Let us pledge ourselves to build our lives more and more on the solid foundation of his holy word, the true source of life and joy. May God bless all of you!

Ganz herzlich grüße ich die Pilger und Besucher deutscher Sprache, besonders die Reisegruppe des Bayerischen Rundfunks. Die liturgischen Lesungen zum Ende des Kirchenjahres rufen uns immer wieder die sogenannten letzten Dinge – Tod, Gericht, Hölle, Himmel – in Erinnerung. Die Zeit hat ein Ziel. Und wir wollen das richtige Ziel finden. Dazu lädt der Herr uns ein, wenn er sagt, wir sollen wachen und beten, damit wir einst hintreten können vor den Menschensohn (vgl. Lk 21,36). Möge der Herr stets unser Ziel sein in der Freude und Hoffnung auf „das Große, das er denen bereitet hat, die ihn lieben“ (1Kor 2,9). Euch allen wünsche ich einen gesegneten Sonntag!

Saludo cordialmente a los peregrinos de lengua española. En el Evangelio de hoy, Jesús advierte a sus discípulos, y a todos, que en la vida habrá que afrontar embaucadores, sufrir persecuciones y calamidades. Hoy se sabe esto muy bien. Pero con la esperanza perseverante en la victoria de la Cruz, el corazón humano encontrará siempre un suelo firme, la auténtica paz, en la presencia constante del Señor, verdadero fin de todas las cosas, y cuya ayuda nunca nos abandona. Confiemos a nuestra Madre del cielo nuestros desvelos, y que nos ayude también la intercesión de la Beata María Crescencia Pérez, que ayer ha sido elevada al honor de los altares en Argentina. Muchas gracias y feliz domingo.

Serdecznie pozdrawiam – uczestniczących w modlitwie „Anioł Pański” – Polaków. Ewangelia dzisiejszej Mszy świętej jest zapowiedzią Paruzji, czyli powtórnego przyjścia Chrystusa na ziemię. Wówczas, oświeceni Bożym światłem, uzyskamy odpowiedź na pytania dotyczące naszej egzystencji, a każdy nasz czyn i każda myśl zostaną osądzone. Niech perspektywa tego wydarzenia będzie dla nas przedmiotem szczególnej refleksji w tym Roku Wiary. Wszystkim z serca błogosławię.

[Saluto cordialmente i polacchi partecipanti alla preghiera dell’Angelus. Il Vangelo della santa Messa odierna è l’annuncio della Parousia, della seconda venuta di Cristo sulla terra. Allora, illuminati dalla luce divina, riceveremo la risposta alle domande riguardanti la nostra esistenza, e ogni nostra azione e ogni nostro pensiero saranno giudicati. La prospettiva di questo evento sia per noi oggetto di particolare riflessione in quest’Anno della fede. A tutti imparto di cuore una benedizione.]

Saluto infine con affetto i pellegrini di lingua italiana, in particolare le numerose Scholae Cantorum della Diocesi di Verona, accompagnate dal Vescovo – grazie per il canto che abbiamo sentito! Saluto i volontari del Banco Alimentare e incoraggio ogni iniziativa che educhi alla condivisione, come risposta alle difficoltà di tante famiglie. Saluto i fedeli venuti da Sezze, Tornareccio, Ischia Porto e Comiso, e anche da Malta, come pure i collaboratori laici dell’Istituto Ravasco e il gruppo di Scout dall’Ucraina. A tutti auguro una buona domenica. Grazie. Buona domenica, buona settimana. Arrivederci!.
Stoned Prophet

User ID: 27898080
Thailand
11/19/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
And I believe him.

not hating, just sharing...

indeed I like your view... but...

1. The mayan calendar is based on the heavens and stars, and it is dead on correct? SO that fact that they could have put 44/553/5060 as their last number, or even one that matches our time, or any other number doesnt have to do with anything. The fact remains that the oldest calendar we know of is dead on with the star (right?) and that their number system is coming to it's ending point (right?) and that even it their calendar siad year 2030 right now, fact is it is coming to an end (right?) ya see where I'm going?

Our calendar doesn't matter... The fact the our dates line up only show that our calerdar's creator was also a near smart person...

Could be that TPTB know, and maybe have known for 80 years, even 1000, that our calendar is 5 year behind in galactic or (reality) terms to the mayans?
If they knew, wouldn't they want full control before the fact, but possibly stage us into the 2012 date so they might get their NWO before the SHTF?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19392583

That is my point. We are talking about galactic alignments and events with a 26000 year period (that is a estimate too). Nothing is exact, there is no magical yellow tape running through the galaxy that we will cross.

Alignments are "rough" and there is no proof the orbital speed of the earth has remained constant since the Mayans. We put satellites up in space and they crash when they run out of fuel. If satellites need fuel to maintain a constant orbit then how can you assume planets don't ?

Look at it this way if Nibiru really is coming in 5 weeks amateur astronomers would have seen it. You can't hide a planet when it gets that close !! People cannot see it simply because it is many years out.
RDprofessor

User ID: 19614366
United States
11/19/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
to O.P. Ohwell: there is no mention of
Dec. 21 at all in the Holy See's homily
posted above.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27375240
Canada
11/19/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
OH! C'MON OP!!

didnt you read the article???

The Pope, reaching out to CATHOLICS and CHRISTIANS, was "merely" "just sayin" ....

"We know not the hour or the day"

Ya know?

For all of those/us that BELIEVE in the Bible, Jesus, the saints and the apostles, Heaven and hell, eternity, and all the things that are christian, this is a message to all to reaffirm your faith, to strenghthen your resolve against the face of diversify, to gather your sheep and be happy, knowing that there is one God, who has told us, that the hour and the day are known only to Him, and that He will come when He is good and bloody ready to, If the world was going to "end" this coming december, (on the 21st ffs) dont you think the upheaval in the world would be just a Tad more upheavily??

Where are the erupting cataclysmic volcanoes?, where is the world war three?? Have we run out of petrol yet?? or oil??

No, what we have got is a lot of CONCERN for our planet which is most definately in a state of disrepair, yea verily we need some damn maintanence. We are certainly living in very different times, times that have "perhaps" never occured before.
This does not mean its over. As Churchill said "this is not the end, it is not the begining of the end, but it is perhaps, the end of the begining"
This quote says it all to me, as much as I would dearly love to see Jesus coming on the clouds, and one day maybe I will, I also am not so stupid as to take a bunch of very ancient pagan thoughts, and even think about compareing that with our modern day science, arts, and culture.

We are evolving or we are not.

Either way we are progressing, regardless of anything.

This progression has been ongoing since the dawn of time.

I see no reason to put ANY faith in "2012" so called "prophecy"

The bible tells you EVERYTHING. and there is no mention of 2012.

We, as surviving members of humanity, looking to the future as a almost scary thing. We see with our own eyes the damage we are reeking on the world. We also see war. Ever civilisation has seen war as war is as human as love.
There have allways been wars, if its a case of a tribe fighting another tribe, or a land of people journeying to fight another, its allways been and will allways be.

We will survive because thats what we do.

And the world will be subdued, because thats what we were told to do, "go forth and multiply, subdue the earth"

Yep, check and check.

Gods plan, for his own reason, on which we may speculate but never be sure, involves pain. The heartache of loss, the anguish of a childs death, the suffering of the disables and blind and deaf.
Pain, pain, and more pain.
"Suffer little children to come unto me"

You know how you take a panadol when youve got a hangover and, and after a while the pounding in your head stops and you say "well thank God at least thats stopped"

Id say gods plan is a little like that, makes us suffer in our jocks and then give us the great holy panadol, to take away our pain.

So our lives really are governed by pain, we feel good, we are happy, we dont feel good we are not. Simple.

There is much more pain to come. Much much more, and lots and lots and lots and lots of misery, with a good dashing of blood, and sadness, and lots of other shit.

If 2012 was real, then what then? We suddenly have no idea what the hells going on. Everything people have lived and died for was for nothing. The whole idea of course, is hardly worth thinking about as it rules out anything we know and replaces it with nothing.

so to summerise, fuck 2012, and start living everybody, love the people around you, do the right thing, be nice to your mother, and well, really, just start living its really easy.

And dont pay any attention to the new age enlightenment brigade because they are just making it up as they go.

They really are.

trust me, Im a doctor...........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27553183

dude you are so LEFT BRAIN....
sit...good doctor
say awe.....good doctor
roll over so we can fuck you up the ass.....good doctor
focus on one thing.....good doctor
close your eyes to every other relion on the planet ....good docter

piss off already good doctor.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I believe him.

That is my point. We are talking about galactic alignments and events with a 26000 year period (that is a estimate too). Nothing is exact, there is no magical yellow tape running through the galaxy that we will cross.
^^^ We dont truly know either way, not to the color, but an energy field of some sort, we just dont honestly know^^^

Alignments are "rough" and there is no proof the orbital speed of the earth has remained constant since the Mayans.
^^^ This I disagree as the proof is the calendar still matches perfectly with eclipses and planet alignments. ^^^

We put satellites up in space and they crash when they run out of fuel. If satellites need fuel to maintain a constant orbit then how can you assume planets don't ?
^^^^ that's a new thought, good foundation ^^^

Look at it this way if Nibiru really is coming in 5 weeks amateur astronomers would have seen it. You can't hide a planet when it gets that close !! People cannot see it simply because it is many years out.

^^^ well, this sound logical, but again, speed, size and many other factors effect this, so we still do not fully know until the date passes. ^^^
Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 20013996
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
posted above.
 Quoting: RDprofessor

Thanks for the Pope transcripts. It's even more revealing than I initially thought. His speech alludes to an upcoming event that will include natural disasters and wars of which when they occur, the thing on people's minds will be the only supposed warning they got from Mainstream news - that is, December 21, 2012 and what all these happenings might mean to them as an individual. However the pope's message alludes to justifying these wars and the one to come (being cooked up by Israel currently), which will involve the US and the only motivation that will draw the US into this war will be a provocation by a False Flag, which we all know is based on a hoax. But yet when it happens, the Pope wants you to believe that this is all according to scripture even though it's all lies.

In conclusion, the Pope wants you to believe in the hoax War on Terror which will lead to and escalate into a greater war (WW3) which his christian religion teaches his followers even though it will be based on fraud. He also wants you to believe in the final outcome of where all these wars end up i.e. the return of their jesus.

If fraud, cover ups, lies and manipulation are a requirement to make you adhere to your religious beliefs, what faith have you got in the outcome it promises that it won't be a fraud just as the build up to it is?

I leave you to choose and decide on the fraud of the Christian religion people have been led to believe in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27904634
Spain
11/19/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
posted above.

Thanks for the Pope transcripts. It's even more revealing than I initially thought. His speech alludes to an upcoming event that will include natural disasters and wars of which when they occur, the thing on people's minds will be the only supposed warning they got from Mainstream news - that is, December 21, 2012 and what all these happenings might mean to them as an individual. However the pope's message alludes to justifying these wars and the one to come (being cooked up by Israel currently), which will involve the US and the only motivation that will draw the US into this war will be a provocation by a False Flag, which we all know is based on a hoax. But yet when it happens, the Pope wants you to believe that this is all according to scripture even though it's all lies.

In conclusion, the Pope wants you to believe in the hoax War on Terror which will lead to and escalate into a greater war (WW3) which his christian religion teaches his followers even though it will be based on fraud. He also wants you to believe in the final outcome of where all these wars end up i.e. the return of their jesus.

If fraud, cover ups, lies and manipulation are a requirement to make you adhere to your religious beliefs, what faith have you got in the outcome it promises that it won't be a fraud just as the build up to it is?

I leave you to choose and decide on the fraud of the Christian religion people have been led to believe in.

Hi op, I cant make out what he is trying to say.What the point of it is. I dont think its clear
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28077462
United States
11/19/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
well thats it then

the pope knows

antichrist and demons all over the place, 2012

and screamning and blood and fire and stuff

thanks pope

thanks op
Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 20214916
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
posted above.

Hi op, I cant make out what he is trying to say.What the point of it is. I dont think its clear
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27904634

The timing of the pope's message couldn't be any more suspicious with all that is going on with Israel and what all the supposed "nut cases" have been saying about 2012. The government's preparations also alludes to them knowing of an event in the future.

The pope is basically saying that there will be wars and natural disaster in the immediate future and that his followers should accept these events as thy have all been written that they must occur even though there is logical arguments and evidence against accepting these events as normal or occurring in the first instance.

The pope's words being all these fears into another light of which I discussed above. He wants you to accept the fact that the coming war (which will involve the US, a superpower) is acceptable because it is based on the bible, which is no more than an agenda. He wants you to accept the motivation that will bring the US into this war (a terrorist attack on them) as truth even though we know from events since 9/11 is all a hoax and the wars are not justified. My not justified I mean the bible is literarily lying and leading the world into the agenda where Jesus comes to sve them.

If Jesus needs lies to bring about his coming, you should really be worried about the nature of the character of this Jesus people have been sold to believe in because he is no more than a devil and the unaware masses have at this point sold their souls to something they have no understanding of.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/19/2012 12:52 PM
Ohwow!

User ID: 16023386
United States
11/19/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
posted above.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27904634

The timing of the pope's message couldn't be any more suspicious with all that is going on with Israel and what all the supposed "nut cases" have been saying about 2012. The government's preparations also alludes to them knowing of an event in the future.

The pope is basically saying that there will be wars and natural disaster in the immediate future and that his followers should accept these events as thy have all been written that they must occur even though there is logical arguments and evidence against accepting these events as normal or occurring in the first instance.

The pope's words being all these fears into another light of which I discussed above. He wants you to accept the fact that the coming war (which will involve the US, a superpower) is acceptable because it is based on the bible, which is no more than an agenda. He wants you to accept the motivation that will bring the US into this war (a terrorist attack on them) as truth even though we know from events since 9/11 is all a hoax and the wars are not justified. My not justified I mean the bible is literarily lying and leading the world into the agenda where Jesus comes to sve them.

If Jesus needs lies to bring about his coming, you should really be worried about the nature of the character of this Jesus people have been sold to believe in because he is no more than a devil and the unaware masses have at this point sold their souls to something they have no understanding of.

It is called a fake apocalypse. They have been setting people up to believe this for a long time. Careful reading of God's Word will prove this. It will be and is hell on earth for some, but it is not of God. It is called a world takeover in the name of Peace, when everyone is brought to their knees begging for a savior, but it will not be of God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25306942
United States
11/19/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pope calls on faithful to ignore doomsday warnings

:grizzy: Christians should not be paying any attention to what that evil man and his false church say.

THE AWFUL TRUTH... [link to www.chick.com]
 Quoting: Judethz

Says the supporter of war
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27410808
Brazil
11/19/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
the vatican didnt invented the BIBLE, they stole it.
The BIble its truth and the great tribulation will start very soon.
God let it all writen, the Vatican is just doing their dirty job of mindcontrol for people NOT TO believe in the Bible, as you all see a lot of people still think that the church and the word of God is the same thing...they are deceivers or the real deceived people cause true Christians know very well were they are going and what to believe.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/19/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
that's an electronic shield overhead,you'll figure out science hoodwinks you one day...if you wish to wake up read this thread> 777 is the number of god because i am god..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

GLP