Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,143 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 589,630
Pageviews Today: 949,329Threads Today: 379Posts Today: 6,209
10:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pope Warns of Doomsday, 21 December 2012? Is there doom around the corner they are planning or something to this date afterall?

Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 4552332
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pope Warns of Doomsday, 21 December 2012? Is there doom around the corner they are planning or something to this date afterall?
the vatican didnt invented the BIBLE, they stole it.
The BIble its truth and the great tribulation will start very soon.
God let it all writen, the Vatican is just doing their dirty job of mindcontrol for people NOT TO believe in the Bible, as you all see a lot of people still think that the church and the word of God is the same thing...they are deceivers or the real deceived people cause true Christians know very well were they are going and what to believe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27410808

The validity of your statement of the bible being true can be discounted on many ground. The first is the fact that you rmain close minded and vouch for something you didn't invent neither did you have full understanding intuitively of the language it is written in as a child but was only taught what society want words to mean to you. The same goes for the world populace.

This god cared so much about his creation that he wrote his commandments in a book he didn't grant them the understanding to read from. Good luck with freeing your mind from the control system.
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/19/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pope Warns of Doomsday, 21 December 2012? Is there doom around the corner they are planning or something to this date afterall?
yes there will be doom

yes it will be awesome as well
jacksprat
jacksprat

Canada
11/19/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's trying to promote fear just before the void shift into next dimension
jacksprat
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: jacksprat

This is what many don't understand. Sticking to the religious programming he offers will makes his followers' worst nightmare manliest in real time. Its different reading stuff from a book and seeing it manifest is real time, and the worst part is that you asked for it.'
jacksprat

Canada
11/19/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

jacksprat
jacksprat

Canada
11/19/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is what many don't understand. Sticking to the religious programming he offers will makes his followers' worst nightmare manliest in real time. Its different reading stuff from a book and seeing it manifest is real time, and the worst part is that you asked for it.'
 Quoting: Ohwell

i agree with you 110 %

the dimensional shift will be take most people off guard

it will be chaotic for many

others will experience heaven on Earth

and others will experience both
jacksprat
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/19/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

i agree with you 110 %

the dimensional shift will be take most people off guard

it will be chaotic for many

others will experience heaven on Earth

and others will experience both

Precisely. He asks his followers to focus on the bible and Jesus. His speech also alludes to his followers accepting wars etc when it's clear especially after 9/11 and building 7 collapse proves that the wars are unjustified. But he wants them to believe the wars especially the one Israel is currently cooking up and which may drag in the US especially after a False Flag is staged. But he wants people to believe this event even though it will be a hoax.
jacksprat

Canada
11/19/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: TPTB are so desperately promoting fear consciousness just before the dimensional shift into 5 dimension.
jacksprat
starcharter

User ID: 15916981
Canada
11/19/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes,the Mayans gave that date , but not for the physical destruction of the world,no mention of it, but instead ,it is that date that 'marks' the end of this 'Age' ,or Cycle. They mention 2 other 'dates' as well ,future times, so obviously there will still be Humans upon the earth. Also, I'm not sure if this date is correct even. The man who translated this material never mentioned if he used solar calendar,or the Lunar cycle as well designed by the Great Architect ,the Mayan God Quetzalcoatl. Also, one would need to know exactly when Year 1 was. By the way, the original Mayans were a White race ,not the brown skinned Mayans who were their indigenous followers, and who later adopted the name of their 'God' to signify which 'God' they gave Honor to. Now that all being said, there are also many prophecies from around the world that foretell of events that can be linked to ongoing issues presently facing mankind, including Revelations in the Bible which deserves some extra attention considering all the strange sounds heard in various locations, and that some are claiming to be the 'Trumpets of the Apocalypse'. Gotta admit ,when you hear them ,some really do sound like trumpets. Also when you take in ALL that is happening at this time, and put all the pieces of the puzzle together, the big picture you see in your minds eye is quite upsetting to say the least.
There is also one source on this subject...Edgar Cayce, he also tells of coming planetary changes caused by a planetary sized comet passing between the earth and the sun. This will cause the earth to cease it's orbit,causing catastrophic changes,as it passes( 3 days?),the earth will come to a complete stop,then as the 'comet' continues it's path, it will change the polarity of the earth, as well as it's orbital pattern,but that is not all...a leaked Nasa software program I viewed showed this 'comets' passage through our solar system will change orbit of several of our planets. Right now, the position of the earth to the sun keeps us in 3rd Dimension, move us, it changes, and there is the 'Dimensional Shift' ,or as the Christian's call it, the 'Rapture'...now you see them, and now you don't, just like that! This could be the 'Niburu' people fret over,and also the prophecy of the Hopi Indians(Blue & Red Katchinas),and lets not forget ancient texts,scrolls,clay tablets & such.
As for me, I'm getting myself ready ,when the train arrives, I want to make sure I've got my ticket to ride.
"Think, act, BE!, limitations are an illusion"
jacksprat

Canada
11/19/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes,the Mayans gave that date , but not for the physical destruction of the world,no mention of it, but instead ,it is that date that 'marks' the end of this 'Age' ,or Cycle. They mention 2 other 'dates' as well ,future times, so obviously there will still be Humans upon the earth. Also, I'm not sure if this date is correct even. The man who translated this material never mentioned if he used solar calendar,or the Lunar cycle as well designed by the Great Architect ,the Mayan God Quetzalcoatl. Also, one would need to know exactly when Year 1 was. By the way, the original Mayans were a White race ,not the brown skinned Mayans who were their indigenous followers, and who later adopted the name of their 'God' to signify which 'God' they gave Honor to. Now that all being said, there are also many prophecies from around the world that foretell of events that can be linked to ongoing issues presently facing mankind, including Revelations in the Bible which deserves some extra attention considering all the strange sounds heard in various locations, and that some are claiming to be the 'Trumpets of the Apocalypse'. Gotta admit ,when you hear them ,some really do sound like trumpets. Also when you take in ALL that is happening at this time, and put all the pieces of the puzzle together, the big picture you see in your minds eye is quite upsetting to say the least.
There is also one source on this subject...Edgar Cayce, he also tells of coming planetary changes caused by a planetary sized comet passing between the earth and the sun. This will cause the earth to cease it's orbit,causing catastrophic changes,as it passes( 3 days?),the earth will come to a complete stop,then as the 'comet' continues it's path, it will change the polarity of the earth, as well as it's orbital pattern,but that is not all...a leaked Nasa software program I viewed showed this 'comets' passage through our solar system will change orbit of several of our planets. Right now, the position of the earth to the sun keeps us in 3rd Dimension, move us, it changes, and there is the 'Dimensional Shift' ,or as the Christian's call it, the 'Rapture'...now you see them, and now you don't, just like that! This could be the 'Niburu' people fret over,and also the prophecy of the Hopi Indians(Blue & Red Katchinas),and lets not forget ancient texts,scrolls,clay tablets & such.
As for me, I'm getting myself ready ,when the train arrives, I want to make sure I've got my ticket to ride.
 Quoting: starcharter

i believe it will depend on your consciousness, your frequency with our Mother Earth, your spiritual journey and if your heart and mind are open or not

yes it is the end of the world, but the end of this world as we know it

like a reboot, a universe reset button

the HARVEST or the Rapture

many people will be recycled or reincarnation, that's ok

but many will also ascend into the next world
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23533816
United States
11/19/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
what time is the doomsday going to be

everyone says december 21st

but is that in eastern time? or aussie time? japan time?!

will the doomsday start on the international date line and slowly move across the world adhering to changing timezones???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18422559
United States
11/19/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that date will be taken a chance to create

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

you know what I mean?

The situation is that their is to much buzz for that date

and you know SOMEBODY will take advantage of that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18422559
United States
11/19/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
what time is the doomsday going to be

everyone says december 21st

but is that in eastern time? or aussie time? japan time?!

will the doomsday start on the international date line and slowly move across the world adhering to changing timezones???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23533816

12AM dude
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17463988
New Zealand
11/19/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
>The bible tells you EVERYTHING. and there is no mention of >2012.

EVERYTHING?

The bishops way back then, with the responsibility of choosing/rejecting the books "suitable" for inclusion in the bible, must have burned the book that told us how to land on the Moon.

"My dear, if God had meant us to fly, he would have given us wings!"

"Oh father, what rot! You often travel by train, but God didn't give you wheels!"

("Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines")rolleyes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17463988
New Zealand
11/19/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
>what time is the doomsday going to be
>everyone says december 21st
>but is that in eastern time? or aussie time? japan time?!
>will the doomsday start on the international date line and >slowly move across the world adhering to changing >timezones???

If the "Doomsday" moment is taken as the Mayans' calendar ending of the winter solstice 2012, then that moment will be December 21 2012, at 11:11 GMT - which will be a nice way for the majority of Americans to enjoy their breakfasts on that day.

( [link to wwp.greenwichmeantime.com]

As I'm in New Zealand, it will happen for me at 11 minutes past midnight, just into 22 December. I think I'll stay awake for that, wearing my tin helmet.

Deja vu - I remember well back at the beginning of this century, when I was on IRC chatting real-time with a group of Americans, at my midnight. New Zealand was one of the first countries to see the new millenium in, and everyone waited with bated breath to see if my pc was to die from the millenium bug. At 5 seconds past midnight, I wished them all "Happy New Year" - to which the response from one of them was "Oh crap!"

Might not be quite the response I'd get this time...
Zombietard

User ID: 28072869
Argentina
11/19/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Pope predicts 3 days of darkness Dec 21
Starlighttraveller

User ID: 17113556
United States
11/19/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
What will happen Dec 21 2012? Earth stops its rotation? How long? Uhh....3 days... ET contactee Tolec states below:
[link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]

The electromagnetic particles that will be flowing & interchanging between the planets during the 12.21.12 alignment will be highly magnified and highly supercharged when they reach Earth. They will penetrate the crust, through the Earth and down into its core.

At the actual moment of alignment it will cause the Earth to pause, and this process will completely transform the core of our planet to a completely new kind of energy source.

This will be the first time cosmic transformational event of this type ever… for a planet. Time will begin to go away, and Earth will continue her evolution & transformation process into becoming a higher dimensional world.”
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Enlighten me as to how the whole Earth can be plunged into three days of darkness?
<Earth stops its rotation; then wouldn't half the Earth facing the sun receive three days of light?
<Volcanic/comet/meteor scenario could lead to global darkness but for it to resolve naturally that time frame would be years.
<Nibiru or some other planet/planetoids/interplanetary sphere or ship eclipses the sun for a period of three days?
I believe anything is possible, but if you believe that we will encounter three days of darkness at December 21st, which of the above options are valid to you? Or something else? Maybe it will be a spiritual blindness?
Be filled with joy in the knowing that you are the light and love of the one Infinite Creator.
Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 4520152
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: starcharter

i believe it will depend on your consciousness, your frequency with our Mother Earth, your spiritual journey and if your heart and mind are open or not

yes it is the end of the world, but the end of this world as we know it

like a reboot, a universe reset button

the HARVEST or the Rapture

many people will be recycled or reincarnation, that's ok

but many will also ascend into the next world

I think it will be the end of the world as we know it. Something jut has to happen to knock people upside the head. I'm not the most conscious human but I wanna know and learn. The rest of humanity is just plain amazing to watch them engage in frivolities.
Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 5762864
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
What will happen Dec 21 2012? Earth stops its rotation? How long? Uhh....3 days... ET contactee Tolec states below:

The electromagnetic particles that will be flowing & interchanging between the planets during the 12.21.12 alignment will be highly magnified and highly supercharged when they reach Earth. They will penetrate the crust, through the Earth and down into its core.

At the actual moment of alignment it will cause the Earth to pause, and this process will completely transform the core of our planet to a completely new kind of energy source.

This will be the first time cosmic transformational event of this type ever… for a planet. Time will begin to go away, and Earth will continue her evolution & transformation process into becoming a higher dimensional world.”

Enlighten me as to how the whole Earth can be plunged into three days of darkness?
<Earth stops its rotation; then wouldn't half the Earth facing the sun receive three days of light?
<Volcanic/comet/meteor scenario could lead to global darkness but for it to resolve naturally that time frame would be years.
<Nibiru or some other planet/planetoids/interplanetary sphere or ship eclipses the sun for a period of three days?
I believe anything is possible, but if you believe that we will encounter three days of darkness at December 21st, which of the above options are valid to you? Or something else? Maybe it will be a spiritual blindness?
 Quoting: Starlighttraveller

I made a thread on contactees who have been told that there will be massive flooding and a mini ice age in our immediate future. Scientists also validate this claim. Obama's initiative with sandy which was about anything but saving American lives but to serve an agenda is further proof of a flooding event that will occur but which they will blame on man made global warming.

What will cause this flooding I am inclined to believe could be a solar max. The sun could possibly go supernova and shut down for 3 days. The aftermath of this is intense volcanic reactions and ice melting and flooding.

So that is one scenario that could trigger all these other events.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034800
United States
11/19/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
It IS in the bible

look at Revelations chapter 12 (virgo will be in this exact position with the moon under feet, appearing to be with child (a sun in center) and twelve stars above head.
Revelations chapter 21 The new heaven and the new earth (we will be crossing the galactic plane and have a new view of the universe from a different angle)
Revelations chapter 11 verse 11 Resurrection

the scripture verses match the date 12/21/12 on the time 11:11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28111767
United States
11/19/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
A five year old would know the Pope is Antichrist. Even if you never opened a Bible, a blooming idiot should be able to discern that Christ was meek and lowly,one who prefered the common fisherman to the rich man. You see this mocker prancing around, delighting in his delicate garments, covered with diamonds and pearls and precious stones and you think this is Christian? Gold and jewels and surrounded with statues of naked men everywhere in his sodomy palace and you dont GET it?

Know why you dont get it? because Satan does not cast out Satan. A house divided does not stand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4990480
United States
11/19/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is actually very telling. The Pope knows they have a HUGE role to play along with the US at the end of time to fulfill the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation, especially as it relates to the mark of the beast and the 7 last plagues, and even he is smart enough to know all that is not coming down in the next few weeks! Carry on, 2013 will be here before we know it!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4990480
United States
11/19/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
A five year old would know the Pope is Antichrist. Even if you never opened a Bible, a blooming idiot should be able to discern that Christ was meek and lowly,one who prefered the common fisherman to the rich man. You see this mocker prancing around, delighting in his delicate garments, covered with diamonds and pearls and precious stones and you think this is Christian? Gold and jewels and surrounded with statues of naked men everywhere in his sodomy palace and you dont GET it?

Know why you dont get it? because Satan does not cast out Satan. A house divided does not stand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28111767

Yep... well he isn't but the system is... he is only the man that sees and speaks for the power... whoever it is that is the pope at any given time that is.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 28046218
Malaysia
11/19/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Starlighttraveller

The Sun-facing side of Earth will have daytime for 72 hours, while the night-time side of Earth facing away from the Sun will experience night for 72 hours. abduct
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/19/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Number 666 and extreme solar magnetic reversal

The thread above might be pertinent to this thread.
hapless moran

User ID: 28116391
United States
11/19/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The lectionary reading for Nov 18 was Mark 13 where Jesus speaks of the endtimes. I think the pope used that as a means to address teotwawki.
free your inner baboon.
Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The lectionary reading for Nov 18 was Mark 13 where Jesus speaks of the endtimes. I think the pope used that as a means to address teotwawki.
 Quoting: hapless moran

What does teotwaki mean?
Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28111767

This is actually very telling. The Pope knows they have a HUGE role to play along with the US at the end of time to fulfill the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation, especially as it relates to the mark of the beast and the 7 last plagues, and even he is smart enough to know all that is not coming down in the next few weeks! Carry on, 2013 will be here before we know it!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4990480

Thanks for your input. The bible contains some truths but these truths is already within you and you need no book or a pastor to tell you. Where they get you is that you lot have refused to listen to your spirit which doesn't need to read a book to "know". You have been enticed and are now being channelled into the grinder....into the NWO. You chose to believe in something you didn't invent and have no understanding of. I wish you luck in freeing your minds. I did and it wasn't easy and I feel sad you are in a situation I once was in.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/19/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Mayan Calendar is derived from Extraterrestrials
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9595622
United States
11/20/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: hapless moran

What does teotwaki mean?

The End Of The World As We Know It.

GLP