Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 996 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 217,976
Pageviews Today: 335,943Threads Today: 136Posts Today: 1,880
03:47 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do the palistinians marry little girls (like the isralie said)?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20626303
United States
11/18/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Do the palistinians marry little girls (like the isralie said)?
Mod you said you'd let anyone say what they want, yet you delete my post. The isralie said the muslims were child molesters, so this is relevant so let it stand.
Question:

Do the palistinians marry little girls?
(Note metaphore in the deuteronomic history book 2 Samual 12: Bathsheba's husband took her in when she was a little lamb, God was displeased when he was killed by Davids commands)
(Deuteronomy 22 28-29, read the hebrew, it talks of young unespoused girl virgins (from infancy to adolecense, if they are raped) being kept by the man)

Do they live in the traditional land of Deuteronomy (Judah)? (southern west bank...)

Do they treat the man as master (ba'al) over the woman?
Do they marry the little raped girl to the rapist? (I don't know. Some muslims do this. Afghans, moroccans supposidly).

Then they are obeying the law of Judah the law of Yhwh
And Isreal is attacking the lower kingdom, as it did in the past before it was destroyed. Isreal follows the God El, not neccessarily Yhwy, and has always lacked the pro-male laws of deuteronomy. It has always been richer aswell.

If so one should side with the palistinians. Not to say they are the "good people", for who says their God (and our God if we worship him) is the "good (woman favoring)" power?

Men having sweet adorable little girls as brides. That something to be grateful for. If they follow the other deuteronomical laws then they are tops, 100 percent, and we should not wish any harm come to them.

Isreal has always been the richer, the more equalist (pro woman) and has worshiped El rather than Yhwh it seems.

Maybe you worship an equalist god like El, or maybe you worship the un-equalist God of Deuteronomy who tried to help men with his Law.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
11/18/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Do the palistinians marry little girls (like the isralie said)?
[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

pic of 6 year old brides

Dr. Ahmad Al-Mub'i, a Saudi Marriage Officiant: It Is Allowed to Marry a Girl at the Age of One, If Sex Is Postponed. The Prophet Muhammad, Whose Model We Follow, Married 'Aisha When She Was Six and Had Sex with Her When She Was Nine

Aired on LBC TV (Lebanon) - June 19, 2008

Dr. Ahmad Al-Mub'i, a Saudi Marriage Officiant:
It Is Allowed to Marry a Girl at the Age of One, If Sex Is postponed. The Prophet Muhammad, Whose Model We Follow, Married 'Aisha When She Was Six and Had Sex with Her When She Was Nine :

Quote.. There is no minimum age for entering marriage… Really ?
Sick bastards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22517012
United States
11/18/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
FYI, there are more than just Muslim Pedo's over there. Christian Palistinians don't marry that young, even if it is an arranged marrage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18137287
United States
11/18/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
They aren't allowed to bang them until they're of age.

The Jewish bible however specifically says new are allowed to rape any girl as long as they are 3 years or older.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27936947
United States
11/20/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Little girls make the best companions for males.

I hope all places that prevent males from keeping the young girls get destroyed, islamic countries that prevent men included.

Remeber Deuteronomy 22 28-29 is about raping young virgin (unespoused) girls from infancy till adolecence (read the hebrew). The male keeps the girl.

Why can't we have the little girls anywhere in the world. They are cute and sweet while women just hate all males except for the real-men whom they like.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27283715

BANE this sicko!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2029338
United States
11/20/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regardless of what scriptures say, who actually DOES marry the little girls and DOES have the male as MASTER (ba'al)?

NO ONE. Maybe afghans. Everyone else is pro-woman SCUM.
Muslims included.

Nuclear war is welcomed, no matter how much money we have, nothing makes up for no sweet little girls to own.

Fuck muslims. They kill the rapist man of the little girl. They prevent men from having the little girls or any women at all in their countries. Fuck them. All countries are pro-women.

I hate islam. It pales in comparison to deuteronomy, which said the man is ba'al master and gives him the little girls.

Also check the metaphore in the deuteronomical history book 2 samual 12. God was angry that David killed the pedophile who took bathsheba in when she was "a little lamb".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1334610
Netherlands
11/20/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
BANE this sicko!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27936947

You can't argue with the truth, you can only Ban and Bomb

Little girls make good wives. Women and the "real men" who women like don't want the rest of the "useless males" to have what is good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1334610
Netherlands
11/20/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
They aren't allowed to bang them until they're of age.

The Jewish bible however specifically says new are allowed to rape any girl as long as they are 3 years or older.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18137287

How does one join this Jewish religion and where does it exist?

Deuteronomy was the law of Judah, not isreal. Judeans and Isralies are different things.

I only like Deuteronomy, not the latter stuff that was added AFTER Judea was defeated (numbers, probably leviticus, exodus is also believed to have been written in babylon). Genisis, Deuteronomy, and the Deuteronomical History.

I want a little girl as my woman.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27936947
United States
11/20/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
BANE this sicko!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27936947

You can't argue with the truth, you can only Ban and Bomb

Little girls make good wives. Women and the "real men" who women like don't want the rest of the "useless males" to have what is good.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1334610

BANE this sicko too!
rebel1232
User ID: 59173904
South Africa
06/12/2014 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
All of youuu have no respect for Religion .Just because one or to of our people were lead astry does not mean that we are all "perverts" .Islam is a beautiful religion that teaches respect and love for females of all ages.That is why our women are so modest and cover themselves with hijab (black long cloak) So that they can hide there beauty for there husbans alone.The media has blinded youu all .You call us "sick, filthy, Busturds, etc" But may I just remind all of you that is was the jews who introduced this filthy practice of homosexuality in to this world.Non of you understand the true beauty of Our religion the true religion .

GLP