eve
User ID: 27803051
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/18/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I love older men!
it's not strange, it's the norm.

the man should be older, coz girl mature sooner.

the man should be older coz women age faster and pregnencies change their body for the worse.

the man should be older coz then he has set his life upon secure bases business and financial wise and coz men are taught they should earn more than his woman, in order to feel like 'real men'

the man should be older coz women give birth to the couples kids and women can only give it until about 45, 50 if they are lucky....

all this is the norm, but i had a neighbour when i was 16 her husband was seven years younger...she was 60 he was 53, and they really did niot look that different, he joked that he hurreid up to age to catch up wt her, they had a grown up daughter they seemed happy.

i had this land lady too she was over 40, for sure, 43 if i remeber correctly her husband was 7 years younger so that made him 33, or 36, i think 36...

she did not look old, she looked better than on the pictures that were made when she first met him...

they say meeting him, she wasnt expecting hed go for her so they were freinds till he took it up notch and kissed her...she was afraid to be in a r elationship with somene that much younger...but he persued her and that was long time ago they already had a 12 year old kid by the time i met them and they couldnt have a kid for some time, she had two or three miscarrieges....

so he was stupendously yping when they met 19 i think, and she was 26 or seven ad jus tout of a terribler relationship that dragged on for a decade and enver resulted in anything but crap....

anyhow, they seemed happy, her mother leaved near the house i was renting a room in, that was their vacation house, and they wld spend time there on weekends, she wasnt in the least worried he wld leave her as she starts approaching 50 and he really didn't show any interest or care for the fact that a 25 year old and a 30 year old woman were letting a roomm in his house....

he was very cool with us, friendly, but not too friendly, communicative but never flirty....

i also knew this cool lady of 45 or 50 not sure that lost her husband due to disease and had a younger bd, maybe 10 years younger....

but that wasnt a serious thing....

she had been so depressed when he died she didnt get up out of bed fro 8 months...

when she did she took up a relationship with a younger recoviring heroin addict, who pushed stolen goods...

her hubby was agorgeous, hard working, very decent black man...

her bf was a white ex druggie, thug....

i never for the love of me knew what she saw in him....

anyway, you are normal and according to norm, but some of us are in love with men younger than us, and i think that is normal too....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28013056
United States
11/18/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm 36

my wife is 24

cool2
 Quoting: Mordier L'eft

You look like you are a teenager according to your avatar, that is, if that's you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20566260
United States
11/18/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen..... Words of wisdom here:

Women stay with men because of at least one of two reasons:

1) good in business
2) good in bed

Men stay with women because of at least one of two reasons:

1) good looking
2) good in bed
Omniscient1

User ID: 25801142
United States
11/18/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stop stealing your moms boyfriends.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27916563
Thailand
11/18/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, older men have more money, it's always fun to play with their pocket book banana2
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 16101795
United States
11/18/2012 08:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Is it odd if a 20 year old female likes older men? They just seem hot to me. More mature and they seem more independent . Older as in 25-40.
 Quoting: WootWoot 13090071

when was 40 i had a 20 YO girlfriend and we are still friends to this day.

her father does my taxes....
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Mario1105

User ID: 16682072
United States
11/18/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
wait whos calling me daddy...what did i miss?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27967112
United States
11/18/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love older men also...They have more $$$$$$$$$$

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 524223

american girl in da house. hide the wallets
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28005383
Brazil
11/18/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is a 40-year-old alcoholic man in a strapped undershirt with Cheetoh-stained fingers and a massive gut.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27579193

"She" is a real gril, baby"
weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
11/18/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm 36

my wife is 24

cool2
 Quoting: Mordier L'eft

But your avatar looks 70.
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18137287
United States
11/18/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 38 and I date in the 20 range. Fortunately I look about 28 and I have a couple dollars.

I pull my boat up to the sand bar party with a couple 20 year olds. There's no BS. They know the deal. I spend a little money on them. They live it up and look cute on an expensive boat, and in return I bang hell out of them as much as I want.

I never let them drive my truck. But they love to ride in my G500. It's fun and their bodies are tight. It's just a different level of prostitution. There's never any cash. They just hang out and enjoy my stuff.

Once they get snippy I cut them off and get a couple more. It pisses older women off when I introduce my girlfriendS.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 13090071
United States
11/18/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 38 and I date in the 20 range. Fortunately I look about 28 and I have a couple dollars.

I pull my boat up to the sand bar party with a couple 20 year olds. There's no BS. They know the deal. I spend a little money on them. They live it up and look cute on an expensive boat, and in return I bang hell out of them as much as I want.

I never let them drive my truck. But they love to ride in my G500. It's fun and their bodies are tight. It's just a different level of prostitution. There's never any cash. They just hang out and enjoy my stuff.

Once they get snippy I cut them off and get a couple more. It pisses older women off when I introduce my girlfriendS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18137287

See I wouldn't want you to spend anything one me , because you won't be getting anything in return.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

See I wouldn't want you to spend anything one me , because you won't be getting anything in return.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13090071

If you didn't give me any then I would respect you. It is the women who exercise restraint and self respect that win true love.

The girls who give it up because they love my money are just hookers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5913880
United States
11/18/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
saggy colons swampy smells grocery store take too long dammit man!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13637529
United States
11/18/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you didn't give me any then I would respect you. It is the women who exercise restraint and self respect that win true love.

A waste of human flesh like you describe yourself to be knows nothing about love, maybe one of your little toys will put a bullet in the back of your head someday and save the world some oxygen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27997610
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it odd if a 20 year old female likes older men? They just seem hot to me. More mature and they seem more independent . Older as in 25-40.

I like sluts like you. I feel you really worship dick you bitches
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24530374
United States
11/18/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
You sound immature.
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

"She" sounds like a man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28005383

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28032285
Australia
11/18/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27835401
United States
11/18/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
the standard formula is...;

1/2 a man's age + 7.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27997610

I am not a slut. Have only had sex once. I felt guilty afterwards then broke up with him. I wasn't ready for that. That was when I was 19.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20675367
United States
11/18/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
40 is still young, but 41.... ;)
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

41 is old? Since when?

Thanks for telling me this as I turn 41 next Sunday

I guess it's all over for me now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28039509
Brazil
Report Abusive Post
Old men with lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
WootWoot (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post

You are rare!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27630167
United States
11/18/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're a guy and a troll.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27991356
United States
11/18/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep when I was in my 20s I always picked older men,usually in their 40s.More cash to spend on you,easy to convince them they are 'hot hot hot' lol.They want to believe it so they will believe what ever you tell them if you are much younger.
Now that I am older they dont appeal to me.Like someone close to my own age much more now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

A waste of human flesh like you describe yourself to be knows nothing about love, maybe one of your little toys will put a bullet in the back of your head someday and save the world some oxygen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13637529

Such hostility. These girls just as easily could refrain from their behavior. I do no wrong. They get exactly what they want and deserve. Nobody gets hurt.

And I know a lot about love. I've 'loved' hundreds of 20 years olds. They always leave smiling. But when you're in it for the money, you forfeit the right to bitch.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/18/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13637529

Such hostility. These girls just as easily could refrain from their behavior. I do no wrong. They get exactly what they want and deserve. Nobody gets hurt.

And I know a lot about love. I've 'loved' hundreds of 20 years olds. They always leave smiling. But when you're in it for the money, you forfeit the right to bitch.

Agree
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25825617
United States
11/18/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love older men also...They have more $$$$$$$$$$

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 524223

The Op was not directing her message to older gay men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27997610
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27997610

I am not a slut. Have only had sex once. I felt guilty afterwards then broke up with him. I wasn't ready for that. That was when I was 19.

Well, what counts is your mind, and your mind is that of a slut who loves to "please" older men and have them teach her the ropes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20188338
United States
11/18/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing wrong with liking older men.

They are nicer and treat you right.

Money shouldn't have anything to do with love.

GLP