Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,058,149
Pageviews Today: 1,765,755Threads Today: 711Posts Today: 12,722
05:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

All The Money In The World Can't Fix It - Plus, I hate most of you guys for being idiots

King Julian The Boy Prophet
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28024430
United States
11/18/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
All The Money In The World Can't Fix It - Plus, I hate most of you guys for being idiots
We all know the root of evil, yet everyday we continue to let it grow right into our pockets into our pants, around our parts up around our bodies and into our skulls. The economy will ALWAYS be bad. Such is evil, a bad thing. Sure, evil is running the show and can make you think that money is good sometimes, but really it's just smelly, artistic paper. Things of real value: cannabis(what worth more than some danks?), salt, seeds, trees, livestock, wheat... The list goes on.
King Julian The Boy Prophet  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: All The Money In The World Can't Fix It - Plus, I hate most of you guys for being idiots
Speechless?

United States
11/18/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: All The Money In The World Can't Fix It - Plus, I hate most of you guys for being idiots
Puppet monkeys.
G. House

User ID: 28004361
United States
11/18/2012 08:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
We all know the root of evil, yet everyday we continue to let it grow right into our pockets into our pants, around our parts up around our bodies and into our skulls. The economy will ALWAYS be bad. Such is evil, a bad thing. Sure, evil is running the show and can make you think that money is good sometimes, but really it's just smelly, artistic paper. Things of real value: cannabis(what worth more than some danks?), salt, seeds, trees, livestock, wheat... The list goes on.
 Quoting: King Julian The Boy Prophet

The economy will ALWAYS be bad?

Where the hell do you get that from?

I can remember many times in my life when the economy was very good.
"Everybody lies."

United States
11/18/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why settle for a "good economy" when we all have the potential to be richer than our wildest dreams? True wealth grows from the ground does it not?

United States
11/18/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Agriculture is the only job people /really/ need.
NonAlignedEntity

User ID: 26696239
United States
11/18/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
You win the award for best thread title ever.

Tell me more.
Overstand, this isn't a sermon from the hill, but a 'Trespassers Will Be Shot' Sign.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28013056
United States
11/18/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Money isn't evil.

It's the LOVE of money that is evil.
G. House

User ID: 28004361
United States
11/18/2012 09:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Why settle for a "good economy" when we all have the potential to be richer than our wildest dreams? True wealth grows from the ground does it not?

Oh, you switch from "the economy will always be bad" to even if it's good it's bad?

You're just talking shit.

Lay off the weed. It's obvious you can't handle it.
"Everybody lies."

United States
11/18/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
If we didn't love money, why would we let it rule us as our god?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26204342
Australia
11/18/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Puppet monkeys.

Money is not the root of all evil. It is what people choose to do with it. It could be used to fix things but instead the rich want more money so they can have their luxuries and too bad for the rest of us working stock.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433009
United States
11/18/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've got news for you. The world is only what you make of it. It's not nearly so evil in my eyes. People are friendly and good natured, not perfect but worthy of forgiveness, most of them. :)

Live and let live, OP.

Some people would get bored just growing their own food on a farm their whole lives. People need to stop trying to dictate to others what they must do with their lives.

One thing great about american culture, the choice of what you can do is almost limitless here in 2012, with the proper mindset.
NonAlignedEntity

United States
11/18/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
If we didn't love money, why would we let it rule us as our god?

Because the barb wire on the reality fence is facing inwards? Where is there an escape tunnel?

Last Edited by NonAlignedEntity on 11/18/2012 11:01 PM
Overstand, this isn't a sermon from the hill, but a 'Trespassers Will Be Shot' Sign.
NonAlignedEntity

United States
11/18/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Live and let live, OP.

One thing great about american culture, the choice of what you can do is almost limitless here in 2012, with the proper mindset.
 Quoting: Cult of Personality

So long as it doesn't relate to ending war, the UN, or having a political system that isn't just a farce for the sheep?

For those that want to 'be' instead of to 'seem', these items are not available.

You say live and let live, yet American culture doesn't.

GLP