Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 940 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 128,687
Pageviews Today: 217,984Threads Today: 98Posts Today: 1,854
04:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Things I Look Forward To When The Shit Hits The Fan...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 18074896
United States
11/19/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Things I Look Forward To When The Shit Hits The Fan...
OP I agree that some vehicles are RIDICULOUSLY large, but a 4x4 diesel powered beast will be pretty fucking handy I can tell you.

I am also looking forward to cops having to burn their uniforms so they don't get lynched.

I am looking forward to that drive down my road that I will take, chainsaw in the back, about 20km outta do it... then get out and start dropping trees over the road. So if anyone is going to make it to my remote farm, they'll have done it by walking or riding a bike for a long, hilly distance. Therefore if they do make it to my front gate, they'll be begging for help, rather than armed and ready for a fight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 610727

You sound like a reasonable Aussie. Pretty rare on this forum.

But as far as the behemoth $x$ thing goes, I'm sick of seeing overpaid, 21 year old, 115 pound bimbos with cell phones plastered against their empty skulls, driving these tanks while putting on mascara and texting. Maybe THEY feel safe, but I sure don't.

These trucks are EVERYWHERE, and I do mean EVERYWHERE. I don't know about down there in Australia, but people up here use these like a person would have used a Honda civic, 20 years ago. It's almost like some kind of sick contest, to see who can be the most wasteful and decadent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18074896

^^^ 4X4 ^^^ (not $X$)

<typo correction>
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'm looking forward to fighting the enemy - the left-wing marxist shitbags!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24275310

And these turds are so frightened of what even THEY know is coming, that they're all out buying their first guns.

.38 revolvers are flying off the shelves... LOL!

good... that means i can take their shit after i'm done with them.

more spoils of war. hehehe!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24275310

Yep.
Hardwired

User ID: 27975700
United States
11/19/2012 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I look forward to getting back to the basics.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26117088

I'm already back to the basics, so it won't be a shock to me.

I look forward to living on the frontier, hundreds of miles from the nearest burning city.
Some Guy
User ID: 1615836
United States
11/19/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
dude why arent you already camping infront of walmart for black friday,

some of us want the Apocalypse

In all fairness, if you're actually looking FORWARD to SHTF... well, let me just tell you that I for one am most definitely not looking forward to drastically hardER times. Anyone else feel me?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1615836

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

My parents went through the economic breakdown of USSR. The USA is in a situation x10000 worse. You really want what you want?
Hardwired

User ID: 27975700
United States
11/19/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
"6th, what is "COD", asswipe?"

Call Of Duty is a video game popular with the kids.
 Quoting: Factual Error

Ahhh... No WONDER I didn't know what it was.

Video games... The world's BIGGEST waste of time.

Second biggest. TV is worse.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP

i agree with all of your list,

but the gold digger whores will go back to open prostitution to get what they need

Right now, what they are doing is prostitution.

Whenever you use your looks, your body, or even your mere company, to get what you want from men, then you are a prostitute.

But yes, you are correct. They will resort back to "open" prostitution.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
"6th, what is "COD", asswipe?"

Call Of Duty is a video game popular with the kids.
 Quoting: Factual Error

Ahhh... No WONDER I didn't know what it was.

Video games... The world's BIGGEST waste of time.

Second biggest. TV is worse.
 Quoting: Hardwired

It's a close call.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17543926
Australia
11/19/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP I agree that some vehicles are RIDICULOUSLY large, but a 4x4 diesel powered beast will be pretty fucking handy I can tell you.

I am also looking forward to cops having to burn their uniforms so they don't get lynched.

I am looking forward to that drive down my road that I will take, chainsaw in the back, about 20km outta do it... then get out and start dropping trees over the road. So if anyone is going to make it to my remote farm, they'll have done it by walking or riding a bike for a long, hilly distance. Therefore if they do make it to my front gate, they'll be begging for help, rather than armed and ready for a fight.

But as far as the behemoth $x$ thing goes, I'm sick of seeing overpaid, 21 year old, 115 pound bimbos with cell phones plastered against their empty skulls, driving these tanks while putting on mascara and texting. Maybe THEY feel safe, but I sure don't.

These trucks are EVERYWHERE, and I do mean EVERYWHERE. I don't know about down there in Australia, but people up here use these like a person would have used a Honda civic, 20 years ago. It's almost like some kind of sick contest, to see who can be the most wasteful and decadent.

^^^ 4X4 ^^^ (not $X$)

<typo correction>

Both are acceptable
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
"In all fairness, if you're actually looking FORWARD to SHTF... well, let me just tell you that I for one am most definitely not looking forward to drastically hardER times. Anyone else feel me?"

I actually feel as if I will do much better, in a REAL world. Not this artificially created fantasy land, that has been FORCED on "society" by decades of libtardism.

To a white male, the law of the jungle is infinitely preferable to THIS sickening bullshit.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^^ 4X4 ^^^ (not $X$)

<typo correction>

Both are acceptable
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17543926

LOL... Good point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27491285
United States
11/19/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I look forward to seeing the wasteful assholes, who drive a behemoth F-350 deluxe turbo-diesel crew cab 4X4, with the huge lift and monster wheels, and use it as a grocery getter, being snapped back into reality, with no gasoline to feed their greed and ego's any longer.

I look forward to these comfy, self-important, entitled, narcissistic, ego-maniacal, selfish, fickle, demanding, dishonest, gold-digging bitches, suddenly not having any special rights, benefits, privileges, and preferential treatment, afforded by a sick, demented, and putrid artificial "society".

I look forward to all the MORONS who insist on pumping out redundant little clones of their already ridiculously pathetic gene pools, finding out that having children in the face of world chaos, WW-III, and the elite ALREADY wanting to eliminate the majority of people, maybe wasn't such a good idea after all. And finding out just how much WORSE their life will be when SHTF, because of their selfish, foolish, and irresponsible choices that they foisted on the rest of us.

I look forward to all of the "special" groups of people who are so in our face now, like illegals, homosexuals, unwed mothers, union lackeys, feminazi's, "minorities", and other assorted communists and libtards, finding out what life is like when justice and common sense rule, instead of political "correctness", and all the other putrid gobbledegook garbage rammed down our throats on a daily basis, is GONE.

I look forward to police having to go into hiding, rather than abusing people's rights, taking people's property, and locking up petty "criminals" who are less guilty than THEY are, while simultaneously IGNORING all of the REAL and MAJOR criminals in this world.

There are plenty of other things I am looking forward to when the SHTF. I'll post them later.

Meanwhile, let's hear what you are looking forward to, when the SHTF.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27491285
United States
11/19/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I look forward to seeing the wasteful assholes, who drive a behemoth F-350 deluxe turbo-diesel crew cab 4X4, with the huge lift and monster wheels, and use it as a grocery getter, ....

...running over envious, acne-covered, single-testicled teenagers who hate the world and everyone around them because they are useless COD addicts.

hf
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

lemme guess, you drive a truck and have kids? lmfao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1615836
United States
11/19/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess all I wanna say is that it always sickens me when so many people have to die, innocent or not. (Think about how many will perish once SHTF, indescriminantly... abomb)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I look forward to seeing the wasteful assholes, who drive a behemoth F-350 deluxe turbo-diesel crew cab 4X4, with the huge lift and monster wheels, and use it as a grocery getter, ....

...running over envious, acne-covered, single-testicled teenagers who hate the world and everyone around them because they are useless COD addicts.

hf
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

lemme guess, you drive a truck and have kids? lmfao
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27491285

I didn't get onto the clown for for merely having a truck. I have nothing against people who buy and use trucks for work, or if they actually need it for it's intended purpose. But these people who drive it as a"status" symbol, and to drive around like you would drive an economy car, are depleting resources NEEDLESSLY, and keeping prices high for everybody else, due to the level of demand.

And as far as having kids goes, I'm against people who CAN'T AFFORD to have kids, having them ANYWAY. Knowing that OTHER PEOPLE are going to end up paying for their irresponsibility.

The very people who SHOULDN'T be cranking out kids, are the ones having the MOST kids!

I know that you were responding to the other guy, but I just wanted to clarify my position a bit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21211135
United States
11/19/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP

but the gold digger whores will go back to open prostitution to get what they need

Whenever you use your looks, your body, or even your mere company, to get what you want from men, then you are a prostitute.

I hope no man lifts a finger to help them if they're in trouble. They are supposed to be independent. After all, women need men like a fish needs a bicycle.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess all I wanna say is that it always sickens me when so many people have to die, innocent or not. (Think about how many will perish once SHTF, indescriminantly... abomb)

Well, keep one of the points that I made, in mind.

The more people cranking out redundant little clones of themselves, the more people are going to die.

There is no way around this. It's a fact.

People who are cranking out kids right now, with all that the world is facing, are doing nothing but ratcheting up the coming chaos and misery.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP

I hope no man lifts a finger to help them if they're in trouble. They are supposed to be independent. After all, women need men like a fish needs a bicycle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21211135

Yep. And men need women like a bank needs a robber.

Well, except for the ones who are stupid enough to let their loins control their behavior, and lives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27859651
Australia
11/19/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

The more people cranking out redundant little clones of themselves, the more people are going to die.

People who are cranking out kids right now, with all that the world is facing, are doing nothing but ratcheting up the coming chaos and misery.

Unfortunately this is not true. Children in hard circumstances adapt and learn fast. Their mindsets will be harder and superior to ours.

The ultimate survivors will be midget preteen frog-eating scarecrows with near-perfect combat skills and psychotic disdain for human life.

Combining cunning of all kinds with patience, forbearance, literally bulletproof immune systems, huge pain thresholds and reproductive drive. All on a minimum calorific intake.
sssss

User ID: 27834832
Australia
11/19/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP

women need men like a fish needs a bicycle.

hilarious...
hf
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20134613
United States
11/19/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
dude why arent you already camping infront of walmart for black friday,

some of us want the Apocalypse

In all fairness, if you're actually looking FORWARD to SHTF... well, let me just tell you that I for one am most definitely not looking forward to drastically hardER times. Anyone else feel me?

My parents went through the economic breakdown of USSR. The USA is in a situation x10000 worse. You really want what you want?
 Quoting: Some Guy 1615836

Rather than live in a hopelessly decadent and worsening politically "correct" society like this?

Yes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19779165
United States
11/19/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I look forward to all the Farcebook, Ipod, Ipad, Smartfone, etc etc junkies, walking around like lost zombies!!!
I live in NYC (unfortunately) so that should really keep me entertained!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Unfortunately this is not true. Children in hard circumstances adapt and learn fast. Their mindsets will be harder and superior to ours.

The ultimate survivors will be midget preteen frog-eating scarecrows with near-perfect combat skills and psychotic disdain for human life.

Combining cunning of all kinds with patience, forbearance, literally bulletproof immune systems, huge pain thresholds and reproductive drive. All on a minimum calorific intake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27859651

Yeah, but you live in Australia. And I believe you are right about THERE.

Around these parts, young kids will end up being food.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I look forward to all the Farcebook, Ipod, Ipad, Smartfone, etc etc junkies, walking around like lost zombies!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19779165

Ha Ha ha!!!!

Good one.

I've always wondered what these bots would do if their cell phones, I-pads, etc... went down for good... lol.

Also gotta wonder what all of the people who are hopelessly attached to the medical establishment, and pharmaceutical cartels, are gonna do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17643696
Australia
11/19/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I look forward to men returning to actually being men
 Quoting: The Brian

And all those women who are so picky and fickle and self absorbed who spend their lives tearing menas hearts out..suddenly realise that the MEN they have used and hated so MUCH..are NOW their ONLY chance at surviving more than a day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22108680
New Zealand
11/19/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in NZ ,shit will be sweet here long after it goes to shit in the USA.
I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy the entertainment.
You Americans are awesome with the big show.
Hopefully the internet survives and I can watch it online.
Imagine that...live cam Armageddon.
DoomTV.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8036987
United States
11/19/2012 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I look forward to a camping trip from which there will be no return.
:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19779165
United States
11/19/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19779165

Ha Ha ha!!!!

Good one.

I've always wondered what these bots would do if their cell phones, I-pads, etc... went down for good... lol.

Also gotta wonder what all of the people who are hopelessly attached to the medical establishment, and pharmaceutical cartels, are gonna do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20134613

Well, Imagine this:
A bunch of coke-heads, pot-heads, pill-heads, hypochondriacs, bipolar, paranoid, Schizophrenics, without their cell phones, Ipads, etc, walking around trying desperately to find a fix.... Or simply just trying to get from point A to point B in NYC, without Google earth, or GPS. Hahahahaha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16197383
United States
11/19/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
this thread should be pinned
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
11/19/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I like your style!
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27630167
United States
11/19/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would add more but i think you have it all covered. :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9056977

Right you want to rape and murder all the women.

GLP