overwhatshername
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 19965711
United States
11/19/2012 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Hiding in plain sight
I just went outside for a couple hours and stared at the clear night sky. I wanted to set up a telescope and look at the stars. After craning my neck and straining my eyes I gave up on the telescope. I chose instead to just stare at the starry night with my own eyes. What I witnessed is beyond me. You can call it a vision if you want, but it is not unique to me. Everyone can see this if they look. I thought everyone should be reminded that everything is of God. I am not preaching, and frankly I don't care if you are saved or not. The truth is out there, watching all. Open your eyes, relax your lenses, and quit bickering over the stupidest shit you can't prove. Pardon my vulgarity but I am talking to adults here, and frankly colorful language is where it's at. Tonight, I witnessed the birth of a star, saw a few shooting stars, and found who's really running the show. I actually think the net is designed to keep us from looking into space at night with our own eyes. God's hiding in plain sight. We humans need to turn back to the truth, and away from this garbage we created.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/19/2012 03:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Hiding in plain sight

:)
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
11/19/2012 03:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
I just went outside for a couple hours and stared at the clear night sky. I wanted to set up a telescope and look at the stars. After craning my neck and straining my eyes I gave up on the telescope. I chose instead to just stare at the starry night with my own eyes. What I witnessed is beyond me. You can call it a vision if you want, but it is not unique to me. Everyone can see this if they look. I thought everyone should be reminded that everything is of God. I am not preaching, and frankly I don't care if you are saved or not. The truth is out there, watching all. Open your eyes, relax your lenses, and quit bickering over the stupidest shit you can't prove. Pardon my vulgarity but I am talking to adults here, and frankly colorful language is where it's at. Tonight, I witnessed the birth of a star, saw a few shooting stars, and found who's really running the show. I actually think the net is designed to keep us from looking into space at night with our own eyes. God's hiding in plain sight. We humans need to turn back to the truth, and away from this garbage we created.
 Quoting: overwhatshername

hf
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27848208
United States
11/19/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sigh OP u provided us with a wall of text.

Net it out or we won't bother reading your drivel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27365931
United States
11/19/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
^fuck off with the bad vibes.
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
11/19/2012 03:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Sigh OP u provided us with a wall of text.

Net it out or we won't bother reading your drivel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27848208

goaway
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17643696
Australia
11/19/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

I do that every night.

I look up and see trillions of big burning balls of DOOM.

Now GOD..being the EXPERT at DOOM..certainly must be the ONLY one who could have thought up a universe composed ENTIRELY of massive fucking HYDROGEN BOMBS!

No wonder satan got jealous and rebelled.
overwhatshername  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I do that every night.

Now GOD..being the EXPERT at DOOM..certainly must be the ONLY one who could have thought up a universe composed ENTIRELY of massive fucking HYDROGEN BOMBS!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17643696

I've never thought of stars as balls of doom before, but I see how they could be used that way. I don't think I'll ever quite look at stars again the same, quite humorous.
overwhatshername  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
11/24/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
You play cards?

hf
overwhatshername  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
You play cards?

hf
 Quoting: Nice Boots Billy

Yep :)
yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
11/24/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
You play cards?

hf
 Quoting: Nice Boots Billy

Yep :)
yoda

headbang
Talkinghands

User ID: 28377489
United States
11/24/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

I do that every night.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17643696

I've never thought of stars as balls of doom before, but I see how they could be used that way. I don't think I'll ever quite look at stars again the same, quite humorous.

Thats because you are not full of fear like the being who made that post. He is lost in this world, stay on your path. As above, so below.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/24/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

GLP