Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,068 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 498,462
Pageviews Today: 792,979Threads Today: 327Posts Today: 4,908
08:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Documents available now for immediate distribution to Novus Ordo Churches regarding the Pentagram Rosary

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7984072
United States
11/19/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Documents available now for immediate distribution to Novus Ordo Churches regarding the Pentagram Rosary
If you want to wake up slumbering Novus Ordo Catholics to the Apocalyptic biblical lord deception and the pentagram rosary (the current version), documents are available for you to print out and distribute here:

[link to www.fatimamovement.com]

Wake them up now or forever hold your piece.

Summary:

Remove the lord beads from your Rosary. They form a pentagram above the Cross. This is Masonry. Also, replace "the Lord" from the Ave Rosary prayer with "Our Lord" or "God."

"The Lord" is actually Allah, a burning bush, or Satan. The Rosary does not work when you interrupt the original 150 straight prayer chain to Our Lady with a prayer to Satan after every 10 prayers.

Say 150 of these in a Row:

Our Lady, full of grace, God is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst sinners, and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
Our Lady, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.

The original form of the Rosary does several things, including stealing damned souls from the Illuminati who chant the 150 Psalms of David, awaiting their messiah, the anti-Christ.

Now is the hour to do this. It's later than you think.
no-one-special

User ID: 9481624
United States
11/19/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Documents available now for immediate distribution to Novus Ordo Churches regarding the Pentagram Rosary
That's the part that has always gotten me.... "Our lady, mother of God"..... How can a mortal woman be the mother of God, the creator of the heavens and earth and all within the universe....
I see so many people here say " the daemon is influencing you" or "satan has gotten your mind"..... But what about all the people praying to someone other than God? Holding a human above him. A mother is a creator, so to say a human is the mother of God, aren't you saying that a human created God?
13th-Century

User ID: 27478775
Canada
11/19/2012 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Documents available now for immediate distribution to Novus Ordo Churches regarding the Pentagram Rosary
Our Lady Mary, please forgive those who get stuck in the quicksand of their own finite minds.

God exists in Three Persons (united at all times).
The Trinity is an easy concept to understand, and it is taught in the Bible over and over again.

Father
Son
Holy Ghost

How beautiful it is, that to redeem the world because of great unfathomable love, the Trinity prepared a girl child, miraculously born without the sin of concupiscence, through her conception in the marriage bed of St. Anne and St. Joachim. The girl child was Mary... in Hebrew "Miriam".

"O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee." (The "Dogma of the Immaculate Conception," believed in the Catholic Church many hundreds of years before the official pronouncement of Pope Pius IX in 1854.)

The Son, through the Father and through the Presence of the Holy Ghost, for the purpose of the Incarnation of Christ, entered the womb of Mary, whose marriage to the much older man Joseph was the relationship of a virginal ward to a protector/guardian.

Mary remained a virgin throughout her life, and she bore no other children. (There were children in the extended family, who were the offspring of St. Anne in her older years, as well as the sisters of St. Anne, Mary's aunts. These were the youngsters related to Jesus, misstranslated in the KJV as being brothers and sisters.)

In Luke, Chapter 2, the "Magnificat Prayer" is the quoted exclamation of Mary during her meeting with her cousin Elizabeth, whose pregnancy was also a miracle, as she and her husband Zechariah were a couple in their senior years. Elizabeth would give birth to a boy child, who grew up to be John the Baptist.

In the "Magnificat Prayer", Mary expresses her love for God:

"My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my saviour, who respected the humility of his handmaiden; for henceforth all generations shall call me blessed!"

Mary recognizes that God is her saviour, because she knows God is her Creator, the Giver of all blessing, and that salvation is only through Him. As a daughter of Abraham, of the lineage of King David herself (as even many leading Protestant scholars have confirmed), she continues her hymn of praise:

"For He who is mighty has done great things to me, and Holy is His Name!"

There should be no reluctance to call Mary the Mother of God. The Infant Child Jesus came into this world supernaturally and painlessly through her womb, once filled by the Holy Spirit. He lay in her arms in the manger. He was nourished at her breast.

Through 15 centuries, Christians loved Mary and prayed for her intercession for their needs, knowing that her wonderful life continues in Heaven, where she rules as Queen of the Angels.

As an additional gift from God, Mary did not die, nor was she buried. She experienced The Assumption Into Heaven of her physical body.

Some years ago, I found it very educational to read the lives of Martin Luther and the other Reformers who left us with a Protestant theology which is so distorted. You will be surprised to find how greatly they disagreed with each other on basic points, how they betrayed one another, and succumbed to destructive behaviours and decisions.

I am a Bible college graduate of the Assemblies of God, now 60 years of age, and I have repented for my blindness and my past prejudices against the Roman Catholic Church. I pray God will forgive all the false teachers of America and Canada.

sheep

However, it is important to understand that the modern Catholic Church in Rome WAS TAKEN OVER BY COMMUNISTS, SATANISTS, AND FREEMASONS after World War II.

There is no true Catholic Church today. But there are true Catholics, who follow the old paths.

sheep

P.S. I believe this thread is also in error, as the Rosary was given by an apparition of Our Lady of the Rosasy, in the 13th century, to St. Dominic - in the form of 150 prayers... to correspond to the 150 Psalms in the Old Testament...

There are Three Decades:

The Joyful Mysteries
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Glorious Mysteries

.... and each Mystery/Decade has 50 prayer (10 x 5) = 50

50 x 3 = 150

The Number 5 does not represent a Pentagram Rosary.

The OP is mistaken, but well-meaning, I am sure.

[link to www.traditioninaction.org]

jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8243685
United States
11/19/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's the part that has always gotten me.... "Our lady, mother of God"..... How can a mortal woman be the mother of God, the creator of the heavens and earth and all within the universe....
I see so many people here say " the daemon is influencing you" or "satan has gotten your mind"..... But what about all the people praying to someone other than God? Holding a human above him. A mother is a creator, so to say a human is the mother of God, aren't you saying that a human created God?
 Quoting: no-one-special

Notre Dame (Our Lady to English speakers) is God. This is the Secret of Fatima, revealed to Sister Lucia at Tuy, Spain in 1929. She was killed for this around 1958.

The Holy Ghost is the God the Father.

The double father trinity with the coming jesus is the Masonic Trinity. This is the secret of the Catholic Religion, and this is why the demons run from Her Name in exorcisms. They know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/19/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7859467
United States
11/19/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

Mary is the handmaid of "the Lord."

Notre Dame is someone else--God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
11/19/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Our Lady is God. Ass hole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7859467
United States
Report Abusive Post
Our Lady Mary, please forgive those who get stuck in the quicksand of their own finite minds.

The Trinity is an easy concept to understand, and it is taught in the Bible over and over again.

Father
Son
Holy Ghost

How beautiful it is, that to redeem the world because of great unfathomable love, the Trinity prepared a girl child, miraculously born without the sin of concupiscence, through her conception in the marriage bed of St. Anne and St. Joachim. The girl child was Mary... in Hebrew "Miriam".

"O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee." (The "Dogma of the Immaculate Conception," believed in the Catholic Church many hundreds of years before the official pronouncement of Pope Pius IX in 1854.)

The Son, through the Father and through the Presence of the Holy Ghost, for the purpose of the Incarnation of Christ, entered the womb of Mary, whose marriage to the much older man Joseph was the relationship of a virginal ward to a protector/guardian.

Mary remained a virgin throughout her life, and she bore no other children. (There were children in the extended family, who were the offspring of St. Anne in her older years, as well as the sisters of St. Anne, Mary's aunts. These were the youngsters related to Jesus, misstranslated in the KJV as being brothers and sisters.)

In Luke, Chapter 2, the "Magnificat Prayer" is the quoted exclamation of Mary during her meeting with her cousin Elizabeth, whose pregnancy was also a miracle, as she and her husband Zechariah were a couple in their senior years. Elizabeth would give birth to a boy child, who grew up to be John the Baptist.

"My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my saviour, who respected the humility of his handmaiden; for henceforth all generations shall call me blessed!"

Mary recognizes that God is her saviour, because she knows God is her Creator, the Giver of all blessing, and that salvation is only through Him. As a daughter of Abraham, of the lineage of King David herself (as even many leading Protestant scholars have confirmed), she continues her hymn of praise:

There should be no reluctance to call Mary the Mother of God. The Infant Child Jesus came into this world supernaturally and painlessly through her womb, once filled by the Holy Spirit. He lay in her arms in the manger. He was nourished at her breast.

Through 15 centuries, Christians loved Mary and prayed for her intercession for their needs, knowing that her wonderful life continues in Heaven, where she rules as Queen of the Angels.

As an additional gift from God, Mary did not die, nor was she buried. She experienced The Assumption Into Heaven of her physical body.

Some years ago, I found it very educational to read the lives of Martin Luther and the other Reformers who left us with a Protestant theology which is so distorted. You will be surprised to find how greatly they disagreed with each other on basic points, how they betrayed one another, and succumbed to destructive behaviours and decisions.

I am a Bible college graduate of the Assemblies of God, now 60 years of age, and I have repented for my blindness and my past prejudices against the Roman Catholic Church. I pray God will forgive all the false teachers of America and Canada.

sheep

However, it is important to understand that the modern Catholic Church in Rome WAS TAKEN OVER BY COMMUNISTS, SATANISTS, AND FREEMASONS after World War II.

There is no true Catholic Church today. But there are true Catholics, who follow the old paths.

sheep

P.S. I believe this thread is also in error, as the Rosary was given by an apparition of Our Lady of the Rosasy, in the 13th century, to St. Dominic - in the form of 150 prayers... to correspond to the 150 Psalms in the Old Testament...

There are Three Decades:

The Joyful Mysteries
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Glorious Mysteries

50 x 3 = 150

jerkit
 Quoting: 13th-Century

If the Vatican had kept the real Catholic religion, Our Lady, Our Lord and the Holy Ghost as the Trinity, it wouldn't be an Apocalypse Now, would it...
13th-Century

User ID: 27478775
Canada
Report Abusive Post

Notre Dame (Our Lady to English speakers) is God. This is the Secret of Fatima, revealed to Sister Lucia at Tuy, Spain in 1929. She was killed for this around 1958.

The Holy Ghost is the God the Father.

The double father trinity with the coming jesus is the Masonic Trinity. This is the secret of the Catholic Religion, and this is why the demons run from Her Name in exorcisms. They know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8243685

Total heresy and nonsense.

Our Lady, the Virgin Mary, is not God. This is absolutely NOT what Sister Lucie revealed about Fatima, or her later vision at Tuy, France, in 1929.

Get off it. Sorry you're wasting your time here.
no-one-special

User ID: 9481624
United States
11/19/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22787868

I ask a qestion and get called an asshole? Bite me!

So you are saying that Mary is God? ....okay.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9343152
United States
11/19/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Our Lady, the Mother of God is in the Trinity. The Holy Ghost is the Father. The bible is a Protestant Masonic perversion. That's all. Nice and simple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1555697
United States
11/29/2012 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Father
Son
Holy Ghost

sheep

sheep

There are Three Decades:

The Joyful Mysteries
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Glorious Mysteries

50 x 3 = 150

jerkit

The OP is the nobody. Time to wake up. If TIA was legit, it would have had the power to stop the doom in 2009. But it didn't. Why? Because they're in the Freemason tank.

The Mother of God is not kidding or wasting her time, understand? It is the eclipse, the Apocalypse, and Traditionm in Action is just more rotten milk for those with the wisdom of little babies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1517833
United States
11/29/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Father
Son
Holy Ghost

sheep

sheep

There are Three Decades:

The Joyful Mysteries
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Glorious Mysteries

50 x 3 = 150

jerkit

The OP is the nobody. Time to wake up. If TIA was legit, it would have had the power to stop the doom in 2009. But it didn't. Why? Because they're in the Freemason tank.

The Mother of God is not kidding or wasting her time, understand? It is the eclipse, the Apocalypse, and Traditionm in Action is just more rotten milk for those with the wisdom of little babies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1775212
United States
11/30/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mary was a Jewish girl, a handmaid of 'the lord'. Our Lady is someone else, GOD.

GLP