Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,433 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 616,592
Pageviews Today: 1,042,349Threads Today: 348Posts Today: 6,540
11:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLPVC - Mon 11/19 11pm est - Tony Burroughs - GET WHAT YOU WANT The Art of Making and Manifesting Your Intentions **ON AIR LIVE**

PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

11/19/2012 04:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GLPVC - Mon 11/19 11pm est - Tony Burroughs - GET WHAT YOU WANT The Art of Making and Manifesting Your Intentions **ON AIR LIVE**
Tony Burroughs - GET WHAT YOU WANT
The Art of Making and Manifesting Your Intentions

Tony Burroughs is an author, storyteller and a cofounder of The Intenders of the Highest Good, a grassroots community movement with Intenders Circles in countries all over the world. He’s written many books, including The Intender’s Handbook and The Code: 10 Intentions for a Better World, which have been translated into four languages. Also the author of the popular daily email message called The
Intenders Bridge at intenders.org, Visit his websites at
intenders.com, visionalignmentproject.com, and highestlighthouse.com

Tony Burroughs was a young man living in Hawaii, when an older philosopher sage took him under his wing and became his mentor at an exotic fruit farm on the big island. Over a period of ten years, Tony learned how to farm as well as "The Information," a series of oral lessons, comprising a body of deep teachings about the very meaning of life, the history of mankind, and how to not just exist but to evolve and live a meaningful life filled with love, peace and abundance. A core teaching was in regard to intention-setting and Tony and two friends started a weekly circle to try it out. This first humble circle of three people had dramatic and life-changing effects that have resulted in Tony Burrough's life-long mission to guide others in the art of manifesting the best in themselves, their lives, and for the highest good of all. The tenet of Get What You Want is simple, powerful and profound: "that which you are reaching toward is also reaching out toward you." And, for the first time, Tony has gathered many of the key teachings of "The Information" into one book.

CALL IN LIVE TO ASK THE GUEST A QUESTION
347-826-9314

join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest tony burroughs

participate live in our web based auditorium (below)

[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

or you can

:listenLIVE2:

live streams will be up Click Below
[link to www.therawfeedlive.com]

Please subscribe to us on YouTube
[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to members.therawfeedlive.com]

:GLPVClive:

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 11/19/2012 11:02 PM
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18201204
Australia
11/19/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC - Mon 11/19 11pm est - Tony Burroughs - GET WHAT YOU WANT The Art of Making and Manifesting Your Intentions **ON AIR LIVE**
bsflag
Doobie

User ID: 28057988
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLPVC - Mon 11/19 11pm est - Tony Burroughs - GET WHAT YOU WANT The Art of Making and Manifesting Your Intentions **ON AIR LIVE**
Just wanted to say thanks to all the GLPVC team, all the hard work you put in is appreciated. Disregard the brianless morans.

: )
Earth does not belong to man, man belongs to Earth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28043951
Australia
11/19/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
a series of "oral lessons"

the old sage wasn't Jimmy Saville was it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28043951
Australia
11/19/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm kidding,this sounds very interesting, thanks.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
11/19/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think there's a lot to this. If I can keep my old ass awake I'll tune in.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

11/19/2012 05:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: geminilion

personally im not into the self-help 101

but of late - ive seen alot of ppl here in the community that have been despondent, giving up; dunno, maybe this could help someone.

see for me, its 'learn to say fuck you, not fuck it' wink
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27604441
United States
11/19/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
read a book called "The Intention Experiment" a couple years back, and I havnt thought about myself or the world the same since. Our intentions truly can alter our reality..
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/19/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
glpvcrocks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16295866
United States
11/19/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
You think about what you want very intensly for a brief amount of time then stop thinking about it and let it go.

It will come back ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/19/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Manifesting is dangerous and causes imbalances. You'd better be careful. For every good thing you manifest to yourself out of selfishness...7 things will go wrong against what you manifested.

Stay away from those sort of things. It will throw things off quite horribly in your life.
ehecatl

User ID: 27466874
Mexico
11/19/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any relation to William S. Burroughs, Jr.

Visionary, heroine addict, and the author of Naked Lunch?

I'll wanna listen if he is.
ehecatl

Mexico
11/19/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Manifesting is dangerous and causes imbalances. You'd better be careful. For every good thing you manifest to yourself out of selfishness...7 things will go wrong against what you manifested.

Stay away from those sort of things. It will throw things off quite horribly in your life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

ohyeah
Be VERY careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. (and discover that it is a curse)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25910886
United States
11/19/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
jerkit
ehecatl

Mexico
11/19/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
jerkit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25910886

good example!
ehecatl

Mexico
11/19/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
starrynytes

User ID: 28072989
India
11/19/2012 10:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: geminilion

personally im not into the self-help 101

but of late - ive seen alot of ppl here in the community that have been despondent, giving up; dunno, maybe this could help someone.

see for me, its 'learn to say fuck you, not fuck it' wink
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

LOL Phenn-- with your outlook. :D

On a serious note though it is really cool that you are supporting those GLP'rs having a difficult time. I intend on listening in on this one too. Sounds like something I can learn from to better myself. Thanks again. u2efine
In God I trust

User ID: 28024233
United States
11/19/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bicard What is t

Last Edited by 2342 on 11/19/2012 01:09 PM
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
abhie

User ID: 28073320
India
11/19/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds great!
I'm there.
Advance thanks to you Phenn & the GLP team.
hf

Last Edited by abhie on 11/19/2012 10:51 AM
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
abhie

User ID: 28073320
India
11/19/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

As you believe it will be unto you.
And only to you.
The human mind is magic!
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
ehecatl

Mexico
11/19/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
we are all prisoners of our own devices
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21926154
United States
11/19/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
visualizing what you want is called

GOALSETTING

the mind subconsciously guides your behavior to make it more likely that you will reach well-formed goals.

or...

You could just CONSCIOUSLY STRAGETIGIZE and PLAN

Which works like a million times better
the eagles
User ID: 1449133
Australia
11/19/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
we are all prisoners of our own devices
 Quoting: ehecatl

hotel california
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27229787
United States
11/19/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
more of this happy horsesh**...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
11/19/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
a series of "oral lessons"

the old sage wasn't Jimmy Saville was it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28043951

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28073267
United States
11/19/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is also called "The Secret" and "Silva Ultramind Method".

It's called a number of things. If you've never watched the movie "What the Bleep do we Know"....I highly recommend it.

It explains it all and you don't have to read a book.
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
11/19/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love this subject.

I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
Shogu666

User ID: 1217094
Poland
11/19/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is only one small problem with this.

What if someone manifests so you cant manifest your own stuff :>
Shogu666

User ID: 1217094
Poland
11/19/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are even remotely prepared for psychic battles ?
This!
User ID: 1476969
United States
11/19/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all the GLPVC team, all the hard work you put in is appreciated. Disregard the brianless morans.

: )
 Quoting: Doobie

The brainless morons exist just to see if you are worthy of being a human being and as long as you have such criticism of them in such manner then you are no different than them...iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28073267
United States
11/19/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is only one small problem with this.

What if someone manifests so you cant manifest your own stuff :>
 Quoting: Shogu666

I have often wondered that myself. What if I want to manifest a sunny day to go to the beach, but the guy next door wants to manifest a rainy day for his garden that is suffering?

What if people's manifest intentions run counter to each other?

I don't know. I guess whatever is "out there" that makes our thoughts manifest into reality, works all that out for the best somehow.

I do know this works though. Everything I genuinely focus on and make it my desire to accomplish or attain, it ALWAYS happens...and I don't mean by sitting on your ass and just waiting. A genuine INTENTION will always be accompanied by action.

GLP