Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,900 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 540,103
Pageviews Today: 890,015Threads Today: 265Posts Today: 4,956
09:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What Everyone Needs To Watch About The Middle East!!!

MississippiBlkMan
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25289887
United States
11/19/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What Everyone Needs To Watch About The Middle East!!!
We all know that the middle east has been involved in wars since Israel's creation in 1948. With many of it's neighbors being defeated in the 6 day war by Israel alone. But the conflict today is different from the past, we now have a Muslim leader in power of the greatest nation on earth and who is the first ever sitting president to visit the Muslim nation of Miramar. He just like many of Arab counties he supports with billions of dollars hate Jews and Christians worldwide. Many countries like Russia and China have been enemies for years and both are purchasing oil from the Persian Nation of Iran, and are coming together against Israel. Just look at weapons used against Israel, they are made in Russia Or China. In the book of Ezekiel Ch 38 & 39 describes in the distant future that Russia, China, Persia and many other Arab nations will come together and attack Israel. Once this happens a man will come along and broker a peace treaty between Israel and it's neighbors that will only last for 3 1/2 years and then that man will show his true colors. As we know Arabs are claiming Jerusalem as their capital or Israel which is where Israel's largest Mosque stands. This man will stand on the Temple and claim that he is the messiah who will save everyone. Many already call the man just re-elected in the U.S. as president a messiah and savior of the world. So what I'm getting at is watch who brokers the peace treaty in the middle east then we'll all know who the true Anti-Christ of the book of Revelations really is??

P.S. Before those of you who hate Israel and Jews and call what I say is hate speech you have also been warned in the book of Revelations that will come in the distant future so anything that you say against me is irrelevant because I know where many of your souls are being prepared for. So may you have a blessed day as well.
Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28060069
Canada
11/19/2012 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What Everyone Needs To Watch About The Middle East!!!
1 star
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28045859
United States
11/19/2012 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
MississippiBlkMan  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 star
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28060069

You give this a 1 star because you don't believe in GOD Or the Bible, just like it reads will come to past in the near future.
MississippiBlkMan  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28045859

This is correct because Israel was not created by God of the Bible but men of this earth who worship Satan and are only setting up the Anti-Christs kingdom here on earth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9128390
Australia
11/19/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 star

Bandit...banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24201234
United States
11/19/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22108680
New Zealand
11/19/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey bro,has any one actually proved Obama is a Muslim?
i hung round Mormons when I was younger,
But I don't believe in Kolob.
MississippiBlkMan  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22108680

If you would search facts for yourself and look at this man and the things that he does that helps Muslim countries you will see he's a Muslim sympathizer with many Islamic ties to Kenya. Valarie Jarret was born in Iran and still has family there, so if he wasn't Muslim them why would he be the first sitting president to visit Miramar with open arms. Many of you are in denial of what's really going on but in time you will see the coming of the Lord like he said he would return..
Funney

User ID: 11648979
Czechia
11/19/2012 05:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
you watch these things ?
you are already giving your energy to the negative!
dont get caught again pls

yoda
moral reasoning takes about 250 miliseconds
we make errors in between
perception->relation->behaviour
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28045859
United States
11/19/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: THE UGLY TRUTH: Israel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21195758
United States
11/19/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Brother MBM,

I too had watched these events unfold over the past 4 years.
As I listened to all the Christian last days preachers discribing how the end would unfold I began to see them beginning to tweek more and more the rapture doctrine to fit the world events. THIS IS NOT STANDING ON THE ROCK OF AGES, this is tweeking a presupposed doctrine to fit your personal theology....... bad move in these end times!

So my wife and I threw out the doctrine of rapture because in eternities view The Blood Of Christ is all that matters.
THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT......

Men are looking for a visible kingdom just as the Jews did when Jesus came the first time in the flesh. The KINGDOMS He defeated are not physical or natural....They are spiritual Kingdoms as follow;These are the spiritual kingdoms the Stone not cut with human hands rolled out of the Mountain (Zion) and CRUSHED THE IMAGE (Satans stronghold kingdoms)

DANIEL 2

1. The head of GOLD = THE WORLD

2. Silver = SIN AND DEATH

3. Bronze = THE GRAVE

4. Iron legs = THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH

5. Feet of clay and Iron = THE LAW DID NOT MIX WITH FLESH

6. The Stone not cut with human hands = Jesus Christ victory over the dark kingdoms that had held us humans in such bondage was broken 2000 years ago on Calvary!

"IT IS FINISHED"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27467395
United States
11/19/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 star

You give this a 1 star because you don't believe in GOD Or the Bible, just like it reads will come to past in the near future.
 Quoting: MississippiBlkMan

Ya, because the world is full of Bibles and Gods. Picking one would be childish.

You just want 5 stars because you don't believe in Ra. The second death is what you should worry about.

"I am the high and lofty one who inhabits eternity. I am the first and the last, and beside me there is no other God."

You follow a counterfeit. You should preach less and study more.
MississippiBlkMan  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28045859

Your correct it's the government of Israel not the Jewish people is why people shouldn't hate Jews because of the actions of evil men. Just like the U.S. we are hated around the world from the actions of a handful Godless men in our government as well who wants to take control of the world for Satan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/19/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
We all know that the middle east has been involved in wars since Israel's creation in 1948. With many of it's neighbors being defeated in the 6 day war by Israel alone. But the conflict today is different from the past, we now have a Muslim leader in power of the greatest nation on earth and who is the first ever sitting president to visit the Muslim nation of Miramar. He just like many of Arab counties he supports with billions of dollars hate Jews and Christians worldwide. Many countries like Russia and China have been enemies for years and both are purchasing oil from the Persian Nation of Iran, and are coming together against Israel. Just look at weapons used against Israel, they are made in Russia Or China. In the book of Ezekiel Ch 38 & 39 describes in the distant future that Russia, China, Persia and many other Arab nations will come together and attack Israel. Once this happens a man will come along and broker a peace treaty between Israel and it's neighbors that will only last for 3 1/2 years and then that man will show his true colors. As we know Arabs are claiming Jerusalem as their capital or Israel which is where Israel's largest Mosque stands. This man will stand on the Temple and claim that he is the messiah who will save everyone. Many already call the man just re-elected in the U.S. as president a messiah and savior of the world. So what I'm getting at is watch who brokers the peace treaty in the middle east then we'll all know who the true Anti-Christ of the book of Revelations really is??

P.S. Before those of you who hate Israel and Jews and call what I say is hate speech you have also been warned in the book of Revelations that will come in the distant future so anything that you say against me is irrelevant because I know where many of your souls are being prepared for. So may you have a blessed day as well.

not true.the nonsense of the peace treaty is because people dont understand.they dont want to,.
white rose
User ID: 1514972
United States
11/19/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amen,Brother!I agree with your post 100%.God Bless
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19779165
United States
11/19/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well said!!! 5 STARS!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 star

Ya, because the world is full of Bibles and Gods. Picking one would be childish.

You just want 5 stars because you don't believe in Ra. The second death is what you should worry about.

"I am the high and lofty one who inhabits eternity. I am the first and the last, and beside me there is no other God."

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27467395

Blessed is he who has part in the First resurrection;
Jesus Christ IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION, All Christians are included in the first Resurrection as The First Resurrection is THE RESURRECTION THAT DELIVERS US FROM "THE SECOND DEATH"
eternity living in blackness to thick it cannot be escaped!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19392583
United States
11/19/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 star

so we need war, than treaty, then 3.5 fraking years to see the antichrist? that's some BS doom. and op I believe in most of the bible...

1 star
MississippiBlkMan  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 star

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27467395

There is only one God YAHUVEH that I know of But just like the Bible reads many people like you will come along in the distant future denying there's a GOD but I know that Satan/The Devil is the king of lies and is trying to get many souls thrown into Hell which was created for him along with humans which is God creation which he hates. I'm not worried about the second death because I know my faith, whether I get a 1 or 5 star doesn't matter but the truth I speak does and as Jesus said in Mathew 24 the things happening today is what I believe not the things of this earth that you may believe. I know what your trying to do but it's not working because you can't defeat me and my words because I get then from the true God above and in time you will see the truth as well. May you also have a blessed day.
MississippiBlkMan  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Brother MBM,

I too had watched these events unfold over the past 4 years.
As I listened to all the Christian last days preachers discribing how the end would unfold I began to see them beginning to tweek more and more the rapture doctrine to fit the world events. THIS IS NOT STANDING ON THE ROCK OF AGES, this is tweeking a presupposed doctrine to fit your personal theology....... bad move in these end times!

So my wife and I threw out the doctrine of rapture because in eternities view The Blood Of Christ is all that matters.
THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT......

Men are looking for a visible kingdom just as the Jews did when Jesus came the first time in the flesh. The KINGDOMS He defeated are not physical or natural....They are spiritual Kingdoms as follow;These are the spiritual kingdoms the Stone not cut with human hands rolled out of the Mountain (Zion) and CRUSHED THE IMAGE (Satans stronghold kingdoms)

DANIEL 2

1. The head of GOLD = THE WORLD

2. Silver = SIN AND DEATH

3. Bronze = THE GRAVE

4. Iron legs = THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH

5. Feet of clay and Iron = THE LAW DID NOT MIX WITH FLESH

6. The Stone not cut with human hands = Jesus Christ victory over the dark kingdoms that had held us humans in such bondage was broken 2000 years ago on Calvary!

"IT IS FINISHED"

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21195758

clappa
'LIL ANGEL

User ID: 1053878
United States
11/19/2012 05:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
Great insightful post. Thank you.
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
Stay small(in ego), stay teachable(in life), stay in the basics(keep it simple) and pay attention(to guidance). me
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does. anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27630167
United States
11/19/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you would search facts for yourself and look at this man and the things that he does that helps Muslim countries you will see he's a Muslim sympathizer with many Islamic ties to Kenya. Valarie Jarret was born in Iran and still has family there, so if he wasn't Muslim them why would he be the first sitting president to visit Miramar with open arms. Many of you are in denial of what's really going on but in time you will see the coming of the Lord like he said he would return..

I am not sure if there is a country called Mirimar, but Obama has planned a trip to Myanmar which is not Muslim but Buddhist. It's in SE Asia and used to be known as Burma.

Myanmar has been closed off for many years, that's why this is an historic trip.
MississippiBlkMan  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am not sure if there is a country called Mirimar, but Obama has planned a trip to Myanmar which is not Muslim but Buddhist. It's in SE Asia and used to be known as Burma.

Myanmar has been closed off for many years, that's why this is an historic trip.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27630167

Why don't you people search the truth before you speak lies and make fools of yourselves?

Islam In Burma
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by MississippiBlkMan on 11/19/2012 06:08 AM
MisterHouston

User ID: 12820979
United States
11/19/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

What an excellent reset and explanation of the current truth.

Well done; Bravo.

Amen.
Texans are arrogant Texans; but you would be too if you were correct all the damn time!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Word says the man of sin is the old nature rising up in the last days as it did in Noahs time. The old nature is the seed of Satan and must be cleansed by The Blood Of Christ!

ROMANS 1

THE LIE IS THAT MEN HAVE NOT BEEN TAUGHT THE BATTLE IS WON AND FINISHED BY FAITH

Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

2 THESSALONIANS 2

The old nature is the man of sin, who we all must defeat through Jesus Christ victory (We overcome the old nature by The Blood of The Lamb and by the confession from our mouth)

Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why don't you people search the truth before you speak lies and make fools of yourselves?

Islam In Burma

Look up Myanmar, it's 89% Buddist and has a long history and culture of Buddism.
The Starbuckian

User ID: 1677705
Puerto Rico
11/19/2012 06:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
There are a lot of forms of life here, and if you think only the humans are paramount, you've missed the point of what you can and would learn

Last Edited by The Starbuckian on 11/19/2012 06:17 AM
“Queen Sarah, save us from the Black Dog King!”
   - from the play, Dissocia
[link to tasaonline.org.au (secure)]

"Never be anyone's French poodle."
- Mr Hamilton
Buck Zander

User ID: 26745463
Canada
11/19/2012 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is quite the broad sweeping statement to dismiss, in advance, any opinion which disagrees with your own. First, those who may disagree with your opinion are classified automatically as Jew haters. Second, your own opinion is notarized as infallible and incontrovertible, by you, through biblical scripture. Third, any opinion disagreeing with your own is classified, by you again, as not a disagreement of opinion, but rather an ad hominem attack. Not much room left for debate, is there?

In *my* opinion, there is much more to the regional conflict in question than biblical prophecy. Politics, energy resource ownership and recovery, and further "hidden" agendas are the main driving factors here. It's all about banks, oil and property stakes, in other words. But that's just my opinion, which has nothing to do with my opinion of you, personally, my opinion of the Bible, Judaism, Israel or its people, or any other personifications, for that matter.

"Don't take it personally." - Joe Mantegna
"Everything is personal, if you're a person." - Dennis Leary, Underworld.

See, I do understand how people can take these things close to heart. Personally. We're dealing with a whole lot more people being "touched" by this, however. It's way beyond being just about you... or me.

What the Bible teaches, first and foremost, to opine on your argument, is love and compassion, not picking sides.

The governments, run by banks, are playing everyone against everyone here, for their own gain. Denial and tunnel scripture vision are not going to be the best way to open one's eyes to the truth.

hf
There must be a law that people can't lie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28058313
Australia
11/19/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 star

gotbop
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Are you joking?

It says 4% of Myanmar (formerly Burma) is Muslim.

Islam In Burma

Are you joking?

It says that 4% of Myanmar (formerly Burma) is Muslim.

There are more Muslims in America and we are not a Muslim country.

GLP