Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,815 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 302,254
Pageviews Today: 479,037Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,409
06:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Who Here Has Had A Real Experience With God???

nobiblepassagesplease​
User ID: 27666306
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Who Here Has Had A Real Experience With God???
As the title says...

Who here has had a real life personal experience with god?

I dont want any bible passages please... Just real life personal experiences where god either spoke to you or made him/herself known to you..
DPS

User ID: 26633225
Israel
11/19/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Who Here Has Had A Real Experience With God???
kundalini
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28058313
Australia
11/19/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
when our kids were born.

god was there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/19/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
As the title says...

I dont want any bible passages please... Just real life personal experiences where god either spoke to you or made him/herself known to you..
 Quoting: nobiblepassagesplease 27666306

yes.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
real life personal experiences yeahsure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27956674
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought I had.
But then I realised I was just high and having a conversation with a handler.

It went like this:

I left my body and was happily floating in the weightless utopia that is nothingness. Behind me and around me were bodiless spirits. To my left was a well lit heaven, and to my right sat a bitch in front of a screen. On the screen were human beings and she was playing them as if they were a game of Mario brothers.
I profoundly asked why she was putting them through so much pain instead of letting them live their lives by their own choice and she profoundly answered "Because the show needs to go on as it is written".

I grew up with alphabet agencies.
That wasn't your mystical ethereal god I had a conversation with.
It was a behind the scenes puppet master controlling your politicians. Ya know, a living god. I guess the rastafarians got it right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17865681
Moldova
11/19/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
God is not an object, or personality. God is bigger than everything that is the sum of all.
Anonymous Coward
Moldova
11/19/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
We can have experience of god, but we can never catch it in our hands to try and study it and give qualities to it. God is elusive.
thelionsroar

User ID: 26161363
Canada
11/19/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are the receptors OF God. We are made OF God.

We are the Real Experience of God.
erutangis lanosrep
HangDawg

User ID: 1558206
United States
11/19/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
God is not an object, or personality. God is bigger than everything that is the sum of all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17865681

Yeah, that's what I think. There is a creator, but it's not something that gives a shit about what it creates. It just does it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23952125
United States
11/19/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
whenever i close my eyes i see "nothingness without end"tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
11/19/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
First hand experience more than once. He is easy to talk to after the initial hit. Christ is the bridge.
Anonymous Coward
Moldova
11/19/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23952125

Yes, but god is not just nothingness in the usual meaning. The true meaning is that god is not something you could appreciate with your mind threfore it is nothing that our mind understands. In fact god is so rich in its meaning nothing that is of the mind is comparable. Mind is meaningless and pointless, god is full of meaning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1408355
Australia
11/19/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
As the title says...

Quoting: nobiblepassagesplease 27666306

I did OP. I am not a religious person. I did though.

I suppose you are going to have to believe me.... or not.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23952125

Yes, but god is not just nothingness in the usual meaning. The true meaning is that god is not something you could appreciate with your mind threfore it is nothing that our mind understands. In fact god is so rich in its meaning nothing that is of the mind is comparable. Mind is meaningless and pointless, god is full of meaning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17865681

If your mind is trapped in the serpent matrix of the spirit of the antichrist, then you really don't know God or his Son. The relationship starts in heart. You need to break free, experience the river of life, and be given your true identity and name in the Book of Life.

The whole point of this smoke and mirrors incarnation is for the seed of doubt to take root and disconnect you from the truth, the light and the way.
Stoned Prophet

User ID: 27898080
Thailand
11/19/2012 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was in church one Sunday and I was troubled and praying then suddenly a word that answered my question filled my whole body. It was like a megaphone inside my head. I suppose if it was a sentence I would of dropped dead.

I have been attacked by demons on several occasions and they are powerful, but nothing like this. Reading the book of Revelation I understood Jesus spoke to me. He really does look down from Heaven into His Churches.

So you can say I had an experience with God. Also in the fall of 2007 I went to a Church mission course. I was sitting there and something struck me INSIDE my forehead. I first thought it was brain cancer, but now I know it was and angel who marked me for service. I carry this mark in the front of my brain to this day, and it is one of my most beloved possessions.

Jesus is real. I was an atheist until He found me. He is coming soon, but contrary to what the false prophets say, he will come in the exact order He said He would in the book of Revelation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was in church one Sunday and I was troubled and praying then suddenly a word that answered my question filled my whole body. It was like a megaphone inside my head. I suppose if it was a sentence I would of dropped dead.

I have been attacked by demons on several occasions and they are powerful, but nothing like this. Reading the book of Revelation I understood Jesus spoke to me. He really does look down from Heaven into His Churches.

So you can say I had an experience with God. Also in the fall of 2007 I went to a Church mission course. I was sitting there and something struck me INSIDE my forehead. I first thought it was brain cancer, but now I know it was and angel who marked me for service. I carry this mark in the front of my brain to this day, and it is one of my most beloved possessions.

Jesus is real. I was an atheist until He found me. He is coming soon, but contrary to what the false prophets say, he will come in the exact order He said He would in the book of Revelation.
 Quoting: Stoned Prophet

Jesus is very real. The thump is God's eternal name. demons only have power if you concede it. Once you receive your name in the Book of Life, you have an eternal place in God's Kingdom. The fight is over then for the darkness. You are going somewhere that satan and his unholy lot can never go. The battle for your soul is over.

Alot of people on this forum want to laugh and discount what true believers have to say. This thread can get deep and into specifics if need be. It probably wouldn't change most. They are blinded by the serpent matrix anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
11/19/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can have all sorts of Illuminated EXPEIENCES... but if it has a FACE or FORM... I can GUARANTEE it is NOT GOD....

God had NO FORM FACE or DISTINSCTION....

So... everything YOU THINK... you see AS GOD... can be simply something you do not understand but CALL IT GOD.

God Is Infinite... Unlimited... and un-Contained.... formless... it is hidden so well... it is deeply within you... wrapped deeply within this crazy human you call YOUR SELF!

You must MASTER this NEED Within you to SEE IT... DEFINE IT... and THINK it is something SPECIAL... this is how you can easily be deceived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21233775
United States
11/19/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
i met god. any description of god in books/religions is ridiculous mockery compared to what it's like to be in god's direct presence. the message is true pure love but human concept of love is a joke compared to the real thing. caught up with sex and expectations. the message is also that everything is okay and going as planned, the soul is eternal and everything is okay.

religion is BS control scheme, lies. the words of power hungry men. forget it. everything is a part of creation so respect it and everybody. not as some stiff rule but when you experience real love and god and see the whole of creation from outside it you can't do evil. when you know you are a part of everything and everything is a part of you in creation you can't do harm to yourself.

religions tell you god doesn't talk to people because of sin, and if you think you talk to god it's the devil. again these are lies told to people by power hungry and deluded humans.

we are here to experience existence in limited perception and awareness. we are not being punished. everything that happens is because of god's will. respect the divinity of all life and know that everything is ok and going as planned no matter how crazy the world appears.
Stoned Prophet

User ID: 27898080
Thailand
11/19/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Stoned Prophet

Jesus is very real. The thump is God's eternal name. demons only have power if you concede it. Once you receive your name in the Book of Life, you have an eternal place in God's Kingdom. The fight is over then for the darkness. You are going somewhere that satan and his unholy lot can never go. The battle for your soul is over.

Alot of people on this forum want to laugh and discount what true believers have to say. This thread can get deep and into specifics if need be. It probably wouldn't change most. They are blinded by the serpent matrix anyway.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

For those who are interested here is an NDE that does not break scripture and tells what Jesus is really like now:

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can have all sorts of Illuminated EXPEIENCES... but if it has a FACE or FORM... I can GUARANTEE it is NOT GOD....

So... everything YOU THINK... you see AS GOD... can be simply something you do not understand but CALL IT GOD.

God Is Infinite... Unlimited... and un-Contained.... formless... it is hidden so well... it is deeply within you... wrapped deeply within this crazy human you call YOUR SELF!

You must MASTER this NEED Within you to SEE IT... DEFINE IT... and THINK it is something SPECIAL... this is how you can easily be deceived.
 Quoting: Humble721

God is a spirit, and we are made in his IMAGE. You are wrong. It is you that is deceived. One day you will be before his throne.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27129259
United States
11/19/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes. Every day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
11/19/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a GREAT Soul... thanks for your NEGATIVE Karma !

God is a spirit, and we are made in his IMAGE. You are wrong. It is you that is deceived. One day you will be before his throne.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your replies people..

It is interesting to read differing views on experiences..

I hope there is more to come..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27956005
United States
11/19/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once when I confronted my deepest fear, I was raised up and shown ever so briefly heaven on Earth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7244743
United States
11/19/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
i met god. any description of god in books/religions is ridiculous mockery compared to what it's like to be in god's direct presence. the message is true pure love but human concept of love is a joke compared to the real thing. caught up with sex and expectations. the message is also that everything is okay and going as planned, the soul is eternal and everything is okay.

religion is BS control scheme, lies. the words of power hungry men. forget it. everything is a part of creation so respect it and everybody. not as some stiff rule but when you experience real love and god and see the whole of creation from outside it you can't do evil. when you know you are a part of everything and everything is a part of you in creation you can't do harm to yourself.

religions tell you god doesn't talk to people because of sin, and if you think you talk to god it's the devil. again these are lies told to people by power hungry and deluded humans.

we are here to experience existence in limited perception and awareness. we are not being punished. everything that happens is because of god's will. respect the divinity of all life and know that everything is ok and going as planned no matter how crazy the world appears.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21233775

^This. Everything I was going to say was already said by this person.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28040681
Ireland
11/19/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
+777
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a GREAT Soul... thanks for your NEGATIVE Karma !

Karma is part of your dark programming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28040681
Ireland
11/19/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I experienced all of these things when I first experienced God and became born-again of the Holy Spirit.

[link to www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22653515
United States
11/19/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've had multiple experiences of Source and seconds of all-knowing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4714791
United States
11/19/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^^ THIS ^^^

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
(Einstein)

“God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh.”
(Voltaire)

hf

GLP