Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have found the Arc of the Covenant.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
11/19/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have found the Arc of the Covenant.
Ill say though, the Boy, who will be Messiah, Hes blonde, Hes painted in this picture. He was born in Colorado..

:muralboy:
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

Fail big time. There are many messiahs on this world right now. And Jesus himself will walk it again. Personally. No messiah needs a special birth. That pic does show the darkened sun and refers to the 3 Days. of Darkness
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Youre using the made up name of Jesus? lol, Tammuz, lover of Ishtar.

PIG MAN, SON OF ZEUS???

His name was Joshua, Son of Joseph..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/19/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was just saying Joshua to myself..weird.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 26456664
United States
11/19/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Finding the ark is not qualifications to be the only begotten Son of God. The bible will be fulfilled. The Son of Man will return in a cloud of glory from the east. What part of that do you not understand? The ark symbolizes an empty coffin. The resuurected Son of the one, true living God is our salvation. Not feeling you man.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

it is important for you to learn that every 5,200 years we come to this point. where the Sun goes dark for period of 60-70 hours or around 3 days.

this is the death of the Lord Christ for 3 days and resurrected on the third day.

3 days of darkness is coming in 4 months.

Thread: 3 days of darkness
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1569467
United States
11/19/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think darkness is trying to recreate the manchild for its purposes of rewriting life. The dark practices at bohemian grove in sonoma county is trying to rewrite the Son of Man for their purposes. The curse on light is coming to a close. Jesus will prevail.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Finding the ark is not qualifications to be the only begotten Son of God. The bible will be fulfilled. The Son of Man will return in a cloud of glory from the east. What part of that do you not understand? The ark symbolizes an empty coffin. The resuurected Son of the one, true living God is our salvation. Not feeling you man.

it is important for you to learn that every 5,200 years we come to this point. where the Sun goes dark for period of 60-70 hours or around 3 days.

this is the death of the Lord Christ for 3 days and resurrected on the third day.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26456664

It is important for you to learn the Kingdom starts from within. You are in a serpent matrix and listening to the first temptation where satan told Eve she could be as God. This thread is going to get thick. I'll see how much you really know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24844276
United States
11/19/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ill say though, the Boy, who will be Messiah, Hes blonde, Hes painted in this picture. He was born in Colorado..

Look at the resemblance!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is important for you to learn the Kingdom starts from within. You are in a serpent matrix and listening to the first temptation where satan told Eve she could be as God. This thread is going to get thick. I'l see how much you really know.

Oh Lord, have you ever picked the right person to test.

it is because man listened to Eve, and chose not listen to God.

God wants man to listen to God, not the woman.

the woman is who gives and temps man the bread of death and the alcohol and open legs. The man was alone in the wilderness with God and the animals until the woman took him from nature and he began to eat the bread of death that she gave to him. but God said to the man it was your fault for taking the bread from her not my fault.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Look at the resemblance!

Quoting: 1nf1del

GOOD GOD THATS HIM ALRIGHT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14516845
United States
11/19/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks from that picture that you're at the Great Sand Dunes Park. It's a VERY magical place, considered by the Hopi to be the entrance to the 5th world that will soon open. Had some hair raising experiences there myself. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find there's a holy artifact there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14516845

I have nothing but normal ones when there, was there labor day weekend. the fifth world occurs on the surface, but perhaps there is an entry there to inner earth.

What a shame! Must be pretty hard to tune out those frequencies, the sand dunes sit right at the base of the sacred mountain and the ranch beside them has been a vortex of paranormal activity! Pretty heavy duty vibes there...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks from that picture that you're at the Great Sand Dunes Park. It's a VERY magical place, considered by the Hopi to be the entrance to the 5th world that will soon open. Had some hair raising experiences there myself. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find there's a holy artifact there.

I have nothing but normal ones when there, was there labor day weekend. the fifth world occurs on the surface, but perhaps there is an entry there to inner earth.

What a shame! Must be pretty hard to tune out those frequencies, the sand dunes sit right at the base of the sacred mountain and the ranch beside them has been a vortex of paranormal activity! Pretty heavy duty vibes there...

Like i said i have located the ark of the covenant for all my peoples.
under the sand.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
how do you know if it is under the sand. Can you see as in remote view?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is important for you to learn the Kingdom starts from within. You are in a serpent matrix and listening to the first temptation where satan told Eve she could be as God. This thread is going to get thick. I'l see how much you really know.

the woman is who gives and temps man the bread of death and the alcohol and open legs. The man was alone in the wilderness with God and the animals until the woman took him from nature and he began to eat the bread of death that she gave to him. but God said to the man it was your fault for taking the bread from her not my fault.

You are separated from an eternal name by the rot on your spiritual heart from a parasitical underworld. You don't even know what the word satan is from do you? Isn't it odd that woman was created from the rib and not the heart? The possibility of lust then did exist and was taken. Even the name of the world earth is a smidgen from being written as heart.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

im a hellova smart guy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24844276
United States
Report Abusive Post

Look at the resemblance!

Quoting: 1nf1del

GOOD GOD THATS HIM ALRIGHT

I have been in contact with "the other side" if you have questions just ask!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

im a hellova smart guy

I can't wait to find out. Its all coming together (:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are separated from an eternal name by the rot on your spiritual heart from a parasitical underworld. You don't even know what the word satan is from do you? Isn't it odd that woman was created from the rib and not the heart? The possibility of lust then did exist and was taken. Even the name of the world earth is a smidgen from being written as heart.

there is no man on the earth that knows more about the details written of the account of adam and eve in the garden.

we could talk about this all night you and i,

but i fear not once would you bring me to the conclusion that you have discovered the true message of God.

Do you like to eat the flesh of Jesus?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
we were all eating fresh baked bread in a dream a few days ago.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

that would be the bread of death no doubt
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

there is no man on the earth that knows more about the details written of the account of adam and eve in the garden.

but i fear not once would you bring me to the conclusion that you have discovered the true message of God.

You need to do some soul searching. You have missed the truth of the scripture. Discernment tells me all I need to know. God wishes for us to worship him in truth and spirit. This is accomplished through his only begotten Son Jesus Christ. Dust the cover of your bible off and read it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

the bread of lifehf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
the Hidden Manna
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

You need to do some soul searching. You have missed the truth of the scripture. Discernment tells me all I need to know. God wishes for us to worship him in truth and spirit. This is accomplished through his only begotten Son Jesus Christ. Dust the cover of your bible off and read it.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BOY.

GOD DOESNT WISH OR WANT FOR US TO WORSHIP HIM IN ANY WAY.

IT WASNT UNTIL AFTER THE GARDEN OF EDEN THAT MEN BEGAN TO WORSHIP THE LORD

"Seth also had a son, and he named him Enosh. At that time men began to call on the name of the LORD."

You are a fool just like all the others who believe our gracious God wants us to worship him.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

the bread of lifehf

no bread is a death food.

the bread of death.

bread kills you.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BOY.

GOD DOESNT WISH OR WANT FOR US TO WORSHIP HIM IN ANY WAY.

IT WASNT UNTIL AFTER THE GARDEN OF EDEN THAT MEN BEGAN TO WORSHIP THE LORD

"Seth also had a son, and he named him Enosh. At that time men began to call on the name of the LORD."

You are a fool just like all the others who believe our gracious God wants us to worship him.

Nimrod! What part of this do you not understand? WORD OF GOD as follows: God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is not actual bread, it is symbolic, within we eat from the Body of Christ alone, fed spiritual truth from source.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is not actual bread, it is symbolic, within we eat from the Body of Christ alone, fed spiritual truth from source.

sorry this is where you are wrong.

it is actually physical bread.

not symbolic in any way.

bread is not a fruit and was made by human hands and although it is a product of the Sun at whole, it was made by human hands after we left the garden in search of food.

bread contains no life.

break kills us when we eat it.

The Sun does not grow bread on the earth.

There are no bread trees.

There are no bread bushes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
no doubt there will be numerous encounters with the Prince of this World who tempts the advancing Soul with his own version of truth, when The Spirit of Truth is within those who are born of Spirit, and those who have gained access to Paradise before the death of their mortal bodies.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
IM STANDIN ON TOP OF THE ARK RIGHT UNDER NOW A BIG PILE OF SAND WHATS UP
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
IM STANDIN ON TOP OF THE ARK RIGHT UNDER NOW A BIG PILE OF SAND WHATS UP

im not under the sand the ark is under the sand im standin on top of the sand
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The serpent however, spewed a torrent of water out of his mouth after the woman to sweep her away with the current.

GLP