Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have found the Arc of the Covenant.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1569467
United States
11/19/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have found the Arc of the Covenant.
no doubt there will be numerous encounters with the Prince of this World who tempts the advancing Soul with his own version of truth, when The Spirit of Truth is within those who are born of Spirit, and those who have gained access to Paradise before the death of their mortal bodies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

The millenial reign of Christ is at hand. What other Prince of the World would one need? There is more to the rapture than a place in paradise.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
no doubt there will be numerous encounters with the Prince of this World who tempts the advancing Soul with his own version of truth, when The Spirit of Truth is within those who are born of Spirit, and those who have gained access to Paradise before the death of their mortal bodies.

The millenial reign of Christ is at hand. What other Prince of the World would one need? There is more to the rapture than a place in paradise.
milehighmike

User ID: 339344
United States
11/19/2012 04:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am the ORACLE of God.

The Arc of the Covenant is in Colorado.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26456664

Uncle Mikey here on GLP is a researcher and Prophet and he says Colorado too, Interesting...
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

WHO IS UNCLE MIKEY??!!

did he rly say that?

Lots of people IN THE KNOW, know about Colorado. Im fixing to go there myself and meditate on whats going to be the site of every prophecy on earth...

Dont look in Israel, HINT: Its going to all happen in Colorado..

Perhaps WHY I was drawn here almost 30 years ago??? Still trying to figure out my "purpose"...Perhaps I'll soon know....
"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?'" — Brian Tracy: Personal and business training author, speaker, and consultant

"We are all, right now, living the life we choose." -- Peter McWilliams, Author

"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -- Michael Altshuler
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The serpent however, spewed a torrent of water out of his mouth after the woman to sweep her away with the current.

Is she not redeemed by the Son of God the same as man? What is your point? You are quick to give power to satan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/19/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

Christ has been no part of this world, but he will take over soon. Prince of this world now is the prince of darkness, holding on to the bitter end.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The serpent however, spewed a torrent of water out of his mouth after the woman to sweep her away with the current.

Is she not redeemed by the Son of God the same as man? What is your point? You are quick to give power to satan.

it doesnt phase the woman however.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uncle Mikey here on GLP is a researcher and Prophet and he says Colorado too, Interesting...

WHO IS UNCLE MIKEY??!!

did he rly say that?

Lots of people IN THE KNOW, know about Colorado. Im fixing to go there myself and meditate on whats going to be the site of every prophecy on earth...

Dont look in Israel, HINT: Its going to all happen in Colorado..

Perhaps WHY I was drawn here almost 30 years ago??? Still trying to figure out my "purpose"...Perhaps I'll soon know....
 Quoting: milehighmike

The bigger question is to ask why there is a space fence on the 33rd parallel.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

you are quick to judge me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is simply an observation. You call me a fool when you are ignorant of the word of God.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
He attempts to try to drown the woman with lies, but it does'nt work.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is simply an observation. You call me a fool when you are ignorant of the word of God.

I do not see where I called anyone a name at all. I was'nt even adressing you personally.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 26456664
United States
11/19/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
the fact of the matter here is i have found the ark
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
He attempts to try to drown the woman with lies, but it does'nt work.

OK. The truth is coming out. It involves what destroy this country (US) and what builds it up. This expands to a worldwide scale as well. But.. the spiritual fight is to destroy the US and Israel and employ a false religion with sungod worship. When you understand that, you understand this world. The effort in the US goes to its very beginnings and foundation. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven is in full effect. Wake up.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do not see where I called anyone a name at all. I was'nt even adressing you personally.

i called him a fool does that count
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I called you Nimrod. Does that count? My apologies to the other AC. Join this network.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

I called you Nimrod. Does that count? My apologies to the other AC. Join this network.

yes nimrod is acceptable.

seriously though dudez the Jesus God son of man topic can go downhill really fast because everybody thinks they know exactly what God would say to them if he was actually talkin to u face to face.

most people think god would start talkin about some crazy stuff like kingdom and heaven and stuff but really no.

he would straight up tell you to get back in the garden.
and thats about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25844724
United States
11/19/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Arc is here hidden by the Illuminati the government and scientist have spent alot of time and money trying to decipher this for many years and has cost many lives
Nova Scotia Oak Island hidden by the Knights Templar taken from the temple during an attack

Freemasonry
Mark Finnan in his book Oak Island Secrets[27] noted that many Masonic markings were found on Oak Island and pointed out that the shaft or pit and its mysterious contents seemed to replicate aspects of a Masonic initiation rite involving a hidden vault containing a sacred treasure. Joe Nickell identifies parallels between the accounts of Oak Island and the allegory of the "Secret Vault" in York Rite Freemasonry, similar to the Chase Vault, identifies many prominent excavators as Freemasons, and suggests that the accounts explicitly include Masonic imagery.[2]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
well the ark of the covenant is under a mountain of sand.

lets MOVE SOME MOUNTAINS!!!!

LOL

sandpiper

User ID: 28092799
United States
11/19/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought the Ark of the testimony was now in heaven with the LORD.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Arc is here hidden by the Illuminati the government and scientist have spent alot of time and money trying to decipher this for many years and has cost many lives
Nova Scotia Oak Island hidden by the Knights Templar taken from the temple during an attack

Freemasonry
Mark Finnan in his book Oak Island Secrets[27] noted that many Masonic markings were found on Oak Island and pointed out that the shaft or pit and its mysterious contents seemed to replicate aspects of a Masonic initiation rite involving a hidden vault containing a sacred treasure. Joe Nickell identifies parallels between the accounts of Oak Island and the allegory of the "Secret Vault" in York Rite Freemasonry, similar to the Chase Vault, identifies many prominent excavators as Freemasons, and suggests that the accounts explicitly include Masonic imagery.[2]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25844724

NOONE HAS TRIED TO UNCOVER WHAT LIES BENEATH THE SAND DUNE

It has remained untouched and hidden , yet many people venture to it daily.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

seriously though dudez the Jesus God son of man topic can go downhill really fast because everybody thinks they know exactly what God would say to them if he was actually talkin to u face to face.

most people think god would start talkin about some crazy stuff like kingdom and heaven and stuff but really no.

and thats about it.

I don't think he has talked to you. The effort starts in heart. Those pure of heart will see God. The bridge in the present time is through his Son Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Freemasonry

Hence the Columbus curse with a false history used in public school to cover up the truth of the curse on light. If the world was cover by water, then where do you suppose all of this land and ruins from past cultures came from? The waters receded, and our Savior said the world would return to as before the flood. The relics of Cahokia, Mayans, Incas, etc. are clues to what was there and is here now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think he has talked to you. The effort starts in heart. Those pure of heart will see God. The bridge in the present time is through his Son Jesus Christ.

He is always in my heart,
and no man knows him like me, his son.
He has taught me of his ways and his strength.
Every leg has been on the move since he founded the earth.
He is King of Kings.
Lord of all Lands.
His rays in heaven touch the earth,
and touch the skin of all men, rousing them for me,
the great King of this land.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
11/19/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Freemasonry

Hence the Columbus curse with a false history used in public school to cover up the truth of the curse on light. If the world was cover by water, then where do you suppose all of this land and ruins from past cultures came from? The waters receded, and our Savior said the world would return to as before the flood. The relics of Cahokia, Mayans, Incas, etc. are clues to what was there and is here now.

Atlantis, Lemuria too..
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 28021884
Canada
11/19/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
iseeeeeeee
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24844276
United States
11/19/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

and thats about it.

Like I already told, I have talked to the person you call "god" on the other side, but if you don't want to hear what I have to say, good luck to you in the end my friend!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Freemasonry

Atlantis, Lemuria too..

Ah!!! Atlantis, the hidden throne of satan and maritime law. The result of going towards darkness and away from God's law is the mystery babylon. War, natural disasters, financial ruin, constitutional wreckage, disease, decay, famine, etc., all the fruits of sin.

Douglas Dietrich talked about the reverse flag and the esoteric cermenoy on board the Missouri at WW2's end. There is a reason for a reverse flag and the ceremony taking place on the water. Maritime law for darkness was in full effect and done under the guidance of the 33rd president. Japan has drunk from the same dark chalice as the US, which is the reason it became an economic power without God and Christ, and are now suffering for the sins. They are in the same mold as the US. China is the next victim.

It is not by accident that many have flocked to their judgment in areas where natural disasters take place.
sandpiper

User ID: 28097693
United States
11/19/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Rev. 12: 18, states, Then, the temple of GOD was opened in heaven, and the ark of the covenant was seen in HIS temple. And there was lightnings and an earthquake and great hail.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
sandpiper

User ID: 28097693
United States
11/19/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Rev. 12: 18, states, Then, the temple of GOD was opened in heaven, and the ark of the covenant was seen in HIS temple. And there was lightnings and an earthquake and great hail.
 Quoting: sandpiper

IM STANDIN ON TOP OF A HUGE PILE OF SAND RITE NOW.

GLP