Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have found the Arc of the Covenant.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 26456664
United States
12/01/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have found the Arc of the Covenant.
the person who locates the ark is a very special person.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26456664

Unless he found it inside of himself, he's special alright..

Special Ed..

tard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26154537

says the guy who didnt find the ark.
Humbug
User ID: 8505935
Ireland
12/01/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is in Paris quite safe and has been since the templar shutdown when a ordinary Priest in a working class parish took care of it. It was recovered by the templars in a concealed vault during construction in the holy land.

I have seen it and it is very beautiful and the workmanship is exquisite as is the rest of the building it is in.

The best place to hide things is in plain sight. It has no 'wierd powers' that I know of but is important in confirming that their is historical truth in the old testament.

At the turn of the 1900s their were several fringe lunatic cults who believed owning it would make them 'Gods choosen people'. Thankfully they went and dug up and ruined Tara in Ireland and the ark stayed safe.

Sorry OP you are full of crap.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
12/01/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is in Paris quite safe and has been since the templar shutdown when a ordinary Priest in a working class parish took care of it. It was recovered by the templars in a concealed vault during construction in the holy land.

I have seen it and it is very beautiful and the workmanship is exquisite as is the rest of the building it is in.

The best place to hide things is in plain sight. It has no 'wierd powers' that I know of but is important in confirming that their is historical truth in the old testament.

At the turn of the 1900s their were several fringe lunatic cults who believed owning it would make them 'Gods choosen people'. Thankfully they went and dug up and ruined Tara in Ireland and the ark stayed safe.

Sorry OP you are full of crap.
 Quoting: Humbug 8505935

[link to www.travelfranceonline.com]

[link to www.travelfranceonline.com]

/if you go there show a little respect and knock off the looney cult crap.
Close up shot
Ireland
12/01/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]
humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the ORACLE of God.

The Arc of the Covenant is in Colorado.

Dumb crazy yank.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the ORACLE of God.

Dumb crazy yank.
 Quoting: humbug 8505935

you fail, but good try though.

thats not the ark you idiot thats a remake of it.

like i said the ark of the covenant is under a mountain of sand not out in plain sight.
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
12/01/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
How did Moses burn a golden calf and come out of the fire with a Powder instead of molten gold ?

Was he an alchemist ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15740069
They did a lot of work in gold in those days, so it probably wasnt to dificult.

I ve asked myself the same question, Once they got the powder Moses had them put the powder into water than drink it, and take it with them. This was for pain,longevity physical and emotional strength. like colloidal gold you see today. The ark was stolen from the temple 1,000 years ago and More than likely melted down. There as far as I know 5 replicas floating around the world. I been looking for years, it would make a cool coffee table.
stars
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
How did Moses burn a golden calf and come out of the fire with a Powder instead of molten gold ?

Was he an alchemist ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15740069
They did a lot of work in gold in those days, so it probably wasnt to dificult.

I ve asked myself the same question, Once they got the powder Moses had them put the powder into water than drink it, and take it with them. This was for pain,longevity physical and emotional strength. like colloidal gold you see today. The ark was stolen from the temple 1,000 years ago and More than likely melted down. There as far as I know 5 replicas floating around the world. I been looking for years, it would make a cool coffee table.
 Quoting: stars

look no further for i have located the ark.
Humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the ORACLE of God.

Dumb crazy yank.

like i said the ark of the covenant is under a mountain of sand not out in plain sight.

Really? Sure it's a reproduction if you want but try prooving that for me....

sigh...you can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink....
Humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do some reading on St Roch and plague...

Best of luck with your pile of sand and all.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the ORACLE of God.

Dumb crazy yank.

Really? Sure it's a reproduction if you want but try prooving that for me....

sigh...you can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink....

sometimes you can make a horse drink water if you put a special concoction in their water.

the hopi believe the location to be the entrance of the 5th world.

you can do the math from there
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do some reading on St Roch and plague...

Best of luck with your pile of sand and all.

the ark of the covenant lies where the floor does not match its neighbors .
Humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Some scholars believed that the first two outbreak are documented in the Bible, in the old testament in the 1st book of Samuel (I Sam 5:6) and in the Books of the 2nd Kings, 2nd Chronicles, Isaiah and in the writings of Herodotus, a Greek historian. One of this, in the Book of Samuel, dated approximately 1320 B.C., the Philistine army attacks the Hebrew and seizes the Ark of the Covenant. They take it to the city of Ashdod then to Gath and Ekron. Each city is stricken with illness which is only cured through the return of the Ark of the Covenant to the Hebrews and the gift of five golden emerods and five golden mice. The second biblical record of plague is when Jerusalem was seized by the army of the Assyrians. It was stated that one morning the Hebrews awoke and found out all the soldiers are dead and according to Herodotus, “multitudes of field mice”. The presence of field mice among the dead could indicate an outbreak of plague.
"
Saint Roch the patron of Plagues
"

Born at Montpellier towards 1295; died 1327. His father was governor of that city. At his birth St. Roch is said to have been found miraculously marked on the breast with a red cross. Deprived of his parents when about twenty years old, he distributed his fortune among the poor, handed over to his uncle the government of Montpellier, and in the disguise of a mendicant pilgrim, set out for Italy, but stopped at Aquapendente, which was stricken by the plague, and devoted himself to the plague-stricken, curing them with the sign of the cross. He next visited Cesena and other neighbouring cities and then Rome. Everywhere the terrible scourge disappeared before his miraculous power. He visited Mantua, Modena, Parma, and other cities with the same results. At Piacenza, he himself was stricken with the plague. He withdrew to a hut in the neighbouring forest, where his wants were supplied by a gentleman named Gothard, who by a miracle learned the place of his retreat. After his recovery Roch returned to France. Arriving at Montpellier and refusing to disclose his identity, he was taken for a spy in the disguise of a pilgrim, and cast into prison by order of the governor, — his own uncle, some writers say, — where five years later he died. The miraculous cross on his breast as well as a document found in his possession now served for his identification. He was accordingly given a public funeral, and numerous miracles attested his sanctity.
"

"Église Saint-Roch. When walking inside, there is the Tetragrammaton behind the main altar. It is surrounded by stained glass which seems to have the Star of David in each one. When walking further behind, there are two Menorahs, and between them there is the ark of the covenant (with Catholic symbols engraved in it). "

"At the end of the 16th century the chapel was dedicated to Saint-Roch, the saint protector from the plague, as the overcrowded district was a permanent source of infection.

But those days are over...
"

"Templar chapter meetings were convened in Montpellier (1293), Paris (1295/6) and Arles (1296). "

St Roch
"On his return incognito to Montpellier he was arrested as a spy (by orders of his own uncle) and thrown into prison, where he languished five years and died on 16 August 1327, without revealing his name, to avoid worldly glory."

"On the death of his parents in his twentieth year he distributed all his worldly goods among the poor like Francis of Assisi— though his father on his deathbed had ordained him governor of Montpellier"

Montpellier

"This tiny town is situated northwest of Montpellier and about 750 meters higher. That means that despite being a beautiful day in Montpellier, there were slight flurries up there (something I and most other people did not take into account when dressing for the outing). Though now there are only 27 citizens who reside in the city year round, during the Moyen Âge, there were probably close to 600.

In a small town such as this, there were many communal facilities. For example, in the photo below, the steps (to the left of the blue bins) lead up to a community water reservoir and the building on the right was a community oven. Citizens would pay a small tax to the lord and then have access to these facilities. There is also a communal mill, but we’ll see that later.

Like most medieval cities, the highest point is the church. The steps leading up to the church are on the other side of this hill (that don’t really look like steps, but rather the same jagged rock face), were the only path the villagers could use. Later, the Templar Knights built a fortress with a path that was much easier to climb, however, this path was reserved for them.

Below and to the right is the Templar fortress. During the XII century, the Templars used this city as a resting point on their way to the Holy Land. They were also successful in raising sheep for wool, meat, and milk. Despite its size, there were probably no more than five knights inside the fortress at a time.
"

Are we there yet?

How's your pile of sand doing?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
one things for sure thats not the ark of the covenant.

people have dropped dead just from looking at it.

dropped dead from walking past it.

dropped dead from just talking about it.

you think they would put it on display? where it could get stolen?

yeah right if it was the real ark it would not be sitting there anymore.

if you think that the real ark of the covenant is sitting on display in france you are very wrong.

instead of you trying to tell me where you think the ark is, you should try and research more on where i have said it is.
Humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Montpellier During the XII century, the Templars used this city as a resting point on their way to the Holy Land and had a large fortress there La Couvertoirade

1295 St Roch patron Saint of plague Born at Montpellier His father was governor of that city
1293 Templar Grand Chapter meetings were convened in Montpellier by Jacques de Molay their last grandmaster
1307 Templars dissolved by Pope Clement V
1314 Jacques de Molay last grandmaster execution by burning in Paris
1315 st Roch leaves montellier on journey to Rome
1322 St Roch returns to Montepllier and is imprisioned but brefuses to disclose identity
1327 Saint Roch's death
1347 bubonic plague hits europe killing a third of the population
1521 Jean Dinocheau builds a small chapel
1653 Louis XIV lays first stone in elgise st Roch in Paris - the area is pague ridden

'There is the Rue Royale-Saint Roch! All the decent and clever people in Paris gather there. To find the door opened to you, it is not enough to have a title or to be a savant; one must also be good. It is there that exchange is secure. It is there that history, politics, finance, belles-lettres and philosophy are discussed. It is there that men esteem each other enough to contradict each other. It is there that the true cosmopolitan is found." Diderot, Oeuvres, X, 378-379.

Pile of sand my arse
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Montpellier During the XII century, the Templars used this city as a resting point on their way to the Holy Land and had a large fortress there La Couvertoirade

1295 St Roch patron Saint of plague Born at Montpellier His father was governor of that city
1293 Templar Grand Chapter meetings were convened in Montpellier by Jacques de Molay their last grandmaster
1322 St Roch returns to Montepllier and is imprisioned but brefuses to disclose identity
1327 Saint Roch's death
1653 Louis XIV lays first stone in elgise st Roch in Paris - the area is pague ridden

'There is the Rue Royale-Saint Roch! All the decent and clever people in Paris gather there. To find the door opened to you, it is not enough to have a title or to be a savant; one must also be good. It is there that exchange is secure. It is there that history, politics, finance, belles-lettres and philosophy are discussed. It is there that men esteem each other enough to contradict each other. It is there that the true cosmopolitan is found." Diderot, Oeuvres, X, 378-379.

Pile of sand my arse

like i said the ark of the covenant lies where the floor is different from its neighbors.

sorry but you are wrong.
Humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look I hate to break your Joe smith like USAcentric 'the ark of the covenent is in colarado" funk up but if you or anyone else bothers to read the above and go and look deeper that's it. I unline you dont need to believe the Ark is in my country of nationality.

Your mouuerings about the ark being in colarado are nonsense with a scent of mormon foolishness.

It've told you where the ark is and given you in black and white how the ark got from the holy land to montpellier to paris and as a side line it's spooky association with plague and find your USAcentric nonsense about piles of sand and mystic mumbo jumo both bland and irritating.

You a smurf or something?

This ons for you

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look I hate to break your Joe smith like USAcentric 'the ark of the covenent is in colarado" funk up but if you or anyone else bothers to read the above and go and look deeper that's it. I unline you dont need to believe the Ark is in my country of nationality.

Your mouuerings about the ark being in colarado are nonsense with a scent of mormon foolishness.

It've told you where the ark is and given you in black and white how the ark got from the holy land to montpellier to paris and as a side line it's spooky association with plague and find your USAcentric nonsense about piles of sand and mystic mumbo jumo both bland and irritating.

This ons for you

thanks bud,

now get outta here and let the real men talk about the ark of the covenant and not a replica.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
the ark of the covenant lies where the floor is different from its neighbors
Humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

This ons for you

thanks bud,

now get outta here and let the real men talk about the ark of the covenant and not a replica.

I suppose by real men you mean someone who's monolingual, has a public school education and has never left the USA?

Only a moron would place the ark in colarado when their is massive proof for it being in Paris. Why don't you get off your ass and go to Paris and do some research instead of blowing off on your mormorn rap on the internet?

One of your points is 'That's not the Ark because people drop dead from talking about it'

Moron.
There goes that kooky OP:

Humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Repost of some *facts*

1327 Saint Roch's death

Humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reposting more facts s
that may have got smothered by the witterings of our would be joe smith dumb dumb dumb OP

"Some scholars believed that the first two outbreak are documented in the Bible, in the old testament in the 1st book of Samuel (I Sam 5:6) and in the Books of the 2nd Kings, 2nd Chronicles, Isaiah and in the writings of Herodotus, a Greek historian. One of this, in the Book of Samuel, dated approximately 1320 B.C., the Philistine army attacks the Hebrew and seizes the Ark of the Covenant. They take it to the city of Ashdod then to Gath and Ekron. Each city is stricken with illness which is only cured through the return of the Ark of the Covenant to the Hebrews and the gift of five golden emerods and five golden mice. The second biblical record of plague is when Jerusalem was seized by the army of the Assyrians. It was stated that one morning the Hebrews awoke and found out all the soldiers are dead and according to Herodotus, “multitudes of field mice”. The presence of field mice among the dead could indicate an outbreak of plague.
"
Saint Roch the patron of Plagues
"

Born at Montpellier towards 1295; died 1327. His father was governor of that city. At his birth St. Roch is said to have been found miraculously marked on the breast with a red cross. Deprived of his parents when about twenty years old, he distributed his fortune among the poor, handed over to his uncle the government of Montpellier, and in the disguise of a mendicant pilgrim, set out for Italy, but stopped at Aquapendente, which was stricken by the plague, and devoted himself to the plague-stricken, curing them with the sign of the cross. He next visited Cesena and other neighbouring cities and then Rome. Everywhere the terrible scourge disappeared before his miraculous power. He visited Mantua, Modena, Parma, and other cities with the same results. At Piacenza, he himself was stricken with the plague. He withdrew to a hut in the neighbouring forest, where his wants were supplied by a gentleman named Gothard, who by a miracle learned the place of his retreat. After his recovery Roch returned to France. Arriving at Montpellier and refusing to disclose his identity, he was taken for a spy in the disguise of a pilgrim, and cast into prison by order of the governor, — his own uncle, some writers say, — where five years later he died. The miraculous cross on his breast as well as a document found in his possession now served for his identification. He was accordingly given a public funeral, and numerous miracles attested his sanctity.
"

"Église Saint-Roch. When walking inside, there is the Tetragrammaton behind the main altar. It is surrounded by stained glass which seems to have the Star of David in each one. When walking further behind, there are two Menorahs, and between them there is the ark of the covenant (with Catholic symbols engraved in it). "

"At the end of the 16th century the chapel was dedicated to Saint-Roch, the saint protector from the plague, as the overcrowded district was a permanent source of infection.

But those days are over...
"

"Templar chapter meetings were convened in Montpellier (1293), Paris (1295/6) and Arles (1296). "

St Roch
"On his return incognito to Montpellier he was arrested as a spy (by orders of his own uncle) and thrown into prison, where he languished five years and died on 16 August 1327, without revealing his name, to avoid worldly glory."

"On the death of his parents in his twentieth year he distributed all his worldly goods among the poor like Francis of Assisi— though his father on his deathbed had ordained him governor of Montpellier"

Montpellier

"This tiny town is situated northwest of Montpellier and about 750 meters higher. That means that despite being a beautiful day in Montpellier, there were slight flurries up there (something I and most other people did not take into account when dressing for the outing). Though now there are only 27 citizens who reside in the city year round, during the Moyen Âge, there were probably close to 600.

In a small town such as this, there were many communal facilities. For example, in the photo below, the steps (to the left of the blue bins) lead up to a community water reservoir and the building on the right was a community oven. Citizens would pay a small tax to the lord and then have access to these facilities. There is also a communal mill, but we’ll see that later.

Like most medieval cities, the highest point is the church. The steps leading up to the church are on the other side of this hill (that don’t really look like steps, but rather the same jagged rock face), were the only path the villagers could use. Later, the Templar Knights built a fortress with a path that was much easier to climb, however, this path was reserved for them.

Below and to the right is the Templar fortress. During the XII century, the Templars used this city as a resting point on their way to the Holy Land. They were also successful in raising sheep for wool, meat, and milk. Despite its size, there were probably no more than five knights inside the fortress at a time.
"

Are we there yet?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ark of the covenant is in Colorado.
Humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ark of the covenant is in Colorado.

Nonsense and this is from a person who said talking about it can cause you to drop dead.

The whole association with plague is quite interesting.

It's in Paris. Anyone who wants to can go and look at it facts and a photo of it is in the thread.

Here you go

humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
“Although there is no plaque to distinguish this house from any other eighteenth-century town house in Paris, this house at number 8, Rue des Moulins (then the Rue Royale-Saint Roch), was the centre of the French Enlightenment. Nicknamed the Hotel of the Philosophers or the Synagogue, it belonged to the Baron Holbach, a wealthy French-German intellectual and a passionate atheist, who ran a salon for the radical intelligentsia of Paris every Thursday and Sunday from 1759 to 1789. He had an excellent chef, a dining table that seated fifty, a library of over 3,000 volumes, and a large number of paintings by France's leading artists. Rousseau, Diderot, Buffon, Galiani, Grimm, Marmontel, Naigeon, Saint-Lambert, Suard all passed through these doors. Diderot rarely missed a gathering. Foreign intellectuals such as Adam Smith, Laurence Sterne and Horace Walpole had dinner here during their visits to France. The house was under police surveillance. The very first book of atheism was written here - System de La Nature – by Baron Holbach himself. Early evolutionary ideas were discussed across his table. The leading members of the Encyclopedie met here. With these people for company Diderot published Rève de d'Alembert."

Photo:

[link to fr.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1898146
United States
12/01/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have exposed the location of the Ark. Thats my job

TP You know that I understand and want to help. Get in touch with me- I need a job and miss you so much too
Humbug
Ireland
12/01/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
the person who locates the ark is a very special person.

Smurf. NLP smurf droppings.
{parhelion}
United States
12/01/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

TP You know that I understand and want to help. Get in touch with me- I need a job and miss you so much too
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1898146
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: {parhelion} 1898146

you need a job you say?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: {parhelion} 1898146

you need a job you say?

I do

My intuit has always led me to believe I'm a dowser...

that is what led me to you, too

i've been waiting- AGAIN- she who is late

GLP