HUNTER SHOOTS DOWN ANIMAL RIGHTS DRONE

NWOarchitect
User ID: 18131262
United States
11/19/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HUNTER SHOOTS DOWN ANIMAL RIGHTS DRONE
Why do you people hate pigeons so much. One day you all will be burning in hell for your feelings. That is a day i look forward to. To see you all roast for all eternity.
Phoenix Rising

User ID: 23094175
United States
11/19/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bet Cheney is a member and was shooting that day.
jumpin Jack
nosheeples
User ID: 15684211
Canada
11/19/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
americans you have the right to owns guns what are you all waiting for to taking your country back? you all outnumber the police force and the army and the elite, and what all you waiting for a for a real revolution? this incident is a great example, start shooting all these fucking drones. LOL

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26746472
Sweden
11/19/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess they shouldn't have disguised the drone as an american bald eagle...
NWOarchitect
United States
11/19/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know why people like to shoot pigeons and cats and dogs and other little animals. It's because every time an animal is shot it makes the hunter feel like he is shooting a liberal. But of course shooting people gets you in jail but shooting the animals some people care about and there is very little that can be done. So the sadist part is satisfied and the killing goes on. aaahhhhhhh.
Phoenix Rising

United States
11/19/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
americans you have the right to owns guns what are you all waiting for to taking your country back? you all outnumber the police force and the army and the elite, and what all you waiting for a for a real revolution? this incident is a great example, start shooting all these fucking drones. LOL

rockon
 Quoting: nosheeples 15684211

This could be on the list of "Shot Heard Round The World" list, and just the precursor of "Things To Come"!!!
jumpin Jack
tamatik

User ID: 1353151
Canada
11/19/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I too disagree with the way pigeon shoots are done..dont like that kinda hunting.. but Its legal.. get over it peta.. change the law if you want but dont infringe on someone elses space just because you disagree and then whine that your fancy bird got plucked., how would you like somone photographing your backyard actions.. Im sure what you do on YOUR OWN PROPERTY is legal..so is what these guys do..

ps..I got my deer this yr,,first in 5 yrs. now If i see a drone./// wonder how much meat is on them,.,,boil, broil or bbq?
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
11/19/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know why people like to shoot pigeons and cats and dogs and other little animals. It's because every time an animal is shot it makes the hunter feel like he is shooting a liberal. But of course shooting people gets you in jail but shooting the animals some people care about and there is very little that can be done. So the sadist part is satisfied and the killing goes on. aaahhhhhhh.
 Quoting: NWOarchitect 18131262

So... all psychos who shoot little animals are repubs...?

Nice try..

goof
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26746472
Sweden
11/19/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being a hunter myself I am absolutely 100% ok with the harvesting of animals for food, etc. But, what these guys are doing at these live pigeon shoots is absolutely deplorable!! It is 100% inhumane and cruel to these animals, watch the videos of these shoots for yourselves, they are disgusting. Any responsible hunter will tell you that their goal is to harvest their choice of game while making a clean kill. One shot, one kill, that is what responsible hunters believe in, not torturing animals. I hope the guys that are at these shoots someday feel in some small way the torture that they have inflicted on these animals. To kill animals merely for the joy of killing is sick and twisted on the highest order. In the same breath these shark guys have been butting heads with these pigeon shoot guys for a while, what did they think was going to happen invading the private airspace of a bunch of drunked up guys with guns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26901601

All the joking and fun aspects aside, I am 100% in agreement with you.

People that torture animals for fun or sport are seriously disturbed, and more likely than not, are just the kind of people that kills human for fun, or sport, aswell. I don't want one as a neighbour, that's for sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/19/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
"First one to hit that sumbitch gets 20 bucks!" grinning
 Quoting: Sneetch

Sounds like something said around my area of Tennessee....LOL. tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/19/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guns Rule!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25674130
United States
11/19/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm callin bsflag

Anyone at a shoot would have tracked it down.
This is a media ploy for publicity.
JennOfArc

User ID: 25237221
United States
11/19/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
These types of canned hunts are for spineless mouth breathing morons.
Phoenix Rising

United States
11/19/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tis the season so here is a song in honor of the HUNT!!!

Tankrocketabomb
jumpin Jack
NWOarchitect
United States
11/19/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why i cry no tears when nature wipes out thousands and thousands of people.
Him Again
User ID: 27749995
United States
11/19/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Woo HOO this made my day! Hunters 1 Libtards 0!

I'm waiting for someone to take down a military drone! That will be a day to celebrate! Seeing a animals rights drone shot down is a worthy replacement and almost equal in nature for me though!!!

Good job to whoever shot it!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9581395

Ahem. Have you seen these 'hunters' in action? They basically stand back about 30 - 40 feet, load up the old 12ga and open a box with a pigeon in it. The bird flies up about 3 feet before the 'hunter' blasts it. GREAT FUN!!! I don't understand why they even bother opening the box. Why not just blast it in the box? That would be even MORE FUN!!!

Yet, when people say that it's inhumane these 'great sportsmen' who are 'hunting' get all bent out of shape. One of those great humanitarians even ran his car into somebody taping them drive in to their 'hunt' club. What wonderful people. They probably even go to church!

Why don't they shoot clay pigeons? Because then they don't have the power of life and death in their hands, and we all know how fulfilling it must be to mercilessly blast cornered creatures. What brave sportsmen they are. Yeah, it's 'legal'. phhhht

What a bunch of dickless cowards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28101045
United States
11/19/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now thats just funny, aerial trespass and possibly illegal surveillance or stalking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19961452
United States
11/19/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
They can stop killing pigeons and start shooting thoose spy in the sky drones ..

man against man manned machines !

burnit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 218496

Maybe they are practicing for the big one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28101045
United States
11/19/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now thats just funny, aerial trespass and possibly illegal surveillance or stalking.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28101045

Not that I condone pigeons in a box as sport.
Waterbug

United States
11/19/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a bunch of dickless cowards.
 Quoting: Him Again 27749995

It's all relative.

Guess you've never heard of 'switching'..?

Pigeons, Doves, Robins... all about the same.
Very eatable.
Back in the day..at night, people with long poles or switches would sneak up on trees full of Robins.
They would then knock the helpless [they are blind in the dark] birds from the trees by the thousands.
Pinch off the head and into a sack for later cleaning..

What a feast.
waterlily

User ID: 19961452
United States
11/19/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Casting people who shoot pigeons in a bad light (even if you think they deserve it) does not change the privacy laws. Even the most depraved scum are protected by laws in the US, or at least they used to be.

So your emotional arguments against people who hunt or shoot pigeons at pigeon shoots don't mean a thing up against the law.

IT's like using the courtroom defense "Well the SOB made me so mad, he is a total mouth breathing jerk, he deserves to be hammered."

Go read the laws ... the drone people broke law and should be hauled into court.
*********** WaterLily ***********
" Do I dare
Disturb the universe?"
-- T. S. Elliot, Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

“We are as ignorant of the meaning of the dragon as we are of the meaning of the universe.”
-- Jorge Luis Borges
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pompey made his preparations for the war at the end of the winter, entered upon it at the commencement of spring,
and finished it in the middle of the summer."
-- Cicero, De Imperio Cn. Pompei
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
11/19/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.nbcphiladelphia.com]

Ha ha ha so much for THE RISE OF THE MACHINES....USA USA USA USA
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28085697

Good job hunters.....but next time make sure you shoot it down next time so the a-hole can't recover it.
Drone spying over PRIVATE PROPERTY needs to be stopped.
Waterbug

United States
11/19/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good job hunters.....but next time make sure you shoot it down next time so the a-hole can't recover it.
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

Didn't the courts recently rule that surveillance cameras could be placed on private property without warrant..?
That would open the door for drone overflights..
JennOfArc

United States
11/19/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
This isn't a court of law so if I want to say I think they're mouth breathing bastards I will. And..in fact people have petitioned their legislators to stop these sorts of hunts and they are in fact ILLEGAL in some states. And it's not just for pigeons, canned hunting of zoo animals/pet animals/ etc is illegal too.

Sadly some zoos have to sell animals,(circuses and petting zoos too) and hunting ranches, particularly in TX were purchasing the animals and selling them to their clients to shoot. Most often the animals aren't even let out of the cage. They're simply shot in the cage, and mounted.Hunters who wanted "more sport" had the big cats tied to a FENCE, before being shot.

Reminds me of the country western singer, Montgomery Gentry. He paid someone several thousands dollars to shoot a circus bear named "CUBBY". The bear was raised by people, was totally tame. Jackass filmed himself shooting it, claiming it was a wild bear.

Take a look at the VIDEO HERE
[link to www.liveleak.com]

Last Edited by JennOfArc on 11/19/2012 07:10 PM
JennOfArc

United States
11/19/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canned pigeon hunting.

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]
JennOfArc

United States
Report Abusive Post
This isn't a court of law so if I want to say I think they're mouth breathing bastards I will. And..in fact people have petitioned their legislators to stop these sorts of hunts and they are in fact ILLEGAL in some states. And it's not just for pigeons, canned hunting of zoo animals/pet animals/ etc is illegal too.

Sadly some zoos have to sell animals,(circuses and petting zoos too) and hunting ranches, particularly in TX were purchasing the animals and selling them to their clients to shoot. Most often the animals aren't even let out of the cage. They're simply shot in the cage, and mounted.Hunters who wanted "more sport" had the big cats tied to a FENCE, before being shot.

Reminds me of the country western singer, Montgomery Gentry. He paid someone several thousands dollars to shoot a circus bear named "CUBBY". The bear was raised by people, was totally tame. Jackass filmed himself shooting it, claiming it was a wild bear.

Take a look at the VIDEO here
[link to www.liveleak.com]
 Quoting: JennOfArc
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
Report Abusive Post

Didn't the courts recently rule that surveillance cameras could be placed on private property without warrant..?
That would open the door for drone overflights..
 Quoting: Waterbug

No they did not.
Waterbug

United States
11/19/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
No they did not.

My bad.. Thought I saw a thread.