HUNTER SHOOTS DOWN ANIMAL RIGHTS DRONE

thadividedsky

User ID: 28100294
United States
11/19/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HUNTER SHOOTS DOWN ANIMAL RIGHTS DRONE
How would these animal rights activists like it if the gun range flew these things over their homes while they were swimming in their pools, or while their daughters were sun bathing? Oh wait, they would be up in arms screaming about how their right to privacy was violated. Fucking liberal retards. I say the range should get their own drones that have katana's or even BB guns mounted to take out the drones the SHARKtards put up. They pull that shit where I live, I can press charges for voyeurism, we have laws against video tapping people without their knowledge/consent, especially if the person/s are on private property. Come on SHARK, come video tape my ass here, we'll see how quickly you scramble to protect yourselves when I stick it to you.
bushfing
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
11/19/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
No they did not.
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

My bad.. Thought I saw a thread.
 Quoting: Waterbug

You seem to have no concept of the term PRIVATE PROPERTY and the laws surrounding it.
....regardless if you saw a thread or not.....that's rather sad.
You should have been able to answer your own question.

Honestly too...think even with common sense...

Would you think it was LEGAL for a another person (were not even talking government here) putting camera up in your yard to spy on you and your family???

Use you head my naive friend.

spock

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 11/19/2012 07:39 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27812289
United States
11/19/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
SHARK claims this is the fourth time the drone has been shot at while trying to spy on what they claim are inhumane pigeon shoots.

um, how about you don't freaking spy on people thus you won't lose $4000 cameras made to spy on people!!!

wtf is wrong here?
and they're "mad" because it was shot down?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27809652

This reminds me of an exchange in the early stages of the Viet Nam war. LBJ asked Ho Chi Minh to stop shooting down our planes. Ho replied that he would stop shooting down our planes when we stopped flying them through Hanoi's air space.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27382151
United States
11/19/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being a hunter myself I am absolutely 100% ok with the harvesting of animals for food, etc. But, what these guys are doing at these live pigeon shoots is absolutely deplorable!! It is 100% inhumane and cruel to these animals, watch the videos of these shoots for yourselves, they are disgusting. Any responsible hunter will tell you that their goal is to harvest their choice of game while making a clean kill. One shot, one kill, that is what responsible hunters believe in, not torturing animals. I hope the guys that are at these shoots someday feel in some small way the torture that they have inflicted on these animals. To kill animals merely for the joy of killing is sick and twisted on the highest order. In the same breath these shark guys have been butting heads with these pigeon shoot guys for a while, what did they think was going to happen invading the private airspace of a bunch of drunked up guys with guns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26901601

All the joking and fun aspects aside, I am 100% in agreement with you.

People that torture animals for fun or sport are seriously disturbed, and more likely than not, are just the kind of people that kills human for fun, or sport, aswell. I don't want one as a neighbour, that's for sure.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26746472

clappaclappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24011342
United States
11/19/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
This isn't a court of law so if I want to say I think they're mouth breathing bastards I will. And..in fact people have petitioned their legislators to stop these sorts of hunts and they are in fact ILLEGAL in some states. And it's not just for pigeons, canned hunting of zoo animals/pet animals/ etc is illegal too.

Sadly some zoos have to sell animals,(circuses and petting zoos too) and hunting ranches, particularly in TX were purchasing the animals and selling them to their clients to shoot. Most often the animals aren't even let out of the cage. They're simply shot in the cage, and mounted.Hunters who wanted "more sport" had the big cats tied to a FENCE, before being shot.

Reminds me of the country western singer, Montgomery Gentry. He paid someone several thousands dollars to shoot a circus bear named "CUBBY". The bear was raised by people, was totally tame. Jackass filmed himself shooting it, claiming it was a wild bear.

Take a look at the VIDEO HERE
[link to www.liveleak.com]
 Quoting: JennOfArc

Give me a break! If this were 10 years ago and this had been conservatives trying to fly a small drone into some homosexual couples bedroom...to catch illegal (at the time) activity....you would be defending the homosexual couple. Now it is something the left doesn't like...and they think they can erase human rights in favor of "pigeon rights." WRONG!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28105277
United States
11/19/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
PETA is a terrorist organization. It would be really cool if we could just round them all up and ship them to GITMO or something. Did anyone here know that they used to go and actually protest the Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile? Yep, they did it! How fucking fascist do you have to be when you make it your lifes mission to control what people can eat??

Assholes...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12815397
United States
11/19/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see much sport in shooting birds you just let out of a cage.

However, won't deny I laughed at SHARK's drone getting taken down by what amounts to skeet guns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22037282
United States
11/19/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's OK...just buy another one:

[link to ardrone2.parrot.com]
JennOfArc

User ID: 25237221
United States
11/19/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This isn't a court of law so if I want to say I think they're mouth breathing bastards I will. And..in fact people have petitioned their legislators to stop these sorts of hunts and they are in fact ILLEGAL in some states. And it's not just for pigeons, canned hunting of zoo animals/pet animals/ etc is illegal too.

Sadly some zoos have to sell animals,(circuses and petting zoos too) and hunting ranches, particularly in TX were purchasing the animals and selling them to their clients to shoot. Most often the animals aren't even let out of the cage. They're simply shot in the cage, and mounted.Hunters who wanted "more sport" had the big cats tied to a FENCE, before being shot.

Reminds me of the country western singer, Montgomery Gentry. He paid someone several thousands dollars to shoot a circus bear named "CUBBY". The bear was raised by people, was totally tame. Jackass filmed himself shooting it, claiming it was a wild bear.

Take a look at the VIDEO HERE
[link to www.liveleak.com]

Give me a break! If this were 10 years ago and this had been conservatives trying to fly a small drone into some homosexual couples bedroom...to catch illegal (at the time) activity....you would be defending the homosexual couple. Now it is something the left doesn't like...and they think they can erase human rights in favor of "pigeon rights." WRONG!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24011342

Hunting and Canned Hunting are two different things. I'm not a liberal, I'm far from it.

As for homosexuals and flying drones into their bedrooms, kindly keep your fantasies to yourself.
thadividedsky

United States
11/19/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
PETA is a terrorist organization. It would be really cool if we could just round them all up and ship them to GITMO or something. Did anyone here know that they used to go and actually protest the Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile? Yep, they did it! How fucking fascist do you have to be when you make it your lifes mission to control what people can eat??

Assholes...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28105277

I wish I had known about that. I would have got money together to buy a tanker truck of ketchup and sprayed those pansies with it, woulda been fun. LMAO Afterall, they have no problem tossing buckets of paint at people, so fair is fair.
dpepper
User ID: 28101659
United States
11/19/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
So maybe when the people get tired of shooting drones
they will shoot the trophy hunters!

Like birds aren't already DISAPPEARING or are
very scarce compared to even two years ago.

So, WHY aren't these "animal rights" people talking about
the chem trails and other environmental concerns that are
wiping out our natural species?
thadividedsky

United States
11/19/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being a hunter myself I am absolutely 100% ok with the harvesting of animals for food, etc. But, what these guys are doing at these live pigeon shoots is absolutely deplorable!! It is 100% inhumane and cruel to these animals, watch the videos of these shoots for yourselves, they are disgusting. Any responsible hunter will tell you that their goal is to harvest their choice of game while making a clean kill. One shot, one kill, that is what responsible hunters believe in, not torturing animals. I hope the guys that are at these shoots someday feel in some small way the torture that they have inflicted on these animals. To kill animals merely for the joy of killing is sick and twisted on the highest order. In the same breath these shark guys have been butting heads with these pigeon shoot guys for a while, what did they think was going to happen invading the private airspace of a bunch of drunked up guys with guns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26901601

All the joking and fun aspects aside, I am 100% in agreement with you.

People that torture animals for fun or sport are seriously disturbed, and more likely than not, are just the kind of people that kills human for fun, or sport, aswell. I don't want one as a neighbour, that's for sure.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26746472

I also agree. I grew up with a strong tie to my native american heritage, going to northern Maine every summer and learning about my ancestors. I was taught from a young age to hunt for survival. Skinning the animals, turning the hides into something useful, storing the meat or eating it and grinding the bones down to return to the soil for crops is fine by me. But releasing animals for the purpose of killing them is just plain wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27268152
United States
11/19/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
awesome
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25663058
Canada
11/19/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
...As for homosexuals and flying drones into their bedrooms, kindly keep your fantasies to yourself.

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20574169
United States
11/19/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
My money is on the guys with the guns...good luck animal butt fuckers.
 Quoting: BRIEF

lol
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
11/19/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Super.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
11/19/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this is a fenced off area it is illegal to film over it, they could really set up this group filming for a hard fall next time they do this. Long jail time set up if done right. I have a few ideas I'll keep to my self lol.

Also how did they recover the unit? Trespassing?

To sum it up you can’t go film over the nudity colony, same thing here.
 Quoting: Chrit

I'm thinking "00" buck every other shell, can always pump one to the ground real quick and make a fast job of that flying busybody in the air...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Flettchette
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15138903
United States
11/19/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
canned hunts aren't my cup of tea. but they are legal.
shooting down drones that are trespassing on private property, now that is a sport I can get into.
I would have a "Dove Shoot" every weekend just so I could shoot down trespassing drone. You got to figure the animal right idiots would go broke after a few shoot downs.

put one of these up to shoot down trespassing drones.
[youtube] [link to youtu.be]
MaryAlananB

User ID: 28113005
United States
11/19/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
next time use a real high powered rifle with a hollow point and say goodbye drone, it will be in many pieces.

Like the flechettes too
ceawaves

User ID: 27820741
Germany
11/19/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
How does an animal right group get a hold of drones?
How does one or a group go about getting such things?

Last Edited by ceawaves on 11/19/2012 10:18 PM
Burt Gummer

United States
11/19/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ceawaves

Uhmmm....money. tard
ceawaves

User ID: 27820741
Germany
11/19/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uhmmm....money. tard

So who sales them? they have an online catalogs? or what?
I was not aware these things are for sale to the general public or certain groups..

Last Edited by ceawaves on 11/19/2012 10:22 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18371493
United States
11/19/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uhmmm....money. tard

I was not aware these things are for sale to the general public or certain groups..

Mail-order drones

"By Jennifer Rizzo and Chris Lawrence reporting from San Diego, CA

Calling all shoppers - drones for sale in aisle ten. Maybe you can't get your own spy-craft at your local Best Buy yet. But you can get one in the mail."

[link to security.blogs.cnn.com]
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
11/19/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello..? Earth to Burt.

Thread: Court Ok's Use of Warrantless Use of Hidden Surveillance Cameras
[snip]

In latest case to test how technological developments alter Americans' privacy, federal court sides with Justice Department on police use of concealed surveillance cameras on private property.

by Declan McCullagh October 30, 2012 10:45 AM PDT
Follow @declanm

Police are allowed in some circumstances to install hidden surveillance cameras on private property without obtaining a search warrant, a federal judge said yesterday.

Thread: Court OKs warrantless use of hidden surveillance cameras ON PRIVATE PROPERTY

Thread: Federal Court Approves Use of Hidden Surveillance Cameras on Private Property Without Warrants

No they did not.

You seem to have no concept of the term PRIVATE PROPERTY and the laws surrounding it.

Would you think it was LEGAL for a another person (were not even talking government here) putting camera up in your yard to spy on you and your family???

spock
Burt Gummer

United States
11/19/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uhmmm....money. tard

Dude...they are everywhere....you could even build one yourself from a model kit.

Here's just one company of MANY that makes these things.

Burt Gummer

United States
11/19/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello..? Earth to Burt.

[snip]

In latest case to test how technological developments alter Americans' privacy, federal court sides with Justice Department on police use of concealed surveillance cameras on private property.

Follow @declanm

Police are allowed in some circumstances to install hidden surveillance cameras on private property without obtaining a search warrant, a federal judge said yesterday.

Thread: Court OKs warrantless use of hidden surveillance cameras ON PRIVATE PROPERTY

Thread: Federal Court Approves Use of Hidden Surveillance Cameras on Private Property Without Warrants

No they did not.

spock

THIS IS DRUG RELATED ONLY.
...and it makes it so hard for people to read when you reverse the post order. stoned thwak

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 11/19/2012 10:33 PM
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
11/19/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello..? Earth to Burt.

[snip]

Follow @declanm

spock

THIS IS DRUG RELATED ONLY.

What the fuck ever. That's why I was asking.
I thought I had seen the threads.. I didn't read them..

But thanks, anyway..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 807883
United States
11/19/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Woo HOO this made my day! Hunters 1 Libtards 0!

I'm waiting for someone to take down a military drone! That will be a day to celebrate! Seeing a animals rights drone shot down is a worthy replacement and almost equal in nature for me though!!!

Good job to whoever shot it!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9581395

You can take down a drone with a .50 BMG. Or you can get a bunch of balloons with stainless 1/16th line in 20' lengths and fly the balloons in the path of the drones....
 Quoting: Redpaw360

Then you would have live drones(agents)kicking down your nearest anything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246336
United States
11/19/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
give the guy a medal.

Fuk drones.
mrmuffins69

User ID: 26959745
United States