Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,426 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 207,255
Pageviews Today: 343,950Threads Today: 140Posts Today: 2,686
06:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ALERT!!! NEW YORK MIGHT GET NUKED IN DECEMBER! THEN WW3!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
11/19/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ALERT!!! NEW YORK MIGHT GET NUKED IN DECEMBER! THEN WW3!
IN THE MOVIE THE DARK NIGHT RISES WHICH WAS RELEASED ON JULY 20TH 2012 IT WAS SAID THAT IN 5 MONTHS A NUKE WILL GO OFF IN NY AND THEN BATMAN SAID WAR/WW3 WILL TAKE PLACE!!!

5 MONTHS AFTER JULY IS DECEMBER 2012!!!

ALSO IN BATTLEFIELD 3 NEW YORK WAS ATTEMPTED TO GET NUKED BY TERRORISTS AND WHEN AMERICA ATTACKED IRAN THE RUSSIANS JOINED THE FIGHT ON IRAN'S SIDE AND THE WAR WAS ESCALATED INTO A WW3!

CALL OF DUTY MW3 TRAILER HAD THE M UPSIDE DOWN FOR A SECOND AND IT WAS SHOWN AS "CALL OF DUTY WW3!"

I HEARD ALSO MANY RESEARCHERS CLAIMING THAT THE US GOVERNMENT WILL NUKE NY TO THROW THE BLAME ON IRAN AND JUSTIFY A WAR WITH THEM!

ALSO THERE'S A CIVIL WAR IN THE MAKING
Thread: ALERT!!! CIVIL WAR IN THE MAKING! ALERT!!!!

AND ACCORDING TO EX KGB AGENT IN THE LINK AFTER ECONOMIC CRISIS FOLLOWS CIVIL WAR PANDEMICS AND CHAOS SO THE ENEMY INVASION AND TAKEN OVER OF THE COUNTRY BECOMES EASIER!

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED BY NOW OUR PRESIDENT WORKS FOR THE COBRAS/DRAGON'S RACE CHINESE!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

The president of the united states is working for the cobras/dragon's hybrid race/china!

Wake up americans our owners put the facts to our face through their movies and us instead of becoming alert we get entertained watching them.

At 1:10 they say all traces of our existence is being terminated! They just told us what ghrees have warned us through their articles from the 80s and that is the draconians on the moon plan to genocide the whole white and black race using their genetic creation hybrid draconian race/trojan horse on planet earth the chinese!

First china russia and islamic nations will exterminate europe america and all other countries then russia and china will exterminate the islamic nations and lastly the pure yellow race china and korea will exterminate russia just like the lunar agents have mentioned in their bible, when russia's time comes there will be no one left to help them out!

Russians wake up inform your people spread the word!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1512971

THEY DELAYED THE NEW GI JOE MOVIE FOR A GOOD REASON!
JUST LIKE THE HAD DELAYED THE NEW DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION GAME RIGHT BEFORE THE HUMAN REVOLUTION BROKE LOOSE IN EGYPT!

TO THE AGENTS THAT WILL RUSH TO SAY ITS JUST MOVIES I WANNA REMINDED THEM THE MANY MOVIES THAT PREDICTED 9/11 YEARS BEFORE THEY HAPPENED!

COINCIDENCE???

A QUOTE FROM POLICE OFFICER GORDON FROM THE MOVIE DARK NIGHT.

"FOR A DETECTIVE THERE IS NO COINCIDENCES!"

OUR OWNERS HAVE STAGED THE NEXT LUNAR SHOW ON OUR PLANET TRUMAN SHOW STYLE, WE SHOULD STOP THEM THIS TIME OR TAKE THE SHOW TO THEIR PLANET/MOON!

Thread: HACKERS AROUND THE WORLD UNITE TO SAVE OR AVENGE HUMANITY AND THE PLANET FROM WW3/ARANGEDDON! YOU CAN PUNISH THE GODS!(DRACONIANS)

ALSO MY FELLOW AMERICANS DONT GIVE YOUR GUNS AWAY BUT GET A HELL LOT MORE!

IN THE NEW MOVIE TOTAL RECALL WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT WILL DO TO AMERICANS WAS SHOWN AS WHAT THE BRITISH DID TO AUSTRALIANS AND THAT WAS TO DISPLACE THE POPULATION FROM THEIR HOMES INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS/FEMA FOR THEIR FAST AND QUICK EXTERMINATION SO ANOTHER RACE CAN TAKE AND LIVE ON THEIR LAND!

WHICH COUNTRY HAS EXCEEDED BY FAR THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IT CAN SUPPORT? WHICH COUNTRY NEEDS MORE SPACE LAND THAN ANYONE ELSE AND IS THE ONE WHO INSTIGATES WW3 USING ITS PUPPETS/LEADERS OF REST COUNTRIES?

HEAR IT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH CHINESE COMRADE CHI HAOTIAN!

Speech By Comrade Chi Haotian Vice-Chairman Of China's Military Commission December, 2005
[link to rense.com]

quotes from the above article:

"...The fact is, our 'development' refers to the great revitalization of the Chinese nation, which, of course, is not limited to the land we have now but also includes the whole world. As everybody knows, according to the views propagated by the Western scholars, humanity as a whole originated from one single mother in Africa. Therefore no race can claim racial superiority. However, according to the research conducted by most Chinese scholars, the Chinese are different from other races on earth. We did not originate in Africa(implying they came from the moon see chinese history). Instead, we originated independently in the land of China. Therefore, we can rightfully assert that we are the product of cultural roots of more than a million years, civilization and progress of more than ten thousand years, an ancient nation of five thousand years, and a single Chinese entity of two thousand years. This is the Chinese nation that calls itself 'descendants of Yan and Huang.'...

...Our per capita resources are much less than those of Germany's back then. In addition, economic development in the last twenty-plus years had a negative impact, and climates are rapidly changing for the worse. Our resources are in very short supply. The environment is severely polluted, especially that of soil, water, and air. Not only our ability to sustain and develop our race, but even its survival is gravely threatened, to a degree much greater than faced Germany back then Anybody who has been to Western countries knows that their living space is much better than ours. They have forests alongside the highways, while we hardly have any trees by our streets. Their sky is often blue with white clouds, while our sky is covered with a layer of dark haze. Their tap water is clean enough for drinking, while even our ground water is so polluted that it can't be drunk without filtering. They have few people in the streets, and two or three people can occupy a small residential building; in contrast our streets are always crawling with people, and several people have to share one room.

Many years ago, there was a book titled Yellow Catastrophes. It said that, due to our following the American style of consumption, our limited resources would no longer support the population and society would collapse once our population reaches 1.3 billion. Now our population has already exceeded this limit, and we are now relying on imports to sustain our nation. It's not that we haven't paid attention to this issue. The Ministry of Land Resources is specialized in this issue. But we must understand that the term 'living space' (lebenstraum) is too closely related to Nazi Germany...

...Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the 'issue of America' is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another Chinaunder the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the White race. We the descendants of the Chinese nation are ENTITLED to the possession of the land! It is historical destiny that China and United States will come into unavoidable confrontation on a narrow path and fight. In the long run, the relationship of China and the United States is one of a life-and-death struggle. Of course, right now it is not the time to openly break up with them yet. Our reform and opening to the outside world still rely on their capital and technology. We still need America. Therefore, we must do everything we can to promote our relationship with America, learn from America in all aspects and use America as an example to reconstruct our country. Only by using special means to 'clean up' America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves. ...

...It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century, a century in which the CCP leads the world. We, as revolutionary humanitarians, do not want deaths, But if history confronts us with a choice between deaths of Chinese and those of Americans, we'd have to pick the latter, as, for us, it is more important to safeguard the lives of the Chinese people and the life of our Party..."

THE CHINESE DRAGON AND THE GENOCIDE OF THE PEOPLE OF THE PLANET
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]

"...In the above, it is also their huge nuclear weaponry which should be included. To military dogma of China has always been the combination of nuclear and conventional warfare and it has been summarised in the phrase "the final winner will be the one who will see his bayonet in blood" but after a nuclear attack. The nuclear attack is not the last but the first choice and the first step for the Chinese. The invasion and the use of the bayonet and the slaughtering of the civilians are the last one.

See also
Thread: G.I. Joe Retaliation - The Cobras(chinese draconians) have infiltrated the white house!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23953120
United States
11/19/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ALERT!!! NEW YORK MIGHT GET NUKED IN DECEMBER! THEN WW3!
bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11330901
United States
11/19/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I HEARD ALSO MANY RESEARCHERS CLAIMING THAT THE US GOVERNMENT WILL NUKE NY TO THROW THE BLAME ON IRAN AND JUSTIFY A WAR WITH THEM!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

You know, about a year ago I heard a guy say something like this on an AM talk show. It may have been Noory, not positive. But it was something along the lines of a dirty nuclear bomb will go off in Manhattan and Iran will be blamed.

Interesting you mention this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1524497
France
11/19/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
also in the tv series last resort a nuke explodes 200 miles off the cost of NY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1159339
Canada
11/19/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
New York = The big Apple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25613380
United States
11/19/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know of one instance where Israel gave jet fighter tech to China that was given to it by the US. There is sporadic mention of the NYC Israeli embassy having a high radiation count. The people who run the world's finances are moving their operation to Asia. There was something about the Bill Clinton campaign financing being funneled funds from the Red army, is that what it was? Kissinger has had ties to private or public Chinese business as a financial advisor, the specifics of which he wouldn't come up off of and was subsequently scratched from the list to head the 911 investigation. Bush Senior was de facto ambassador there back in the day. The Rockefellers are in the mix there somewhere, can't remember the specifics. A huge swath of American business was offshored there. We're being poisoned with Chinese goods. What did I leave out? The list has to be endless. I love Chinese food and their traditional medicine is a happening thing. Maybe we could preemptively miscegenate there asses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25613380
United States
11/19/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know of one instance where Israel gave jet fighter tech to China that was given to it by the US. There is sporadic mention of the NYC Israeli embassy having a high radiation count. The people who run the world's finances are moving their operation to Asia. There was something about the Bill Clinton campaign financing being funneled funds from the Red army, is that what it was? Kissinger has had ties to private or public Chinese business as a financial advisor, the specifics of which he wouldn't come up off of and was subsequently scratched from the list to head the 911 investigation. Bush Senior was de facto ambassador there back in the day. The Rockefellers are in the mix there somewhere, can't remember the specifics. A huge swath of American business was offshored there. We're being poisoned with Chinese goods. What did I leave out? The list has to be endless. I love Chinese food and their traditional medicine is a happening thing. Maybe we could preemptively miscegenate there asses.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25613380

*their asses
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19534453
United States
11/19/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I AM SEEING THIS YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME SHIT MY FUCKING PANTS I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551413
United States
11/19/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
New York = The big Apple
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1159339

Dont forget in tv series "Heroes" a nuclear explosion takes place as well
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551413
United States
11/19/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I AM SEEING THIS YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME SHIT MY FUCKING PANTS I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19534453

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
11/19/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19534453

rockon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1551413

In 1998 I was aboard the ufo that went inside (POD) the airplane about to hit WTC tower ..

I watched in unfold alikes the movie milenium ...

911 happened 2 years after that ...

In 2023 I was in manhattan park , were there this gigantic monument in memoir of 911 and what came years after ...

The date was erased .... partialy destroyed ..

I was taken at the moment new york was destroyed by 2 nuclear weapons ..

First one hidden in an air conditioning unit compressor detonated at Empire state building 3rd level '''

second one at Statue of liverty arm hidden in electrical panel detonated 10 minutes later , menphis , Washinton, LA, Seatle , Colorado , Orlando , Boston ,detroit all destroyed in same way ....

and no way to trace the culprits , america declared war to the world , and the world burnt america down to its foundations .....

WW3 all our armagedon ....

as Last resort God will use to rid its body of demon parasites feeding on the energy of the innocent that under the current environment is not so innocent at all ..

Eyes that see had bleed blind ...

extreme_se
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14732648
United States
11/19/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
You do realize once a nuke is dropped on a foreign country, there is no war. Just global holocaust.

So any theory about the starting of WW3 that claims it will be initiated by the dropping of a nuke is absurd.
letsgetnihilistic

User ID: 26617053
United States
11/19/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The government already committed 9/11 to justify one series of military actions so I don't see why they wouldn't be willing to do it again.
"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

"Freedom, baby...is never having to say you're sorry."-The Devil's Advocate

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."-George Orwell

"If I shall exist eternally, how shall I exist tomorrow?"-Franz Kafka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14443159
United States
11/19/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
the chinese language system is a glyph system that's been hinted in many Sci-fi movies that has alien origin. it also has amazing similarities to ancient Egyptian glyphs, which came from previous civilization Atlantis. It's safe to say Chinese didn't evolve from Sub-saharan negroes to say at least.
damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27918472
United States
11/19/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Avenger's ending is also about saving New York City from getting hit by a nuclear bomb, it's not coincidence. The bomb is also fired by one of our own troops from a jet, hmmmm. The number "322" also appeared twice in The Dark Knight Rises. Once in the first armory/warehouse scene with Fox and another before or during the Gotham football game in the stadium. Kind of weird.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924490
United States
11/19/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
NYC is the honeypot for the world's wealthy elite.

Especially the NYSE.

Not just Americans, but people all over the whole world do not want anything to happen to the markets.

Iran is not worth false flagging any city with a nuke for.

If they want Iran, they will go get Iran. They dont care what the people think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 801546
United States
11/19/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea sorry, the movies ARE just the movies. Anyone who seriously is suggesting that the movies are predicting the future perhaps needs to be mentally evaluated.

Sure, things happen that often times we can look back at older movies and gasp, and realize it happened in this movie, tv show, or book first. Why? Because we are all living on the same planet. Most novels, scripts for movies, tv shows, etc - are based on CURRENT EVENTS. Therefore, many of the plots that we see in film or in books, are based on possible future events, that are sometimes likely to actually occur.

It is nothing mystical. It isn't a conspiracy. It is common sense.

As for NYC being nuked, I HIGHLY doubt that. That isn't what any of the major factions in the world want, except for perhaps Iran, North Korea, some muslim extremists, etc.

Also, as the person above me mentioned, the US doesn't need to nuke its biggest city to justify going to war with Iran. When our elite are ready to invade Iran, believe me, they will.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
11/19/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea sorry, the movies ARE just the movies. Anyone who seriously is suggesting that the movies are predicting the future perhaps needs to be mentally evaluated.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

To the fact is they program the events ....

People & society is programed by movies & media ...

all james bond movie items are todays reality as 1940

science fiction is today reality ..

Dick tracy watch TV (1936) is todays cell phone ..

and only thing that does not change are stupid people & debunkers of the evident, that infection humanity cannot realy rid of it ....

tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
11/20/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

You know, about a year ago I heard a guy say something like this on an AM talk show. It may have been Noory, not positive. But it was something along the lines of a dirty nuclear bomb will go off in Manhattan and Iran will be blamed.

Interesting you mention this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11330901

It will be another false flag!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/20/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!! The bat said it. it must be prophetic...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
11/20/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25613380

see also
THE NOTORIOUS OPENING UP OF NEW MARKETS OF THE US IN CHINA IN 1972, LED TO TODAY'S ENSLAVEMENT OF THE BANKRUPT USA AND THE WEST BY CHINA.
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]

And china indeed poisons all other countries with their toxic cheap products!
Its also written in their book "the art of war by sun tzu" as their favorite way of defeating their enemy is to poison their water and food supplies!

see also
Thread: CHINESE TOXIC PRODUCTS LISTED ON MSN!

There was a thread on this forum named "chinese toxic products endless list" which was removed as it indeed had an endless mind blowing list of all chinese toxic products!

The slow poisoning of the population of earth by the dragon's race is similar to the strategy of cooking a frog in slow fire!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1562146
Netherlands
11/20/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
New York = The big Apple

INDEED!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28133527
United States
11/20/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1524497

New York = The big Apple

Holly shit you guys remind me the many movies that predicted 9/11 where they had the twin towers getting blown up and demolished. If NY indeed gets nuked we should arrest and interrogate the movie producers and directors ASAP!!!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

9/11 Hollywood NWO They Knew! A MUST SEE!
[YOUTUBE [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28133527
United States
11/20/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1524497

New York = The big Apple

Holly shit you guys remind me the many movies that predicted 9/11 where they had the twin towers getting blown up and demolished. If NY indeed gets nuked we should arrest and interrogate the movie producers and directors ASAP!!!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

9/11 Hollywood NWO They Knew! A MUST SEE!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28133527

Second video should be fixed now.

Watch both of the people mind blowing stuff!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19131216
Canada
11/20/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
If a nuke did go off in NY and it was blamed on Iran, I'm sure the shit would hit the fan BIG TIME with us folk and the folk who have read or heard about it happening from the past. It couldn't be more obvious if that was to happen.

Scary shit, but with what they do out in the open these days...very plausible..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1162227
United States
11/20/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Batman said it in a movie so it must be true. Next thing is you'll claim batman is your uncle :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
11/20/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Friesland , toch ?

With the o wheel ... Atraction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9128390
Australia
11/20/2012 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Imagine that..woowweeee
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
11/20/2012 06:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: Isnt there a prophecy about the Statue of Liberty falling into the sea???

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28133474
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
ALSO IN BATTLEFIELD 3 NEW YORK WAS ATTEMPTED TO GET NUKED BY TERRORISTS AND WHEN AMERICA ATTACKED IRAN THE RUSSIANS JOINED THE FIGHT ON IRAN'S SIDE AND THE WAR WAS ESCALATED INTO A WW3!

Thats bullshit because i distinctly remember half of the game with you being some bad ass Russian special forces guy tracking down a nuke that was going to be used in europe by some crazy other russian and islamic fundamentalists.

The twist was that people thought the russians did it, when they were just trying to stop the nukes going off that they inadvertantly gave to extremists.

The crazy part of that game was everybody thinking the russians were the bad guys when they were trying to save everybody.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 957572
United States
11/20/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
second one at Statue of liverty arm hidden in electrical panel detonated 10 minutes later , menphis , Washinton, LA, Seatle , Colorado , Orlando , Boston ,detroit all destroyed in same way ....

and when those nuke plants in that area go all fucko bazoo , then what ?

the chinese are going to have an irradiated wasteland after 100 nuke plants go up in flames .

then after decades of overpumping the oglalla goes dry and food production goes way down .

then any american freedom fighter worth two shits knows that sabotaging the mississippi river brings much shipping to a painful halt.

plus a few hundreds of abandoned oil rigs are ripe for a little creative explosive fun to make it into a toxic sea going round the world.

last but not least forest fires will not be suppressed in most cases , got matches ?

so a charred glowing wasteland full of angry armed people with nothing too lose , we will bleed the hopsings until they decide invading was a really really bad idea.

GLP