Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,370 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 546,667
Pageviews Today: 910,921Threads Today: 308Posts Today: 5,414
10:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ALERT!!! NEW YORK MIGHT GET NUKED IN DECEMBER! THEN WW3!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
11/20/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ALERT!!! NEW YORK MIGHT GET NUKED IN DECEMBER! THEN WW3!
Ooh hahaha stompstomp the itswetico desease ?
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
11/20/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once again, as per usual......Nothing will happen.
:kitten on fence:
stoop-kid
User ID: 25395297
United States
11/20/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting... I had a dream when I was a child some time before 9-11; America had been invaded by a foreign force that marched through the streets but a big wave of water came and swept them out to the sea into their deaths. I don't recall where they came from (either Russia or China) nor could I figure out if the waves were symbolic of something else, but this is damn interesting. I feel bad for NY. I had started noticing a trend with the movies and the whole big Apple/ nuclear bomb threat plot. Quite scary.
mrclean

User ID: 17679889
Switzerland
11/20/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
norespect

garybusey1

Because saying it in ALL CAPS doesn't make it true...
mrclean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28131541
Germany
11/20/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Blue Skies

Beautiful picture/painting.
Bitch Bitch Bitch
User ID: 1351603
United States
11/20/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh would that be York County, PA?

Why?

The other one already has been nuked. (smirk)

Look, I'm not waiting until December.

New (yeah right) York wants it fucking now.

Why? Well I waited since 1958 for something good to happen and it never did.

So?

Your time is up!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27673169
Brazil
11/20/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ooh hahaha stompstomp the itswetico desease ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11223885

I see what you did here, ohaf...

"stompstomp" = 996 = "new york nuked"

You keep using the same method to communicate...
waterman

User ID: 26724077
United States
11/20/2012 07:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: Prophecy the Statue of Liberty will fall (False Flag possibility, webcams installed just last year on October 28)

statue of libert
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27733980
Australia
11/20/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can't happen

In Ghostbusters 2, the statue of liberty came alive, that has to happen first
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/20/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Friesland , toch ?

With the o wheel ... Atraction
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11223885

o wheel = Barack Obama

What did you mean with that?
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/20/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
you know ohaf, if you keep using this method, your message will keep very ambiguous, and hard to decode...

why you don't speak straight about what you know?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19782831
United States
11/20/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
IN THE MOVIE THE DARK NIGHT RISES WHICH WAS RELEASED ON JULY 20TH 2012 IT WAS SAID THAT IN 5 MONTHS A NUKE WILL GO OFF IN NY AND THEN BATMAN SAID WAR/WW3 WILL TAKE PLACE!!!

5 MONTHS AFTER JULY IS DECEMBER 2012!!!

ALSO IN BATTLEFIELD 3 NEW YORK WAS ATTEMPTED TO GET NUKED BY TERRORISTS AND WHEN AMERICA ATTACKED IRAN THE RUSSIANS JOINED THE FIGHT ON IRAN'S SIDE AND THE WAR WAS ESCALATED INTO A WW3!

CALL OF DUTY MW3 TRAILER HAD THE M UPSIDE DOWN FOR A SECOND AND IT WAS SHOWN AS "CALL OF DUTY WW3!"

I HEARD ALSO MANY RESEARCHERS CLAIMING THAT THE US GOVERNMENT WILL NUKE NY TO THROW THE BLAME ON IRAN AND JUSTIFY A WAR WITH THEM!

ALSO THERE'S A CIVIL WAR IN THE MAKING
Thread: ALERT!!! CIVIL WAR IN THE MAKING! ALERT!!!!

AND ACCORDING TO EX KGB AGENT IN THE LINK AFTER ECONOMIC CRISIS FOLLOWS CIVIL WAR PANDEMICS AND CHAOS SO THE ENEMY INVASION AND TAKEN OVER OF THE COUNTRY BECOMES EASIER!

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED BY NOW OUR PRESIDENT WORKS FOR THE COBRAS/DRAGON'S RACE CHINESE!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

The president of the united states is working for the cobras/dragon's hybrid race/china!

Wake up americans our owners put the facts to our face through their movies and us instead of becoming alert we get entertained watching them.

At 1:10 they say all traces of our existence is being terminated! They just told us what ghrees have warned us through their articles from the 80s and that is the draconians on the moon plan to genocide the whole white and black race using their genetic creation hybrid draconian race/trojan horse on planet earth the chinese!

First china russia and islamic nations will exterminate europe america and all other countries then russia and china will exterminate the islamic nations and lastly the pure yellow race china and korea will exterminate russia just like the lunar agents have mentioned in their bible, when russia's time comes there will be no one left to help them out!

Russians wake up inform your people spread the word!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1512971

THEY DELAYED THE NEW GI JOE MOVIE FOR A GOOD REASON!
JUST LIKE THE HAD DELAYED THE NEW DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION GAME RIGHT BEFORE THE HUMAN REVOLUTION BROKE LOOSE IN EGYPT!

TO THE AGENTS THAT WILL RUSH TO SAY ITS JUST MOVIES I WANNA REMINDED THEM THE MANY MOVIES THAT PREDICTED 9/11 YEARS BEFORE THEY HAPPENED!

COINCIDENCE???

A QUOTE FROM POLICE OFFICER GORDON FROM THE MOVIE DARK NIGHT.

"FOR A DETECTIVE THERE IS NO COINCIDENCES!"

OUR OWNERS HAVE STAGED THE NEXT LUNAR SHOW ON OUR PLANET TRUMAN SHOW STYLE, WE SHOULD STOP THEM THIS TIME OR TAKE THE SHOW TO THEIR PLANET/MOON!

Thread: HACKERS AROUND THE WORLD UNITE TO SAVE OR AVENGE HUMANITY AND THE PLANET FROM WW3/ARANGEDDON! YOU CAN PUNISH THE GODS!(DRACONIANS)

ALSO MY FELLOW AMERICANS DONT GIVE YOUR GUNS AWAY BUT GET A HELL LOT MORE!

IN THE NEW MOVIE TOTAL RECALL WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT WILL DO TO AMERICANS WAS SHOWN AS WHAT THE BRITISH DID TO AUSTRALIANS AND THAT WAS TO DISPLACE THE POPULATION FROM THEIR HOMES INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS/FEMA FOR THEIR FAST AND QUICK EXTERMINATION SO ANOTHER RACE CAN TAKE AND LIVE ON THEIR LAND!

WHICH COUNTRY HAS EXCEEDED BY FAR THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IT CAN SUPPORT? WHICH COUNTRY NEEDS MORE SPACE LAND THAN ANYONE ELSE AND IS THE ONE WHO INSTIGATES WW3 USING ITS PUPPETS/LEADERS OF REST COUNTRIES?

HEAR IT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH CHINESE COMRADE CHI HAOTIAN!

Speech By Comrade Chi Haotian Vice-Chairman Of China's Military Commission December, 2005
[link to rense.com]

quotes from the above article:

"...The fact is, our 'development' refers to the great revitalization of the Chinese nation, which, of course, is not limited to the land we have now but also includes the whole world. As everybody knows, according to the views propagated by the Western scholars, humanity as a whole originated from one single mother in Africa. Therefore no race can claim racial superiority. However, according to the research conducted by most Chinese scholars, the Chinese are different from other races on earth. We did not originate in Africa(implying they came from the moon see chinese history). Instead, we originated independently in the land of China. Therefore, we can rightfully assert that we are the product of cultural roots of more than a million years, civilization and progress of more than ten thousand years, an ancient nation of five thousand years, and a single Chinese entity of two thousand years. This is the Chinese nation that calls itself 'descendants of Yan and Huang.'...

...Our per capita resources are much less than those of Germany's back then. In addition, economic development in the last twenty-plus years had a negative impact, and climates are rapidly changing for the worse. Our resources are in very short supply. The environment is severely polluted, especially that of soil, water, and air. Not only our ability to sustain and develop our race, but even its survival is gravely threatened, to a degree much greater than faced Germany back then Anybody who has been to Western countries knows that their living space is much better than ours. They have forests alongside the highways, while we hardly have any trees by our streets. Their sky is often blue with white clouds, while our sky is covered with a layer of dark haze. Their tap water is clean enough for drinking, while even our ground water is so polluted that it can't be drunk without filtering. They have few people in the streets, and two or three people can occupy a small residential building; in contrast our streets are always crawling with people, and several people have to share one room.

Many years ago, there was a book titled Yellow Catastrophes. It said that, due to our following the American style of consumption, our limited resources would no longer support the population and society would collapse once our population reaches 1.3 billion. Now our population has already exceeded this limit, and we are now relying on imports to sustain our nation. It's not that we haven't paid attention to this issue. The Ministry of Land Resources is specialized in this issue. But we must understand that the term 'living space' (lebenstraum) is too closely related to Nazi Germany...

...Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the 'issue of America' is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another Chinaunder the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the White race. We the descendants of the Chinese nation are ENTITLED to the possession of the land! It is historical destiny that China and United States will come into unavoidable confrontation on a narrow path and fight. In the long run, the relationship of China and the United States is one of a life-and-death struggle. Of course, right now it is not the time to openly break up with them yet. Our reform and opening to the outside world still rely on their capital and technology. We still need America. Therefore, we must do everything we can to promote our relationship with America, learn from America in all aspects and use America as an example to reconstruct our country. Only by using special means to 'clean up' America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves. ...

...It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century, a century in which the CCP leads the world. We, as revolutionary humanitarians, do not want deaths, But if history confronts us with a choice between deaths of Chinese and those of Americans, we'd have to pick the latter, as, for us, it is more important to safeguard the lives of the Chinese people and the life of our Party..."

THE CHINESE DRAGON AND THE GENOCIDE OF THE PEOPLE OF THE PLANET
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]

"...In the above, it is also their huge nuclear weaponry which should be included. To military dogma of China has always been the combination of nuclear and conventional warfare and it has been summarised in the phrase "the final winner will be the one who will see his bayonet in blood" but after a nuclear attack. The nuclear attack is not the last but the first choice and the first step for the Chinese. The invasion and the use of the bayonet and the slaughtering of the civilians are the last one.

See also
Thread: G.I. Joe Retaliation - The Cobras(chinese draconians) have infiltrated the white house!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

**That's what happens when you vote for "hope and change", you get the hammer dropped on your head by God...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26920547
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Batman said it in a movie so it must be true. Next thing is you'll claim batman is your uncle :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1162227

No Wonder Woman is my Uncle. It's a long story.

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28078721
United States
11/20/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yea sorry, the movies ARE just the movies. Anyone who seriously is suggesting that the movies are predicting the future perhaps needs to be mentally evaluated.

Sure, things happen that often times we can look back at older movies and gasp, and realize it happened in this movie, tv show, or book first. Why? Because we are all living on the same planet. Most novels, scripts for movies, tv shows, etc - are based on CURRENT EVENTS. Therefore, many of the plots that we see in film or in books, are based on possible future events, that are sometimes likely to actually occur.

It is nothing mystical. It isn't a conspiracy. It is common sense.

As for NYC being nuked, I HIGHLY doubt that. That isn't what any of the major factions in the world want, except for perhaps Iran, North Korea, some muslim extremists, etc.

Also, as the person above me mentioned, the US doesn't need to nuke its biggest city to justify going to war with Iran. When our elite are ready to invade Iran, believe me, they will.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

Hitokiri

User ID: 9643645
United States
11/20/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
You lost me at "dark knight rises..."
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history." - George Bernard Shaw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25676821
United States
11/20/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I AM SEEING THIS YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME SHIT MY FUCKING PANTS I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19534453

I'd be movin'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27177312
United States
11/20/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I AM SEEING THIS YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME SHIT MY FUCKING PANTS I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!

You people! Not even a flikr of a chance. You New Yakers eat yourselves from the inside. No need for any outside help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25385232
United States
11/20/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
You do realize once a nuke is dropped on a foreign country, there is no war. Just global holocaust.

So any theory about the starting of WW3 that claims it will be initiated by the dropping of a nuke is absurd.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14732648

Umm, wrong. You over-estimate the power of nuclear weapons. Most nukes that would be used are 10 kilotons. Most attacks would be dropped in multiple smaller warheads. It is a precise strike with maximum devastation. The world has already endured hundreds of nuclear tests. In a nuclear war...the world may be hurting, but far from dead. Humanity will still continue to fight after a nuclear war.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15030665
United States
11/20/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I told you guys that you'd find gold in horse shit, you'd prolly try and find it... Stupid thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27219251
United States
11/20/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would you fucking morons please stop looking for clues in your little boy fantasy movies? GI Joe? Batman? How fucking old are are you? 12?

You are without doubt the biggest moron I have ever heard from.

Are there real conspiracies? Yes. Do they involve Batman or GI Joe? No, you stupid little boy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15030665
United States
11/20/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would you fucking morons please stop looking for clues in your little boy fantasy movies? GI Joe? Batman? How fucking old are are you? 12?

You are without doubt the biggest moron I have ever heard from.

Are there real conspiracies? Yes. Do they involve Batman or GI Joe? No, you stupid little boy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27219251

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
11/20/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Blue Skies

Beautiful picture/painting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28131541

Thanks. I found it online. Now I have no idea where. A shame because their was quite a few good ones on the same site. lol
:kitten on fence:
Wolverine

User ID: 16344097
United States
11/20/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look genius's just about 100% of China's economy is through our buying their goods. To let anything happen to us would be economic destruction never mind possible retaliation. Once the dollar fails and we can't pay them back that is when it gets hairy!
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You must submit to supreme suffering in order to discover the completion of joy."
- John "Calvin" Rambo
Wolverine

United States
11/20/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Relax anything that happens to us it destroys economies in very powerful nations China is at the top of that list, their economy runs on the U.S. buying their goods. Plus we are huge and it would take a massive one time strike to take out the entire U.S. You in NEW YORK if you were to get hit would not know it so stop worrying it will be over quickly for you. If a massive one time strike were launched before any missiles hit our missiles would be launched and it would be over for who launched against us, plus their alleys. No bombs will hit the U.S. if anything we will crumble economically and just be removed from the world affairs. America will still be here, we just won't be active in world affairs. It would cost them to much to invade us and for what purpose. It will only subdue us as a world power for a few decades that is worst case scenario! Calm down!
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You must submit to supreme suffering in order to discover the completion of joy."
- John "Calvin" Rambo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 866353
United States
11/20/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dude you jammed in like 5 doomsday scenarios in one post. Pick one dammit. Why are you using movies for doomsday dates? When did that become scientific?

A consolidation of other doomsday posts by other idiots...WOW.

Humanity, come on man!
Wolverine

United States
11/20/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Plus this is what happens when Coloradians are allowed to smoke pot! I knew it was gonna happen!

- John "Calvin" Rambo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 636900
United States
11/20/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
If America was nuked the land would be useless to the Chinese for thousands of years......makes no sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6418263
United States
11/20/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are massive benefits to the nuking of NYC. The denial of natural rights to all the citizens there and the seat of the UN make it a place where nuking would be a benefit to mankind. But, please, whoever is going to nuke NYC, wait until the UN is in session? That would double the benefit.

...and while you're at it, the District of Criminals is not too far, maybe you can take care of that too?

Honestly, when I was a kid, we used to drop jokes about nuking both. People talk about nuking Iran or Iraq or Syria, but in reality nuking NYC and DC would, by far, create the biggest benefit to mankind since the creation of fire. The people that live and work in those two cities have done far more to enslave mankind by a factor of 10 than any of the aforementioned middle east countries.

If it happens, I will mourn my friends and relatives but, they chose to live there in those evil places and, as such, are part of the evil.

Don't look east if you see a flash.I can hear the keyboards clicking, ready to flame me. Go ahead. In the back of your mind you know its true.
No More Lies

User ID: 1707881
United States
11/20/2012 08:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
Guaranteed not to happen now.

What's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would it still have happened if you hadn't said anything?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3650237
United States
11/20/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
You people are SOOOO freaking funny!!! LOL

hf

tounge

GLP