Cerebellum ^ CANNABIS IS THE Tree of Life

Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
11/19/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Cerebellum ^ CANNABIS IS THE Tree of Life
I was able to drop a very strong narcotic and eight other medications when I found this precious herb. It opened my mind to all the fake programs we are thought from cradle to grave.

Peace
Amy
Horus
User ID: 19949961
Iceland
11/20/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was able to drop a very strong narcotic and eight other medications when I found this precious herb. It opened my mind to all the fake programs we are thought from cradle to grave.

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

the end of the age of greed.

keep witnessing!
let the truth be heard.
gates of hell opening,
if not for your word.

the trigger we hide
inside our tiny head.
is there to light,
and illuminate the dead.

as slaves once served
in a garden of sages.
by awakening unnerved,
afraid through the ages.

soon our sages return
to check on their seeds.
our tormentors burn
for their evil deeds.

inherit the earth
all those who will;
give freedom it's birth,
the soil will till.

and this time around,
unafraid we are not.
our creator us found,
the maker of pot.

after our heartaches
have healed into scars.
not repeating our mistakes
we reach for the stars.
hf
Horus
User ID: 19949961
Iceland
11/20/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
oops,
was supposed to be:

and this time around,
afraid we are not.
our creator us found,
the maker of pot.

stoner
seer

User ID: 1529717
United States
11/20/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Mycelium

User ID: 17882166
United States
11/20/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about "evolved from," but "The DNA of humans and lettuce is 16% identical." [link to ask.metafilter.com]

The plant kingdom clearly preceded the Animal kingdom so it is simple logic to see we share a common ancestor with our friend, Mary Jane.

Great info. Great thread. Keep it coming!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3932476
Kenya
11/20/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
stonerbonghit
Perseus7  (OP)

User ID: 22219533
United States
11/20/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

the end of the age of greed.

keep witnessing!
let the truth be heard.
gates of hell opening,
if not for your word.

the trigger we hide
inside our tiny head.
is there to light,
and illuminate the dead.

as slaves once served
in a garden of sages.
by awakening unnerved,
afraid through the ages.

soon our sages return
to check on their seeds.
our tormentors burn
for their evil deeds.

inherit the earth
all those who will;
give freedom it's birth,
the soil will till.

and this time around,
unafraid we are not.
our creator us found,
the maker of pot.

after our heartaches
have healed into scars.
not repeating our mistakes
we reach for the stars.
hf
 Quoting: Horus 19949961

That was really wonderful, thanks so much.
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Perseus7  (OP)

User ID: 22219533
United States
11/20/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about "evolved from," but "The DNA of humans and lettuce is 16% identical." [link to ask.metafilter.com]

The plant kingdom clearly preceded the Animal kingdom so it is simple logic to see we share a common ancestor with our friend, Mary Jane.

Great info. Great thread. Keep it coming!
 Quoting: Mycelium

Yes good info, the main reason why I feel it is a big part of who we are is not just because of the image on our cerebellum but because of the Endo-cannabinoid system that we rely on to be healthy. This alone is enough to take a really close look at the synergistic relationship of humans with cannabis the plant. Lettuce while really good for humans will not cure aggressive deadly cancer, but cannabis can..etc.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 11/20/2012 02:58 AM
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
AFGW
User ID: 21140569
United States
11/20/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Egyptian eye ( Horus or Ra I think) next to the peneal gland - wow
 Quoting: Rudysarsof

I know, Right?!?
That is crazy.
AFGW
User ID: 21140569
United States
11/20/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh funny everyone njomnjom eew mjommjom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11223885

You again?
What the hell are you trying to say?
Sol Neman

User ID: 25567431
United States
11/20/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting theory. I like it.

I've never understood how a plant that co-evolved along side humans for the last few millenia could be completely demonized in less than 100 years. I've always thought it'd be really funny to find out we've had the cure to cancer and many other terminal diseases right in front of us the whole time. Without getting into a political debate, I really hope that cannabis, at the minimum, rescheduled as a "drug" with known medicinal value so it can be studied. If we spent just 10% of the budget we use towards criminalizing cannabis on legitimate studies, I think we would find numerous uses for it and that it is a cure for many ailments.

As far as hemp is concerned, I think it is completely ridiculous that industrial hemp is outlawed simply because it has a minuscule amount of THC. There are so many uses for hemp that I firmly believe it would turn the USA back into an industrial capital of the world. Just to name a few uses: Bio-fuel, fiber (paper, rope, textiles) and plastics. It can also be a food source (seeds, oil, beverages).
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/20/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
As far as hemp is concerned, I think it is completely ridiculous that industrial hemp is outlawed simply because it has a minuscule amount of THC. There are so many uses for hemp that I firmly believe it would turn the USA back into an industrial capital of the world. Just to name a few uses: Bio-fuel, fiber (paper, rope, textiles) and plastics. It can also be a food source (seeds, oil, beverages).
 Quoting: Sol Neman

Sign me up for some hemp apparel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28066284
Poland
11/20/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Thalaums is called the "GATE OF GOD".
>
Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 3 ): The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scarab Beetle

This is an excellent site that tells you about the Thalamus in detail.
>
[link to garyosborn.webs.com]
 Quoting: abhie

oops,
was supposed to be:

and this time around,
afraid we are not.
our creator us found,
the maker of pot.

stoner
 Quoting: Horus 19949961

boss Follow the Creator within ...

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28066284
Poland
11/20/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28135361
United States
11/20/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think you have to be stoned to think the cauliflower-like brain looks like a pot leaf, but the Eye of Ra in the pineal gland area is bang on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28135361
United States
11/20/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Perseus. Wouldnt have believed it if i wouldnt have recently found this info for myself. Makes perfect sense as to why TPTB have tried for so long to demonize it without any real reason or evidence. The truth just keeps getting crazier! I am curious to hear your theory of humans evolving from the plant.
 Quoting: Negative1

It's not illegal because of the brain's shape. The reason it's illegal is because DuPont Corp wanted to remove the competition for industrial fibers, and it was also a convenient way to arrest black people. The initial campaigns were extremely racial in design. Once everyone believed it was a weed with roots in hell that made black men rape white women, they won their prohibition laws. Then the farmers found out they just doomed themselves because it was really to make it illegal for them to grow their hemp crops. A few decades later it became a useful way to identify and jail hippies and other dissidents as well, and then became very useful for keeping the private prisons well-fed with prisoners, for dissolving civil rights for drug searches, raids and body fluid testing and all the industry built up around prohibition. Drug tests are only useful for pot because it stays in the system for a month compared to a few hours or days for everything else. Now we've got generations in the DEA whose dad was an agent and now they are an agent and their kids will be agents, and their family only knows how to be DEA agents and we just can't stop prohibition because of all the jobs that would be lost in all the industries built up around it. It's nothing to do with the shape of anyone's brain.
Citratox

User ID: 28138507
United States
11/20/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
People NEED to know this.bump
Truth is light, light is truth
ThesonofhendriX

User ID: 1546575
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
is it any wonder TPTB hate this plant so much, they make it illegal to grow, illegal to posses, illegal to put into your body, whether in its non psychedelic form(highly nutritional) or heated so that it becomes psychedelic.

Its all about you being slaves, and them maintaining power and control over you.

Has absolutely nothing to do with public safety, your safety, or anything like that.
Life is a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14873148
United States
11/20/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was excited to see this thread last night. However, by the morning the immature posts have absolutely killed the topic of discussion.

From my research it seems the plant was made illegal for fuel, energy, textiles, health, and nutrition purposes in a nutshell. There was too much money to be made from fossil fuels and monopolizing the industries pertaining to industrial hemp and medical cannabis. On top of the profits to be made, think of the government going back on some 70 years of propaganda and say they were wrong... yea right. As for flowering/fruiting. I believe one poster hit it on the head: Depending on the strain and relatively to the equator, flowering/fruits times can vary drastically. From my understanding, Hawaii is one of the only US landmasses which is capable of producing fruit 4 times a year in natural sunlight.

Could we please get back on subject about this plant's relationship with humans? How monthly new cannabinoids are discovered and their uses continue to amaze open minds. From THCV to CBD, there is more to this plant then I have read in this thread, rather disappointed in GLP stoner knowledge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/20/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
why is it called "fruiting"? Do we need to make some more discovery about the actual flowers, as in chemical values for the human body?

Sorry OP that your thread was trolled/shilled so badly. It's an important subject & I hope you will continue to share what you know.

Just ignore the trolls, they can only keep posting if they get a response.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10630957
United States
11/20/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
They only fruit ONCE A YEAR in the wild you clowns, finishing around late fall
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7756583

you can make them flower or keep flowering.

Its the 12/12 daylight/darkness that start them to flower. Unless they are preflowering. (rare but can start to pistols and white hairs will still in 16/8 or 20/4 lighting cycles.)

cut the top branches and let the bottom grow. However not ideal.

But what he was meaning to say is to can set up 3 fields or rooms. They can be timed to flower or harvest ever month (pleaase give 4 days air drying for best taste. you can go 2 room and do every 1.5 months like i know most do.

the we could talk about the blue and red color of light for which growth or even the different strain or the two kinda of highs (spirital or stoned) and which plant and what time gives it to you.

I reaally like this tread.

BTW do anyone know how it can but used or applied to battle Brain tumer or cancer. I kinda know someone and what do she it if works.

Once you go pineapple you never go back lolcatdance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10630957
United States
11/20/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
They only fruit ONCE A YEAR in the wild you clowns, finishing around late fall
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7756583

you can make them flower or keep flowering.

Its the 12/12 daylight/darkness that start them to flower. Unless they are preflowering. (rare but can start to pistols and white hairs will still in 16/8 or 20/4 lighting cycles.)

cut the top branches and let the bottom grow. However not ideal.

But what he was meaning to say is to can set up 3 fields or rooms. They can be timed to flower or harvest ever month (pleaase give 4 days air drying for best taste. you can go 2 room and do every 1.5 months like i know most do.

the we could talk about the blue and red color of light for which growth or even the different strain or the two kinda of highs (spirital or stoned) and which plant and what time gives it to you.

I reaally like this tread.

BTW do anyone know how it can but used or applied to battle Brain tumer or cancer. I kinda know someone and what do she it if works.

Once you go pineapple you never go back lolcatdance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10630957

"I kinda know someone and what do she it if works."

Ment to say and i wanted to know if it works.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14873148
United States
11/20/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Try a high CBD strain as they have had the most luck with battling cancer cells, or in my lingo, I prefer CBD tells cancer to commit suicide quite efficiently. CBD Crew helps procure and develop strains rich in CBD, look em up.
Anonymous
User ID: 27172748
United States
11/20/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aahh grasshopper, you ask very important question...I will tell you when you can snatch the pebble from my hand!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/20/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aahh grasshopper, you ask very important question...I will tell you when you can snatch the pebble from my hand!
 Quoting: Anonymous 27172748

Which poster are you replying to???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22070412
United States
11/20/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Perseus. Wouldnt have believed it if i wouldnt have recently found this info for myself. Makes perfect sense as to why TPTB have tried for so long to demonize it without any real reason or evidence. The truth just keeps getting crazier! I am curious to hear your theory of humans evolving from the plant.
 Quoting: Negative1

you're very welcome, the fact that this not common knowledge speaks volumes honestly. only a complete moron would not see the obvious implications. i'll try and expand on my theory of how we evolved from plant and fungi later. our history and heritage was raped and hidden away from the common man and replaced with a system of death and confusion.
 Quoting: Perseus7

As a hemp lover it has always intrigued me that we even have receptors for THC... it obviously was meant for us...

eating and juicing hemp is also incredibly good for humans...

hemp oil is the most balanced oil in terms of omegas 3,6 & 9, for humans...

HOWEVER, like anything it can be misused, IMO... and create a more egoic nature than truly loving and Godly one...

As well, Terrence McKenna talks about the evolution of the primates who were pushed onto the savannah and discovered entheogens in the form of psilocybin mushrooms, thus speeding brain development, hunting acumen and creativity...

BUT, careful study of the science of evolution will uncover some serious flaws and unscientific conclusions...
see former Professor of evolution, Walter Veith:

[link to youtu.be]

then consider what Roger Morneau states about the importance of the spread of this theory of evolution to tptb...

[link to youtu.be]

could it be because it causes separation from the obvious intelligent design and its Designer, here??

Anything pushed so hard by the elite should be seriously as suspect as fluoride/chlorine in the water... do you honestly think the school system teaching us "evolution" is any different from the system poisoning us spiritually--all the institutions are corrupted... only first-hand contact w the bible and prayer to God has not been corrupted, IMO...

I agree, btw, that fluoride is to dumb us down by calcifying the pineal... ditto vaccines... but it seems like the dumbing down that is most important is spiritual in nature...

hemp, if used properly, is an amazing herb... and will make for more neural pathways and brain complexity... the bible says we are to use the herbs...

BUT the growers of herb most people have access to today may be similar to the agribusiness ruining most crops... I owuld not be surprised if it comes out the Monsanto is already involved in this illicit business... and we should all seek to legalize growing, not just using, hemp!

:)

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044600
United States
11/20/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Citratox

United States
11/20/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Citratox

United States
11/20/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
time to light one up!
broccoli

Last Edited by Citra on 11/20/2012 11:13 AM
EBY
User ID: 25658088
United States
11/20/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
(Please pin this thread so the truth can finally be understood by everyone quicker, thank you)

Discuss...

Why does our cerebellum very closely resemble a 7 pointed cannabis leaf?

[link to msdlt.physiol.ox.ac.uk:8081]
cross section of cerebellum

[link to img1.photographersdirect.com]
sideways cannabis leaf

[link to www.drterrywillard.com]
pineal gland exact match of ancient egyptian eye of ra

the actual entire brain is shaped like the pineal body

[link to www.infiniteunknown.net]
Michelangelo-Sistine-Chapel-Adam

funky stuff imo, I believe humans evolved from the pot plant partially and thats why our Endo-cannabinoid system so closely matches the cannabinoids in the plant. All the depictions and descriptions of the tree of life match a cannabis plant as well. You really cannot deny this fact..simply look at the ancient pictures.

[link to imageshack.us]

[link to www.maravot.com]

[link to forum.sensiseeds.com]

[link to leonsplanet.com]
babylonian tree of life

[link to forum.sensiseeds.com]

[link to www.electricyouniverse.com]

From wiki:

In ancient Armenia, the Tree of Life was a religious symbol and was drawn on walls of fortresses and carved on the armor of warriors. The branches of the tree were equally divided on the right and left sides of the stem, with each branch having one leaf(bud), and one leaf(bud) on the apex of the tree. Servants stood on each side of the tree with one of their hands up as if they are taking care of the tree. (my opinion on the leaf translation is that it was probably flower not leaf since they are describing harvest and all the leaves have fallen off so it's like one bud on each branch and up the middle)

From the bible entry..
"the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations." (Revelation 22:1-2)"

What plant do you know of that grows wild like crazy on riversides..fruits every month, and has amazing healing qualities. hmmmmmmmm are we all asleep? historians and scholars will not even go there..but these are the facts. We actually outlawed the historical..biblical Tree of Life. Can you imagine that...

Look at all the things this plant is indicated as being able to treat.. because our whole body is regulated by our Endo-cannabinoids and pot just happens to be the only plant to have all the ones we need.

[link to medicalmarijuanadoctors.org]

Those damn Rasta's had it right all along...at least that part... with this knowlege go look at all the ancient artifacts and art with a new eye and you will see it everywhere.. and why not even George Washington knew it. I think all the freemasons do.

"Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere."
- George Washington, U.S. President quote on Hemp

"Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country."
- Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President quote on Hemp

[link to imageshack.us]

[link to imageshack.us]

[link to flakeys.webs.com]

[link to imageshack.us]
 Quoting: Perseus7

Spot on, except for this:

I believe humans evolved from the pot plant partially

We were created in the Image of Elohim, but currently in a fallen state. Many are experiencing Mashiyach Consciousness, but the physical bodies have not experienced the metamorphosis yet. This is just around the corner.

And, YES, cannabis was created by YHVH for the use of mankind, along with many other wonderful herbs, plants,etc...

The Torahless elite hate cannabis and hemp because it is so good for us.

SHADOW OF THE SWASTIKA:
(The Elkhorn Manifesto)

The Real Reason the Government Won't Debate
Medical Cannabis and Industrial Hemp Re-legalization

An Open Letter to All Americans
By R. William Davis

Documented Evidence of a Secret Business and Political Alliance
Between the U.S. "Establishment" and the Nazis -
Before, During and After World War II - up to the Present.

[link to www.hempfarm.org]

Shalom,
Eliyah Ben Yisrael

GLP