Marijuana and the illuminati

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25300880
Sweden
11/19/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Marijuana and the illuminati
Why is the illuminati trying so hard to promote marijuana?

You see it everywhere on tv and in music videos.

They make it seem like it is the greatest thing on earth, like God intends for us to smoke it.

You see all the rapstars flashing money and smoking weed in the music videos, used only as puppets so they can reach out to the younger generations. They want people to start smoking at an early age. But why?

Everyone I know smokes weed. It makes you passive and lazy. I would say it "sheepifies" you. People claim it makes them more spiritual, but thats bs. A pure spiritual experience can only be achieved through a pure mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27994242
United States
11/19/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Marijuana and the illuminati
STFU POT NAZI!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20413827
United States
11/19/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

They make it seem like it is the greatest thing on earth, like God intends for us to smoke it.

You see all the rapstars flashing money and smoking weed in the music videos, used only as puppets so they can reach out to the younger generations. They want people to start smoking at an early age. But why?

Everyone I know smokes weed. It makes you passive and lazy. I would say it "sheepifies" you. People claim it makes them more spiritual, but thats bs. A pure spiritual experience can only be achieved through a pure mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25300880

I am currently pretty high., although I admit you certainly have a point. Ganja is also a powerful astral entity... bad or good? I don´t think it´s either one... but the way sometimes we disrespect it, the worse damage does to us... frequent usage is horrible to the brain, we fuck up it´s chemistry..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15390403
United States
11/19/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

well notice what you said.

the illuminati themselves don't promote it themselves (its illegal)....they have black hoodrats with no morals portray it to form negative connotations (like God didn't intend for us to use it)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3910757
United States
11/19/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL

Take a deep breath or two. Calm down. Take your meds and then call your Psychologist.

You'll be thinking sane thoughts in no time.

Best of luck!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/19/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

If our government over here wanted you to smoke it to pacify you, they would legalize it and not treat it like it's one of the most harmful substances on Earth. Look at how prevalent alcohol use is in the U.S. and elsewhere, if there was some conspiracy to get you to smoke pot, they would have made it legal a long time ago and set up a legal supply chain.

You're way off on this one.

Marijuana use goes back thousands of years and predates the 'Illuminati'.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 28021884
Canada
11/19/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
try considering this :

rappers like weed, and smoke it, see nothing wrong with it and therefore promote it as something harmless

which it is

you need to go do some reading. one of the reasons marijuana is illegal is because it is an effective ANTI-mind control drug. the CIA established that decades ago.

smoke a joint, relax, forget that you hate everyone....that's what TPTB DON'T want...
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15685373
Australia
11/19/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
use don't abuse if this is your medicine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27700889
United States
11/19/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, depends on how much and how you consume it. Hemp is a great herb and should replace cotton among other materials it could be a replacement for. They want you to be confused. Just do what feels right to you and also don't judge or ridicule others for what they chose to do!

Blessings!
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21363812
Canada
11/19/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
try considering this :

rappers like weed, and smoke it, see nothing wrong with it and therefore promote it as something harmless

which it is

you need to go do some reading. one of the reasons marijuana is illegal is because it is an effective ANTI-mind control drug. the CIA established that decades ago.

smoke a joint, relax, forget that you hate everyone....that's what TPTB DON'T want...
 Quoting: Mordier L'eft

BINGO!!!!!

Benefits of marijuana in the nervous system:
[link to www.benefitsofmarijuana.com]

Kismet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27968504
United States
11/19/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cannabis is not the new Soma.

Educate yourself:
[link to www.letfreedomgrow.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27178693
Netherlands
11/19/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh man the thought of having some J right now makes me horny. I fucking love that shit.

2 bad all the shops are closed now I dont want no dealers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27700889
United States
11/19/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some more educational materials:

[link to listverse.com]

[link to www.shee-eire.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27963234
United States
11/19/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know there are many different strains of marijuana.

Yes some make you heavy & drowsy. But others do not.

Did you know the heavy strains are more commercially viable so they are grown for profit, therefore thats what everyone smokes.

I agree with others here, educate yourself.

As to the illuminati claim, you may have a point, but if that were true why did the reefer madness stuff happen in the 60s to STOP people smoking then?
Accidental Stoner
User ID: 27692959
Finland
11/19/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing in one ear
another in the other
divide (and conquer)
the individual

?

But to grow the good herb
I need:

last year's seed
soil
water
sunshine
any old recycled bucket will do

- does not necessarily touch upon
any other human being's life at all.

And that is how you know something
is illuminati-free.

bonghit

*cough*

*pass*

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551413
United States
11/19/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
all the media and songs from rappers equally promote rape stealing and hardcore drugs other than weed.

I think cause a good portion of non home grown medical is Highly Taianted and poisoned Ive seen some Highly questionable bags of weed in my day...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing in one ear
another in the other
divide (and conquer)
the individual

?

But to grow the good herb
I need:

last year's seed
soil
water
sunshine
any old recycled bucket will do

- does not necessarily touch upon
any other human being's life at all.

And that is how you know something
is illuminati-free.

bonghit

*cough*

*pass*

peace
 Quoting: Accidental Stoner 27692959
NWOarchitect
User ID: 18131262
United States
11/19/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
the ptb are trying to show marijuana with bad people to make people think it is bad. But marijuana is a very good plant. The best in the world. It helps on so many levels. It is the peace plant. I have no doubt about that. It is the plant of peace.

Long live weed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27101564
United States
11/19/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The way they altered it to have super high level of THC is what makes it dangerous, the more natural kind, with higher cannabinoid makes you laugh and feel good, but these powerful strands actually have a really morbid feel to it. There was a youtube video on a woman they underwent a study on it, she tried both and the higher THC one made her feel really uncomfortable. Fear is the worst enemy you can have, so tptb (the powers that be) are trying to promote mj by making it seem fun, but the kind you get makes you feel afraid. Fear is the enemy and I personally avoid anything that strikes paranoia in me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The way they altered it to have super high level of THC is what makes it dangerous, the more natural kind, with higher cannabinoid makes you laugh and feel good, but these powerful strands actually have a really morbid feel to it. There was a youtube video on a woman they underwent a study on it, she tried both and the higher THC one made her feel really uncomfortable. Fear is the worst enemy you can have, so tptb (the powers that be) are trying to promote mj by making it seem fun, but the kind you get makes you feel afraid. Fear is the enemy and I personally avoid anything that strikes paranoia in me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27101564

There's many forms of THC, then there are other cannabinoids in there as well. Each strain is a different cocktail of things.

That youtube sounds interesting, but it might be not just MORE or LESS THC but also which kinds are mixed in there.
Perseus7

User ID: 22219533
United States
11/19/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real truth about cannabis here:

Thread: Cerebellum ^ CANNABIS IS THE Tree of Life
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27101564

There's many forms of THC, then there are other cannabinoids in there as well. Each strain is a different cocktail of things.

That youtube sounds interesting, but it might be not just MORE or LESS THC but also which kinds are mixed in there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27963234

I feel like the more they change it from its most natural form the less trustworthy it becomes. Yes, God made weed, but not the kind your someking,
you know what I mean?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
smoking-sorry typo-im tiered
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1457378
United States
11/20/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
actually they promote meth, hence the anger at the word
Rep
User ID: 35488266
Cyprus
06/14/2013 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
It Is being promoted because It does sheepify and give Incredibly shallow spiritual "enlightenment" that cuts your ties to anything deep enough to ground you and keep you safe.
Of course It's Illegal now.It's the tried and tested Hegelian dialectic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32245823
United States
06/14/2013 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40838698
United States
06/23/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all you freakin stoners = ALL MARIJUANA IS GMO!!! =All the seed of the plants YOU smoke that has 100 TIMES the cannabinoids than what your forefathers smoked is FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI. How do you think it got that way???? “Since 1968, the University of Mississippi has maintained the nation’s only legal marijuana farm in the world" ...to this DAY. "THE GENETICS (of U of M seed) COME FROM MONSANTO" Google it!!! You guys are the biggest hippocrites of all !!!
[link to community.kpfz.org]
The process involves a chemical called colchicine to increase cannabinoids by 100 times... and genetic manipulation of the dna, AND vectors (big word: man made viruses) were used etc. as any other GMO plant. The University of Miss. was legally able to send all it's bud to the Kenex corp in Canada and the HortaPharm corp in Amsterdam. From there these corps with various university's Genetic 'research' programs were able to supply the GLOBAL MARKET. Everyone knows that the 1970's pot those hippies smoked doesn't exist anymore. All their breeding was done waaaay before the general public caught on. What stoners are too stoned to know is that everything you smoke is mutant and is from Monsanto's special breeding program @ U of M designed and targeted at EUGENICS (big word: population control) of the "UNDESIRABLES" ie. the dregs of society,....YOU.
"Monsanto, GW Pharma, Bayer and HortaPharm hold the genetic copyrights to all Cannabis strains on the planet." GW Pharma and Horta have applied Terminator Technology from Monsanto to their cannabis patents.
Don't any of you, thru your hazey smoke find it strange that the moment that ALL pot was Genetically altered and no heirloon seed could be found that the governemnt is allowing it to be used as a drug (medical marijuana) backed by the pharmaceutical industry?.... which has never created anything positive. First time in history that it is legal by the state so biotech Pharmacies can wage bio terrorism against the undesirables. BUT the federal gov opposes it so that when people wake up to the damages the Feds can claim innocence by saying they deemed it illegal. Genius!
I lived in Kauai and Maui for the last 9 years. Everyone I knew smoked and thru osmosis I learned a lot. One thing I learned is that the only stuff out there is the stuff that is 100 times stronger than what they smoked in the 70's. Unfortunately the only way to increase cannabinoids by 100 TIMES is thru an genetic engineering process using colchicine and an agrobacterium. Agrobacterium tumefaciens. THIS EQUALS GMO.
"Some of the fastest advances in improving Cannabis and other plants have been through
application of chemicals or hormones. For example, inducing chromosomal duplications
in plants has been occurring since the discovery of colchicine. This chemical interferes
with the proteins that pull chromosomes apart during cell division. Applying colchicine
has been shown to cause complete genome duplications."
This is what U of Mississippi has been doing since 68.
Although colchicine is commercially available, performing more drastic genetic
experiments are not so easily available. These require special aseptic conditions and
access to the necessary technology. Once these obstacles are overcome, transforming
Cannabis with any gene is simply a game of experimentation.

It is indeed possible to control genes and cause them to be upregulated in order to
increase their gene product. To do this, the known gene has to be attached, or ligated, to a
special region that communicates this to the Cannabis cell. This region is called a
promoter region, since it promotes the expression of that gene. The promoter region sits
just ahead of the gene along the chromosome.

Some promoter regions have been found to have such strong expression activity, that they
are routinely used in plant biotechnology. One such promoter is called the CaMV 35S
promoter (Venter, 2007). This promoter was first found in a virus, then carefully
removed, and finally ligated to a plant gene. When researchers did this they found that
whatever gene was attached resulted in a constant expression of that gene. The CaMV
35S promoter has since proven to be a useful promoter to make transgenic plants that
express large amounts of a foreign gene.

GOOGLE IT. CaMV 35S a robust man made virus... almost identical to HIV in the lab. This is another vector theyve been utilizing in GMO pot for decades.
Chris12138

User ID: 33218228
United States
06/23/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am currently pretty high., although I admit you certainly have a point. Ganja is also a powerful astral entity... bad or good? I don´t think it´s either one... but the way sometimes we disrespect it, the worse damage does to us... frequent usage is horrible to the brain, we fuck up it´s chemistry..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20413827

I think your a little closer on the mark than op. I think its fantastic stuff but not when used regularly. On occasion the girlfriend and I will partake and its great.The sex is mind blowing then We bond over comedies and munchies lol. the creativity its sparks is also pretty amazing. Then the next morning I wake up refreshed mentally. its like therapy lol

Pot is just promoted cuz its fun. The elite dangle it like a carrot on a stick to entice young people to vote for authoritarians (dems)

Last Edited by Gator! on 06/23/2013 07:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41659691
United Kingdom
06/23/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's always been associated with mk-ultra mind control. It's a know trigger for alters.
sssss

User ID: 30873995
Australia
06/23/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
actually they promote meth, hence the anger at the word

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1457378

Bingo. Notice how the war on drugs removed almost everything which in turn created the meth pandemic. They promote this use because it devours the mind and soul and creates empty shells of human beings, if you wish to call our current state "human".

Weed is good for the soul :)

Why would a plant that's grows in the earth and merges perfectly with the human bio system be bad for you... Thats like saying tomato's give you cancer!
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41915098
Canada
06/23/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
they encourage it because it's still illegal and it's the easiest way of getting a record and pretty much sending your life down south

also, remember barrack obama is president and the more people smoke pot the more they vote democrat..pot makes you lazy and passive, the average democratic voter

when bush was president you had to hide or be ashamed of your cannabis use

now rihanna, myley cyrus...all responding to orders from the Obama Regime

GLP