Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32245823
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32702517
Canada
06/24/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Marijuana and the illuminati
not to mention most don't actually smoke it. they are sell outs to corporation and some their soul to the Satan ideal.

Actors.

Promote what is illegal to confuse everyone and appose the government ideals.

its a division tactic. Anyone who likes rap music likes drugs and gangsters so they are divided from the people.

All just to distract you from the big picture.

Try not to be distracted.

We rise for the fall.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41838590
Australia
06/24/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is the illuminati trying so hard to promote marijuana?

You see it everywhere on tv and in music videos.

They make it seem like it is the greatest thing on earth, like God intends for us to smoke it.

You see all the rapstars flashing money and smoking weed in the music videos, used only as puppets so they can reach out to the younger generations. They want people to start smoking at an early age. But why?

Everyone I know smokes weed. It makes you passive and lazy. I would say it "sheepifies" you. People claim it makes them more spiritual, but thats bs. A pure spiritual experience can only be achieved through a pure mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25300880

Easy, because it will get people to lay down essentially.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32245823
United States
06/28/2013 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.illuminati-news.com]
Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
06/28/2013 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

They make it seem like it is the greatest thing on earth, like God intends for us to smoke it.

You see all the rapstars flashing money and smoking weed in the music videos, used only as puppets so they can reach out to the younger generations. They want people to start smoking at an early age. But why?

Everyone I know smokes weed. It makes you passive and lazy. I would say it "sheepifies" you. People claim it makes them more spiritual, but thats bs. A pure spiritual experience can only be achieved through a pure mind.

If our government over here wanted you to smoke it to pacify you, they would legalize it and not treat it like it's one of the most harmful substances on Earth. Look at how prevalent alcohol use is in the U.S. and elsewhere, if there was some conspiracy to get you to smoke pot, they would have made it legal a long time ago and set up a legal supply chain.

You're way off on this one.

Marijuana use goes back thousands of years and predates the 'Illuminati'.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

bump
PotSucks
User ID: 46365717
Belgium
09/05/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

If our government over here wanted you to smoke it to pacify you, they would legalize it and not treat it like it's one of the most harmful substances on Earth. Look at how prevalent alcohol use is in the U.S. and elsewhere, if there was some conspiracy to get you to smoke pot, they would have made it legal a long time ago and set up a legal supply chain.

You're way off on this one.

Marijuana use goes back thousands of years and predates the 'Illuminati'.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

you're so full of shit illuminati exists longer than marijuana you fool before the egyptians, explain the bloodlines it's not done in a decade fool
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46364444
United States
09/05/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
its just a plant. you wil trip if you eat enough oranges. eat 10lbs of blackeries and you wil see "purple haze"

its a good plant for a ton of raw materials
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27591334
United States
09/05/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

THINK people: you don't know where your herb comes from and for all you know monsanto has a pot dept. set up to poison you...

I love herb... smoked tons... stopped a few times and always go back...

then I started feeling like it was counter-productive. I had good organic source, but still was over-medicating but knew I would not stop.

so I started praying about it.

I recognized that I might have a demonic attachment pushing me to do this and prayed in Jesus' name that the demon be bound and removed...

I often would smoke and pray... then do research or make art...

but once I started asking God to remove this demon, even when I was high... suddenly I got to the bottom of my stash and I just KNEW I was done with it...

hf

Thread: Shaking Spears Consciousness--that's what's up... :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
also, although the Bible says we are to use the herbs of the earth, smoking herb releases THC ... juicing it raw is enormously beneficial...

anything msm is pushing is SUSPECT...

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
research hip hop and satanism...

Jay Z, Beyonce, etc all talk of being possessed while performing... bet herb facilitates that, especially if you are not Christ-centered and loving Jah.

hf
thirdeyewideshut
User ID: 52565153
Finland
01/06/2014 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
^good for you. now we see they have begun legalizing it all over the world, little by little. maybe to raise the normal working class sheeple to a new level of consciousness. ▲ yeahsure
Anonymous
User ID: 24652384
United States
03/07/2014 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The CIA and the majority if not all government entities are fooling us and playing us. Many of the things that they "prove" are lies developed to keep us calm and defer us from the truths hidden. Research MK Ultra - our government was practicing this on our own brethren!! So if you say the CIA proved this is "anti-mind control" I say dig and do research for yourself and you'll realize that we should not put such blind trust in our government. God bless us all and have mercy upon all of us and help lift the veil from all of our eyes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48159517
United States
03/07/2014 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually your wrong. Weed just gives passive lazy people an excuse to be passive and lazy. And if you smoked it, you would still be an idiot, because you were before you smoked it. Class dismissed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39884687
United States
03/07/2014 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

really? I smoke and go do stuff. I smoke and go to the park. I smoke and go to the beach or read a book or write responses to threads...

Sounds like you are just lazy in general..

PS it ain't for everyone...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47276267
United States
03/07/2014 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
MEDICAL MARIJUANA without the THC is the future!
Lahaven

User ID: 3704896
United States
03/13/2014 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
First of all you freakin stoners = ALL MARIJUANA IS GMO!!! =All the seed of the plants YOU smoke that has 100 TIMES the cannabinoids than what your forefathers smoked is FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI. How do you think it got that way???? “Since 1968, the University of Mississippi has maintained the nation’s only legal marijuana farm in the world" ...to this DAY. "THE GENETICS (of U of M seed) COME FROM MONSANTO" Google it!!! You guys are the biggest hippocrites of all !!!
[link to community.kpfz.org]
The process involves a chemical called colchicine to increase cannabinoids by 100 times... and genetic manipulation of the dna, AND vectors (big word: man made viruses) were used etc. as any other GMO plant. The University of Miss. was legally able to send all it's bud to the Kenex corp in Canada and the HortaPharm corp in Amsterdam. From there these corps with various university's Genetic 'research' programs were able to supply the GLOBAL MARKET. Everyone knows that the 1970's pot those hippies smoked doesn't exist anymore. All their breeding was done waaaay before the general public caught on. What stoners are too stoned to know is that everything you smoke is mutant and is from Monsanto's special breeding program @ U of M designed and targeted at EUGENICS (big word: population control) of the "UNDESIRABLES" ie. the dregs of society,....YOU.
"Monsanto, GW Pharma, Bayer and HortaPharm hold the genetic copyrights to all Cannabis strains on the planet." GW Pharma and Horta have applied Terminator Technology from Monsanto to their cannabis patents.
Don't any of you, thru your hazey smoke find it strange that the moment that ALL pot was Genetically altered and no heirloon seed could be found that the governemnt is allowing it to be used as a drug (medical marijuana) backed by the pharmaceutical industry?.... which has never created anything positive. First time in history that it is legal by the state so biotech Pharmacies can wage bio terrorism against the undesirables. BUT the federal gov opposes it so that when people wake up to the damages the Feds can claim innocence by saying they deemed it illegal. Genius!
I lived in Kauai and Maui for the last 9 years. Everyone I knew smoked and thru osmosis I learned a lot. One thing I learned is that the only stuff out there is the stuff that is 100 times stronger than what they smoked in the 70's. Unfortunately the only way to increase cannabinoids by 100 TIMES is thru an genetic engineering process using colchicine and an agrobacterium. Agrobacterium tumefaciens. THIS EQUALS GMO.
"Some of the fastest advances in improving Cannabis and other plants have been through
application of chemicals or hormones. For example, inducing chromosomal duplications
in plants has been occurring since the discovery of colchicine. This chemical interferes
with the proteins that pull chromosomes apart during cell division. Applying colchicine
has been shown to cause complete genome duplications."
This is what U of Mississippi has been doing since 68.
Although colchicine is commercially available, performing more drastic genetic
experiments are not so easily available. These require special aseptic conditions and
access to the necessary technology. Once these obstacles are overcome, transforming
Cannabis with any gene is simply a game of experimentation.

It is indeed possible to control genes and cause them to be upregulated in order to
increase their gene product. To do this, the known gene has to be attached, or ligated, to a
special region that communicates this to the Cannabis cell. This region is called a
promoter region, since it promotes the expression of that gene. The promoter region sits
just ahead of the gene along the chromosome.

Some promoter regions have been found to have such strong expression activity, that they
are routinely used in plant biotechnology. One such promoter is called the CaMV 35S
promoter (Venter, 2007). This promoter was first found in a virus, then carefully
removed, and finally ligated to a plant gene. When researchers did this they found that
whatever gene was attached resulted in a constant expression of that gene. The CaMV
35S promoter has since proven to be a useful promoter to make transgenic plants that
express large amounts of a foreign gene.

GOOGLE IT. CaMV 35S a robust man made virus... almost identical to HIV in the lab. This is another vector theyve been utilizing in GMO pot for decades.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40838698

hesrighthesright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29355007
United States
03/13/2014 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Naw, your wrong and a retard...banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29355007
United States
03/13/2014 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

really? I smoke and go do stuff. I smoke and go to the park. I smoke and go to the beach or read a book or write responses to threads...

Sounds like you are just lazy in general..

PS it ain't for everyone...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39884687

Yes indeedie....5a
Elusive Pisces
User ID: 11156436
United States
03/13/2014 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
At least there is one good thing about the illuminati.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54257364
United States
03/13/2014 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds like you need to start hanging around a better class of people if everyone you know smokes weed. Not a single one of my friends smokes it... There are PLENTY of people that don't smoke it. It might not be so apparent from browsing this forum though. The people on this forum are obsessed with it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41033092
United States
03/13/2014 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

A book: [link to www.amazon.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51691602
United States
03/13/2014 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Elite/TBTB not Illuminati...
Elusive Pisces
User ID: 11156436
United States
03/13/2014 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Elite/TBTB not Illuminati...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51691602

So what name do the FUCKERS prefer we call them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 55273779
United States
03/13/2014 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think people are just waking up. If cannabis helps free their mind, it's the best thing possible. We can't change the world but we can change ourselves. If cannabis is helping some people improve themselves what's the problem?

If anything cannabis laws show the complete stupidity of the elite. Their inability to admit they made a stupid decision and their refusal to change policy is a huge glaring mistake.

And with the internet, all their idiocy is even more apparent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25347425
United States
03/13/2014 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rap stars promote it to make it look bad like only gangsters smoke pot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8198777
United States
03/13/2014 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just injected my third marijuana today. I'll let you know if my uncle tells me I died--he already overdosed before and so he can tell. Be safe when injecting marijuanas--especially ruderalis.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 55543283
United States
03/13/2014 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
First of all you freakin stoners = ALL MARIJUANA IS GMO!!! =
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40838698

Hello Senator Kennedy, good to see you on the board

[link to www.politifact.com]

Genetic modification or genetic engineering involves altering a substance’s DNA at the molecular level. Producers of marijuana on the illicit market don’t have the ability to pull off those kinds of lab-based modifications.

However, genetic selection involves breeding marijuana plants with the highest concentration of THC. Genetic selection, unlike genetic modification, has been practiced for centuries. Think about how we got different breeds of dogs or varieties of tomatoes.

Genetic selection is quite prevalent in marijuana, ElSohly said. Drug dealers have steered toward these methods in hopes of creating a product that enables them to sell smaller volume at a higher cost.
I'm like, WTF?

User ID: 46820730
United States
03/13/2014 11:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
beware of "medical marijuana" It is dangerous GMO crap.

Why do you thing that ALL OF A SUDDEN this is becoming "legal" in the US?

They have screwed with it just like they do to EVERYTHING else.
M1.618

User ID: 20188364
Canada
03/13/2014 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is very harmful to developing teenage brains.
wmMmw
Blunt-Bobby

User ID: 54004690
Canada
03/13/2014 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
i've been smoking marijuana for about 3 years now started when i was 18 and i'm 21 next month, i smoked it every day for those three years and i stopped smoking it a few weeks ago cold turkey the only thing that's changed is everything is a lot more boring and i have frequent headaches now and my insomnia is back. in no way am i fat and i was lazy before i started smoking haha. but i have noticed that some of my friends that started smoking when they were 15-16 some even younger have a hard time going without it as for the gmo thing i don't think that's real or at least not for my area also because i'm getting it from dealers who grow themselves and most of it is naturally grown with natural fertilizer i've never had any bad experiences on it. but i wouldn't recommend it to anyone that would have no reason for smoking it or just to smoke it to make a bad time good then it kinda messes with you. but i find smoking it while your in a good mood just makes everything all the better because you have no stress when you start or finish. also for gmos from monsanto ive read somewhere monsanto hates marijuana because they cant keep track of all the thousands of strains. im not saying im a expert but anyone that is scared of it or thinks its bad is obviously just somone that has never tried it and is afraid too, not the mindset of someone that should be on GLP really. i could see if it was other things like meth or coke but seriously its a herb that grows out of the grown its no more lethal then most of the stuff you use in your daily life. also the illuminati didn't start up until the 1700s (1767 i think? i dont know its on the american bill) which is defenently alot more recent then pot.

GLP