Why should I believe in god?

Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
11/20/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why should I believe in god?
There is no need to believe in God. Your higher self leads you automatically in the right direction. Live love, that is enough!
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24488287
United States
11/20/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just because a book is threatening me with eternal fire if I don't love the god of the book? I don't negotiate with terrorists.
 Quoting: Dremord 3910757
What are your choices? Science has proven, that everything in our universe was created.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27800314
United States
11/20/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just because a book is threatening me with eternal fire if I don't love the god of the book? I don't negotiate with terrorists.

that book is corrupted and written by stupid people anyway. You should not "believe" in God, you should know HIM WITHIN YOU for that is where he is. Know thyself.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

United States
11/20/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are your choices? Science has proven, that everything in our universe was created.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24488287

yea but they don't know HOW. If you want to know HOW read Walter russell. and you all co create it WITH God so I suggest being careful about what YOU co create.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/20/2012 08:35 AM

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/20/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no need to believe in God. Your higher self leads you automatically in the right direction. Live love, that is enough!
 Quoting: Stefan Parlow

Your higher self IS GOD dumbo. It is your FAther Fragment

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15333031
Germany
11/20/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Should you? Maybe this time around you shouldnt..
It all depends on what you need to experience.
Some people become religiontards because this way they will learn this and that lesson.

Thats why i dont judge anymore.
Earth is a school.
Each one in its class, always learning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27961917
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
1.Because your Creator made you in the image and likeness of Him.
2.Because if you are not holding fast to the faith in Jesus and obeying God's commands, it means that you are worshipping the beast.
3. Because man is rebellious and can believe himself to be god.
4. Because you could lead your entire family into salvation.
5. Because God's will would be done on earth instead of our own.
6. Because whilst we were yet sinners, He died for us.
7. Because He can transform you from the inside out.
8. Because He can open your eyes to His Truth so that you can see the lies down here.
9. Because He desires that all be saved, yet knows that most will perish because they refused Him.
10. Because He holds your very life in His hands.
11. Because His Creation is evident all around you, but it's you that refuses to acknowledge it.
12. Because you'll never be the same again when He gives you the faith to believe.
13. Because your eternal life is valuable and this short life on earth could be used to glorify Him to His creation.
14. Because you won't be trading an eternal life for a sin filled human existence.
15. Because you will become a child of God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14319404
South Africa
11/20/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not you again with the same old question mister troll
Mike Hawk

User ID: 29852210
United States
12/14/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good. Don't believe in god. Just believe in being a troll.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14667725
Poland
12/14/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever "god" is - it is not to believe in.

Source, the root, logos, element, gaya, budda, krishna, IO

whatever u call it, there is no thing like believe in god - there is no white bearded man in the sky.....

to KNOW is the answer.
Anonymous Coward
Poland
12/14/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
let me say:

i do not belive in "god"
i know "god"

that is wiser more true if one say belive
Anonymous Coward
Poland
12/14/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
srry to post so much, but one more to add

that "knowledge" or "belief"

is just not to be expressed in our mundaine words.

The white-bearded guy from the sky sais hi
Anonymous Coward
Poland
12/14/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29851719
Israel
12/14/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
so you can come to

KNOW

Once you experience the Divine all else is Nothing
ll
User ID: 6775878
Lithuania
12/14/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are free to create any beliefs. And belief in itself is nothing without you.

The difficulty you have is that you want to KNOW. Belief alone cannot satisfy human consciousness, you want to KNOW directly whether God is or not... well here starts your journey. Why don't you just try to find out? Not from books, not from priests, but by yourself.
Anonymous Coward
Poland
12/14/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
so you can come to

KNOW

Once you experience the Divine all else is Nothing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29851719

i've read some stuff about gods, what i like in israeli is that the god comes to you, and is like individual for each person, not like the allmighty 100 %, but just suited for one:D
ive chosen rasta yoga way
Anonymous Coward
Poland
12/14/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
the way fo the way of the way...
apathyman1985

User ID: 2528042
United States
12/14/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
You shouldn't. If your gonna put faith in anything put it in yourself. There pretty solid evidence that you in fact are at least real.
Only after the last tree is cut and the last fish is caught will you realize that money cannot be eaten.

User ID: 28709102
United States
12/14/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

The fact that you have to even ask, YOU DESERVE HELL!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15232842

The fact that you wrote, "YOU DESERVE HELL!" = you cannot comprehend the concept of Unconditional Love.
 Quoting: beebee

"Unconditional Love" does not exist. Even GOD has limits.

GOD will forgive almost everything, but GOD will not forgive blasphemy. It is the unpardonable sin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
12/14/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
YOU cannot HE has to call you first. YOU don't have control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7244743
United States
12/14/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

The fact that you have to even ask, YOU DESERVE HELL!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15232842

The fact that you wrote, "YOU DESERVE HELL!" = you cannot comprehend the concept of Unconditional Love.
 Quoting: beebee

"Unconditional Love" does not exist. Even GOD has limits.

GOD will forgive almost everything, but GOD will not forgive blasphemy. It is the unpardonable sin.
 Quoting: 071676

You are referring to the Abrahamic God of the Bible. The true God has no limits. If God had limits, he wouldn't be God.
Semper Fi
User ID: 6875630
United States
12/14/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've been reading the posts on this thread and it's sad. You guys still don't get it. Time is almost up. Then you enter into the spiritual reality. You guys have paid attention to material things instead of spiritual things. He died so you wouldn't go to prison because that is what Hell is. You are an image of God so he expects you to be holy. But you can't because of sin. So he died for your sins that you wouldn't go to that prison. He has sent the helper to make you holy. Who is the Holy Spirit. He comes within you and changes you to dislike and hate sin. He knew you couldn't do it on your own. So he came in flesh that the curse of original sin would be broken. Heaven is your true nature the divine nature. Earth is the place of testing that's why it's so harsh, and also why you have a sinful nature. Hell is a prison because you failed the creator of being as he is since you are in his image. He is Just but if you denied his son you are condemned, because you denied his gift to you. You refused God and chose the other one. You can't be on the sidelines.

GLP